PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

Member of the Month (January 2015): bajoyjoy

FutureGizmo · 47 · 22714

FutureGizmo

• Admin

Every month, the PMT Forum honors one outstanding member of the PMT community to be awarded as the "Member of the Month".

Our "Member of the Month" is chosen among members who are seen as consistently active, dependable, insightful, and friendly in the forum. He or she, therefore, may be considered as a genuine role model in our forum community. For us to know better our "Member of the Month," we request our awardee to answer a few questions. Other members of the forum may also post in this thread to ask our MotM questions.

Our January 2015 Member of the Month is
bajoyjoy! Congratulations! :yehey:

January 2015 Member of the Month: bajoyjoy

1. Hi bajoyjoy! How long have you been a PMT Forum member? Share to us how you discovered PinoyMoneyTalk.

- First of all let me greet everyone, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, PMT!

I think it was in 2008 when I stumbled upon PMT, di ko na maaalala how, pero most likely may kinalaman sa high yield investment program (hyip) at iba pang ways to earn online which all turned out to be scams.

2. Why did you choose the username "bajoyjoy"? 

- my real nickname kasi is too short and common na, so I used the long nickname my aunt gave me.

3. What are your hobbies or special interests?

- wala na yata akong hobbies ngayon na talagang dinedevote ko ang time ko, I just try all kinds of fun things to do. But I really like traveling, if you can call that a hobby. ay, tsaka reading pala (while on travel/vacay).

4. Tell us something interesting that we don't know about you.

- Nako I can't think of something right now, and FG gave me a tight deadline here so pass na lang hahaha...

5. How is bajoyjoy in PMT different from bajoyjoy in real life?

- not too different, I speak my mind online as much as I do offline. pag napipikon nako I just shut up kasi ayaw ko na humaba ang usapan.

6. How do you make money? Share to us your sources of income so we can be inspired as well.

- wala masyado, aside from salary and small investments here and there. im into stocks na rin for 2 years na yata but I havent gained substantially from it (below 15%). meron din palang forced savings sa provident fund ng company so may inaasahan akong future receivable na lump sum upon retirement.

7. Can you tell us tips or suggestions that guide you in order to succeed financially?

- I can't say it's a tip or suggestion kasi baka di naman applicable sa iba, but I get into streaks na dire-direchong pagsasave and pag-iinvest, then pag napagod ako magsave or magtipid, magswiswitch naman ako na magsplurge (controlled pa rin naman). it works for me though minsan nakakaguilty. but I realized, its ok, mahirap naman tipirin totally ang sarili. I need to reward myself din to keep me motivated, basta I know my limit and pinag-ipunan ko pa rin yung ipanggagastos ko sa luho.

8. What is your ultimate personal goal that you want to achieve?

- live life to the fullest and share happiness to as many people as I can. or kahit hindi na happiness, just not add to their misery hahaha.

9. If there is one thing you can change about the Philippines, what would it be and why?

- walang disiplina and short memory sa mga naranasang pang-aabuso ng mga nasa pwesto. pag nagkasala sa bayan, dapat pagbayaran nila, hindi yun magpapardon lang ok na ulit.

10.Your motto or guiding principle in life?

- none in particular, i just do my best in everything, regardless of the reward or what. parang doing your best should be a reward in itself...

Wait, there's more! Just for the heck of it...

a. Favorite movie?

- BILLY ELLIOT / LOTR series

b. Favorite song or music genres?

- POP

c. Favorite actor/actress?

- LENA DUNHAM -- she's "NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL" author, and creator-director-actor of the HBO series "GIRLS"

d. Favorite sports?

- BADMINTON

e. Beach or Mountain?

- BEACH

f.  Kapuso, Kapamilya or Kapatid?

- CABLE CHANNELS

g. Mar Roxas or Jejomar Binay?

- Undecided pa

h. Money or fame?

- MONEY

i. Marry intelligent but ugly person or marry stupid but beautiful person?

- INTELLIGENT MEN CAN BE BEAUTIFUL/ATTRACTIVE IN THE LONG RUN

j.  To love or be loved?

- TO LOVE

==========

Thanks and congrats again, bajoyjoy! :clap:

PMTers, congratulate our January 2015 Member of the Month (MOTM)! If you have questions for our MOTM, fire away!  :applause:

GoodSteward

• VIP 3500
Congrats bjj!

