PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

WOW! Totoo Ba Yan? (9/11 conspiracy theory)

wilch23 · 17 · 5480

wilch23

• VIP 6500
on: Nov 11, 2014, 05:38 PM
Anyone heard of this?

http://worldobserveronline.com/2014/03/09/ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-planes-hit-twin-towers/

The news that 2 commercial planes were crashed into the Twin Towers of 9/11 is FALSE!?
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2014, 11:38 PM by FutureGizmo »

alacrity

• Forum Tambay 200
Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2014, 10:01 PM
Anyone heard of this?

http://worldobserveronline.com/2014/03/09/ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-planes-hit-twin-towers/

The news that 2 commercial planes were crashed into the Twin Towers of 9/11 is FALSE!?

The controlled demolition theory has been a controversy for a long time but I don't buy it. I've seen all the theories, all the videos. In one theory, it was said that the planes on the videos were superimposed, I think it's on youtube. Another one says that people heard multiple bangs before the crumbling of the towers. The most prominent of them all is the Building 7 conspiracy. It's actually a smaller building that according to some reports houses CIA secrets. It also crumbled although no plane hit it.

I can't explain it in terms of engineering, but there are several videos by engineers already explaining the technical aspects. The main reason I don't buy it is that it would be difficult to orchestrate such an event. For one, keeping ALL the relatives silent is a surveillance nightmare.

Two, there were already earlier reports that such an event was being planned although it was ignored.

Three, denial is ALWAYS a part of the grieving process. The reason these conspiracy theorists became popular is because they capitalized on DENIAL, because initially people who lost relatives will find it hard to cope with the notion that their loved ones are truly dead and are still holding on to hope, hoping against hope that they might be alive.

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2014, 12:57 AM
The controlled demolition theory has been a controversy for a long time but I don't buy it.
Why not? Have you seen a controlled demolition, yung may parang domino effect? Ganyan ang nangyari sa 9/11. Tinamaan ng eroplano yung upper part ng napakataas na building, pero bumagsak yung BUONG building in an ORDERLY fashion eerily similar to a controlled demolition. Yung narinig ng mga tao na maliit na mga pagsabog (bombs being detonated) just validates this theory.

To find out the truth, we need to compare the cause/effort and effect/result. Bumangga yung eroplano sa upper part ng na building (effort), pero bakit buong building ang nasira (result)? Sapat ba yung jet fuel ng eroplano para pasabugin, patumbahin yung building (and tunawin ng ganun kadali ang steel bars ng buong building)? Hindi consistent yung result sa effort.

The main reason I don't buy it is that it would be difficult to orchestrate such an event.
Difficult but not impossible. Orchestrating such events takes time and careful planning, and they do it very very well.

Maraming tao may ganyang paniniwala na "imposible yan" or "hindi yan mangyayari". That is part of the problem because the truth, which deserves serious attention, gets buried. Mas sikat pa yung ibang walang kwentang bagay, gaya ng chismis, telenovela, facebook, gangnam style youtube video at iba pa.

Three, denial is ALWAYS a part of the grieving process. The reason these conspiracy theorists became popular is because they capitalized on DENIAL
Conspiracy theory focus on providing theories that debunk the "truths" forced into people's minds.

Dami links sa internet tungkol dito at sa iba pang kalokohan sa mundo.

wilch23

• VIP 6500
Reply #3 on: Nov 12, 2014, 10:05 AM
I agree it is extremely difficult to manage such an event. But I don't see what the relatives of the dead had to do with that. This guy is not saying there are fake deaths in the event, neither is the demolition of the buildings being disputed.

What he said was that a commercial plane, or two, with amateur pilots, wouldn't be able tp accomplish this. The reasons he cited were:

1. The planes were not designed to fly at that speed and altitude. High speed + low altitude = fighter jet not commercial airliner.

2. Even if #1 above were possible, it would have required a very skilled pilot to guide it with the precision needed. Contrary to popular belief that it is a big target, controlling a plane, esp a big and sophisticated one, is not that easy.

3. Planes are not that sturdy. The steel and concrete pylons of the building would have sheared off the wings if not stop the plane from fully penetrating inside. Some of these major parts of the plane would then fall onto the ground almost intact, esp the engines. No such plane debris was found.

I am only relating what the guy (ex-CIA, expert pilot) said, in case some of you didn't bother to click the link.

I don't know what to believe just yet. This needs some more investigation, er reading lang pala for me. Hehe
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2014, 10:07 AM by wilch23 »

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
Reply #4 on: Nov 12, 2014, 10:25 AM
I remember talking to an old lady who owns a flying school here in the philippines.  From what I gather, some of the suspects took flying lessons in her school. 

The scary part is, they were not the only ones who took lessons from that group!  Mayroon pang hindi nahuhuli!

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Idol 1000
Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2014, 07:09 PM
I have seen similar conspiracy theories but this one is much harder to die.
I am a risk and safety engineer and I can say with confidence from engineering perspective that when a commercial plane hits a building at high velocity, with a jet load of fuel and ignited, the chance of a full collapse is close to 100%. It's just matter of time. No amount of fire and blast proofing can withstand such an event. High rise buildings are not designed to resist huge external impact like an asteroid or a plane. Only in movies you see buildings didn't collapse when impacted by alien ships. Well it's Hollywood. Perhaps the conspirators are working for CGI companies? (another conspiracy, lol)

The weakening of the structures due to high velocity impact is not limited to the impacted site but it will cascade to the linked structure (e.g. adjacent beams, columns). Add thermal effects to the steel and you have a perfect recipe for collapse.

The impact of 9/11 is not only felt in terms of changes in security policies but to the engineering as well. Many codes, standards and policies are updated because of this. And from economic side, this is a huge, huge, huge (triple) money to be spent on safety, design and emergency management. Would economic planners do that for a fake event?
 :welcome:

Market_Market

• PMT Jedi 2000
Reply #6 on: Nov 14, 2014, 02:28 AM
Usapang pera (makikihalo ako sa conspiracy theories):
1) May mga nag "SHORT" ng insurance companies at plane companies.  Malaki kinita nila. Ano reason nila sa "SHORT" nila?
2) Lahat, as in lahat ng senior officials ng mga tenants ng World Trade Center ay absent nung araw na yun.
3) Same officials who have scheduled flights at that time cancelled their flights or did not show up.

Mayroong nalalaman! 
Yung gaya ng sabi ni alacrity, Building 7 bumagsak e ni walang debris na tumama sa kanya.
LOLOLOLOL    :hihi:

Edit:
Usapang hindi pera.
According to some witnesses, they noticed weeks before the tragedy that there were renovations happening on all floors of the World Trade Center  (Planting of controlled explosives).
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2014, 02:30 AM by Market_Market »

wilch23

• VIP 6500
Reply #7 on: Nov 15, 2014, 05:31 PM
Usapang pera (makikihalo ako sa conspiracy theories):
1) May mga nag "SHORT" ng insurance companies at plane companies.  Malaki kinita nila. Ano reason nila sa "SHORT" nila?
2) Lahat, as in lahat ng senior officials ng mga tenants ng World Trade Center ay absent nung araw na yun.
3) Same officials who have scheduled flights at that time cancelled their flights or did not show up.

Mayroong nalalaman! 
Yung gaya ng sabi ni alacrity, Building 7 bumagsak e ni walang debris na tumama sa kanya.
LOLOLOLOL    :hihi:

Edit:
Usapang hindi pera.
According to some witnesses, they noticed weeks before the tragedy that there were renovations happening on all floors of the World Trade Center  (Planting of controlled explosives).

I've heard of #1 but #2 and 3 are new to me. How true is that!?

Wills

• PMT Jedi 2500
Reply #8 on: Nov 15, 2014, 11:17 PM
WTC was first attacked in 1993.

wilch23

• VIP 6500
Reply #9 on: Nov 16, 2014, 02:52 PM
WTC was first attacked in 1993.

What are you implying sir?

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Idol 1000
Reply #10 on: Nov 16, 2014, 06:50 PM
First most if not all of these CT are advanced by the leftist as means to criticize the current state of things. They will not be happy enough unless you throw them in a hole (literally).
NIST already provided a detailed analysis and report to debunk the issue of controlled demolition. These NIST guys are real engineers and scientists who just like real smart people, had refused to debate these CT zealots becoz if they do it would give a speck of credibility to nonsense. It's like religion. No amount of scientific explanation will replace belief in Yahweh, Golden Calf, Thor, Zeus, Flying Spaghetti Monster, tooth fairy, etc.
AQ already claimed the attack, yet here they are.
 :cool2:

Wills

• PMT Jedi 2500
Reply #11 on: Nov 18, 2014, 02:14 PM
What are you implying sir?

I agree with everything tulogsapancitan said.

wilch23

• VIP 6500
Reply #12 on: Nov 18, 2014, 04:03 PM
Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots:

‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he stated in the affidavit.

‘Such crashes did not occur because they are physically impossible as depicted, for the following reasons: in the case of UAL 175 going into the south tower, a real Boeing 767 would have begun ‘telescoping’ when the nose hit the 14 inch steel columns which are 39 inches on center.

‘The vertical and horizontal tail would have instantaneously separated from the aircraft, hit the steel box columns and fallen to the ground.

‘The engines when impacting the steel columns would havemaintained their general shape and either fallen to the ground or been recovered in the debris of the collapsed building.

‘No Boeing 767 could attain a speed of 540 mph at 1000 feet above sea level ‘parasite drag doubles with velocity’ and ‘parasite power’ cubes with velocity.

The fan portion of the engine is not designed to accept the volume of dense air at that altitude and speed.
    The piece of alleged external fuselage containing 3 or 4 window cutouts is inconsistent with an airplane that hit 14 inch steel box columns, placed at over 500 mph.  It would have crumpled.
    No significant part of the Boeing 767 or engine could have penetrated the 14 inch steel columns and 37 feet beyond the massive core of the tower without part of it falling to the ground.

‘The debris of the collapse should have contained massive sections of the Boeing 767, including 3 engine cores weighing approximately 9000 pounds apiece which could not have been hidden. Yet there is no evidence of any of these massive structural components from either 767 at the WTC. Such complete disappearance of 767s is impossible.

The affidavit, dated 28th January 2014 is part of a law suit being pursued byMorgan Reynolds in the United States District Court, Southern District, New York

In March 2007, Reynolds, a former chief economist under the George W Bush administration filed a Request For Correction with the US National Institute of Science and Technology citing his belief that real commercial jets (Boeings) did not hit the WTC towers.

Although the 9/11 Truth movement initially rejected the ‘no-planes’ theory as too outlandish, after scientific and rational analysis, it has become a widely accepted explanation of the evidence collected.
feature image number two

Unlike any other form of statement, an affidavit becomes truth in law, if it is not rebutted.  It will now be up to critics of the theory to present their evidence and analysis to rebut the statement point by point.  If they do not – or cannot – then the US government will be obliged to admit that the account given by the 9/11 Commission is wrong.

The 65 year old retired airline captain and former CIA pilot – who has over 19,000 hours of flight time — also drew attention to the inexperience of the pilots who allegedly flew the planes:

‘The alleged ‘controlled’ descent into New York on a relatively straight course by a novice pilot in unlikely in the extreme because of the difficulty of controlling heading, descent rate and descent speed within the parameters of ‘controlled’ flight.

‘It takes a highly skilled pilot to interpret the “EFIS” (Electronic Flight Instrument Display) display, with which none of the hijacker pilots would have been familiar or received training on, and use his controls, including the ailerons, rudder, elevators, spoilers and throttles to effect, control and maintain a descent.

Lear has, according to his sworn statement, flown over 100 different types of planes during his 40 years of flying and holds more FAA airman certificates than any other FAA certificated airman. He flew secret missions for the CIA in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa between 1967 and 1983 then spent 17 years working for several passenger and cargo airlines as Captain, Check Airman and Instructor.

wilch23

• VIP 6500
Reply #13 on: Nov 18, 2014, 04:05 PM
I posted the article na.
There is no mention of any controlled demolition, only that it is impossible DAW for a plane or 2 to do that kind of damage

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Idol 1000
Reply #14 on: Nov 18, 2014, 08:14 PM
I posted the article na.
There is no mention of any controlled demolition, only that it is impossible DAW for a plane or 2 to do that kind of damage

I guess the video evidence by major broadcast channels doesn't count here? First pilot are not structural engineers nor expert in design of plane. Basically he is just a driver. Furthermore a single "alleged expert" opinion does not count as evidence against a team of NIST engineers. Book knowledge weigh less than actual accident investigation. Unless this expert is the one who actually flown the aircraft to the tower he is not credible enough. The driver can not know more than the engineers who build the plane.

Unlike any other form of statement, an affidavit becomes truth in law, if it is not rebutted.  It will now be up to critics of the theory to present their evidence and analysis to rebut the statement point by point.  If they do not – or cannot – then the US government will be obliged to admit that the account given by the 9/11 Commission is wrong.
Unquote

This is exactly what NIST is doing, ignoring the CT zealots. If Einstein debate with a brain dead zealots, the theory of brain dead zealots will have a speck of credibility and Einstein will look stupid.

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day everyone
    Mar 04, 2019, 06:24 PM
  • jefsanity: anu ang small business na yan?
    Feb 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day Everyone
    Feb 28, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • perlymelad: Hello everyone, CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST ANY SIDE TOPIC  / PROBLEM OF  STARTING SMALL BUSINESS?
    Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
  • perlymelad: Present, 1st time po
    Feb 25, 2019, 06:17 PM
  • jd2281: newbie po
    Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
  • ejllantino: present... 1st time
    Feb 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
  • rheiel: present. first time
    Feb 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
  • MELVIE: thanks po
    Feb 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
  • steph123: hello po, ask lang po, ilang months po ba ang hihintayin after mo ma process ang mga documents para maitama ang mali sa NSO?
    Feb 11, 2019, 03:13 PM
  • Deborah: newbie here.thanks
    Feb 08, 2019, 02:17 PM
  • marj0503: hello im newbie here
    Jan 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
  • yan24: any one here planning to start a tesda skill training center
    Jan 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
  • manzjon: Forex trading forum
    Jan 25, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • Lizette Ramos: Pwede po bang patulong... Maganda po ba ang gasul retailing business?
    Jan 24, 2019, 09:14 PM
  • Imnobody: Hi sino naghahanap ng casino financer dito?
    Jan 16, 2019, 09:59 PM
  • Odlanyer22: Good day!
    Jan 16, 2019, 09:55 PM
  • maryen: at kung sakaling may somobra sa food na nailuto.. dapat po bang bayaran ng client un .. or ipapa take mo na sakanila?...
    Jan 16, 2019, 03:52 PM
  • maryen: HI! GOOD DAY! newbiz lang po... question lang po regarding sa catering.. if may 50pax po ako dapat lang po ba na sakto ang serving ng food?
    Jan 16, 2019, 03:50 PM
  • mark_Lee: cno na nag organico dito scam po ba yun or legit
    Jan 09, 2019, 03:04 AM
  • kuray08: Have a Prosperous New Year to all..
    Jan 06, 2019, 09:27 PM
  • ethan: Sino po may auto supply business dito? How profitable po ba ito in terms of monthly income? Lalo na kung meron na one or two na competition.
    Jan 04, 2019, 11:34 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Jan 02, 2019, 04:37 PM