PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

Paano kayo na busted?

jumi07 · 21 · 6107

jumi07

• Forum Master 300
on: Feb 14, 2012, 12:27 AM
Hi guys, unahan ko na kayo. I am here to promote my blog. http://boykulot.com
di yan money making blog, walang adsense din yan. just my personal blog of what i think of anything under the sun. So enjoy browsing. Here's one of my post where in knwento ko ang personal experience ko nung una akong na busted. hahaha :)

Enjoy and Happy valentines!!! :)

First time i was busted

Just want to tell a story of how I got busted the first time.

It was 4th year high school. I remembered being an egocentric, arrogant dude. Well, Why? Because I feel very special, I manage to go to Tokyo Disney Land, I feel very rich and oh so genius since I was from a higher section. I got monies to buy no other student can. I can overfed myself with my lunch money and still have extra for saturday and sunday gimicks.

So yeah, Since non of my classmates can match my level, i think, I have this thinking that I’m a better guy than anyother. Heck with the looks like mine, Who would not like me?

Enough of the bragging. First day of my 4th year HS life, I noticed this girl. I believe her name was Geraldine Gonzales (If my memories didn’t betray me). She was morena, yet has a chinky eyes. I’m a sucker for chinky eyes. I love girls with chinky eyes. And oh, did I tell you I have a thing for girls with long smooth hair? Although hers were not that smooth. She’s like a witch that time. She don’t comb her hair. Well, Maybe she’s just not aware she’s pretty, Which is what really caught me.

More than the chinky eyes, I like girls who are pretty, but don’t know they are pretty. I don’t like girls that knows they’re gorgeous and they flaunt it like a b*tch in cubao negotiating for a 1 night stand.

Anyway, She’s very simple. The way she dresses, They way she smiles, Boy! She’s killing me with her smile and then ressurecting me again with the same. How I love the feeling of being In Love.

So back then, I was this little torpe guy (until now). Where in I always felt shy when she’s around, When ever she talks to me, I felt lost for words. I can only answer, Yes, No, Maybe, Yeah, and occasionally smile. Heck I thank my English teacher (Mrs. Saflor) by grouping us together. That was my chance to get her number without being caught that I intend to hit on her directly. So that happens, I got her number and texted her. Of course, At first, I only talked about school stuff, about our group, about our project. Until she sent me a jokes. Well, I don’t really like jokes or quotes or chain messages sent through phone, But at that time, I thought of that as a break, where in I asked her for more quotes, jokes and chain messages to exchange with. I asked my other friends for jokes and quotes as well so that I can sent something to her too.

I tried sending some personally made quotes too. The best thing that happened was she noticed something different about my self made quotes. And then she asks if ’do you made that up or their just sent to you?’. I told her I made that up. Then she followed up asking, ‘And you sent that only to me?’. I answered Yes. Then she replied, ‘Thanks, That’s sweet’.

I don’t know what to do. She thinks that I’m sweet. I didn’t reply for too long. I was thinking of how should I react. That’s the thing when you like someone, You always think twice or thrice, no, you think as many times as possible on how you gonna deliver your message to that someone. Her reaction always matters.

I just simply reply, ‘I’m glad you liked it.’.

And there it begins. We get to know each other. Through texts of course. The peculiar thing about me and her was when we’re exchanging messages, We are free to express what we want. Whilest when we’re together, we act as if we don’t know each other. Although, when our eyes meet, Wow. It’s just heavenly. We communicate through eyes. We occationally throw smiles at each other. However, for some reason, talking was not an option.

Until one day, I realized. Hey, I’m in love. No doubt. I’m thinking about her everytime. As in everytime. When I eat, When I’m taking a bath, when I am going to sleep. I even imagine me and her growing old together and still crazy in love with each other.

Anyway, there’s a friend of mine named Jiro. I confide to him every thing about her. If I and Geraldine were to get married, I’d choose him as my best man. He gave me advises, He boosts me up, just like any normal wing guy should do.

I didn’t know, this guy would be my worst enemy. Little did I know that he also developed feelings for Geraldine and started to stealthly make move to her. Since I confide to him everything I’m planning to do, He always gets the upperhand. This was the kind of war where I am destined to lose, True to Sun-Tzu said, You must know your enemies first.

I never told Geraldine I want to court her. I just make her feel I am doing it without her permission. For me it’s unethical to ask a girl if you can court her. Her answer would reflect the 73% of the outcome. Say she said ‘Yes’, You have 73% of getting her, same as if she answered ‘No’.

Anyhoo, I do the usual stuff. I always wait for her, I always have lunch with her, I even gone to her house wherein she introduces me to her parents. I ocassionally visit her on their house as well. I never believed on courting outside the house. Sometimes we watch movies together as well. I really acted like a real gentleman.

And then the Grad Ball came. It was a 3 days 2 night stay on some resort I forgot the name. I thought, It’s only few months until we graduate and part ways so I better tell her what I feel. I told Jiro my plans, He said, ‘Go on bro, I’m with you’. that boosted my ego. So Then I executed the plan.

I found a time when me and geraldine are alone. And I even found the best place to be. At the rooftop, watching stars. Although it’s a bit cloudy, It’s very romantic as for me.

Me and her, alone. I can say what I want to say.

Then I told her that I have something to tell her. But am very shy to tell her before. Then I spoke the magical words. In tagalog.

Geraldine, Mahal kita…

Long silence. She didn’t reply for a while. She just gazed the stars.

Then I asked her if she heard me.

She just smiled and nod.

Another period of silence.

At that moment, It was really cold. I was even shivering.

Then the silence broke when she finally says.

Sorry J***me, Pero di pa ako handa eh.

I quickly replied, ‘It’s okay, I understand’.

Then she rest her head on my shoulders. Closed her eyes. We were like that for a while. Quite a while.

The next thing we know, we were like that for about an hour.

The bell rang, sign for us to go back to our rooms.

I was happy, Although she didn’t told me verbally, I felt I won her heart. I was very sure. That was the time I knew about the thing about being sure. Life is not always sure. You are not always sure. It might be different as it seems. And alas, You can never be sure of anything.

Weeks later, We had our JS Prom, that year, the prom was late because of some issues on our student council.

That was my time to shine!

I bought flowers and chocolates.

I gave it to her personally, And asked her if She could be my date.

I thought I was sure she’ll say ‘Yes’.

But no. She said.

Sorry J***me ha? May ka-date na kasi ako eh.

I don’t know what to do. I just left the flowers and chocolates on the floor and went back.

I was so frustrated. I thought I was sure. I didn’t asked her who’s her date. It was unethical to ask who’s the lucky jerk who got you instead right?

I never aked anyone though. I went to the Prom alone.

I was just sitting there watching people, while I saw her coming. She was with Jiro. They were holding hands.

I was shocked, It was Jiro who asked her. He was my friend. So It’s okay. I mean, He’s harmless. He’s probably there to build me up. Like a wingman should. But a part of me thinks the otherwise.

I never danced her. I showed her how frustrated I am.

The Prom ends. I left early. Their group invited me for a post party on someones house. I turned them down. Instead i joined the other group that invited me to play dota all night. I made sure she saw me declined theirs and joined the others.

The next week. Still no texts, talks, no interaction.

Then the last activity for the year came. We have this Community work where in we will teach fire/earthquake drill to a public school.

As usual, I treated her as a ghost. As well as Jiro. I am yet to know what really happens.

We were separated into 2 groups. Geraldine and Jiro were together. I don’t care. It was then that theres a commotion was outside. There were kids, each one holding an oregami. With a message on each.

They were in in line and each kid is handing over the oregami to Geraldine.

I don’t know what’s going on until the last oregami was given by Jiro.

Geraldine Embraced Jiro.

I died that time.

I felt like a trash. I felt betrayed.

My eyes was teary. I am still confused on what’s going on but my mind already knows what’s the outline.

I got home early, told my teacher I had LBM.

After that, I felt like sh*t. I don’t look forward waking up everyday now. I don’t want to go to school but I still have to.

I can see them very happy holding hands.

I was bitter.

The f*ck? She told me she was not ready? Yet she’s with my jerk friend? Unfair!

I endured a month seeing them like that until our graduation where in me and geraldine talked.

I asked.

Bakit ganun? akala ko ba di ka pa ready? I respected your decision naman ah? Bakit ganun? Bakit sya?

then she Answered.

Ganun din ang sinabi ko sa kanya, Kaya lang di sya sumuko. Kaya.. sorry…

No words were further said. I just got home and cried my ass.

I was confused. I became a gentleman by respecting her decision, that she’s not yet ready. But this jerk, Technically, didn’t respect her decision, go ahead and assert himself.

The f*ck is wrong with this world?

If you’re good, You’ll lose.

Well, That was What I’ve felt atleast for 3 months. And take note, She’s with my friend to whom I confide all my secrets. What a scumbag!?

Anyhoo, I moved on. (b*tch SLAP!)

And recently, We had our Highschool reunion hosted by the school.

Well, Look who’s here. I saw her. She’s fat! I catched up with her. This time I am not the torpe guy before. The spark was gone!

Finally, I asked her what happened to her and Jiro.

She said,

Inanakan lang ako nung gagong yun tapos nawala na!

I don’t know what to feel. I felt bad for her but somewhat happy.

Evil?! I think not.

Even though I am a good guy thinking sympathy, I am yet to scream.

BUTI NGA SA’YO, b*tch!

Happy Valentines Geraldine! 

vicces

• VIP Member
Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2012, 04:10 PM
nababasted lang naman pag nanliligaw ka di ba?

moral of the story: wag kang manligaw. :watchuthink: (i'm surprised kids still do that "ligaw" thing)

mikoangelo

• VIP 3500
Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2012, 05:27 PM
nababasted lang naman pag nanliligaw ka di ba?

moral of the story: wag kang manligaw. :watchuthink: (i'm surprised kids still do that "ligaw" thing)

yap yap...style ko di ako nanliligaw...nagiging mabait lang ako sa girl,nagiging sweet,nandun lagi pag my problema siya,pero never kong sinabing gusto ko siya or manliligaw ako...hahayaan ko siyang mainip and siya mismo ang mahulog sakin ng bonggang bongga at siya mismo either magsabing gusto nya ako or magbigay siya ng hint na she like me...hintayin ko yung point na any moment na gustuhin ko man,magiging kami..  :watchuthink:

ohyeahh# haba ng hair  :hihi: :hihi:

Basahin niyo din to

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=36420.0

Post Merge: Feb 14, 2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COkf5hpsa4w&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2012, 05:54 PM by mikoangelo »

vicces

• VIP Member
Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2012, 05:58 PM
^haba nga ng hair mo (sa kili-kili lol)...

Sakto yang sinabi mo miko. Prehas pala tayo ng “style”. Nagpaparamdam/nagpapapansin lang ako, hanggang hinahanap na nya ako pag nawala ako saglit; tapos sya na aamin na gusto nya ako.. :hihi: kailangan lang she meets you halfway lalo pag mutual naman yung feelings, hirap naman ikaw lang ung tatalon sa balong malalim... kaso pag hindi or ayaw umamin, tsk, tsk… at least hindi ka basted (plausible deniability).

Romance novelist pala itong si TS, lovelife ang topics nya sa blog? hihi

mikoangelo

• VIP 3500
Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2012, 06:08 PM
appear tayo jan  :hihi:

ngayon ko lang napansin siya rin pala TS nung thread ng Long distance rel......napamura ako nung nabasa ko yung kwentong yun e lalo na yung part na webcam  :eek:

jumi07

• Forum Master 300
Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2012, 06:49 PM
that's my mantra na din. Di na ako manliligaw. I'll let them notice what I'm doing special para sa kanila (girls).

ang mahirap lang kapag di mo sinabi ang nararamdaman mo talaga is that, baka ma friendzone ka. argh. hirap nun.

moto461

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2012, 08:26 PM
what if kung pareho kayo naghihintay kung sino ang unang magsasabi na "i like u"  eh d hintayan blues na lang kayo 4ever... :D

at paano kung maunahan ka ng other guy..  at sasabihin na lng sayo ng girl na sori Mr. pagong, ikaw na sana kaso ang bagal mo eh... :(

jumi07

• Forum Master 300
Reply #7 on: Feb 14, 2012, 10:02 PM
what if kung pareho kayo naghihintay kung sino ang unang magsasabi na "i like u"  eh d hintayan blues na lang kayo 4ever... :D

at paano kung maunahan ka ng other guy..  at sasabihin na lng sayo ng girl na sori Mr. pagong, ikaw na sana kaso ang bagal mo eh... :(

As per my experience sir/mam. there are other ways of saying you love him/her naman, not only through words. through actions din.
 I don't know sir. I'm no love guru. kinwento ko lang ang experience ko. :)

vicces

• VIP Member
Reply #8 on: Feb 14, 2012, 10:54 PM
^moto, you're female i assume? put it this way: a girl will always think whatever is convenient for her to think. if she likes you as a friend, kahit anong gawin mong pagpapacute, she will always think or see u as a friend, gaya nung case ni TS sa itaas. similarly, kung type ka nya, kahit you're just being friendly, magkakaroon ng ibang kulay sa kanya. kung may pagka-manhid or bulag, sure i will make my move, but she will have to give me something to work with naman hindi yung pinapahabol ka lang at nagmumukhang tanga.

in short, i just try to be transparent and let her know that i care for her more than as a friend, if we're on the same page, then she has to be adult about it and lay her cards on the table din... yung hindi ko ginagawa e yung ligaw na "diga" or "best foot forward". pakitang-tao lang yung ganun, naalibadbaran ako sa sarili ko...

eg., you will never catch me dead holding/carrying a girl's purse. backpack or mga libro/bagahe/groceries oo... pero yung malilinggit na bag na suklay at napkin lang ang laman tapos isusukbit ko sa kilikili ko? no way! gusto kong batukan mga maskuladong tambay na nakikita kong naghahatid ng mga syota or misis nila na ganun dala-dala yung maliit na bag. actually, tingin ko hindi rin sila nag-iisip bakit nila dala ung bag ni gf/wife, automatic na lang sa kanila na gawin yun dahil sila ay "gentleman". i say, kaplastikan. tapos pag sinundan mo ng tingin, makikita mo, yung babae naman yung nag-abot ng pamasahe or nag-iwan ng allowance ni bf/houseband. tapos goodbye kiss na... :hihi:

elmostreet

• Forum Expert 600
Reply #9 on: Feb 15, 2012, 11:52 AM
Na-busted ako dahil lang sa manghuhula na nagsabi sa girl friend ko na may asawa na daw ako maski wala. At ang masaklap, mas pinaniwalaan ang manghuhula kung kaysa sa akin.

bauer

• VIP 4500
Reply #10 on: Feb 15, 2012, 04:59 PM
mikoangelo & vicces,

Are the 2 of you not the same person? If not, you have very similar personalities indeed!

Post Merge: Feb 15, 2012, 05:01 PM
elmostreet,

mabuti na lang at nalaman mo agad na manghuhula ang talagang 'love' ng ex-gf mo.  at least you will not spend for annulment later on.

Post Merge: Feb 15, 2012, 05:04 PM
what if kung pareho kayo naghihintay kung sino ang unang magsasabi na "i like u"  eh d hintayan blues na lang kayo 4ever... :D

at paano kung maunahan ka ng other guy..  at sasabihin na lng sayo ng girl na sori Mr. pagong, ikaw na sana kaso ang bagal mo eh... :(

Quite TRUE!

prayers without action, you are waiting for a MIRACLE !

prayers with ACTION, luck will be on your side!
« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2012, 05:04 PM by bauer »

vicces

• VIP Member
Reply #11 on: Feb 15, 2012, 05:31 PM
mikoangelo & vicces,

Are the 2 of you not the same person? If not, you have very similar personalities indeed!

separate and distinct persons sir bauer. mas mahaba ang hair ni miko... pero mas maganda pa rin ako! :rofl:

prayers without action, you are waiting for a MIRACLE !

prayers with ACTION, luck will be on your side!
i agree with u sir... but that^ "pray-with-action" approach should apply more to the girls dahil sila ang madalas maiwan sa byahe...
[/quote]

bauer

• VIP 4500
Reply #12 on: Feb 15, 2012, 10:04 PM
vicces,

so finally siguro may katotohanan ang sapantaha ko na konti na lang ang mga lalaki sa pinas na walang sabit?? (legal or not)

vicces

• VIP Member
Reply #13 on: Feb 16, 2012, 11:58 AM
konti? not sure but i think single females outnumber their men counterpart. ibawas pa ung mga pari, at mga ikatlong uri na may identity crisis... how about MVP, bakit single pa? :hihi:

Pero may kaibigan ako, turning 37yo, very eligible, from a prominent political family, matalino, ma-chicks, pero di pa rin nag-aasawa ( last serious relationship ata was 5 yrs ago pa). Kaya kampante pa ako, kasi kung sya nga single pa… :hihi:
« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2012, 04:41 PM by vicces »

bauer

• VIP 4500
Reply #14 on: Feb 16, 2012, 10:30 PM
tumpak ang sagot sa kaibigan mo. kaya hindi pa nag-aasawa yun, kasi nga mas marami ang female singles.  kung economics - demand and supply!

kulang ang supply, kaya ayun yung kaibigan mo kandarapa sa demand..... maswerte talaga sa buhay.....

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day everyone
    Mar 04, 2019, 06:24 PM
  • jefsanity: anu ang small business na yan?
    Feb 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day Everyone
    Feb 28, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • perlymelad: Hello everyone, CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST ANY SIDE TOPIC  / PROBLEM OF  STARTING SMALL BUSINESS?
    Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
  • perlymelad: Present, 1st time po
    Feb 25, 2019, 06:17 PM
  • jd2281: newbie po
    Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
  • ejllantino: present... 1st time
    Feb 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
  • rheiel: present. first time
    Feb 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
  • MELVIE: thanks po
    Feb 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
  • steph123: hello po, ask lang po, ilang months po ba ang hihintayin after mo ma process ang mga documents para maitama ang mali sa NSO?
    Feb 11, 2019, 03:13 PM
  • Deborah: newbie here.thanks
    Feb 08, 2019, 02:17 PM
  • marj0503: hello im newbie here
    Jan 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
  • yan24: any one here planning to start a tesda skill training center
    Jan 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
  • manzjon: Forex trading forum
    Jan 25, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • Lizette Ramos: Pwede po bang patulong... Maganda po ba ang gasul retailing business?
    Jan 24, 2019, 09:14 PM
  • Imnobody: Hi sino naghahanap ng casino financer dito?
    Jan 16, 2019, 09:59 PM
  • Odlanyer22: Good day!
    Jan 16, 2019, 09:55 PM
  • maryen: at kung sakaling may somobra sa food na nailuto.. dapat po bang bayaran ng client un .. or ipapa take mo na sakanila?...
    Jan 16, 2019, 03:52 PM
  • maryen: HI! GOOD DAY! newbiz lang po... question lang po regarding sa catering.. if may 50pax po ako dapat lang po ba na sakto ang serving ng food?
    Jan 16, 2019, 03:50 PM
  • mark_Lee: cno na nag organico dito scam po ba yun or legit
    Jan 09, 2019, 03:04 AM
  • kuray08: Have a Prosperous New Year to all..
    Jan 06, 2019, 09:27 PM
  • ethan: Sino po may auto supply business dito? How profitable po ba ito in terms of monthly income? Lalo na kung meron na one or two na competition.
    Jan 04, 2019, 11:34 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Jan 02, 2019, 04:37 PM