Addl questions:

1. New years resolution?
2. Financial goal for the year?
3. Love life goal for the year? :)

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Wow, bjj, sa wakas! :-D

(Great choice, FGiz, btw, not to mention long overdue. :applause:)

Questions to come...brace yourself for a barrage! Wish some of our old pals could come by and congratulate you as well...

Hope 2015 will be awesome for you!

casanova

• Forum Champion 700

INDO

• PMT Jedi 2000

bilagan2004

• PMT Idol 1000

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
hello guys and gal pals, thanks sainyo! :hello:

Congrats bjj!

Addl questions:

1. New years resolution?
2. Financial goal for the year?
3. Love life goal for the year? :)

1. I think I want to be more diligent this year, for myself. Sa work kasi diligent naman ako, but when it comes to my own stuff, laging low priority hanggang naneneglect ko na (I even got a memo for not completing our annual physical exam). Hopefully mabalanse ko ang personal/social and work life ko. In short, I need to organize and plan my life ng mas mabuti so i can have more "me" time.

Second, we are not getting any younger so i need to switch to a healthier lifestyle --such a cliche new year reso, I know... pero totoo naman din.. Ang kaso, nung nag 12 midnight nung new year, first thing I got was a glass of coke, lol... pero di pa counted yun diba, hahaha... saka 4yrs nako sa trabaho ko, but i have not set foot on our in-house gym, so hopefully ma-cross out ko yan sa aking bucketlist at maging regular doon, sayang naman binabayad sa mga gym instructors namin... gusto ko din maski papaano maging physically conditioned para makasama sa mga outdoor adventures na may kahalong long hikes and everythang, kahiya kasi maging burden sa mga bagets.. wish ko lang talaga maging consistent and disciplined mag-gym or magtakbo-takbo sa PICC.. anyway, its a year-long endeavor naman, so falling off the wagon should not be an excuse to not try again.

2. Financial goal... my target is hit P3M na liquid asset, as in cash or cash equivalent.

3. Love life goal... talagang kasama yan? hahaha! Shucks, oo nga ano, nakasalo na naman ako ng mga awkward at taklesang tanong from relatives nung pasko, "may bf k b ngayon?", "kailan ka mag-aasawa?" at "dami ng mga bata dito, saan yung sayo?". Ewan ko ba bakit di sila natutulig sa paulit-ulit nilang mga tanong na yan...

Sige this year, iprioritize natin yang man-hunt na yan! :rofl: :laugh:

Questions to come...brace yourself for a barrage! Wish some of our old pals could come by and congratulate you as well...
that is also my wish prospera, na wag sna nila tayong makalimutan ng ganun lang kabilis... but we cant force them to come back kung di nila feel. :(( it's really up to them, pero sobrang saya sana natin kung babalik sila..

Hope 2015 will be awesome for you!
Let's claim 2015 will be awesome for all of us! ;)

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Hi, bjj. :hello:

As someone who's sincerely interested in what goes on in young people's minds these days, I'd like to ask you to candidly answer the below questions:

- If you're Amal Alamuddin, who'll be your George Clooney? Why?
- Which of these have you tried or would like to try for your planned "man-hunt" this year: online match-making, tinder, speed-dating, etc.?
- What do girls of your generation (those born in the 80s or even a bit earlier, I'm assuming) fear most?

Sagutin mo, ha? I  know you're brave and won't let me down.

Thanks! :-*

Jayumaster

• Forum Champion 700
Wish some of our old pals could come by and congratulate you as well...

I hope so as well.

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
Hi, bjj. :hello:

As someone who's sincerely interested in what goes on in young people's minds these days, I'd like to ask you to candidly answer the below questions:

- If you're Amal Alamuddin, who'll be your George Clooney? Why?

Ang high-level naman nyan :hihi: Actually hindi ko alam sino sa kanila ang "trophy spouse"? Who got the better deal ba?
George Clooney as in yung tipong perpetual bachelor na biglang nabighani sa alindog ko at agad-agad nagpropose at nagpakasal? Hahaha! I’ve always liked Derek R.

- Which of these have you tried or would like to try for your planned "man-hunt" this year: online match-making, tinder, speed-dating, etc.?
May Tinder app kaya ako! Hahaha! Out of curiosity lang, pero minsan lang ako naglogin kasi naka-link pala sa fb account yun, baka kung ano-anong lumabas sa fb wall ko… bajoyjoy liked the photo of joe of Nevada, Texas  via Tinder…. Wahaha

Preferred ko pa rin siguro yung within my circle na referral or “reto”, at least may magvouch sa character nya at madaling mapa-BI. hehehe

- What do girls of your generation (those born in the 80s or even a bit earlier, I'm assuming) fear most?
To live life full of regret and just waste away as a “regular person” coz I was too scared to bet on myself.
Sagutin mo, ha? I  know you're brave and won't let me down.
Thanks! :-*

Ang hirap huh!

freefront

• VIP 4500
About damn bloody time! Congrats bjj.

D. Ramsey, ey? Slim pickings, my dearie  :D

Wait. You are a cat person.

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
About damn bloody time! Congrats bjj.

D. Ramsey, ey? Slim pickings, my dearie  :D

Wait. You are a cat person.

OHMYGOD!!!!! FREEFRONT IS BACK!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! :applause: :yehey: :yahoo:
Thanks ff for responding to our call and making our wish (prospera, me, jayumaster), come true! Babalik na rin siguro yung iba lalo na yung isa?! its not impossible, now that ff is back! :yoohoo:

I know ff! Kaunti na lang ang choices... Nabawasan pa nga, Joseph Gordon Levitt just got married this week :cry: My other choices are either married (Gabriel Macht) or gay (Matt Bomer).

« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2015, 05:15 PM by bajoyjoy »

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
@ff: Yay! :rakenrol: Missed not having you around here for the longest time, woman... :hihi:

Now, how about making bjj squirm in the hot-seat some more? :harhar:

freefront

• VIP 4500
@ff: Yay! :rakenrol: Missed not having you around here for the longest time, woman... :hihi:

Now, how about making bjj squirm in the hot-seat some more? :harhar:

:hello:

Nag-feeling bff si Murphy sa neighborhood ko  :D Bad enough that going back to school is still being seriously considered.  Which leads us to:

@bjj
If you can no longer do what you do because your gift/talent/grace became limited due to injury, will you leave that career entirely? Ex. If you are a chef and you lost the gift of taste, be a CPA next?....... Run parallel it? Like teach knife skills, plating only and get paid the same?

bauer

• VIP 4500
Preferred ko pa rin siguro yung within my circle na referral or “reto”, at least may magvouch sa character nya at madaling mapa-BI. hehehe

First Congrats BJJ!

Statistics (not sure if there's any LOL) show clearly that 'reto' does not produce any positive results more than meeting and actually falling in love with a complete stranger.

If you may allow, get out of your comfort zone. explore different social circles. open your mind to possibilities and do not set rules of engagement. listen to your heart and not your mind. You will find the special person soonest.

Now, marriage is a different matter.....
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2015, 01:11 PM by bauer »

katkatmachine

• Forum Expert 600
congrats bajoyjoy!

para sa lablayp, minsan sama ka sa mga climbs namin, sa bundok maraming nabubuong pag-ibig.  :hihi: like nung umakyat kami sa pulag, may sinama akong friend, tapos yung isa ko pang friend may sinama din na friend. so si friend ko at yung friend ni friend nagkainlaban! wahahaha. nagulat na lang ako sila na pala! hahahaha. malay mo sa bundok mo mahanap ang tunay na pag-ibig!  :D

question:

ano ang tipo mong lalaki?  :hihi:

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
my gosh naging advice corner para sa lablayp na ito!!! :hihi: si GS at P kasi! :bahalaka:

@bauer, aawwwww.... Thanks and noted po. :D Those were good tips you gave, and you sound so sincere! yung iba kasi intrimitido lang ang peg (relatives who force the issue on me)! hahaha.. May effect lang yata ako minsan na sobrang taray, saka mejo dense na di ako aware may lumalandi na pala sa akin, hahaha! but yes, definitely widening my horizon, not just for the man hunt but to see whats out there, para dumami din ang friends and network...

@katkat, thanks! actually may sasamahan akong trip to Calaguas saka may surfing din sa Zambales in the next few months... I just dont know if the "mamumundok" is the crowd for me, parang yung age bracket mo ang keri mga ganyan nagkakainlaban sa bundok hahaha... I'm joining lang yung trips nila for some outdoor fun (with strangers) this year, sabi nga ni bauer get out of my comfort zone... Nung nagclimb kami sa Pulag last yr, 2 lng kami magkakilala but we all ended up as FB friends, kahit bagets most of them.. So, not bad for a newbie in socializing in the social media era.

Gusto ko din umattend sa mga EB ng mga stocks trading groups, pero lagi nauudlot... pero that's also for networking and to get to know the people behind the names ha, at hindi naman talaga para kumarir. :hihi:  PMT EB na lang ang hinihintay kong mag-organize... :P

question:

ano ang tipo mong lalaki?  :hihi:

Hmmm, tagal ko na di nadinig ang tanong na yan hahaha... parang over time, nagbabago yung "tipo"... pero a must yung may direksyon sa buhay, responsable and ka-wavelength ko.  dati syempre importante yung physically attractive, pero ngayon, di na masyadao hahaha!! :P natry ko na rin kasi yun purely physical attraction, pero wala talagang narating, mas namiss ko pa kayo pag nawawala kayo dito sa PMT kaysa nung hindi na kami lumalabas hahaha... yun wala talagang naging impact sa buhay ko, though mabait naman sya at pogi. wala lang chemistry talaga.  :hihi:

Oi ha, clarify ko lang, hindi ako desperate magkalovelife ha! wala pa naman ako sa point na yan, baka next year hahaha!  :hihi:

« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2015, 04:59 PM by bajoyjoy »

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
:hello:

Nag-feeling bff si Murphy sa neighborhood ko  :D Bad enough that going back to school is still being seriously considered.  Which leads us to:

Why what happened? Murphy? going back to school as in master's degree?

@bjj
If you can no longer do what you do because your gift/talent/grace became limited due to injury, will you leave that career entirely? Ex. If you are a chef and you lost the gift of taste, be a CPA next?....... Run parallel it? Like teach knife skills, plating only and get paid the same?

It depends siguro if money is not an issue, and I am convinced that i can be equally great with the second career, then I will definitely go for it and shift careers.

But if money is an issue, then maybe I can just "fade" the first career to continue the stream of income going, while slowly learning the other.

Why ff, are you considering shifting careers? you've lost your "gift" or burned out ka na and want to try something else? I'm sure you'll do good whichever path you choose. Kaw pa?! ;)

katkatmachine

• Forum Expert 600
@katkat, thanks! actually may sasamahan akong trip to Calaguas saka may surfing din sa Zambales in the next few months... I just dont know if the "mamumundok" is the crowd for me, parang yung age bracket mo ang keri mga ganyan nagkakainlaban sa bundok hahaha... I'm joining lang yung trips nila for some outdoor fun (with strangers) this year, sabi nga ni bauer get out of my comfort zone... Nung nagclimb kami sa Pulag last yr, 2 lng kami magkakilala but we all ended up as FB friends, kahit bagets most of them.. So, not bad for a newbie in socializing in the social media era.

Gusto ko din umattend sa mga EB ng mga stocks trading groups, pero lagi nauudlot... pero that's also for networking and to get to know the people behind the names ha, at hindi naman talaga para kumarir. :hihi:  PMT EB na lang ang hinihintay kong mag-organize... :P
Hmmm, tagal ko na di nadinig ang tanong na yan hahaha... parang over time, nagbabago yung "tipo"... pero a must yung may direksyon sa buhay, responsable and ka-wavelength ko.  dati syempre importante yung physically attractive, pero ngayon, di na masyadao hahaha!! :P natry ko na rin kasi yun purely physical attraction, pero wala talagang narating, mas namiss ko pa kayo pag nawawala kayo dito sa PMT kaysa nung hindi na kami lumalabas hahaha... yun wala talagang naging impact sa buhay ko, though mabait naman sya at pogi. wala lang chemistry talaga.  :hihi:

Oi ha, clarify ko lang, hindi ako desperate magkalovelife ha! wala pa naman ako sa point na yan, baka next year hahaha!  :hihi:

i beg to disagree bajoyjoy, ang pag-ibig sa bundok ay para sa lahat! walang edad yan na pinipili!  :rakenrol:

may climb kami sa jan 30-feb 1 sa sagada. jan 29 ng gabi ang alis. sama ka samin dali! may 1 slot remaining pa! may papakilala ako sayo! baka eto na yun! dali na! ifile mo na ang leave mo! hehe. 3.5k budget all in except food!  let me know asap! :D

lowije_dapogs

• Forum Expert 500
C0ngrats p0!   :party: :b_beer: :b_love:

ms bjj, kung may mameet na p0 kay0ng lalaki na pdeng pakasalan, willing p0 ba ky0 maging fulltime h0usewife?  :idea:

Ano p0ng ways ng pagtitipid ang mapapay0 ny0?  :watchuthink:
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2015, 08:29 AM by lowije_dapogs »

freefront

• VIP 4500
@ bjj-  Murphy as in Murphy's Law  :D ->freak accidents that got me "neurovascular insufficiency" on both hands.

Anyway, if you read Rich Dad Poor Dad, my condition drove home this point- if you are earning money on the strength of your personal output alone, what's going to happen to you if you can no longer do what your talent and skill set allow you to do?

@kkm- Sagada in January? Wouldn't it be too cold? 2 babies came back from a road trip with windburns on their lips. Get some heavy duty lipbalm with SPF 20. High up in the mountains- you are actually nearer to the sun.

katkatmachine

• Forum Expert 600
@kkm- Sagada in January? Wouldn't it be too cold? 2 babies came back from a road trip with windburns on their lips. Get some heavy duty lipbalm with SPF 20. High up in the mountains- you are actually nearer to the sun.

hi madam epep! actually, sagada is not a mountain, it's a town in the province of Mountain Province. hindi talaga kami aakyat ng bundok, we're going to go SPELUNKING (caving)! hehe.  :D

pero, tama ka po, it's going to be very cold there! mas malamig pa sa baguio kasi mas mataas ang mountain province kesa sa baguio, so ayun! pagbalik namin magkakahypothermia na kami. wahahaha. pero sabi, perfect time to climb ay from october-march since mababa ang chance ng ulan. so goodluck samin!  :hihi:

kaya to bajoyjoy, sumama ka na madam! dali! may papakilala ako sayo!   :watchuthink:

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
wait lang kkm, ano ba average age ng mga ka-mountaineering mo? and ano physical preps na gagawin ko, im not confident with my fitness right now, with holiday weight and all hahaha...

at sino naman yang boylet na yan... tayo nga di pa magkakilala tapos ipapapkilala mo pa ako sa iba?! hahah :hihi:

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
@ bjj-  Murphy as in Murphy's Law  :D ->freak accidents that got me "neurovascular insufficiency" on both hands.

what freak accidents?! as in with an "s"??? Hanung nangyare?! You mean you cant be a dentist anymore? No way! you love being a dentist!! :rant:

So what are your options? Go into business or an entirely different profession? Mag-professional stocks trader ka na lang kaya, you just need to be fast with your mouse clicking hehehe... I'm guessing you got insurance money for this neurovascular thing, that can be your start up, unless you need more medical treatments/therapies?

katkatmachine

• Forum Expert 600
wait lang kkm, ano ba average age ng mga ka-mountaineering mo? and ano physical preps na gagawin ko, im not confident with my fitness right now, with holiday weight and all hahaha...

at sino naman yang boylet na yan... tayo nga di pa magkakilala tapos ipapapkilala mo pa ako sa iba?! hahah :hihi:

bale 10 na kami, nagrerange ang age namin sa 25-34 ata. hehehe. okay lang yan bjj. hindi batayan ang eded sa pag-ibig.  :hihi:

tsaka kami din naman, wala kami physical activities na ginagawa for the trip. basta nakakalakad ka okay na. wahahahah.  :D lahat naman kami mabagal tsaka may guides din so antayan naman, nothing to worry. hehehe. sumama ka na! dali na! hahahah

tsaka magkakilala naman na tayo ah, dito sa PMT. heheheh.  :hihi:

eto details ng trip: pero yung date nung atin ay JANUARY 30-FEBRUARY 1 ha. ibang group yung atin. :)

http://sagadatour.blogspot.com/

P.S.
manager ko pala ipapakilala ko sayo.  :hihi:
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 09:16 AM by katkatmachine »

rds

• PMT Jedi 2000

Palagay ko sinadya ni FG, great timing...kung baga pang "opener"!

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
@bjj: Sama ka na sa Sagada! Malay mo, baka mag-click kayo ng boss ni kat... :watchuthink:

@ff: For career- ideas, try reading Tim Ferriss's best-selling book "The Four-Hour Workweek" if not the classic "What Color is Your Parachute?"

singkit_1588

• PMT Jedi 2500

freefront

• VIP 4500
OT: Eh FG! Hi! Is it within your power to recover my longish reply which was on "preview" when my internet connection got interrupted? And I want my mail notifications back    :bahalaka:

grayback_01

• Forum Tambay 150

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
C0ngrats p0!   :party: :b_beer: :b_love:

ms bjj, kung may mameet na p0 kay0ng lalaki na pdeng pakasalan, willing p0 ba ky0 maging fulltime h0usewife?  :idea:

Ano p0ng ways ng pagtitipid ang mapapay0 ny0?  :watchuthink:

kung super duper rich nya, maghousewife ako and learn how to cook gourmet food.  :watchuthink: Though I don't know how long I will last ng ganun na nasa house lang..

ways ng pagtitipid: budget, budget, budget!

btw, I'm trying this revised kuripot 52-wk money challenge (im doing the P100-increment). Try nyo din, 2wks p lang naman naglapse.

from: https://minimumcompliance.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/the-mas-kuripot-52-week-money-challenge-earning-27k-to-137k-on-barya/
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2015, 12:01 PM by bajoyjoy »

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
bale 10 na kami, nagrerange ang age namin sa 25-34 ata. hehehe. okay lang yan bjj. hindi batayan ang eded sa pag-ibig.  :hihi:

tsaka kami din naman, wala kami physical activities na ginagawa for the trip. basta nakakalakad ka okay na. wahahahah.  :D lahat naman kami mabagal tsaka may guides din so antayan naman, nothing to worry. hehehe. sumama ka na! dali na! hahahah

tsaka magkakilala naman na tayo ah, dito sa PMT. heheheh.  :hihi:

eto details ng trip: pero yung date nung atin ay JANUARY 30-FEBRUARY 1 ha. ibang group yung atin. :)

http://sagadatour.blogspot.com/

P.S.
manager ko pala ipapakilala ko sayo.  :hihi:

kinakarir mo na talaga ang pagiging matchmaker kkm, hahaha! baka masisante ka pag di kami magclick ng boss mo hehehe..

anyway, jan31 pala yung TA seminar na aatendan ko, so di ako makasama sa sagada.. :(

Jayumaster

• Forum Champion 700
btw, I'm trying this revised kuripot 52-wk money challenge (im doing the P100-increment). Try nyo din, 2wks p lang naman naglapse.

May nabasa po ako pabaliktad ang gawa nila, magsisimula sa highest amount tapos pababa ng pababa. The reason is mahirap daw masave yung later amounts sa ber months.

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
thanks jayumaster! I think pwede nating I-tweak yung challenge to make it easier for us to complete it... Akp naman mas ok yung malaking amounts sa last quarter of the year kasi medyo malaki yung natutulong ng christmas bonuses..

katkatmachine

• Forum Expert 600
kinakarir mo na talaga ang pagiging matchmaker kkm, hahaha! baka masisante ka pag di kami magclick ng boss mo hehehe..

anyway, jan31 pala yung TA seminar na aatendan ko, so di ako makasama sa sagada.. :(

awww... sayang. :(

yllor

• PMT Idol 1000

freefront

• VIP 4500
I bring gifts to thine throne   :hihi: For your entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc17H68IKMs

Guccis to be walked like 1:38 on the clock OR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxjZlWBC-KE

Louboutins. Thigh taps at 1:16 optional  :D

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500
congratulations!

thanks yllor! nagbalik ka na din, welcome back!!! susunod na ba yung iba? Nabubuhayan na ang PMT! :rakenrol:

I bring gifts to thine throne   :hihi: For your entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc17H68IKMs

Guccis to be walked like 1:38 on the clock OR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxjZlWBC-KE

Louboutins. Thigh taps at 1:16 optional  :D

OMG ff, I love them and I hate them (esp the one in the middle-- Yanis?)! I can't dance, and I haven't in my entire existence even tried on a 4-inch stilleto, much less dance in a stilleto and give Beyonce a run for her money all at the same time!

btw, they are gay, right? There's something incredibly attractive about men who can really dance and with that kind of passion, noh? I had a bff in college who was in a dance troupe, and even if he's openly gay, girls would see their shows just to watch him dance.

Anyway, Yanis reminded me of this Got to Dance UK winner, Lukas McFarlane, ang saya siguro panoorin mag dance off ang mga bakla! :hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpAXYKF7i8
« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2015, 04:24 PM by bajoyjoy »

freefront

• VIP 4500
^Loved the twerk part, haha! Inggit much... :hihi:

I love the way they dance.Maharot pero pigil ang landi. He made that twerk look almost.........cute  :hihi:

OMG ff, I love them and I hate them (esp the one in the middle-- Yanis?)! I can't dance, and I haven't in my entire existence even tried on a 4-inch stilleto, much less dance in a stilleto and give Beyonce a run for her money all at the same time!

They are booties so the guy can really dance in them  :D The kendeng is kinda overdone being that  men have narrower hips and they overcompensate, but- the leg extension is hot!
btw, they are gay, right? There's something incredibly attractive about men who can really dance and with that kind of passion, noh? I had a bff in college who was in a dance troupe, and even if he's openly gay, girls would see their shows just to watch him dance.

I had the same thought! Yanis must be tired apologizing to girls.  :D

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
@ bjj & @ff: For you, girlfriends, a love story.(I wanted to wrap my arms around the author after reading it. :'()

In Manila, Two Seasons, No Regrets

The Philippines has just two seasons: raining and not raining. One September, the same month a typhoon wrecked the sea wall at Roxas Boulevard in Manila, a young woman walked into the room I was in and fell into a chair next to me. And I knew that from then on I would have just two seasons as well: before her and after her. Before I even knew her name, I thought: “Come with me. Take me with you.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/style/modern-love-navigating-manila-with-a-map-a-bicycle-and-a-stormy-heart.html?rref=collection%2Fcolumn%2Fmodern-love&_r=0

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500

awww, prospera thats soo sad...

but wait, is it just me or parang promotional piece sya for the Philippines and Tiklop...

our tourism secretary, being a top Ads man, have found ways to advertise about philippines in all media and ad agencies. I heard even our credit rating upgrades were obtained at a fairly short time, was because of all the pr work.

yllor

• PMT Idol 1000
di na babalik mga yun...

sundan sa kanilang lungga... sa chatzy! (kahit wala kausap yung isa, madaldal pa rin) :P

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
awww, prospera thats soo sad...

but wait, is it just me or parang promotional piece sya for the Philippines and Tiklop...

our tourism secretary, being a top Ads man, have found ways to advertise about philippines in all media and ad agencies. I heard even our credit rating upgrades were obtained at a fairly short time, was because of all the pr work.

Haha, cynical lang ang  peg?

I'm pretty sure your suspicions are just that; it's the NYT, after all, not Huffington Post.

Remember that line in "Desiderata:"

Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

FutureGizmo

• Admin
January may be over but that doesn't mean you can't anymore congratulate or ask questions to our Member of the Month! Still, thank you very much bajoyjoy for indulging us in your thread! :D

JudeTanz

Visit www.pseacademy.com.ph to learn more about investing in the Philippine stock market! :welcome:

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: Happy Saturday! who's online?
    Today at 08:48 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: Good Morning! who's online?
    Yesterday at 07:34 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: Hi Guys, who's online?
    May 29, 2020, 03:08 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning! who's online?
    May 28, 2020, 08:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning guys!
    May 27, 2020, 09:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: work work
    May 26, 2020, 02:47 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: What's good in this afternoon?
    May 26, 2020, 02:01 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: agreed
    May 25, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @lyndrey depende siguro sa seller, so kung mag order kayo online much better na kilala niyo at trusted
    May 25, 2020, 02:29 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    May 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    May 24, 2020, 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    May 24, 2020, 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM