PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

What do you count this as?

Thomas · 24 · 6698

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
What do you count such as?
Making up something false about someone and tell it AS IF it's true.

On request from richpulubi    :hihi:      I have looked up SOME of his posts of this type, which he as written as arguments ( !!! ) against I said there are much lieing in the Philippines.

Richpulubi don't agree such is lieing, but when I asked poor FILIPINO same question as above, then they answered::
/telling false
/backstabber
/liar...

Here are some EXAMPLES of the lies made up about me, so many so I have lost count, but I remember you gave REPEETED same type about my hope to become wife AFTER I had told you the truth !!!   :boxing:
you are old, cranky, racist,  boastful, cripple, lousy in english, who practically hates the philippines.  Why would anyone want to marry you...if not for the unimpressive millions that you have? It is not rocket science to conclude that she desperately needs money to help her family for her to marry you...

Green =  You LIE AGAIN.

Red = Racist is your stupid conclusion. But I admit you have worked hard to try to make me LOOK as racist     :hihi:
Crancy and boastful. Yes against people like you     :D

You GO ON LIEING about my hope to become wife. I have told her family is middle class with nice houses and rather much land. And she afford to travel much by earnings her own business.    I have told her it's better she travel as much as possible before I arrive, because I don't like to travel   :)        NOTE !   She travel for her OWN money. I haven't paid anything.
Why would she quit her office employment and only work a few days per month in her own business, amusement traveling mostly, if she would be poor...?

in every ten things you say about the Philippines, nine are bad or denigrating. 
You missed I started with DEFENDING the many honest Filipinos.

you, who cannot speak straight english and no filipino at all

Now you MAKE UP things about me AGAIN    :boxing:

I don't claim I can speak Tagalog any good, actualy bad   :hihi:   BUT I have understood enough to make several  Filipinos satisfied when I have answered some questions about PHILIPPINE legal issue...   (I joined there to LEARN, but I have ended up answering much more often than I get any info I didn't know allready    :hihi:      (When it concern business and property laws I know rather much, but I will need to learn more about other e g labour laws.)   

retire in the province
YOU made an ADDITIONAL LIE about me...   :D   
It would be very odd to retire when I will START a NEW business in the Philippines... How long time I will go on working depend of how fast the wife can and want to be the boss    :hihi:   

(my hope to become wife)
if she's so good in business and come from a family of landowners, why are you so cautious with trusting her with your envisioned business venture?

Have you learned from richpulubi to make up lies?    :hihi:
We DO discuss which business ideas can suit us, how they can be done, and where it can be good to locate.

goshdarnedit, i believe i got it!
thomas must not have a complete grasp of the meaning of the word LIE.
excusable, after all, he's an uneducated non-native english language speaker

@thomas, the above statement is not a lie; it's an observation
  You and richpulubi seem to not count lies as lies   :D    See above what poor FILIPINOS call it...   

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
Thomas, I have questions, this is not a million dollar nor miss universe type of question so don't worry

If you are from a country with many beautiful women as you said, a happy and rich place, value education, lesser corruption, having Abba, why do you still want to get out of your country? I mean, you're not a Nigerian scammer pretending to be European right? And if our country, have scammers, corrupt officials, who imitate other businesses, vendor_changing_price signs_when_they_see_foreigners, commonly wasting on high exams, why do you still prefer our country?

Mind you beside the vendor changing their prices  we  also have NPAs here in North, MNLF, MILF, Abu Sayaffs at the south, akyat bahay gang, budul budol, kuliglig boys, kurimaws, laglag bala guys and so on

And if your are that successful in your business why frequent these kinds of forums anyways?

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Thomas, I have questions, this is not a million dollar nor miss universe type of question so don't worry
  I'm not a worrying type   :) 
I have told all these allready, but no problem I can put a summary here  :)
If you are from a country with many beautiful women as you said, a happy and rich place, value education, lesser corruption, having Abba, why do you still want to get out of your country? I mean, you're not a Nigerian scammer pretending to be European right? And if our country, have scammers, corrupt officials, who imitate other businesses, vendor_changing_price signs_when_they_see_foreigners, commonly wasting on high exams, why do you still prefer our country?
   "Value education".
Well. There are rather good educations, and everyone have chance to get higher education by they are subsidesed plus the government give low interest loans to cover the living costs.
But higher educations are often behind, don't managing to follow speedy developments.
E g I went to College one semester, but skiped 1/3 of the planed courses, because they hadn't included the best method yet, although i had learned it 16 YEARS earlier, when it came...

I want to leave because:
/My home country is cold. It's only 15 C now when it's suppoused to be one of the warm months... 
/Only the heating of my house cost over 200 000p per year. Nicer if it's warm   :)     In general living costs are much higher here.
/I predicted 20 years ago allready western countries are "doomed" in the long run, because big part of production are moved abroad, much to SE Asia, and a country can't live of producing services for themselves. Now it start to be noticable. When I checked for a longer period SE Asia stock market had much better result than USA and Europe. And the credit rate for USA has went down, while RP have went up.  Perhaps can western countries manage to stay some ahead, but it will be bad for morale. It's much worse mentaly to get real value of earnings droping to 90 000, while them who got raise to 80 000 will be happy.
I like uptrends much better   :)
we  also have NPAs here in North, MNLF, MILF, Abu Sayaffs at the south, akyat bahay gang, budul budol, kuliglig boys, kurimaws, laglag bala guys and so on
I'm affraid of muslim guerilla, I want to keep my head   :)    but I'm not affraid of NPA. Many of them are just poor Filipinos, frustrated by huge unfairnesses. In some provinces people living there find NPA doing "police work" BETTER than the police. In one province a foreigner find that too.
But I don't like if they want much "revolution tax"   :)     If they bother me much, I will tell them if they demand much, then there will be less support to the poor from me, and if they demand to much, then the poor will LOSE, because then I will move or quit the business...
And if your are that successful in your business why frequent these kinds of forums anyways?
I have told this too.  Normaly I wouldn't have time to be here, at least not much, but now I have much time until my injury has healed enough to manage to move to RP.  But I have volunteer worked with some "Help-to-self-help" projects, assisting people for free with my business knowledge, which you can see I have done in this forum too - in other parts than the Lounge    :hihi:   where richpulubi have made up A LOT of lies about me, but he claim he haven't told any lies !!!

And the more sources, the better chance to figuere out what's true, and more can be learned, and I prefer to learn by OTHER'S mistakes :)
For instance in this forum I have learned  SOME HIGH educated Filipinos don't count lieing as lieing,..   :hihi:    Not counting many of the lies as lies perhaps make them say lieing is uncommon... 

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
Since you have millions, why bother with the high maintenance bill in your country? If you really want to have a lower standard of living, why not Thailand? Vietnam? Indonesia? or even Malaysia? Taxes here are way higher.

And by NPA's, I think you don't have enough information regarding them. You can't just say that you will not pay the revolutionary tax if you don't want to. Specially if your business here thrives in the future. Haven't you heard the bombed buses and bombed local communication towers? 

I think you already goggled the Dos Palmas Resort where the Abu Sayyaf kidnapped foreigners right? Its in Palawan too

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Since you have millions, why bother with the high maintenance bill in your country? If you really want to have a lower standard of living, why not Thailand? Vietnam? Indonesia? or even Malaysia? Taxes here are way higher.
I have allways been economical, but not stingy.  (=I don't like to pay much to them who have much already, but I have given away rather much to the charity prpjects, which I have lead myself.) Even when I earned as most, I didn't spend much.

Actualy - except internet - I can get BETTER standard in Phils for SAME costs as in my home country, because of the very high heating costs in my home country and the low salaries in Phils.

Undepending of that I can't afford to make warm weather in my home country   :hihi:

I checked Thailand first, but skiped it.  Phil laws are some unfair against foreigners, but it's better than in Thailand.
(I thought some of Cambodia and Laos too, but they have problems with mines and unexploded bombs in rural areas. Viet-Nam and Malaysia I'm not so fond of of other reasons.)

Concerning taxes:   
Yes. I got suprised how high the Phil taxes are - except for shares selling and dividents. I suppouse the rich made it like that to make it best for themselves..   
But after much law reading and thinking I have found some Phil tax laws,l which make I can make the tax low for most of my favorite business ideas. I'm a good acountant. To good so I will get low retirement pay from my home country   :hihi:
  And by NPA's, I think you don't have enough information regarding them. You can't just say that you will not pay the revolutionary tax if you don't want to.
I didn't say that. I said BOTH them and I want to improve life for the poor and if they push me to hard, then I will move or close the business and then will the poor LOSE. I hope NPA leader unerstand that   :)
Specially if your business here thrives in the future. Haven't you heard the bombed buses and bombed local communication towers? 
No I haven't heared of NPA bombing any bus (if it wasn't military or police bus *) only heared of muslim guerila doing that.

* I heared of an attack at Negros against a convoy were civilians were executed, the attackers screaming they are NPA and leting teller get away, but I don't know if it was realy NPA or opponents trying to damage their reputation.  It make me some suspocious, because that's differ from their normal actions.
If geting to a muslim road block, then it's big risk they kidnap me, but if geting to a NPA road block they more likely tell me to turn back. (At least the NPA in the mountains NE of Manila. And even foreigner living at  Cebu island has good experience from NPA. Although he don't have own business, perhaps that make a difference   :)

I have only heared NPA targeting military, police, some civilians who they see as supporting the government. and some big companies with private armies, which I suppouse NPA found treating the people bad. But I know of some civilians have got in crossfire between NPA and their target.
  I think you already goggled the Dos Palmas Resort where the Abu Sayyaf kidnapped foreigners right? Its in Palawan too
Yes, but that's muslim guerila. I told I'm afraid of them.

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
Then you have to widen your research about the leftist. just sayin'

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Then you have to widen your research about the leftist. just sayin' 
What do you mean I have missed?

Not counting the suspicious if NPA did it convoy attack *
The bad I have heared are from rich or middle class, many of them living in Manila FAR from NPA "controled" regions
but  I haven't heared any bad from the poor and some foreigners living were NPA is.

*Oh. I have told about it elsewhere, but not here, an other PERHAPS exception.
A foreigner living rural in Bukidnon were scared to move away by a group of armed men visited him. But he didn't know if they were muslim guerila, NPA or common criminals. All three are in Bukidnon.

An other GOOD - but some count as bad -action I know of NPA did was robbing, but not shooting anyone, an aid convoy going towards Tacloban after Yolanda. The reason was in the startup ALL aid went were the media was =Tacloban, although big other parts were hit too, so NPA took some and distributed at Samar.
Concerning aid to Yolanda victims it was much worse anyway what some OFFICIALS did. Some foreign aid deliverers got very frustrated at them. E g special vehicles GIFT for transports of aid got stucked in custom, they demanding huge custom fees. And some foreign aid products ended up somehow in shops is Manila    :boxing:

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
Research more then.... You still didn't pick the right word to type in goggle for this

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Research more then.... You still didn't pick the right word to type in goggle for this
I haven't googled this at all.
I saw news about the suspicious attack at Negros and the high jack of convoy at Samar.
All the rest I have heared from DIFFERENT TYPES of PEOPLE from poor to rather rich, living at different islands.Allmost all of the negative I have heared from people living in MANILA  = far from NPA. Perhaps have you only heared one side?  :)
WHAT do you claim I'm missing?

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
I haven't been to the Philippines... 
Yup, thought so, and that makes you prejudice.
That's a type of LIEING by you again...
The CORECT quote is:
  YOU say I haven't been to the Philippines... 
And today richpulubi repeeted this in the topic about earning our first million...
So he is OBVIOUSLY a huge LIAR, who don't dare to answer here, although he told he WANTED me to copy his lies, claiming he don't lie!!!

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Now I have asked some with high exams too the same question. Answers:
/Liar.
Said by a born squatter, who has managed to climb to lower middle class by hard work.

/Big liar.
Said by a TESDA tester, who has much inherited land.

BUT both of them are from PROVINCE.
It seem some Manila people with assets have an other oppinion, because why haven't anyone said so otherwice?   :)    Some even taking side with the BIG LIER RICHPULUBI !!!

Btw - Additional about my hope to become wife, who richpulubi repeetingly LIE she is poor...
Last Wednesday she came back to Cebu from a trip visiting relatives at Negros. Allready at Sunday she told me she had bought 2.5 hectares land at Leyte to earn from the harvests, leting other take care of it. It was financed partly by own cash, partly by bank loan approved that fast!
I wondered how the bank could approve it as collateral before her name is on the tilte, but she had solved it by using OTHER land, which she had allready without any loan. I haven't asked how big the other land is, but obvious the bank found that land being worth enough to be collateral for the loan to pay the 2.5 new hectares...
(I didn't know the other land was her own land. When I asked a long time ago who it belong to, I thought she ment her family (=mainly her mother who I know dominate the owning in that village) but it was her own...)
So she is very poor...  :hihi:
It wouldn't suprice me if richpulubi would copy PART of that saying I have said "She is poor" WITHOUT including the irony...   :D    as he has copied PART earlier where it made the meaning OPPOSITE by his cut and said I had said that...

Why aren't you answer here richpulubi where it's listed you are obviously a LIAR?    :D
By you don't do that, although you requested me to copy your lies, richpulubi is obviously BIG LIAR and COWARD...

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Here is an additional LIE by richpulubi by MISSLEADING "quote" obviosly ON PURPOUSE :
(From the topic about Duterte)

OF COURSE I'm better than you, 
  Is it because you're white?
Now YOU LIE by MISSLEADING cut of "quote" AGAIN...
The CORECT quote, which ALLREADY ANSWERED YOUR FALSE insinuation, is:

OF COURSE I'm better than you, because of YOU LIE so MUCH and don't even count as lieing to MAKE UP things about people and tell them as truths ... !!! :harhar:   

wilch23

• VIP 6500
Maam Jen, ilan taon gulang kaya nag college ang kaibigan mo?

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Maam Jen, ilan taon gulang kaya nag college ang kaibigan mo?
Why didn't you answer the main topic question...?   :hihi:

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Now when I have shown what a big liar richpulubi is, he has turned to writing SAME TYPE of FALSE, but have added a questionmark writing them as insinuations instead, but still FALSE...
For instance:
: but if meet I treat them as the dirt they are  = walking over them without noticing them   

Isn't that a coward's way of saying you'll do nothing to defend your wife's honor? 

Why, did you lose your balls in that injury?
Now you kind of LIE AGAIN by cuting away the IMPORTANT part of what I REALY wrote and make FALSE insinuation...

This is the CORECT quote:
Duterte protecting de lima? Hahaha...

Galing ni duterte.... Kayo mag isip.... Nagpagulo sa kaso yun statement niya...lol

@rp, Ill be offended but if i can confirm it is indeed a sarcastic idiomatic expression, ill be more embarassed than offended, especially if my wife my wife holds a high executive position doing nothing ,just partying and getting public exposure, papogi kung baga, i mean pasexy kung baga...

Ill be even more offended to that person who is putting fuel into the fire by spreading false chikka...lol
You mean as richpulubi do repeetingly?   :hihi:

Concerning the question, if I were in such situation, I wouldn't bother for MYSELF, but my REACTION would depend of what my wife would feel about it.
I mean if meet, but at internet ignoring don't function any good. That's why I answer crap people as richpulubi at Internet :hihi: but if meet I treat them as the dirt they are  = walking over them without noticing them    :hihi:
As if walking over such crap people has no danger, showing his stupidity again...

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM