PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

Member of the Month (August 2013): kithe

FutureGizmo · 44 · 6934

FutureGizmo

• Admin

Every month, the PMT Forum honors one outstanding member of the PMT community to be awarded as the "Member of the Month".

Our "Member of the Month" is chosen among members who are seen as consistently active, dependable, insightful, and friendly in the forum. He or she, therefore, may be considered as a genuine role model in our forum community. For us to know better our "Member of the Month," we request our awardee to answer a few questions. Other members of the forum may also post in this thread to ask our MotM questions.

Our August 2013 Member of the Month is
kithe! Congratulations! :yehey:

Here are kithe's responses to our questions.

August 2013 Member of the Month: kithe

1. Hi kithe! How long have you been a PMT Forum member? Share to us how you discovered PinoyMoneyTalk.

I registered in PMT on November 17, 2011, so I've been a  tambay  here for 1 year and 8 months or 622 days. Haha. I discovered it when my client shared a linked about Mutual fund comparing the returns of MF companies, I was an active member of PEX by that time.

2. Why did you choose the username "kithe"? 

My nickname is "kithe" talaga since high school pa,  but I have other name when I am in the office.

3. What things do you like about the PMT Forum?

When I first registered here in PMT, I found it boring, sorry FG.  :oops:

I said to myself parang wala akong mapapala dito, wala naman nag iinquire kasi about MF or VUL, so balik PeX ako, dun kasi ako active talaga, pero once in a while I visit sa PMT, kaya my first post here was November 26  lang, nung may nagtanong about Sun Life MF.  Since then, naging active na rin ako, and I like the set up of the thread, nakikita mo kaagad kung anong topic yung may bagong post or comments.  I learned a lot from PMT and most especially, friendly mga members dito, and I gain a lot of friends, yung iba na meet ko na, yung iba sa chat lang, yung iba client ko na rin.

4. Tell us something interesting that we don't know about you.

Interesting?  Meron ba?  Secret lang ah.. I weigh 65 kilos. Hehe.  I am a shy person ( pag tulog), di ako masyadong  madaldal..

I am 16 years  happily married  to a loving and handsome guy,he’s a college prof. (ECE),  I have 4 children, 3 beautiful girls and a cute little boy  (all studying) need to work harder.

5. What are your hobbies or special interests?

I like to sing, I like reading love story books, and I want to travel and eat. I play Clash of Clans and D Day.

6. What is your ultimate goal in life?

My mission as a Financial Advisor is to give the best service to my clients, educating them the value of saving and investing, and help them achieve financial freedom (their most important financial goals). Help people define their financial goals and make it into a reality.  They will achieve their financial freedom and  I will achieve mine too.

My other mission is to share the good news that God loves us so much. I want to share how the Love of the Lord changed my life.

7. How do you make money? Share to us your sources of income so we can be inspired as well.

As of now, I am a full time  Financial Advisor  from the No. 1 insurance company in the Phils., i won't mention the name, but life is brighter under the Sun.  :watchuthink:

But before I joined Sun Life I was an employee of a government owned controlled corporation, pinahaba pa, NPC lang pala. Hehe.

8. Can you tell us tips or suggestions that guide you in order to succeed financially?

I was an employee  for  10 years,  every pay day I save in a bank, but when I needed money, I withdraw it, I save, I withdraw, save and withdraw, until no savings at all, at least may nakukuha kapag may kailangang bayaran or bilhin.

At age 23, I got my first “sapilitang plan” kasi landlady ko yung nag bebenta at sobrang kulit, kaya ayun napakuha ako,  di pwede magtago, hehe.. I paid it for 5 years and waited for another 5 years, then I got the maturity value, 100k lang naman, pero malaking pera pa rin yun.. then I realized that If I save that money only in the bank, I might withdraw it every time I need to buy something and I might ended no savings at all, I appreciate insurance companies by that time. So if there are agents who make kulit sa inyo na kumuha , do not think twice.. just make sure it’s a trusted company and starts with a letter S.

That’s my first forced savings, and when I join Sun Life, mas dumami pa, (MF, VUL) kasi that’s the time na lumawak pa ang knowledge ko about savings and investing and the value of having a life insurance.

I will share Five Steps To Meet Personal Goals

Step 1.  Know what you want ( dream house/car, vacation, retirement or college fund, maybe anything that money can buy, it is best to set your mind for that goal)

Step 2.  Know how much you need ( how much do you need for that goal)

Step 3.  Know where you are now and the options. (analyse your existing resources and assess it, how much money can you set aside now)

Step 4.  Prepare and implement a Plan.. NOW! ( you can start investing in MF or UITF or VUL)

Step 5. Evaluate your Plan. (Revisit your plan, how much is your fund now, are you on track with your desired goal?)
Start habit of saving and investing.  All it takes is a decision and a commitment to start and investing a portion of your earnings as early as possible. While SAVING will allow you to provide for emergencies, INVESTING will help you accumulate wealth for the future. It does not matter how small you start with, as long as you do it regularly. In time, you will be surprised at how much money you have grown.

Wait, there's more! Just for the heck of it...

a. Favorite movie? The Piano, Iron man

b. Favorite song or music genres? Who Am I , worship songs

c. Favorite actor/actress? Tony Stark

d. Cat or dog? Dog

e. McDonald's or Jollibee? Mc Donalds (Go AGI) :hihi:

f.  Kapuso, Kapamilya or Kapatid? ALL, palipat lipat ako ng channel eh

g. Money or fame? Money

h. Marry intelligent but ugly person or marry stupid but beautiful person? Marry intelligent but  NOT so ugly person (tumawad pa, hehe.)

i.  To love or be loved? To Love

j.  Your motto in life? “Do the best you can do in whatever you’re trying to do and never give up. Success is not by Chance it’s by Choice.”

==========

Thanks and congrats again, kithe! :clap:

PMTers, now's your time to congratulate our August 2013 Member of the Month! :applause:

If you also want to ask kithe more questions, feel free to post them below. Let's see if our Member of the Month will indulge us when we put her in the hot seat!
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2013, 09:40 AM by FutureGizmo »

singkit_1588

• PMT Jedi 2500

yllor

• PMT Idol 1000

FFreedom3

• Forum Master 300

singkit_1588

• PMT Jedi 2500
kithe,
may meet up ba kay sir tony this august??hehe
oks lng nmn i-post on public ung inquiry db?hehe

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700

kiriyama

• Forum Master 300

Usman

• Forum Master 300

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500

mikoangelo

• VIP 3500

kobabear

• Forum Master 400
Kudos, Kithe (how do you pronounce your name...

kayt?
Kith?
Ki-te?  :rakenrol:

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Kithe,  i also play CoC.  GC  is andrety24.  Do you have a clan na? 

eugene

• Forum Master 300

Homeboy

• Forum Expert 500

Quiz

• Forum Master 300
congrats keeeeeee teeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh ang muse namin sa chatzy nyahaha! Yung video ngmeet up ha wag kalimutan congrats ulet!

GoodSteward

• VIP 3500
Congrats kithe! You deserve it!

Can you share some tips when it comes to sales that we can apply? Be it insurance or real estate or any product :)

leelou

mokongboy

• Forum Master 300
Yow Kithe, member of the... member of the  :yehey:

Paano mo linigawan ang ex bf mo at bakit.
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2013, 08:02 PM by mokongboy »

Ping

• VIP 3500

pocoyo

• Forum Champion 800
wow congrats kithe! after Miko, ikaw naman! iba tlga Chatzy Pips!  :cool2:

r4k3t_m4n

• Forum Expert 600

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
Thanks sa greetings niyo mga friendships!  :thankyou: :thankyou:

Parang nanalo ako ng award. Haha. I didnt expect this..   :winner:

Thanks FG for choosing me..   :cool2:
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2013, 09:42 PM by kithe »

mikoangelo

• VIP 3500
pssstt..thank you thank you ka jan..daming pending na tanong...... :p

thedeputy1979

• Forum Master 300

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Woot, kithe! :-)

My questions for you:
1) Kung, ayon sa iyo, si Tony ay kamukha ni Ironman, at si Senyor ay si Sid Lucero, sino naman ang artistang kahawig mo?

2) Since you're so even-tempered, I'm wondering: what makes your blood boil?

3) Who are your top 3 favorite PMT members?

bajoyjoy

• PMT Idol 1500

kithe, question...

Kung ikaw yung asawa sa My Husband's Lover (Carla Abellana), ano ang gagawin mo? :D

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
^I've not had a chance to watch the series, but I think Tom Rodriguez is eye-candy to the max! And he can act, too.:-)

O, sagot na, kithe...

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
gratz Kithe!

hindi pwedeng walang pizza  :D

Haha, di ba ikaw muna FFreedom? dito lang kami waiting for your call..  :bday:

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
What age ka kinasal??

COngrats pala  :p

What age ako kinasal? same age ng kinasal ka. Hehe.

Gusto mo lang malaman age ko noH?
Sige ipagtatapat ko na sa iyo, 40 na ako..
Pati birthday ko pa, December 28, 1972..

Age 24 lang nag pakasal na ako, di na ako pinakawalan ng bf ko eh.  :watchuthink:

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
Congrats kithe! You deserve it!

Can you share some tips when it comes to sales that we can apply? Be it insurance or real estate or any product :)

Siguro pinakamahirap ibenta ang life insurance kasi paper lang ang pinapakita namin, papaintindi mo why they need to get insured..I do financial needs analysis first, or needs based selling.. What is their most important financial goals, their objective sa kukuhanin nilang plan and how much is their budget for that plan..

With real estate naman, I don't have any experience selling real estate.. Pero parang ganun din, know what the client need..

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
Yow Kithe, member of the... member of the  :yehey:

Paano mo linigawan ang ex bf mo at bakit.

Answered prayer yun moks, I pray na yung una kong boyfriend siya na makakatuluyan ko..

Age 21 ko siya na meet, so ayun.. Kami na. Haha..the feeling is mutual, parehas kaming eng eng eh.. Hehe.

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
Woot, kithe! :-)

My questions for you:
1) Kung, ayon sa iyo, si Tony ay kamukha ni Ironman, at si Senyor ay si Sid Lucero, sino naman ang artistang kahawig mo?

2) Since you're so even-tempered, I'm wondering: what makes your blood boil?

3) Who are your top 3 favorite PMT members?

Hahaha.. Sa mata ko lang yun, di ko alam sa iba na nakakita sa 2 nating masters, Sir Tony and Senyor..Anyway parehas silang gwapo..

Lahat naman ng nameet kong taga PMT Gwapo! Lalo na taga Chatzy! Ehem ( miko, mokongboy, yr, jhe, ph,kb, quiz, pocs, GS, bozanian, fireman, L3, bino, kiriyama, nelson) ayan mga bigtime yan..

Sino kahawig ko? Hirap naman.. Ask na lang natin sila..wala yata akong kahawig.  Hehe.
bigay ko na lang fb account ko. Haha.

Nagagalit din ako noh, naiinis, pero mabilis lang..

Ayaw ko sa walang isang salita, I mean sa work ko kasi, your Yes is a Yes..kung nagconfirm ka sa appointment natin, then dapat sumipot ka,, if di ka naman makakarating then you have to inform me.. Okay lang naman yun..

And in my 13 years with Sun Life, sa daming rejections na inabot ko, I might say I am a persistent and strong person na, pero malambot pa din ang puso.. Hehe. Emote emote din pag may time..

Top 3 favorite PMT members?

1. SirTony
2. Senyor Roy
3. Bozanian
« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2013, 10:44 AM by kithe »

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
kithe, question...

Kung ikaw yung asawa sa My Husband's Lover (Carla Abellana), ano ang gagawin mo? :D

Hahaha.. Trending din dito ang MHL..
Di ko alam eh, pero siguro para sa mga anak ko, i still accept him and love him and I will pray for him to change. Nothing is impossible..

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
Kithe,  i also play CoC.  GC  is andrety24.  Do you have a clan na? 

Hi Bambi,

Yup, I have a clan, its EAMC Eye Clan, members are mostly doctors (opthalmologist) and nurses from East Ave Med Center.. But I am not active masyado, visit lang para makita yung village ko kung wasak dahil nilusob at naubos mga resources ko..  :cry:

Hirap magloot, puyatan yun para makaipon ng resources for upgrade..
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2013, 01:52 AM by kithe »

bauer

• VIP 4500

L3

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000

nelson

• Probie
 I seldom post, can't help but to congratulate your great work in PMT!

jenxent

• Forum Master 400

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
I seldom post, can't help but to congratulate your great work in PMT!

Congrats Ms. kithe

Thanks Nelson and jentext.. :)

vicces

• VIP Member
Congrats! hinay hinay lang s mga raket... have a break, have a kithe kithe.. :hihi:

tanong..
1. pano mo tinuturo sa iyong mga anak ang "save and invest" mantra ng mga financial advisors na gaya mo?
2. sino sa mga anak mo ang paborito mo (secret lang natin!) at bakit?
3. ano ang nakain ng SLF at di maawat ang pagakyat? booo, di mo man lang kami binigyan ng tip... :bahalaka:

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000
Wer na u, kithe? :-)

Haha.. Ms. Prospera, sorry hindi ko napansin may kwistyun pala si bossing vicces.. @-@

FutureGizmo

• Admin
Thanks kithe! Tapos na ang August pero tuloy pa rin ang ligaya dito. May unanswerd questions pa at kung may iba pang may gustong magtanong, pwede rin basta game si kithe! :D

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: Hi Guys, who's online?
    Today at 03:08 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning! who's online?
    Yesterday at 08:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning guys!
    May 27, 2020, 09:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: work work
    May 26, 2020, 02:47 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: What's good in this afternoon?
    May 26, 2020, 02:01 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: agreed
    May 25, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @lyndrey depende siguro sa seller, so kung mag order kayo online much better na kilala niyo at trusted
    May 25, 2020, 02:29 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    May 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    May 24, 2020, 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    May 24, 2020, 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM