Author Topic: Here's some descriptions of curent e-currencies  (Read 3432 times)

derpsec

• Thanks Received: 0
Here's some descriptions of curent e-currencies
« on: Nov 25, 2013, 06:06 AM »
Advertisement
Here's what is currently avail

- PerfectMoney: This is a Liberty Reserve clone except you can receive 3rd party wires directly to your account for a fee. They are run by Russians and based out of somewhere in the Caribbean. Nobody is sure who the owners are so is slightly shady, also it is the preferred currency for lot's of HYIP scams so be careful using this.

- OKpay: This is also run by Russians, but owners are known and it's a legit service. They allow you to receive 3rd party bank wires and payments, you can deposit all sorts of other e-currencies directly and if you become an exchanger then all fees for deposit are free. I think it's $1000USD to become exchanger. Lot's of major bitcoin exchanges like btc-e out of Russia use this service, same with p2p traders. One good thing about this is using your OKpay bank account deposit info to apply to other online payment gateways, so you can sign up to any online service and have them forward payments there. Their parent company is "Mayzeus Financial" out of UK/Czech Republic.

- Webmoney: This is basically the Paypal of Russia. If you're not Russian you shouldn't bother using this service as it will be impossible to do all the verification. They will seize accounts like Paypal for a number of reasons so avoid them. If you need to pay somebody in WMZ, then you trade Bitcoin for WMZ and have that exchanger directly pay their webmoney account so you don't need one.

- Bitcoin: The best currency, trade on localbitcoins with escrow or usual other places. You can also sign up to Bitpay and they will convert your bitcoin payments into any currency you want and pay you out same day for hardly any fees. Currently worth $700-1000 each.

You can use Bitcoin for travelling. Let's say you want to go to Argentina. Take bitcoins with you and trade them locally for ARS. Because it's hard to get coins there, people will pay you 2x the value, so essentially your vacation is free.

- Litecoin: Another cryptocurrency, check localitecoin site, or p2p trade on IRC or btc-e or another exchange like vircurex. This was started by brother of the guy who runs btcchina, and used to work for Google. He currently works for Coinbase I believe. Litecoin is a bitcoin fork that uses the scrypt algorithm for mining, which means you can't easily mine it with ASICs, and sort of prevents rapid mining of the coin. You can mine Litecoins with GPUs if power is cheap where you live. I know guys in Malaysia and Indonesia do this and mine 60 litecoins per day. Currently worth $8 each.

- Namecoin: Another cryptocurrency, this one is for registering domain names and keeping business cards on a block chain. Has many other awesome functions but it's primary function is alternative DNS (.bit domains). It's rapidly increasing in price, now worth $10 or so

- Moneybookers, Paypay, ect these are all dangerous to accept payments with because of fraud. Customer can buy your services or stuff then chargeback. Not good

- Ripple: This is an experimental system, it's still closed source if I remember and I wouldn't trust it yet though people are already trading XRP's (ripples) on exchanges. It's too centralized for my liking whereas Litecoin/Bitcoin/Namecoin are decentralized, so nobody can ever seize your funds or steal your money.

That's all the online e-currencies I use right now. I prefer cryptocurrencies but obviously you need solid security before trading coins. You can run Armory bitcoin wallet which can be used offline so nobody can steal coins, encrypt your wallet, or use blockchain.info online wallet but make sure to enable 2-factor Identification and not just trust passwords.
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2013, 06:12 AM by derpsec »

AlexanderJ

Re: Here's some descriptions of curent e-currencies
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2014, 08:02 PM »
Thanks for the share. I am using Moneybookers/Skrill and I am really satisfied with their service! Low fee and relatively fast transfer.

kuray08

• Posting Whiz
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2014, 10:25 PM »
thanks for this info.. i only use paypal..
Making some extra cash on my simple site..
http://rolan1988.wixsite.com/makingmoneyonline

digitalboncio

« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2018, 06:35 PM »
Thanks for sharing. I'm using Skrill too. the fees are lower.

SamanthaB

• Associate Member
« Reply #4 on: Aug 09, 2018, 08:37 AM »
Do all of these online e-currencies still exists today? Most of the freelancers and even BPO employees I know these days only use PayPal to receive and make payments.
She's a freelancer but it doesn't mean she do things for free.

adjahar

• Associate Member
« Reply #5 on: Aug 14, 2018, 10:16 PM »
Before there were, e-Gold, Liberty Reserve, SolitTrustPay, etc.  Ginagamit ko rin mga 'yab noon. Pero ngayon meron tayo dito sa Pinas na coins.ph, rebit.ph, at iba pa... kaya di nating kailangan ang e-currencies na yan. Simply, Google coins.ph and rebit.ph (I've accounts in both of them) and you'll benefits of using them, investing, money transfer (super fast).

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Novaaa: Hi, I am new here, I'd like to share some ideas for making money online
    Yesterday at 03:10 PM
  • blazeboy125: anyone knows dealer of smart and globe loadwallet
    Dec 05, 2018, 03:26 PM
  • fmcbioengr: pautang
    Dec 01, 2018, 03:29 PM
  • Erie: Hi!newbie here.....
    Nov 20, 2018, 09:55 PM
  • Seb101414: Good day everyone, newbies here. Tanung lang ako if anyone has experience in investing with East-west bank short term time deposit investment? im planning to try. Im just curious about the securities of my investments if ever.
    Nov 09, 2018, 12:37 PM
  • TeosCarp: hello every one!
    Nov 08, 2018, 03:34 PM
  • trungtamtienghanhanbee: nice
    Nov 07, 2018, 11:21 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @Angelyn Just text UTP150 to 4545
    Nov 05, 2018, 11:55 AM
  • Angelyn: pa send nmn po
    Nov 03, 2018, 09:01 AM
  • Angelyn: hi po paano ma avail yung unlimited 150 for 1 month. Is this true?
    Nov 03, 2018, 09:00 AM
  • freefront: Hey FG! Korean Invasion!
    Oct 26, 2018, 04:05 PM
  • Maryulan: Sino po may 6W closed van dito?
    Oct 26, 2018, 01:11 PM
  • Maryulan: Hi sino po meron dito 6W closed van i have business for you. thanks
    Oct 26, 2018, 01:09 PM
  • rickpila: BPI Trade <bpitrade@bpi.com.ph> Attachments 10:58 AM (1 hour ago) to Makati-Main, me   (Embedded image moved to file: pic22741.jpg) Greetings from BPI Trade!  Thank you, Ms. Carmela.  Dear Sir Rodrigo, Per checking the said stock is already delisted in PSE thus it is not tradable in the market. We do advise you to directly contact Western Minolco Corporation for their advise.  Thank you!  At your service,  BPI Trade Online Team Operating Hours: Mon-Fri (8:30 AM-5:30 PM) www.bpitrade.com | 816 9100
    Oct 19, 2018, 01:00 PM
  • rickpila: Sir/ Madame:  This is the Only Child of the late  Dominador S Pila who has a huge shares of stock from Western Minolco Corporation and is duly accredited in SEC and this is my first time to go about this either I will claim or invest. I have the Original Certificates with me so what other requirements do I need to show so I can get my shares/tender of my late dad who is a retired from Coca-Cola Philippines  Your earliest reply is of high value to me  Best Regards!  Rodrigo M. Pila
    Oct 19, 2018, 12:55 PM
  • rickpila: any answer poh
    Oct 19, 2018, 12:14 AM
  • rickpila: Hi Guys, I have huge old Certificates of my late dad from western Minolco Corp.. I need answer from anyone here how can I sell that all and you mention like go to brokerage and what and where is that brokerage.?
    Oct 19, 2018, 12:06 AM
  • Bernard Carag: Hello every one gsto k magkaroon ng business videoke rental kaya lang wala aq badget pang start sa business my mairerekomenda po b kayo kng panu ko masisimulan salamat
    Oct 12, 2018, 03:27 AM
  • joeyparana: dgd
    Oct 05, 2018, 05:29 PM
  • joeyparana: Hello!!! Newbie. topics are very interesting. :)
    Oct 05, 2018, 05:28 PM
  • joeyparana: :)
    Oct 05, 2018, 05:27 PM
  • SUPREMO: meron po ba thread ng remittances business here..thaks
    Oct 01, 2018, 07:15 PM
  • Dianenugal_24: good morning po.. paano po yung data encoding ng CAPTCHA?
    Sep 23, 2018, 11:21 AM
  • ryonin: Sino may lechon baboy business jan?
    Sep 19, 2018, 08:07 PM
  • May0513: Hello po sino po member ng BDOLife money8(life insurance)dto.
    Sep 17, 2018, 03:26 PM
  • KIRITO: For capital of a starting business. 10k for repayment in 2 months.
    Sep 13, 2018, 05:19 PM
  • KIRITO: Anyone lending money here? To be repaid in 2 months with low interest.
    Sep 13, 2018, 05:17 PM
  • KIRITO: Hello everyone! Im new here.
    Sep 13, 2018, 05:14 PM
  • rhonrxs: sino po nagpapautang dito ng 5.6
    Sep 09, 2018, 10:34 PM
  • rhonrxs: sino po nagpapautang dito
    Sep 09, 2018, 10:30 PM
  • wadecox: hello
    Sep 08, 2018, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: :welcome:
    Sep 05, 2018, 11:23 AM
  • bizmaxpower: Hello!
    Sep 03, 2018, 08:15 PM
  • juvyspalencia: hello po. newbie here! anyone from here po from extreme evolution?
    Sep 03, 2018, 03:01 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @Kenloy Retailer/Eloader po.
    Sep 03, 2018, 01:29 PM
  • Kenloy: Anong ok na business na patok ngayon?
    Sep 03, 2018, 12:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino gusto mag eloader dyan?
    Aug 31, 2018, 01:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @Ellena may makikita kapong 'Report to moderator' pagio-open mo yung thread.
    Aug 30, 2018, 09:19 AM
  • Ellena: Hi all paanu ho mag report ng post ditu? salamat sa sagot
    Aug 29, 2018, 09:08 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino dito online?
    Aug 29, 2018, 11:44 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yow.
    Aug 29, 2018, 11:44 AM
  • Alan: hello
    Aug 16, 2018, 07:21 PM
  • makeenithar: anyone selling paypal fund here? bili ako
    Aug 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
  • princess4: Hello there!!! newbie here and love reading all Business threads!! Dami ko natutunan! keep it up mga sir
    Aug 04, 2018, 01:29 AM
  • Mr.Ken: Does anyone here became an amazon or shopify seller? Pano po ginagawa nyo?
    Aug 02, 2018, 05:01 PM
  • Edgnaako15: Just join in, hopefully ill learn lots of thing in this forum...
    Jul 29, 2018, 05:38 PM
  • losvalientes: Im a newbie here, hello all!!! :)
    Jul 26, 2018, 02:40 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi MarkL, here's the PinoyMoneyTalk Guide on Mutual Fund investing: https://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/mutual-funds/ Hope this helps! :)
    Jul 13, 2018, 10:27 PM
  • MarkL: what is the best mutual fund? And how to invest?
    Jul 13, 2018, 04:50 AM
  • MarkL: looking for elaoding business here
    Jul 13, 2018, 04:43 AM