PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

How to easily make money online? Discuss work-at-home programs/part-time jobs

redbillions · 152 · 48309

redbillions

Moderator's Note: We are consolidating all queries related to making money online in this thread. Use this discussion thread to DISCUSS possible make-money-online schemes, not to promote a specific program or to advertise your referral links. Since this thread has already been made a sticky topic, please do not make any separate threads addressing a similar concern.

Be warned that promotional posts and referral links posted on this thread will be removed. DISCUSS programs, do not merely advertise. If you want to extensively discuss a SPECIFIC program, spin it off in that program's existing discussion thread or if one has not been made yet, create a new thread for that program. Do not flood this thread with conversations related to a specific program only. Thank you.

What do you think is the best way to earn money online? Is it Adsense, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, creating your own product or being a Virtual Assistant. Please state your suggestions, if any. Paging all Forum Tambay and Senior Members.
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2012, 02:00 AM by FutureGizmo »

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2012, 05:43 PM
...should be one that suits your personality, passion, &/or experience.

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2012, 06:44 PM
Walang madali sa sinasabi mo. All the above you mentioned (adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc) works. Hanap ka lang kung alin sa mga yan ang hiyang mo. Try them yourself - only time will tell.

Kasi kung di talaga proven na kumikita ang mga yan, then adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc. would have dissolved long time ago.

dodingdaga

Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2012, 07:06 PM
the best way to make money online is to try them all (adsense, ppc, affiliate marketing)
parang stock or investing din yan.. never put all your eggs in one basket.. para pag may month an matumal ang adsense may ppc/affiliate marketing earning ka pa rin na income..

You need to diversify. Pag dumating ka na sa punto na semi-auto pilot na ang adsense.. you can use the adsense earning to fund your PPC or affiliate marketing spend.. you can even use your earning to invest sa stock or MF.

naldcagape

• Forum Master 400
Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2012, 11:08 PM
the best way to make money online is to try them all (adsense, ppc, affiliate marketing)
parang stock or investing din yan.. never put all your eggs in one basket.. para pag may month an matumal ang adsense may ppc/affiliate marketing earning ka pa rin na income..

You need to diversify. Pag dumating ka na sa punto na semi-auto pilot na ang adsense.. you can use the adsense earning to fund your PPC or affiliate marketing spend.. you can even use your earning to invest sa stock or MF.

I don't think you should try them all. Try to be very good in one stream first. Be an expert in one before diversifying.

In the beginning you might want to explore them all before plunging in one area. Up to you. There is no one size fits all answer. The best way to make money online is for you to develop an expertise and sticking to it until it becomes the best way to make money online for you.

yellowminded

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2012, 08:45 AM
I'm confused by the question. Pinakamadali doesn't really translate to being the best. Mag-PTC ka madali yun. Madali ka ring magsasawa. But if you're after a long-term and sustainable income that could even earn you money passively or semi-passively, then you may want to go for a content-based website as your money making platform. It's not even a question on what to choose between Adsense or affiliate marketing because these generally share a common platform (e.g. websites). You will not make money out of any of these schemes if you don't have a web presence first. :)

Websites can be informative (a la about.com or wikipedia) or application or service-based (like the business summaries fame of mr azurin, email service, SEO tools, link-masking/shortening, etc.). The former is easier to implement and you could get started very quickly so long as you are an expert on the topic.

The advantage of this approach is that it can be semi-passive or passive source of income and can require minimal upkeep and maintenance once established. If you go for the "virtual assistant" approach, you will need to actively work to make money. Personally, this is not really what I'm after. I might as well continue working corporate jobs. The Internet gives you the chance to work for yourself and make money even while you sleep. Why would you want to be an assistant to someone who is taking advantage of that chance? :)

I have not tried PPC so I've really no opinion on that except that I find it financially risky especially for noobs. When it comes to this, I'd say it's probably worth it to invest in attending or taking seminars or classes or finding a willing mentor before diving in.
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012, 08:57 AM by yellowminded »

elmostreet

• Forum Expert 600
Reply #6 on: Jan 18, 2012, 10:49 AM
Ang para sa akin, madali lang kumita ng pera online provided that you already have the right knowledge and experience.

tyronesolee

• Forum Master 300
Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2012, 12:24 PM
I agree with the comment above. Just develop quality sites and employ search engine optimization (SEO). It's not the easiest way to make money online but it would surely be a source of passive or semi-passive income such that even if you are sleeping, you are earning.   :rakenrol: :D

Dos

• Forum Tambay 200
Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2012, 12:41 PM
For me, right now it's affiliate marketing because i don't have my own product yet and based on my current results i'm earning more from affiliate products than from blog adsense.

Here's a quick tip to do affiliate marketing:
1. Identify a potential starving crowd (niche market)
2. Locate an affiliate offer (product)
3. Decide upon the exposure method (blog sites, display ads, offline ads; i use blog/one page review sites)
4. Test and track
5. Repeat

redbillions

Reply #9 on: Jan 19, 2012, 12:50 PM
Walang madali sa sinasabi mo. All the above you mentioned (adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc) works. Hanap ka lang kung alin sa mga yan ang hiyang mo. Try them yourself - only time will tell.

Kasi kung di talaga proven na kumikita ang mga yan, then adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc. would have dissolved long time ago.

- Noted Sir. Thanks for participating. Siguro re-phrase natin, Using the internet, saan ang mas mabilis na paraan para kumita?
- Only time will tell? look like malabo 'to. :) what if the time would not tell. :)

Post Merge: Jan 19, 2012, 12:58 PM
I don't think you should try them all. Try to be very good in one stream first. Be an expert in one before diversifying.

Thanks naldcagape, but someone said you need 10,000 hours before you become an expert. in terms of Real Estate meron bang mas mabilis na paraan TALAGA kumita gamit and internet? Let's define mabilis in months, let's say 6 months max. 3 months minimum. Kikita na ba ko in 3 months gamit and internet?
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2012, 12:58 PM by redbillions »

naldcagape

• Forum Master 400
Reply #10 on: Jan 20, 2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks naldcagape, but someone said you need 10,000 hours before you become an expert. in terms of Real Estate meron bang mas mabilis na paraan TALAGA kumita gamit and internet? Let's define mabilis in months, let's say 6 months max. 3 months minimum. Kikita na ba ko in 3 months gamit and internet?
Ikaw pala yan, Red. Hmmm. Sa real estate kasi, I use the internet to sell/rent property using SEO. My site is almost 2 years old na pero last year lang nag-start magkaroon ng result. Ok lang kasi sa business ko naman malaki naman ung revenue per transaction.

Hindi mabilis pero ngayon I'm looking at generating 2M every year from real estate leads generated by SEO. Relax mode pa lang yan. Pwede pa ko magdagdag ng ibang income stream. Take note, hindi ito totally online since may field work na ginagawa pero automatic ung pasok ng leads.

Don't work for quick money, work for long-term revenue streams.

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
Reply #11 on: Jan 20, 2012, 10:13 PM
^ Sir, pakiklaro..
2M pesos? from a single/multiple RE transactions galing sa numerous leads.. yun ba?

can u talk more about yung "pwede nyong idagdag na income stream" (RE-related pa rin?) at yung field work? u can PM me if u prefer.
salamat!

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #12 on: Jan 21, 2012, 07:13 AM
- Noted Sir. Thanks for participating. Siguro re-phrase natin, Using the internet, saan ang mas mabilis na paraan para kumita?
- Only time will tell? look like malabo 'to. :) what if the time would not tell. :)

You have to really try and see for yourself if one online monetization works for you or not. Marami akong kilala na mas okay sila doing work for others such as being a virtual assistant, pero pagdating sa mga adsense, affiliate marketing, di sila masyadong madiskarte.

I also know people who are better the other way - kumikita ng 5 or even 6 figures sa adsense, affiliate marketing, etc.. at mas okay sila doon kaysa working for someone as a virtual assistant (and they did try this once).

I probably still just do not understand with what you meant sa question mo, as you had to rephrase it and I still understand it the same way. Yung mga suggestions ko, at suggestions ng iba rito, karamihan sa mga yan, may mabilis at may mabagal. Usually ang stumbling block mo ay knowledge at yun ang magpapabagal, kung di mo pa alam gawin yung mga na-suggest namin. So I strongly suggest that you try and see which one works for you - like what is suggested ng iba rin dito. What works for one person may not work for another.

How about online gambling at online stock market trading? These are fast ways to earn bucks but yield high returns, too risky nga lang. Again, there's knowledge involved in that to be able to reduce risk.
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2012, 07:22 AM by freelancer_babe »

elassar08

Reply #13 on: Jan 21, 2012, 03:59 PM
Guyz bka gs2 nyo ng copy paste job sa facebook. email nyo ko if interested elassar08@gmail.com

naldcagape

• Forum Master 400
Reply #14 on: Jan 21, 2012, 08:56 PM
^ Sir, pakiklaro..
2M pesos? from a single/multiple RE transactions galing sa numerous leads.. yun ba?

can u talk more about yung "pwede nyong idagdag na income stream" (RE-related pa rin?) at yung field work? u can PM me if u prefer.
salamat!
Broker fees from multiple transactions yun. Sa real estate, yung leads parang raffle ticket pa lang. Hindi pa cash. Kaya kelangan maraming leads para more chances of winning. :)

"Field work" in real estate brokerage involves presenting properties to prospect; looking for properties to sell/rent; dealing with buyers, sellers, tenants or landlords; handling the paperwork; dealing with the BIR; closing the sale; etc...

Yung additional income stream na wino-workout ko ay membership site na focused sa real estate industry. Abangan mo sa signature ko by next month. :)

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day everyone
    Mar 04, 2019, 06:24 PM
  • jefsanity: anu ang small business na yan?
    Feb 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day Everyone
    Feb 28, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • perlymelad: Hello everyone, CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST ANY SIDE TOPIC  / PROBLEM OF  STARTING SMALL BUSINESS?
    Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
  • perlymelad: Present, 1st time po
    Feb 25, 2019, 06:17 PM
  • jd2281: newbie po
    Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
  • ejllantino: present... 1st time
    Feb 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
  • rheiel: present. first time
    Feb 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
  • MELVIE: thanks po
    Feb 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
  • steph123: hello po, ask lang po, ilang months po ba ang hihintayin after mo ma process ang mga documents para maitama ang mali sa NSO?
    Feb 11, 2019, 03:13 PM
  • Deborah: newbie here.thanks
    Feb 08, 2019, 02:17 PM
  • marj0503: hello im newbie here
    Jan 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
  • yan24: any one here planning to start a tesda skill training center
    Jan 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
  • manzjon: Forex trading forum
    Jan 25, 2019, 02:16 PM