PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

How to easily make money online? Discuss work-at-home programs/part-time jobs

redbillions · 153 · 53537

redbillions

Moderator's Note: We are consolidating all queries related to making money online in this thread. Use this discussion thread to DISCUSS possible make-money-online schemes, not to promote a specific program or to advertise your referral links. Since this thread has already been made a sticky topic, please do not make any separate threads addressing a similar concern.

Be warned that promotional posts and referral links posted on this thread will be removed. DISCUSS programs, do not merely advertise. If you want to extensively discuss a SPECIFIC program, spin it off in that program's existing discussion thread or if one has not been made yet, create a new thread for that program. Do not flood this thread with conversations related to a specific program only. Thank you.

What do you think is the best way to earn money online? Is it Adsense, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, creating your own product or being a Virtual Assistant. Please state your suggestions, if any. Paging all Forum Tambay and Senior Members.
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2012, 02:00 AM by FutureGizmo »

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
...should be one that suits your personality, passion, &/or experience.

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
Walang madali sa sinasabi mo. All the above you mentioned (adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc) works. Hanap ka lang kung alin sa mga yan ang hiyang mo. Try them yourself - only time will tell.

Kasi kung di talaga proven na kumikita ang mga yan, then adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc. would have dissolved long time ago.

dodingdaga

the best way to make money online is to try them all (adsense, ppc, affiliate marketing)
parang stock or investing din yan.. never put all your eggs in one basket.. para pag may month an matumal ang adsense may ppc/affiliate marketing earning ka pa rin na income..

You need to diversify. Pag dumating ka na sa punto na semi-auto pilot na ang adsense.. you can use the adsense earning to fund your PPC or affiliate marketing spend.. you can even use your earning to invest sa stock or MF.

naldcagape

• Forum Master 400
the best way to make money online is to try them all (adsense, ppc, affiliate marketing)
parang stock or investing din yan.. never put all your eggs in one basket.. para pag may month an matumal ang adsense may ppc/affiliate marketing earning ka pa rin na income..

You need to diversify. Pag dumating ka na sa punto na semi-auto pilot na ang adsense.. you can use the adsense earning to fund your PPC or affiliate marketing spend.. you can even use your earning to invest sa stock or MF.

I don't think you should try them all. Try to be very good in one stream first. Be an expert in one before diversifying.

In the beginning you might want to explore them all before plunging in one area. Up to you. There is no one size fits all answer. The best way to make money online is for you to develop an expertise and sticking to it until it becomes the best way to make money online for you.

yellowminded

• Forum Champion 700
I'm confused by the question. Pinakamadali doesn't really translate to being the best. Mag-PTC ka madali yun. Madali ka ring magsasawa. But if you're after a long-term and sustainable income that could even earn you money passively or semi-passively, then you may want to go for a content-based website as your money making platform. It's not even a question on what to choose between Adsense or affiliate marketing because these generally share a common platform (e.g. websites). You will not make money out of any of these schemes if you don't have a web presence first. :)

Websites can be informative (a la about.com or wikipedia) or application or service-based (like the business summaries fame of mr azurin, email service, SEO tools, link-masking/shortening, etc.). The former is easier to implement and you could get started very quickly so long as you are an expert on the topic.

The advantage of this approach is that it can be semi-passive or passive source of income and can require minimal upkeep and maintenance once established. If you go for the "virtual assistant" approach, you will need to actively work to make money. Personally, this is not really what I'm after. I might as well continue working corporate jobs. The Internet gives you the chance to work for yourself and make money even while you sleep. Why would you want to be an assistant to someone who is taking advantage of that chance? :)

I have not tried PPC so I've really no opinion on that except that I find it financially risky especially for noobs. When it comes to this, I'd say it's probably worth it to invest in attending or taking seminars or classes or finding a willing mentor before diving in.
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012, 08:57 AM by yellowminded »

elmostreet

• Forum Expert 600
Ang para sa akin, madali lang kumita ng pera online provided that you already have the right knowledge and experience.

tyronesolee

• Forum Master 300
I agree with the comment above. Just develop quality sites and employ search engine optimization (SEO). It's not the easiest way to make money online but it would surely be a source of passive or semi-passive income such that even if you are sleeping, you are earning.   :rakenrol: :D

Dos

• Forum Tambay 200
For me, right now it's affiliate marketing because i don't have my own product yet and based on my current results i'm earning more from affiliate products than from blog adsense.

Here's a quick tip to do affiliate marketing:
1. Identify a potential starving crowd (niche market)
2. Locate an affiliate offer (product)
3. Decide upon the exposure method (blog sites, display ads, offline ads; i use blog/one page review sites)
4. Test and track
5. Repeat

redbillions

Walang madali sa sinasabi mo. All the above you mentioned (adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc) works. Hanap ka lang kung alin sa mga yan ang hiyang mo. Try them yourself - only time will tell.

Kasi kung di talaga proven na kumikita ang mga yan, then adsense, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc. would have dissolved long time ago.

- Noted Sir. Thanks for participating. Siguro re-phrase natin, Using the internet, saan ang mas mabilis na paraan para kumita?
- Only time will tell? look like malabo 'to. :) what if the time would not tell. :)

Post Merge: 1326949086
I don't think you should try them all. Try to be very good in one stream first. Be an expert in one before diversifying.

Thanks naldcagape, but someone said you need 10,000 hours before you become an expert. in terms of Real Estate meron bang mas mabilis na paraan TALAGA kumita gamit and internet? Let's define mabilis in months, let's say 6 months max. 3 months minimum. Kikita na ba ko in 3 months gamit and internet?
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2012, 12:58 PM by redbillions »

naldcagape

• Forum Master 400
Thanks naldcagape, but someone said you need 10,000 hours before you become an expert. in terms of Real Estate meron bang mas mabilis na paraan TALAGA kumita gamit and internet? Let's define mabilis in months, let's say 6 months max. 3 months minimum. Kikita na ba ko in 3 months gamit and internet?
Ikaw pala yan, Red. Hmmm. Sa real estate kasi, I use the internet to sell/rent property using SEO. My site is almost 2 years old na pero last year lang nag-start magkaroon ng result. Ok lang kasi sa business ko naman malaki naman ung revenue per transaction.

Hindi mabilis pero ngayon I'm looking at generating 2M every year from real estate leads generated by SEO. Relax mode pa lang yan. Pwede pa ko magdagdag ng ibang income stream. Take note, hindi ito totally online since may field work na ginagawa pero automatic ung pasok ng leads.

Don't work for quick money, work for long-term revenue streams.

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
^ Sir, pakiklaro..
2M pesos? from a single/multiple RE transactions galing sa numerous leads.. yun ba?

can u talk more about yung "pwede nyong idagdag na income stream" (RE-related pa rin?) at yung field work? u can PM me if u prefer.
salamat!

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
- Noted Sir. Thanks for participating. Siguro re-phrase natin, Using the internet, saan ang mas mabilis na paraan para kumita?
- Only time will tell? look like malabo 'to. :) what if the time would not tell. :)

You have to really try and see for yourself if one online monetization works for you or not. Marami akong kilala na mas okay sila doing work for others such as being a virtual assistant, pero pagdating sa mga adsense, affiliate marketing, di sila masyadong madiskarte.

I also know people who are better the other way - kumikita ng 5 or even 6 figures sa adsense, affiliate marketing, etc.. at mas okay sila doon kaysa working for someone as a virtual assistant (and they did try this once).

I probably still just do not understand with what you meant sa question mo, as you had to rephrase it and I still understand it the same way. Yung mga suggestions ko, at suggestions ng iba rito, karamihan sa mga yan, may mabilis at may mabagal. Usually ang stumbling block mo ay knowledge at yun ang magpapabagal, kung di mo pa alam gawin yung mga na-suggest namin. So I strongly suggest that you try and see which one works for you - like what is suggested ng iba rin dito. What works for one person may not work for another.

How about online gambling at online stock market trading? These are fast ways to earn bucks but yield high returns, too risky nga lang. Again, there's knowledge involved in that to be able to reduce risk.
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2012, 07:22 AM by freelancer_babe »

elassar08

Guyz bka gs2 nyo ng copy paste job sa facebook. email nyo ko if interested elassar08@gmail.com

naldcagape

• Forum Master 400
^ Sir, pakiklaro..
2M pesos? from a single/multiple RE transactions galing sa numerous leads.. yun ba?

can u talk more about yung "pwede nyong idagdag na income stream" (RE-related pa rin?) at yung field work? u can PM me if u prefer.
salamat!
Broker fees from multiple transactions yun. Sa real estate, yung leads parang raffle ticket pa lang. Hindi pa cash. Kaya kelangan maraming leads para more chances of winning. :)

"Field work" in real estate brokerage involves presenting properties to prospect; looking for properties to sell/rent; dealing with buyers, sellers, tenants or landlords; handling the paperwork; dealing with the BIR; closing the sale; etc...

Yung additional income stream na wino-workout ko ay membership site na focused sa real estate industry. Abangan mo sa signature ko by next month. :)

sheila2011

eto try mo: work from home without investment.

visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2012, 05:38 PM by FutureGizmo »

fonfon

• Forum Tambay 200

mga sir/mam, may nakapagtry na ba dito?
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2012, 05:37 PM by FutureGizmo »

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
^pagkakaalala ko, sa india yan at may Indians na nagsabing scam yan --- either walang trabaho or hindi nagbabayad/kulang magbayad.
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2012, 09:58 PM by ferrariEverest »

elmostreet

• Forum Expert 600

Scam sila nakita ko ng domain na ito sa isang blacklisted sites.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2012, 05:37 PM by FutureGizmo »

fonfon

• Forum Tambay 200

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500

ekr67

FIVERR go there show your talent you can make money right away...

elmostreet

• Forum Expert 600
Basahin nyo na lang ang tungkol sa kanila sa consumercomplaints.in

lipglosslover

Try to join Clixsense Team Philippines. Clixsense is one of the elite PTC. For standard members there is no fee but in our team you must have a Premium Membership. If you're interested just let me know.

ekr67

Basahin nyo na lang ang tungkol sa kanila sa consumercomplaints.in
Yep maraming complaints pero d nman natin alam kng ano ang totoo, but I'm sure sa akin walang problema. I joined last aug at minsan natanggal yung kaisa-isa kng gig and I report it then the support replied 24 to 48 hours at sabi nila its against the tos ang gig ko so I post another gig similar to my remove gig and they accept it. What I did pag d ka mka receive ng reply after 24 or 48 hours just send another ticket that's what I did and other fiverr support team replied in a matter of hours...

Minsan kasi sa atin pag d nag reply yung support team and dami ng salita, post ng post kng saan2 forum and pag nka receive na sila ng reply at tapos na yung problema nila they'll not even go back to that forum to post na ang problema nila ay tapos na.

In other words just play with them, very strict na sila kasi very popular na sila ngaun d gaya ng dati. Try fiverr clones like fourerr, teenbucks, zerk, gigbucks etc... kahit anong i-post mo accept agad because they have low traffic.

My advice is just go with fiverr, lots of traffic I'm sure you'll have your $ in no time, recommneded ito sa mga students na gustong mgkapera ng konti sa internet. Look at my overall earning joined last aug not much pero isang gig lng ito.

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2012, 10:20 AM by ekr67 »

cynch

pinakamadali = paid to click sites
kaso dami scams, kaya join lang dun sa matagal na online
sa paid to click sites, patience ang kailangan

pero parang stepping stone lang un, dapat talaga nga merong website na sarili para magkaroon ng income. Di pa ako kumikita sa website ko, pero dami na akong na-receive na dollars mula sa paid to click sites.

eden_shii

Pinakamadali nga yung mga PTC sites pero kailangang mag ingat...Meron ding mga sites like reviewstream na kung mabilis kang sumulat ng reviews madali ka ring kikita. Siguradong magbabayad sila.

yookerseo

I suggest that the best way for you to start make money is to sell your services or to become a virtual assistant. You can find clients on Fiverr, ODesk, Freelancer, etc. But if you want to make money with your blog and Adsense, I suggest you should do high quality posts that are fully optimized.

pocoyo

• Forum Champion 800
hi mga bossing.... thanks for all those infos... seek na din po sana ko ng advice...nag-apply ako via odesk... then after mafill-up ko lahat ng infos... they sent me a verification... then a client give me a notice that they wanted to hire me and that I can start immediately... so what should I do now?

many many thanks po! :)

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
^ coordinate with the client tungkol dun sa project details (project pay, work details, etc.). good luck!

cebuguy

• Forum Tambay 100
Provide ka na lang ng graphic designs sa mga webamsters forum. nagsimula akong gumawa ng logo sa mga webmasters for $3/logo dati..pahirapan pa dahil may pinapabago parate :D

dame016

Share ko lang, if bago kayo na writer, mahirap talaga makahanap ng gig sa oDesk. Pero I know of some site na malaki yung kita. Product Reviews kasi. If you want to know more about it, you can PM me. ;) Factoidz siya dati.

gogreenexpert

• Forum Tambay 100
I think you can earn more from affiliate marketing. Halos wala kang capital tapos madami pang product na pwede kang pagpilian para ibenta sa internet. Minsan ta-try ko yan... sa ngayon kasi linkbuilding ang raket ko eh :)

eden_shii

I think you can earn more from affiliate marketing. Halos wala kang capital tapos madami pang product na pwede kang pagpilian para ibenta sa internet. Minsan ta-try ko yan... sa ngayon kasi linkbuilding ang raket ko eh :)

Matagal ko nang gustong subukan ang affiliate marketing...minsan ko na ring nasubukan ang linkbuilding pero parang di nag-click...pls bigyan nyo naman po ako ng advice pa'no gawin ang mga to. Thanks. :-)

Quote from: pocoyo
hi mga bossing.... thanks for all those infos... seek na din po sana ko ng advice...nag-apply ako via odesk... then after mafill-up ko lahat ng infos... they sent me a verification... then a client give me a notice that they wanted to hire me and that I can start immediately... so what should I do now?

dapat nga talaga mag coordinate ka sa mga client...but please make sure na dapat may contrata muna bago ka magsimulang magtrabaho...pls also check if maganda yung feedback ng employer at kung verified na ang payment method nya..kung di pa siya verified, pwede mo siyang i-remind.. :-)

Zeicho

^
Magbasa ka kuya. Madaming topics sa internet about adsense blogging and internet marketing. Ako ngayon sinusubukan ko yung amazon affiliate pero wala pa akong kita. :D

eden_shii

^
Magbasa ka kuya. Madaming topics sa internet about adsense blogging and internet marketing. Ako ngayon sinusubukan ko yung amazon affiliate pero wala pa akong kita. :D

OK yung sa clickbank...may earnings na ako dun pero dahil di pa na reach yung CDR something nila, kaya di pa nila pinapadala ang cheque

eden_shii

:hello: Hi eden_shii TRY MO ITO, online business din, check mo lang:

yes2passive.weebly.com  :cool2:

Wala pa po akong masyadong time to read...nabayaran na po ba kayo ng online biz na yan?..if you have a paypal screenshot, mas maganda po..and also, ano po ba ang gagawin d'yan? magbibenta po ba? Hope you can give me an overview pero I'll find time to browse the page. Thanks.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:54 AM by eden_shii »

bloomerman

• Forum Champion 800
Hello Guyz,

I am an OFW here in Saudi Arabia but still looking for part-time job after office to make use of my spare time on my Flat. Any suggestions from experienced online workers there...??? Sharing will benefit everyone who wants to earn extra bucks via Internet... Thanks... Thanks....

sicalsem

• Forum Tambay 100

pinaynetizen

hello bloomerman.  :hello: i have a couple of friends there in saudi also, one in riyadh and one in jeddah. both ineencourage ko magtry ng online pay-to-click programs. hehe. you earn by viewing ads. natutuwa nga po ako sa friend ko na nasa riyadh, nagiging libangan niya magview ng ad after work. hehe. if you like you can try it too. it's free. you can check out the link to my page below. all the sites you see there are elite ptc sites, tried and tested and proven by a lot of ptc enthusiasts. just pm/email me for tips and strategies, or kahit dito po sa thread, for others who might also be interested.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:47 AM by pinaynetizen »

pinoyglobalbiz

Paid-Click + eBook Marketing + Online MLM

= the best online business

DreamWalker

• Forum Expert 500
filehosting sana but nowadays mahina dahil sa crackdown ng MU, thats why im shifting in playing stocks madami din kasi oras pag uwi sa flat (ofw from SG)

DreamWalker

• Forum Expert 500
ive been here for 6 years and spent >4 years in filehosting, i can say its the biggest earning partime job before. The biggest earning i had before was 60k php in 1 week, average is ~100k monthly. Until now im still earning pero mahina na ~20k/month kaya gusto ko mag switch sa stocks.

pilyong_husband

• Forum Expert 600
filehosting sana but nowadays mahina dahil sa crackdown ng MU, thats why im shifting in playing stocks madami din kasi oras pag uwi sa flat (ofw from SG)

How do you make money in filehosting if you dont mind?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:50 AM by pilyong_husband »

bloomerman

• Forum Champion 800

louie929

@dreamwalker - same question din. ito ba ung upload file then pag may nagdownload mababayaran ka?

DreamWalker

• Forum Expert 500

bloomerman

• Forum Champion 800
can you tell us how to start the filehosting and the process...  or/and even profits if you don't mind...

Zichii

The easiest way of earning may be blogging and affiliate marketing.

You earn from blogging through ad networks such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, Nuffnang, and more. You gain commission every time a visitor clicks on the ads placed on your site. The earnings may seem low at first when your visitors are still low. But when you get thousands of visitors per day, you will definitely earn big.

Internet affiliate marketing on the other hand gives you commission every time a customer bought an item through your affiliate link. Amazon, Clickbank, and Ebay gives you the chance to become an affiliate marketer. It's easy as long as you know how to do it.

These two are the best ways of earning money online. Though they aren't that easy, you will definitely earn big when you learn how to do these right. It may seem hard at first, but I assure you that you can definitely learn it once you dedicate your time into it.

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Depende sa hilig mo. You could try to invest online para mas madali kang kumita. Yung pinakatrusted diyan ay yung JustBeenPaid. Pwede ka ding kumita ng malaki sa Facebook. Kami ng kapatid ko almost kumikita ng $150 everyday. Nabili kasi namin yung ebook dito: http://onlineearningplaces.blogspot.com/2012/05/make-150-everyday-from-facebook.html. Maraming friend namin mismo sa Facebook din na nagsabi na effective yung ebook kaya try din namin. Ayon, successful! :)

Know what, I googled the book you mentioned (which you also sell on YOUR blog).

Can you confirm that this won't get people involved in some kind of shady, hacking-type activities in order to earn the kind of money promised? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was the impression I got.

kaichou22

Know what, I googled the book you mentioned (which you also sell on YOUR blog).

Can you confirm that this won't get people involved in some kind of shady, hacking-type activities in order to earn the kind of money promised? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was the impression I got.

Definitely yes, walang hacking dito. Naku, hindi ko naman ilalagay yun sa blog ko if hindi ko proven. Hehe.

DreamWalker

• Forum Expert 500
Definitely yes, walang hacking dito. Naku, hindi ko naman ilalagay yun sa blog ko if hindi ko proven. Hehe.

can you show us the latest payment that you received.

Miller12

Try essaywriters.net. This is service that provides different opportunities for freelance writers. Going through the sites I came across interesting information about this company. I have found that essaywriters offers unique opportunity: writer should add to login combination_777 (underscore triple seven) and then applicant's first earnings will be doubled. You can sing up for this company.

ghanie

• Forum Expert 500
Hello Guyz,

I am an OFW here in Saudi Arabia but still looking for part-time job after office to make use of my spare time on my Flat. Any suggestions from experienced online workers there...??? Sharing will benefit everyone who wants to earn extra bucks via Internet... Thanks... Thanks....

Hi Bloomerman, try mo odesk. :)
OFW from UAE here. Yan ang gawa ko, tsaka PTC, GPT at mga HYIP (kahit alam kong malaki risk) Pinag-aaralan ko rin ang binary.

kimerran

• Forum Expert 500

kithe

• PMT Idol 1000

kimerran

• Forum Expert 500

bloomerman

• Forum Champion 800

ghanie

• Forum Expert 500

bloomerman

• Forum Champion 800
Ako, per project ang gawa ko dun. :D

have you tried typing job or data encoding? Hindi kasi ako makakuha ng employer eh...

ghanie

• Forum Expert 500
^Akshuli yan ang gawain ko sa Odesk, lucky lang siguro ako na makakuha ng maayos ng employer. Data Entry lang sa kin. :D
Mag-take ka ng tests dun sa Odesk para maincrease ang chance mo ma-hire. :)

bloomerman

• Forum Champion 800
^Akshuli yan ang gawain ko sa Odesk, lucky lang siguro ako na makakuha ng maayos ng employer. Data Entry lang sa kin. :D
Mag-take ka ng tests dun sa Odesk para maincrease ang chance mo ma-hire. :)

what kind of typing job yan? Copy paste? Do you mind if I ask how was the flow of your work in Odesk?

ghanie

• Forum Expert 500
^Kadalasan from PDF, lalagay mo sya sa spreadsheet, tapos minsan sobrang tricky ng intructions kaya ilang beses ko muna binabasa. Minsan copy paste, minsan talagang dapat i-type mo. Depende sa hinihingi ng employer. Nag eenjoy ako sa ngayon sa gawa ko sa Odesk. Pampalipas ng oras minsan. :)
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2012, 07:58 PM by ghanie »

nel

ghanie

• Forum Expert 500
^Ate Nel! Kumusta na? :D
Bumalik ka na din pala dito sa PMT? Or ako lang talaga ang laging MIA? Hehe.
BT: Okay naman ang Odesk, member ako since 2010, pero ngayong 2012 lang talaga ko nagkaron ng projects. Swerte din yata talaga ang makakuha ng matinong employer dun. Pag ganon, alagaan dapat sila para di kumuha ng ibang contractor.
Kaw? Musta ang biz?

nel

^pasulpot-sulpot lang ako dito ghanie, masyadong matindi ang work ko ngayon, super voluminous kaya kelangan tutok sa work pero eto pag may time eh sumusulpot dito bilang pulis pangkalawakan...hahaha...about odesk, kagabi lang nagsurf ako sa website nyan...dami nga part time jobs na available...gusto ko nga rin sana ay mageencode lang para madali hehe kaya lang ang tanong ko nga is talaga bang walang hassle pagdating sa bayaran na?

homebasedinvestor

• Probie
^

Hi Nel,

I have existing project the odesk, sobrang hassle free ang bayaran, make sure lang na hourly job ang kukunin mo. Yun employer mo meron sila debit/credit card n nag au auto debit, odesk will collect for us after a week nasa odesk account mo na available to transfer to your local bank (BPI, BDO etc), its guaranteed payment, I was able to invest a little amount s mutual funds with the help of odesk kasi s bahay lang ako at sobrang nakatipid ako s gastos ko, un kotse ko naman opposite kasi weekend ko siya nagagamit at almost whole day ako wala s bahay pag weeked, binabawi ko n lang yun lost social life ko LOL, kasi puro virtual kasamahan ko s work. Hope this helps.

Post Merge: 1342621140
Hi Bloomerman, try mo odesk. :)
OFW from UAE here. Yan ang gawa ko, tsaka PTC, GPT at mga HYIP (kahit alam kong malaki risk) Pinag-aaralan ko rin ang binary.

Hi ghanie,

I clicked on you link, may i ask about univest? Ok b ang balik ng investment? Is this similar to just been paid, interested here, thanks.
« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2012, 12:35 PM by part_timer_lang »

kimerran

• Forum Expert 500
I'll be sharing what I learned sa bagong basa ko na book.

sabi dito malaki talaga ang potential ng home-based business lalo na yung mga outsourced skills kagaya ng mga pinoy. kasi willing daw tayo kumuha ng work kahit minsan eh sobrang baba na ng rate. :p

I'll post more later. medyo antok lang ako ngayon :p

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning! who's online?
    Yesterday at 08:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning guys!
    May 27, 2020, 09:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: work work
    May 26, 2020, 02:47 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: What's good in this afternoon?
    May 26, 2020, 02:01 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: agreed
    May 25, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @lyndrey depende siguro sa seller, so kung mag order kayo online much better na kilala niyo at trusted
    May 25, 2020, 02:29 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    May 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    May 24, 2020, 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    May 24, 2020, 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM