PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

AMARANTH · 1778 · 269376

Poll

To those who had been awakened about the true nature of our worlds event,  which do you prefer for the EVENT to happen?

EVENT ASAP, although this poses a remote but potentially grave risk to life/safety.
1 (100%)
EVENT when it is the safest even if it will take a much longer time to be liberated.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: Dec 31, 2013, 04:50 PM

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
i've never seen so much sh*t in 1 place sh*tting some sh*t simultaneously! lolololololol

Payback

• Forum Expert 600
I love reading conspiracy theories... but I hate confusing it with the truth.

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
371 TRILLION DOLLARS OF DRAGON FAMILY GOLD AND TREASURE

BF: You’ve got to understand that there are two financial systems in the world.

The stuff that’s on the books, in there, according to the official government statistics, the world GDP is 63 trillion dollars, right?

DW: Mm hm.

BF: And then we have these bonds that are supposedly worth 371 trillion dollars.

There’s a disconnect.

DW: What bonds are worth 371 trillion?

BF: The total amount held by the Dragon Family. The 85 percent of the world’s gold and treasure. That’s how much it was assessed at.

DW: OK. So this is the stuff that was blacklisted – prior to Bretton Woods.

[DW: Keith Scott, one of Fulford's insiders, told me he has repeatedly tried to correct Ben on this point, as the 371 trillion was only the value of one large treasure site in Malaysia. The full number is in the many thousands of trillions.]

POWER OF ATTORNEY GIVEN TO NEIL KEENAN AND KEITH SCOTT

BF: This is what Sukarno’s nephew gave us power of attorney to sue over.

DW: And that power of attorney was specifically given to Neil Keenan, as cited in your document.

BF: Yeah, and Keith Scott. That [power of attorney was granted] just to say “Hey, you guys stole gold and treasure that doesn’t belong to you.”

[DW: Obviously, one trillion dollars’ worth of bonds is only a very small percentage of the total Dragon Family / Kuomintang asset base.

Later, Fulford clarifies that this is not intended to put Keenan and Scott in charge… it is only intended to open the door. However, it is true that Keenan and Scott have complete signatory control over the missing, stolen bonds until 2020.]

LAWSUIT CREATES THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO OPEN THE “BLACK SCREENS”

BF: What makes this lawsuit scary to the people who run the financial system is they have the legal right now to open what is known as a “Black Screen.”

This is esoteric stuff. You’ve got to remember that 95 percent of the money in the world exists only as numbers in a computer. Only five percent of it exists as cash money.

DW: That’s like most people’s bank account too, right? Unless you withdraw the money, it’s just in a computer.

BF: Yeah. But otherwise what you get is a book entry with numbers.

DW: Sure.

BF: There’s high-level codes that allow you to punch in… you go through the secret stuff, you punch in your access code and whatever.

Then you type in a billion dollars, and bingo – there’s a billion dollars.

THE SABBATEANS DON’T WANT TO GIVE UP THE FINANCIAL CONTROL

BF: Now that’s a pretty nice little thing to have your hands on. You can see why these guys don’t want to give it up.

DW: These guys meaning the Western powers.

BF: Not the Western powers, but the Sabbateans who are above and behind the Western powers.

I’m talking about the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds and all these kinds of people.

THE BLACK SCREENS ARE THE CURRENT VERSION OF BRETTON WOODS

DW: So these black screens are part of the same financial system that was created by Bretton Woods.

BF: It’s the current version. It’s the ultimate high-tech computer network where the money is all supposedly hidden.

QUINTILLIONS OF ILLICIT DOLLARS HAVE BEEN CREATED

BF: The problem is because no one was in charge at the top, and there was no agreement, different groups started creating ridiculous numbers.

I’ve heard that there are now quintillions of dollars that they’ve tried to put into the system.

DW: I’ve heard that as well.

BF: And that’s like 33 orders of magnitude more than there is of real world economy.

So the system is broken. It has mathematically malfunctioned at the highest level.

PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS FACILITATE TRADES BETWEEN CENTRAL BANKS

DW: Now one of the insider things that I have heard… it’s something I’ve never said publicly before, but it’s an important point.

It’s my understanding that as a result of Bretton Woods, central banks were forbidden from directly trading with one another.

They had to have civilian intermediaries who were actually the bond holders – who actually kept the equity in their own private accounts.

Part of Bretton Woods was that these people were supposed to deposit 80 percent of the yield, as this money was created out of thin air, into humanitarian relief programs.

Would you agree with that?

BF: I have heard something along those lines. And I know at least a couple of people who do this trading between governments.

[I know] one of 20 people at the BIS who are authorized to do this stuff. I talk directly to them.

DW: Right.

THE MONEY WAS STOLEN – NOT USED FOR HUMANITARIAN CAUSES

BF: The problem is that if they open these screens – and we have the access codes now – they will realize that the money wasn’t used mostly for humanitarian purposes.

It was stolen and used for military-industrial purposes.

WHAT ABOUT THE “BOOK OF MAKLUMAT” FROM SUHARTO?

DW: When you say “open the black screens,” is that the equivalent of what you were calling the Book of Maklumat that came from Suharto in Indonesia?

BF: The Book of Maklumat is one of several physical account entries that would allow people to open up this can of worms and prove that money was stolen.

DW: Is there one copy of it only?

BF: No, there are many copies of it hidden all over the place now, of course, because it’s such a sensitive issue.

[DW: After this interview, I was able to see a digital copy of the Book of Maklumat. It definitely did not strike me as fraudulent. Most of it was a very detailed accounting of the staggering number of assets being held, with all the code numbers and descriptions.]

THEN WHO HAS THE JURISDICTION TO GO AFTER THEM?

DW: But who has the jurisdiction to go after these guys? That’s one of the problems with this.

BF: That’s the problem! We are in kind of uncharted territory. We don’t have the structures right now.

The United Nations are run by a bunch of gangsters. A lot of the world leaders have been bribed and blackmailed into obeying these people.

So what’s happening is we are entering into a kind of vacuum. We need to set up new structures, new systems, a new way of running the planet.

THE EURO AND THE IMF ARE BANKRUPT

DW: But if the Euro and the dollar become bankrupt, people are going to be really pissed – and those changes could happen pretty quickly.

BF: The Euro is already bankrupt. You can see the IMF, which is supposedly the highest financial body on Earth, is saying they don’t have any money.

DW: [Laughs] That’s scary.

BF: When Russia was bankrupt, it was the IMF that bailed them out. And now the so-called IMF doesn’t have money.

That’s because they don’t have a legal mandate. It expired in 1994. They’re just a bunch of people claiming to have the right. No one gave it to them.

THE NON-ALIGNED NATIONS HAVE BLACKLISTED ALL BUBBLE MONEY

DW: That means these non-aligned nations you’re referring to, they are not accepting the bubble money that’s being created in the computers anymore?

They are not accepting that equity?

BF: It’s all being blacklisted – kept out of the system.

That’s why the dollar hasn’t… you haven’t had hyperinflation in the United States. That money is not being put into the system.

Otherwise, all these numbers announced by the Fed – if you do the math, there should be hyperinflation, but there isn’t – because it’s not being allowed into the system.

It is a mess – but here’s the real point.

CREATING MONEY ALLOWS US TO SHAPE THE FUTURE WE WANT TO LIVE IN

BF: The creation of money, in a way, is the process of deciding what we as a species will do in the future.

And it’s being controlled by religious fanatics who wanted to carry out Old Testament prophecies. It’s really wacko and mind-boggling.

Most of us ordinary humans, like any Miss America candidate, or pretty well any guy you pick off the street, will say, “End poverty, stop environmental destruction, and make everyone rich and happy.” Stuff like that.

It’s not rocket science. What we want in the future is not what the current set of leaders has in mind.

They want World War III and killing four billion people, and the rule of an elite over a slave population. We don’t want that!

COULD THIS MASSIVE GOLD SUPPLY PROVIDE COLLATERAL FOR A NEW ECONOMY?

DW: We’ve revealed something in this interview that I’ve never heard you say publicly before.

The amount of gold that is here [is huge]… all of the confiscating of the Roman Empire, [as well as the Spanish conquistadores,] pulled it out of these ancient places where it already was.

It somehow all made its way over to China because of silk trading, and this and that, and opium.

BF: [crosstalk] Asia. Asia. Spice, silk, ceramics…

DW: Right. So there’s this massive amount of gold that could put us back on a gold standard, where currency is tethered to something of real value.

A NEW “GOLD STANDARD” CENTRALIZES CONTROL TOO MUCH

BF: The problem with a gold standard, if you talk to the people… and one group that supported us are the people who used to control the gold.

As far as they’re concerned, the “Golden Rule” is “He who has the gold… makes the rules.”

DW: [Laughs]

BF: Well, that’s not really a viable alternative to fiat money, if you ask me.

DW: True.

FULFORD SUPPORTS MULTIPLE GROUPS TO PLAN THE FUTURE

BF: What I personally support is we need multiple different groups that have some kind of planning function into the future.

Whatever they do has to be based on stuff that exists in the real world.

There is a discipline in reality that you cannot escape. If you grow wheat, that wheat exists. And then you can put out a receipt that says “This is good for wheat.”

But, if you just put out a receipt that is backed by nothing, it doesn’t exist. It’s just a fact of nature.

JAPAN HAD EXCELLENT SUCCESS WITH ECONOMIC PLANNING AGENCIES

BF: What I’ve supported… I came here in the 80s when Japan was number one. It was the country of the future.

They had a system which I thought was the best we’ve seen so far on this planet.

They had what was known as an economic planning agency. They would draw an idea of where we want to be as a country five years from now.

Everyone would be consulted. People would say we want more roads, we want more sewage, we want more schools, we want a space station, whatever.

Then they would draw up plans. The Bank of Japan would go around and figure out how much money they could print that was backed by real stuff, without causing inflation.

Backed by real stuff means real estate, gold, rice, anything real. Then private industry would actually carry it out.

TEN PERCENT GROWTH PER YEAR – AND ECONOMIC EQUALITY

BF: What they had was fast economic growth, for decades – close to ten percent a year.

They had the lowest gap between the poor and the rich in any developed country, and probably any country on Earth.

AMERICANS FORCED THEM TO DISMANTLE THE SYSTEM

BF: It was the Americans who came in and bullied them and forced them to dismantle that system.

This is why they’ve had stagnation for the past 23 years.

THE CHINESE ARE STILL USING A SIMILAR MODEL – AND ARE GROWING

BF: The Chinese are still using a system similar to the old Japanese system, which is why they still have fast economic growth!

DW: Wow. Okay.

DEMOCRATICALLY DECIDE WHAT PEOPLE WANT – AND FIND A WAY TO DO IT

BF: So what I’m saying is that you need some people who are selected because they are very smart, because they passed a good exam, who are given the job of carrying out people’s wishes in a realistic manner.

So everybody says “This is what we want the world to be in five years.” Then these guys try to make it real by focusing on numbers and stuff that can actually be done.

Now I’m not saying we want a single planning agency for the whole planet. I’m saying this could be one of many competing groups trying to create new projects for the future.

The CIA guys and these people I talk to, and the Rothschild faction that is helping us, they want their own new offshore centers where they can carry out their own plans and projects for the planet.

And that’s fine.

[DW: Elsewhere, Fulford has made it clear that this would only be allowed if they worked on projects that did not harm the planet or its people – and they would need to be monitored carefully.]

MONEY HAS TO BE BASED ON REAL THINGS

BF: I don’t think we want a centralized control network. But we do need to make sure that anything that does exist is disciplined by reality.

It has to be based in something real.

The system should be that if someone takes a log and carves it into a totem pole, they have created money.

DW: [Laughs] Yeah.

BF: It shouldn’t be some guy with a computer, some powerful oligarch with a computer punching numbers and acting like God – which is what we have now.

THE WESTERN COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN GETTING MORE THAN GIVING

BF: The other thing, of course, is that if you look at reality right now, the fact of the matter is that the European countries, the United States and Australia have been getting more stuff from the rest of the world than they have been giving.

DW: Right. The only export they have is “Financial Products,” which is basically bubble money.

BF: And weapons.

SUPPRESSED TECHNOLOGIES COULD CREATE AN INCREDIBLE NEW CIVILIZATION

BF: The United States has the world’s best universities still. They have a very intelligent, well-educated, hardworking population.

And, they have all this high tech that has been suppressed for so-called national security reasons.

So if we can get these scumbags out of power in the Federal Reserve Board and free the people, the potential for a boom such as has never been seen before is right there. It’s ready!

THE CABAL IS FIGHTING TO THE BITTER END

But first, we have to let the old system collapse. These guys are not going to go quietly into the night. They are threatening war still. They are still trying to attack Iran.

I’ve had reports now that they are planting nuclear bombs in the seabed off the shore of Tokyo to create another tsunami here.

DW: Jesus.

BF: They’re up to all sorts of nasty stuff. And we have to stop them.

WHAT ABOUT THE PENTAGON CONDUCTING MASS ARRESTS?

DW: Now you’ve said before that one of the enforcement arms that could come into play, now that you’ve driven the wedge with this lawsuit, is the Pentagon.

The good guys in the Pentagon could at some point actually do mass arrests at gunpoint of, as you’ve said, I believe most of the House of Representatives and the Senate.

[This is] because these guys have private accounts in the Vatican Bank and they have been bribed, right?

BF: Yeah.

DW: You’re [also] talking about the heads of the top five media companies that have been controlling the media to promote this agenda.

These guys [in the Pentagon] are preparing to move on that at some point, right?

NO ONE HAS FORMED A CONSENSUS OF WHAT TO DO, OR WHEN TO DO IT

BF: They’re not quite sure what to do next. That’s the problem. There’s a lot of confusion. It’s one thing to say “All right, let’s put these guys in jail” – but then they say, “Well, now what?”

There’s no coherent plan in place for what’s next. Keenan and his people have their ideas. I’ve got mine. Other people have their own plans they’re all pushing.

What I do believe, though, is that yes – you do need to get the out-and-out criminals out of power. Put them under house arrest. You don’t have to put them in jail.

CHANGE THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID

BF: Most of them… it’s one of those systems. I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie The Scorpion King.

It’s one of those movies where you come in to the top of the pyramid, you beat the guy in a swordfight, you show up at the top of the stairs with his head in hand and everybody bows down to you. [Growling voice:] “OHHHHH!”

DW: [Laughs]

BF: Most of these guys are used to that pyramid system. If you change the top, they automatically go along with the new program.

They say “Hey, I was just following the pharaoh”, you know?

BF: So it could be a system where you don’t even have to put anybody in jail. You just say “OK, we’ve changed the plan now. There’s a new game plan. Now instead of building pyramids, you’re going to be building universities.”

And they say, “OK, let’s go for it!”

OBAMA HASN’T BEEN ABLE TO RESIST THE PRESSURE GROUPS

BF: But, having said that, there are a lot of incompetent gangsters at the highest levels of power who shouldn’t be there. They don’t know how to run a country and they don’t know how to run a planet.

And they don’t belong in that job. And I mean Obama among others. His record proves it!

DW: I think he’s folded way too many times to the pressure groups around him.

BF: Well, he’s just a puppet. That’s the fact of the matter.

20,000 character reached, post to continue if interested
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2012, 10:50 PM by AMARANTH »

SirZap

• Forum Champion 800
ang haba.. ngayon ko lang binasa....

kawawang mga KUOMINTANG, ikaw ay inisahan....

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
WE NEED TO HAVE AN OPEN DEBATE ABOUT WHAT TO DO NEXT

BF: What we do need to have, as quick as possible, is an open debate. We want to get everybody in on it, so that we can say, “What are we going to do next?”

It’s one thing to get rid of the old system, but if you don’t have anything ready in place, you end up with chaos.

You end up with a loss of civilization. You end up with collapse of order.

That’s one thing we all agree we don’t want.

There has got to be a transition towards a better way of running the planet that’s not going to destroy, but build.

WE DON’T EXACTLY HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO FIGURE THIS ALL OUT…

DW: I don’t mean to play devil’s advocate here, but [you have said] the Asian Secret Societies and the non-aligned nations have put this squeeze play [on the Western economy.]

[Now,] as of our interview, November 28th, there’s stuff in the news saying the Euro isn’t even going to last ten days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068138/Britain-joins-multi-billion-pound-global-bailout-key-banks-face-new-credit-crunch.html

DW: [That means] we don’t have a lot of time to make those decisions.

People are going to start suffering when these collapses that you guys apparently have helped to engineer finally happen.

THEY ARE ACTING LIKE HITLER AT THE END OF WWII

BF: Unfortunately, because the people in power in the United States, in Washington, in Wall Street and in Europe are being very stubborn, they are acting like Hitler was at the end of World War II:

“I will let Germany collapse before I will move from power.”

There is going to be a really tough winter in the United States and in Europe as things stand now.

These guys are not going peacefully and quietly into the night. They are not accepting that we need a fundamental change in how we run this planet.

That is why it is going to be a tough winter unless you hurry up and get these guys out.

THERE WILL BE VERY POWERFUL DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGNS

DW: Well, they’re going to have incredibly powerful disinformation campaigns that will do everything they can to make you appear to be a fool, and that everything you are saying is a lie.

BF: Sure!

[DW: These groups know the war is fought in public opinion – so strong efforts are being made to pose as ordinary people writing comments on blogs and discussion forums.

Two scientists at the Canadian University of Victoria investigated the problem of the “paid armies” of fake commenters in China. They created software that was 85-percent successful at weeding them out:

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27357/?p1=blogs

India Daily posted an article that clearly asserts that China is not the only group “flooding” the Internet this way – hence the name “Internet Water Army”:

http://indiadaily.com/editorial/22740.asp

The Internet Water Army is a group of individuals who act as paid mercenaries to inundate the Internet with comments, gossip, or other content to build up or demolish credibility of articles, information, Websites and more.

These people demolish the consumer ranking of products and services, create false images, provide a sense of false perception to destroy the truth.

Some blame China as the pioneer of the Internet Water Army. China may be using the same but the list of abusers is vast. It is very common in the free world.

The corporations are employing them, the unions are employing them, and even the political parties employ them.

The Internet Water Army are typically tasked with registering on a Web site and then producing content in the form of posts, articles, links to sites and videos, etc.]

THEY WILL ARGUE THAT THIS IS THE “NEW WORLD ORDER” EVERYONE IS FEARING

DW: [They will strongly argue] that if this [Asian] group actually succeeds, it’s the New World Order, it’s the Illuminati, it’s fascism, martial law, FEMA camps and all the things they’ve been trying to get people afraid of.

So how do you counter that?

THEY WON’T BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO CREATE PROPAGANDA ANYMORE

BF: The reality of the situation is stronger than the propaganda.

They can talk all they want. They say “Well, now I’ve got a quadrillion dollars. A quintillion dollars. See, it’s in my computer!”

Then go try to spend it. See what happens! See how far you get with that!

Bush was trying to flee to Paraguay, and they stopped him.

See what happens when he takes his black card, or whatever they have, and he goes to the store, and they say “Sorry. You can’t buy anything.”

These guys will be just street trash once their money is frozen. And it’s being frozen.

LOTS OF BEHIND-THE-SCENES NEGOTIATIONS GOING ON NOW

DW: Right now you’re saying there isn’t really a consensus within the Pentagon as to when or if to do these so-called mass arrests.

BF: I don’t know. What I do know is these Pentagon people always told me they are waiting for this lawsuit to be a trigger.

Now there’s a lot of, “OK, well, it’s there. We understand that the system is rotten and broken, but we’re not quite sure what to do next.”

There’s a lot of behind-the-scenes negotiating and talking and running around.

As things stand, unfortunately it looks like things are going to have to get more chaotic before these people’s minds are concentrated enough that they’re ready to start building new systems, new agreements to share this planet.

A FIFTY-FIFTY SPLIT BETWEEN “EAST” AND “WEST”

DW: The basic [idea] that I have said as an operating principle is that Western and Asian civilization need to start out with an exactly 50-50 deal that underlines whatever it is that we start building on top of the old system.

We don’t want, suddenly, Europeans and Americans to be taking orders from Asians. And the Asians are tired of having the Europeans tell them what to do.

We need to have a forum where we reach a consensus. We both agree, “Yes, that’s a good idea.”

Build a space colony? “Yes, that’s a good idea.”

WHERE DO THE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES FIT INTO THIS?

DW: What side would all the Islamic countries be in that 50/50?

BF: The Islamic countries are basically with us, except for a few colonies that are still controlled by the cultists, pretending to be Muslims.

Essentially, they’re just afraid of ending up the way Khadafi did, so they are keeping their heads low – but they are essentially with us.

DW: Okay.

HELP THE JEWISH PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE CORRUPTION OF LEADERSHIP

BF: What we really need to do now is to get the Jewish people to realize that their leaders, a lot of them, were a part of an insane cult.

They shouldn’t allow those people to speak for them as a people. These are the same people behind the Holocaust, you know?

DW: Right. The atrocity is too boggling for most people’s minds to even wrap around.

BF: Exactly. That’s what they were counting on. It’s just too big for people to wrap their minds around.

But all this is provable, you know?

VERIFYING THE LAWSUIT AS AUTHENTIC

DW: One thing I want to make sure we cover before we would end this interview is this presentation of this legal document.

The law firm that is listed on the document is Bleakley, Platt and Schmidt LLP, in White Plains, New York.

The principal attorney behind it is William H. Mulligan, Jr.

I’ve been to their website. They are definitely a very bonafide legal firm. I haven’t actually called them yet, but I plan on calling Mulligan and asking him just to verify that this suit is real.

[DW: I did call Mulligan and speak to him on the phone. Please do not bother him. He released an official, recorded statement via my colleague Kimberley Jaeger confirming the lawsuit is genuine, as you hear at the end of the MP3 of our interview.]

THIS DOCUMENT SHOULD HELP CONVINCE THE SKEPTICS

DW: It’s a hyper-complex document. It’s loaded with numbers, documentation, with names.

I’m still on the receiving end of tons of hateful comments people are directing towards you.

[DW: Paid bloggers… Water Army crusaders… we love you! Think about what you’re doing and who you’re supporting, as you have to live here too!]

I hope this document will do a lot to allay those concerns – because it is very comprehensive.

THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE LAWSUIT ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES DOING THIS

BF: You’ve got to remember [this].

The people behind that lawsuit are an important group within the West that support a move towards a more sane international financial system – but they are not the only group out there.

A lot of people know that something needs to be done.

THERE IS CHAOS – PEOPLE DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT

BF: Like I say, it’s a situation right now.

My understanding is that chaos is the best word to describe what is happening right now within the leadership circles of the Western world.

I would even include Japan in that. There’s a lot of confusion. People don’t know what to do next.

THIS NEEDS TO BECOME PART OF AN OPEN, PUBLIC DEBATE

BF: It’s important to have a lot of open debate and truth disclosure, so that people can make informed decisions.

I don’t think this should be handled behind closed doors anymore. I think this should be open to the public.

If people have specific things where they think I am either wrong or crazy, I am happy to answer it.

There is no point responding to slander, but if there are real arguments there, I would be happy to listen to them.

SOME OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENT WAS SOURCED FROM WIKIPEDIA

DW: When I did my due diligence on the document, my biggest concern, which I published on your forum, was that in section 33, there is a series of eight sentences regarding the World Economic Forum.

When I was concerned about whether the document was legitimate, I looked up World Economic Forum on Wikipedia.

The sentences on Wikipedia were almost exactly the same as what is in the legal document.

BF: Sure! The guy writing the legal document says, “All right. We know the Davos World Economic Forum [is involved], because there is a tape recording of a conversation with Giancarlo Bruno, who is the head of financial services at the World Economic Forum, [discussing it].”

So we have evidence, forensic evidence, that they are linked.

But then [we say] OK, so what is the World Economic Forum, anyway?

So the lawyer goes to Wikipedia and cuts and pastes eight sentences. Sure. That’s what people do. Even lawyers writing up legal documents.

CLEARING UP THE ISSUE OF THE “OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL”

DW: The other mistake that I made publicly, which I want to correct, to your credit, was that in the document, the Office of International Treasury Control was referred to.

I didn’t read the document carefully enough when I wrote my comments to see that in the legal document, the legitimacy of this OITC and its alleged UN charter is challenged. In other words, they attack the OITC.

When you look at the OITC website, it is painfully amateur. It made me have to reload my browser in 32-bit mode. The videos were done in Power Point. There are lots of grammatical errors on the website. It’s a joke!

BF: Yeah. It’s a joke. The guy RC Dam, who they supposedly put up as the guy who was in charge, is some Cambodian guy… he’s on the run now. He’s fled. People don’t know where he is.

He was raised by the CIA. He was just a front man.

A COMPLEX, HIGH-LEVEL FINANCIAL FRAUD INVOLVING FIJI

DW: If you actually look up OITC, Office of International Treasury Control on Wikipedia, you read about this massive fraud that these guys – posing as the OITC, which was allegedly where the equity of the world’s banks is being kept – instilled a fraud on Fiji.

They were allegedly going to finance Fiji with billions of dollars – which obviously did not come to pas

Any conventional con-man would have to have really brass balls to try to defraud an entire country like that!

BF: These guys probably realized that the people who actually control the financial system themselves were basing it on fraud. So they were trying to get a piece of the action.

That’s my reading of it. What I do want to emphasize is that even though Keenan and Scott have power of attorney right now, they shouldn’t be put in charge of running the planet.

[DW: That is not what they want or expect either, based on my discussions with them.]

117 NATIONS HAVE AGREED TO SET UP A NEW SYSTEM IN THE MONACO ACCORDS

BF: We need an open discussion involving lots of people. That discussion is going to take place at the forum of 117 nations, the Monaco Accords, who have agreed to set up a new financial system.

We need to get the G5 nations and their satellite countries to participate in these discussions, so we can as quickly as possible come up with new global structures to replace the corrupt and rotten UN, World Bank, BIS and IMF with something more representative of the people on Earth.

I don’t mean a global government. I mean a common set of rules for the planet we all share, the air we all breathe and the oceans we all use. Not some centralized New World Order control grid. All right?

DW: Absolutely!

WHAT ABOUT THE MALAYSIAN WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL?

DW: Now is the Malaysian war crimes tribunal that found Bush and Blair guilty of war crimes, is that in any way related to this 117-nation alliance?

BF: No. It’s just another sign that humanity is waking up, and they are tired of being controlled by this criminal cabal.

But, no consensus has been come up with about what to do next.

LOTS OF SUPPORT FOR A NEW ECONOMIC PLANNING AGENCY

BF: However, I can say this. There is a lot of support for my idea for a new international economic planning agency to do things like turn the deserts green and replenish the oceans with fish, and stop environmental destruction.

Not as a world government, but simply as some group that carries out big, long-term and large-scale projects for the benefit of the people and the living organisms of this planet.

DW: Yeah. And I think that a lot of the people in these groups don’t want to be working for the bad guy. They want to save face.

BF: Exactly! They all want to save the planet, so let’s do it!

Listen, I have to go, but thanks for talking to me.

DW: I really appreciate it, Ben. This has been a great interview. My prayers and support are with you guys.

THE LEGAL DOCUMENT DID SAY THE “OITC” WAS FRAUDULENT… AND FAULTS THE U.N.

DW: There was one other thing I just wanted to toss in briefly about the Office of International Treasury Control. And that is that I made a misstatement publicly.

When I went back and read your document, it clearly states that this was a fraudulent organization, but that the UN is at fault because they allowed this organization to prosper without ever publicly refuting their alleged charter.

BF: That’s because Ban Ki-Moon himself, the head of the UN, is using fraudulent documents as we talk to try to take over African countries – just as they’re trying to use the same fraudulent documents to take over Europe!

DW: My God.

BF: Okay? He’s citing “seven families” as his authority. The seven families are the ones who founded the Federal Reserve Board.

And they have no authority! They’re a bunch of crooks and gangsters. And we need to kick the bums out. All right?

DW: Thank you very much, Ben.

END POVERTY, STOP ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION AND CREATE A STAR TREK FUTURE!

BF: I don’t want to end on a bad note. What we really need to do is end poverty, stop environmental destruction, and create a wonderful new future for the planet and the species on it.

DW: Well, we’re all behind you, and we look forward to the next update. Thank you so much, Ben.

BF: Thank you very much.            

DW: All right. Take care.

[END OF INTERVIEW]

Post Merge: Jan 07, 2012, 09:43 AM

INTRODUCTION TO BEN FULFORD

M: He’s sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. He has produced a comprehensive catalog in fields ranging from business to Yakuza gangsters to high finance to government corruption.

He is now focused on exposing US manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing, et cetera.

His goal is to counter US propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth, so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their five trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

He has worked in Japan for Knight-Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nippon Kizai Shungun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes Magazine, where he was the Asian bureau chief from 1998 to 2005.

His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes Magazine, he wrote a series of books in Japanese, some of which became bestsellers, and began to be published on the Internet.

In an effort to get more involved, he naturalized to Japan in 2007. As a Japanese citizen, he has now gained popularity on the Internet after he conducted interviews with the reclusive David Rockefeller in November, 2007.

WIKIPEDIA

Benjamin Fulford (born 1961) is a journalist living in Japan.

He is the great-grandson of George Taylor Fulford[1].

In the early 1980s he went to Japan to study at Sophia University. After receiving a B.A. from the University of British Columbia, he returned to Japan in the mid-1980s to pursue a career in journalism. He worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005.[2] After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese. He conducted an interview with the reclusive David Rockefeller in November 2007[3] .

On July 14, 2009 the Tokyo District Court awarded American broadcast journalist Steven L. Herman more than Yen 1,700,000 (115K euro) in the civil libel case brought against Fulford and his publisher (Herman vs. Fulford, Fusosha & M. Katagiri).[4]

After the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Fulford presented evidence on Japanese television that "Fukushima nuclear accident was planned in premeditation," "a premeditated threat against Japan," because of financial matters, and that "[t]he threat is not over yet. The American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a military research program to research the ionosphere. Some people believe that HAARP is able to change the climate and even cause earthquakes. [5][6][7]
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2012, 09:47 AM by AMARANTH »

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Mind-boggling, indeed. And if true, extremely scary.

GoodSteward

• VIP 3500
The American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a military research program to research the ionosphere. Some people believe that HAARP is able to change the climate and even cause earthquakes.

^Reminded me of Jin-yong, a popular chinese novelist who incorporates fictional characters, events to historical facts and vice versa...

Seems to be the trend lately:

In Hollywood: Transformers3: The Dark of the Moon,  X-Men: First Class..

Local: Ricky Lees :Si Amapola sa 65 na Kabanata...

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
This is part two fo three which is shorter.  Part three hasn't been released yet.

@goodsteward

yes, i do realize that is one way of exposing this cabal.  the series "ALIAS" by jeniffer gardner introduced what should be mere terrosit cells that ultimately leads to complex world of secret organizations and gov't.  

There is this series called "THE EVENT"  which was secretly funded by pentagon to expose this cabal with real time story during the time of their released.  I forgot were i read that in the course of reserching....

There is this project called DISCLOSURE  which are planed to be done this year after this cabal are totally defeated to tell the entire planet what has been really going on plus one very shocking announcement which president kennedy was supposed to do it when he was killed on that day....well, research it to know what it is.....

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

Written by David Wilcock- Sunday

18 December 2011 07:33

David's life has been threatened to tell you this story... so we are rushing it out to insure his safety.

This is the big one... over two million tons of gold secretly confiscated by the Federal Reserve to create "bubble money", and the lawsuit that could bring the whole global conspiracy crashing down.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

First of all, I want to thank you for giving this your serious consideration. Nothing I've ever written before has gotten me a death threat -- and though I consider myself a strong person, I was quite disturbed by it.

I sprung into immediate action to insure this electrifying story went as far as wide as possible -- in case anything happened to me.

We now have multiple, powerful insider groups pledging to protect me -- and the story has spread so quickly through the Internet that I believe its publicity is its greatest protection.

As I prepare to post this section, we've already had over 400,000 hits, 1000 written comments and 21,000 Facebook Likes on Part One in less than six days.

Tens of thousands of people are writing about this on their own websites, and the growth rate is at least geometric, if not logarithmic at this point.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED

It was 3:30 PM on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 when I found out I might be tortured to death for writing "The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny."

I was told I should get Part Two out that night for my own protection, as this was the most sensitive, jealously-guarded secret of all -- and tomorrow may be too late.

I moved very quickly to protect myself once this call came in, immediately publishing "death threat" updates to my article, which was already extremely popular.

Kerry Cassidy suddenly called me and told me she was going on the radio in 20 minutes and recommended I join her. I ran into the shower and started the show immediately after I dried off in a hurry.

Our outdoor heat pump was dying after 23 years of service, so the room was disturbingly cold. All the lights would noticeably dim for three seconds every minute or two as I heard the compressor struggle in vain to kick on.

I had no idea how long the power would stay on or how much I would be able to get out on the air.

I'd barely had time to think about how horrible it would be to die of torture. It all hit me while I was on the show. From what you've been telling me in your letters, hardly anyone can listen to this show without crying.

Our heat pump wasn't the only equipment that nearly died of exhaustion during this broadcast. We literally collapsed American Freedom Radio's streaming audio server for the first time in their entire history -- due to unprecedented demand.

YOU MAY HAVE SAVED MY LIFE

Kerry's fast action, as well as Coast bringing me on the air for an update the next night, may very well have saved my life.

However, none of this would have been enough to protect me if you hadn't sprung into action so quickly -- by educating yourself and spreading the word far and wide.

For that, you have my eternal gratitude.

Everyone is pissed off about the world economy right now, and this is the real history of how we all ended up in this position.

It's not a cosmic, sci-fi story about extraterrestrials and UFOs. (Well, hmm... after re-reading everything, I can't really say that anymore!) Overall, it's very tangible, very terrestrial, and very straightforward.

This information is so amazing, and has been kept so secret, that I expect many great movies will be written about it for years to come. You are about to be one of the very first to learn something that will ultimately be common knowledge.

This is Part Two of an article series. The information is quite intricate and not everything will be reiterated. For that reason, you may want to read Part One and get familiar, if you are not already:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

A BRIEF OVERVIEW

In Part One I gave undeniable proof that a lawsuit has been filed in the Southern District Court of New York, naming the United Nations, World Economic Forum, the Italian Republic and the Italian Financial Police as defendants -- among others.

This lawsuit is one visible manifestation of an international, 122-nation campaign that is actively bringing down the "Old World Order." This secretive cabal has been destroying our planet with bubble money -- which is backed by nothing but hot air.

This, at least, is what we have all been led to believe. It turns out that the nations of the world actually are on a gold standard... it's simply been kept hidden from the public, with no accountability.

It may not sound like much, but this is the biggest secret of all. Talking about this is so dangerous that it has remained almost completely invisible -- even to the massive numbers of people scouring the Internet for the latest conspiracy news.

I've been actively researching the world of occult, insider politics since 1993 -- but it took me all this time to finally put the pieces together.

Without finding the right insiders who were willing to risk their lives to help me see the Big Picture, this entire story would never have been possible.

Now, in Part Two, I want to focus in on the "Big Picture" that is now assembling as various insiders come forward -- with breathtaking new information.

IT'S VITALLY IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH

Before we launch into the story, we need to set up the characters. Otherwise, you may have difficulty understanding how this Nazi-type mentality could exist. Denial is the main weapon that has kept this story secret for so long.

You might also fall into an even more dangerous pattern: the Salem witch-burning mentality of "Us" versus "Them," "Black" versus "White," "God's Chosen" versus "Satan's Demons."

These are real people, not cartoon monsters. That is ultimately what guarantees that the plans of these groups cannot succeed.

However, if you don't know who you're dealing with, you will never be able to understand them enough to help solve the problem.

The majority of their members are miserable, feel trapped, and want nothing more than to escape -- and to be treated with love and respect.

The groups themselves are far too big, interconnected, worldwide and powerful to be transformed from the outside.

The only real shot you have at changing the world is by changing the people in the world -- including those within these groups.

You can't do that by stepping in, acting like a hot shot and telling them what to do. You have to listen to them, understand them, find out what they want, what they need and why they have been hurting so much.

And that's called love.

A LIFE OF MISERY

So here's the key: They grew up in a life that is so much worse than anything you've experienced that you could barely even begin to understand them -- how they really think and feel, moment to moment, day to day.

Nonetheless, it is possible to do so -- if not vital.

I believe almost anyone can be "broken" and become sociopathic if they are tortured enough -- regardless of their age. Look at any hardened criminal and you will find he got that way from being abused... usually thanks to an alcoholic parent.

Nonetheless, he always has the choice to step back from his own life and look at it like an outside observer.

He can observe himself, see what has happened, and strive to forgive and accept those experiences. He can forgive himself for the things he has done to others as well -- seeing how difficult it was for him not to repeat the same patterns.

He can also realize that even though his own family life was horrible, most people are not like that. There is real love out there. There are people who really do care, and will give their lives to help someone else.

NO SUPPORT SYSTEM... AND THE ABUSE GOES ON

However, for most people who have experienced severe abuse, this process of forgiveness is much, much too difficult.

It requires a level of personal strength and willpower they simply cannot produce, because our society lacks effective support systems to help them heal.

If you can't face your own pain, you usually end up running away from it. This is where alcohol and drugs become very effective tools in making your life more bearable. I speak from experience, with over 19 years of sobriety at this point.

Our abused child then grows into a man. He picks up the bottle just like Daddy did, finding that it helps to mask the pain of the horrors he went through -- for a few hours at a time, until he passes out -- only to wake up with a terrible hangover.

He abuses his own wife and children in a desperate attempt to release the emotional agony he is feeling inside, and try to feel better about himself.

Unfortunately, abuse just creates more abuse. No one feels 'loved' by being abused. They fight back. This just makes Daddy even more angry, which creates even more abuse.

The vicious cycle continues.

TRAUMA TAKES MANY FORMS

There is another form of torture that can create even more psychological damage than being yelled at and beaten. Having sex forced on you against your will, particularly if you are a child, creates very significant damage.

I continue to be shocked at the lack of social awareness about this issue. Everyone should know that forcing sex on another person, even one time, can create an inner scream that will haunt every day of their lives for years and years to come.

I've lived with people who have been through this. It's not pretty.

If you are hurt this way by one of your parents, this creates an even more extreme type of damage -- a violation of the sacred bond of family and trust that, again, is almost impossible for the average person to comprehend.

We now know this trauma actually re-wires the brain to be hyper-vigilant... ready to flip into fight-or-flight mode much faster than a person who hasn't been through this.

They will almost always develop a hair-trigger temper, ready to explode at the slightest provocation. It will be difficult or impossible for them to trust anyone. Everyone is a suspect. Everyone is a thief. Everyone is a scumbag.

They will have extreme anger boiling right below the surface of their conscious mind at all times. Underneath this is a sorrow so profound that they fear if they let themselves cry, they will be unable to stop -- and will want to commit suicide.

Many of them will be so damaged they can barely function in society -- except in predictable, unchallenging lives with as little exposure to risk, change or genuine hard work as possible. Others will become "thrill seekers" and constantly seek the next adrenaline rush.

CAN YOU HEAL?

It is possible to heal from these events, yes... but it takes a lot of work.

If you have been through a childhood that involved routine humiliation, yelling, beating or other forms of assault, it can be very difficult for you to truly develop empathy for the feelings and emotions of others.

It's all about you, your pain, your story, your mission.

You will typically build your identity around the idea of being "strong."

You will also naturally resent those who are "weak."

You may well see them as easy targets to be exploited and manipulated for your own gain -- puppets who can create wealth for you without you having to do very much work.

You may feel you are teaching them a valuable lesson by controlling and manipulating them. The more they listen to what you tell them to do, the better and stronger they will become as people.

Ultimately, they will get strong enough to rise up against you. They have finally awakened to their own power and strength. Now you reveal to them how special they are -- and you may even invite them to join you.

Then, together, you can continue to help awaken others who are "weak". You know that only the most gifted ones will learn how to become "strong" -- and understand the deeper reasons behind the seemingly senseless things you have been doing.

BONDING WITH THE GROUP

The bottom line is that if you abuse and torture a person consistently enough, he will almost inevitably have no sense of compassion or regard for others -- unless he can get away from you and go through a profound healing process. It's that simple.

However, you can tailor your abuse to create extreme loyalty and love in the person. This is done by alternating between severe "punishment" and love-bombing -- pumping them up to make them feel special.

A typical analogy is an abusive husband who beats his wife, only to show her "grandiose gestures of affection" afterwards -- such as a huge bouquet of roses.

In crisis hotline training, we watched videos of horribly beaten women, with their eyes nearly swollen shut, gushing about how much they still loved their husbands -- and how they understood why he beat them.

Like Stockholm Syndrome, you can end up falling in love with the very people who tortured you the most. It is far easier to adopt their beliefs and accept their "punishment" than to go against them, for sedition is death.

The ultimate goal for any group like this is worldwide power and control. That's the Holy Grail -- at least until they reach a level of technology that would allow them to migrate off-planet.

If you can wrap your mind around the idea that people like this actually exist, and have been meticulously planning on world domination for hundreds of years, you can begin to understand how we got where we are today -- and how simple their motive really is.

IT'S REALLY COOL TO HAVE MONEY

It's really cool to have money. Let's face it. You can go out there and do whatever you want -- indulging your greatest fantasies.

Now imagine that you could create as much money as you wanted, whenever you wanted, out of thin air.

Once you gain the ability to do this, you have become the ultimate magician -- wielding the very essence of the Universe in its physical form.

You can create power, wealth and prestige at the push of a button. If you can dream it, you can do it. You have true mastery and dominion.

People will do whatever you tell them just so they can get a little closer to you -- and taste some of the magic. You could be butt-ugly, but now you're the hottest thing in town -- and everybody wants to be your Number One.

The world is truly at your fingertips: "He Who Has the Peso Has the Say-So."

Unlimited money, for unlimited self-indulgence, is the ultimate goal of everyone who lusts for power -- and believes they are one of the "Strong."

HOW COULD IT EVEN BE POSSIBLE ?

How could you ever hope to pull off such an incredible stunt as to be able to create money out of thin air, all over the world, and have people believe you?

Most people don't think like this. Very few would be willing to do enough "homework" to figure out how to accomplish such a seemingly impossible feat.

Look at all the different countries and cultures in the world. All those languages. All those customs. All those people. All those lands.

It could take years and years of research by many thousands of people to even begin to understand what might be required to rule over them.

You would need high-level espionage. You would need to dominate every new business that comes along, by whatever means necessary. Many of your best people would lose their lives as they attempt to gain the most sensitive information for you.

Some of your people would train their whole lives to learn one language, just to do one job undercover -- and they may never even get the right "window" to use the skills they trained for. It could take years for a spy to gain someone's trust and learn the deepest secrets.

Naturally, you would need the most extreme secrecy imaginable to accomplish something of this size, scope and complexity.

It would take hundreds of years of meticulous planning to accomplish such a stunning goal -- and only your great, great, great, great grand-children would be able to enjoy its ultimate benefits.

TAKE ALL THE GOLD IN ORDER TO CREATE WORLDWIDE FIAT CURRENCY

It wouldn't take very long for you to figure out that your number-one enemy is gold and treasure.

The more gold is out there, the more trouble you've got.

People are naturally greedy and fearful. Gold represents real wealth they can hold in their hands. If any gold-backed money is available, they will obviously want it -- and reject your "worthless paper".

Let's say you already know there is an incredibly large amount of gold in the world.

Let's say you also have a very good idea of where most of it is.

Somehow you've got to take that gold "off market" and hide it away forever -- without the public ever even knowing about it.

Otherwise, you will always be vulnerable to someone creating a gold-backed financial system.

The ignorant, drooling masses of the weak would immediately lose faith in your printing press... and rush to hoard gold.

YOU NEED TO USE VIOLENCE

Of course, lots of people already have gold. You can't let them keep it if you want to create your magic money printing press.

Otherwise, they could band together, pool their resources and take you down.

Naturally, they won't just hand over their gold to you willingly. They will have weapons in their homes -- and tell you to come pry the gold out of their cold, dead hands.

That's the point. You will need to use violence in order to create this new, global financial system.

Military invasions will be necessary to force individual gold holders or even entire nations to give up their assets.

Futhermore, you somehow have to convince the majority of the world's leaders that it is in their best interest to do this -- or else kill them if they don't go along with it.

Once you've got control of the worldwide magic printing press in your hands, it doesn't matter what the world leaders think -- but until then, you'd better give the people a great story.

Create something that really arouses their deepest feelings of patriotism and passion.

20,000 character limit reached......
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2012, 03:19 PM by AMARANTH »

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
Pasensiya na ha, I didn't read everying here, but do you guys need something to really worry about?

1.  The Arab Spring.  Why?  Well, most of our supply of oil is because the first world western countries kept these arab dictatorships protected for decades...but now, these western countries are less powerful.  That's why we've had one overthrow after another.  Eventually, these arabs masses will figure, hey, we have MOST of the oil, why not ask for much much more MONEY?  That's happening now with Iran and the Strait of Hormuz.  Suddenly oil shot up, wala pa ngang guerang nangyayari na.  Also, bear in mind that oil is running out!

2.  When the world economy heals itself, there'll be a much bigger need for food, since China, India, Indonesia, and Brasil will have a bigger middle class.  And the more money they have, the more food they can afford.  So far, we're running out of fish, and land, especially in China, have started to get exhausted and are becoming deserts.

The financial crisis will eventually get better.  It's what comes after that's much scarier!

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
Its true if they can kick this very powerful but secretive group out then the world will be a better place to live.  However they will not go quietly w/o a fight and would rather nuke the world to oblivion than hand over the controls if you read the entire transcript. REALLY crazy!

alam niyo ba na maraming very advance technology na dapat tayo kaso na suppressed lang ng grupong ito?!?   tulad ng:

1) anti-gravity device meaning hovercraft na dapat mga transportation na natin, no more wheels.

2) free energy technology as in free dahil limitless ang energy source so meaning no need to pay expensive electricity bills (nikolai tesla),   any machines that  requires fuel/oil will be obsolete because of this cutting pollution drastically.

3) teleportation device,

4) cure for almost any deadliest disease like cancer & aids which by the way were both man made disease by this group so as to reduce population and profit by selling you expensive medication/chemo theraphy.  also as you really research about this stories, aids virus started in africa thru vaccine laden with this microbes to kill off the african population (to control the continent) even cancer started with the vaccines....  ,

5) space travel,  if the story is to be believe we already had a moon and mars base a couple of decades ago (they are now terraforming mars as we speak)

6) ever heard of HAARP?  it is a technology that controls weather which hard to believe already existed before 1970.  so if you want rain for crops you get rain, you want summer heat for plantation you get summer heat.  its very effective to counter any typhoon/hurricane disaster unfortunately they turned it into a weapon which can induced man made disaster.  it can cause earthquake and volcanic activity which they had use in HAITI that killed 500k,  the japan disaster which is still being debated whether a HAARP cause it or they planted a nuclear in the seabed that cause the disaster on march 2011 (extortion try of this group when japan was starting to refuse to give funding)

these and many more.....

Here's another thing people should google about  "ILLUMINATI-NEW WORLD ORDER" card game by steve jackson which became a best seller,  so whats so special about it?

well, this 100 piece card game was released in 1995 that plays like MAGIC THE GATHERING that had predicted events such as 9/11 in 2001, japan fukushima nuclear disaster 3/11, blowing up pentagon during 9/11 way before its time?!  It also includes ways that you can confirm yourselves on how they manipulate the world.   Very very interesting.

continue........

KEEP IT SECRET... KEEP IT SAFE

When the common people see violence occurring, including invading armies, you need to give them compelling, believable reasons for why these horrible events took place.

Cook up some outrageous assassinations and atrocities against the people who stand in your way. Figure out who you want the people to be angry at, and then blame every nasty thing you did on your new, manufactured enemy.

All of this is nothing but elaborate stagecraft -- while the real goal is to get all their gold, so you can create as much money as you want.

In the meantime, you secretly tell the leaders of the various nations that these atrocities are actually a sad but necessary key to creating world peace, security and prosperity -- and preventing far greater tragedies from occurring.

Any government, military or financial leaders who disagree with the plan are threatened or killed, to insure everyone is on the same page.

Every leader who goes along with the plan is assured that it will ultimately generate much greater abundance and happiness... a world free of war, suffering and depravity.

A NECESSARY EVIL... FOR A GREATER GOOD

That was the promise. That was the carrot. A New World Order... of peace, prosperity and happiness. All of this really got started with the founding of the Federal Reserve in 1913, the Bank of International Settlements in 1921, and the Bretton Woods agreement in 1944.

World leaders are not geniuses. They are often ordinary people with ordinary intellects who happened to win or steal an election. Or, they were simply appointed into that position because of who their parents were.

This plan for a New World Order was presented before them as a necessary evil... which only someone at their illustrious level of power and influence could even hope to understand.

They would undoubtedly spend long nights in bed, staring at the ceiling and tossing and turning in a cold sweat, as they realized what had to be done.

However, sooner or later, as ugly and horrifying as it would be, they would realize they had to act on behalf of the greater good -- for their children's children's children. And they knew if they didn't go along with the plan, they would be assassinated.

Every world leader is forced to make decisions that could kill countless numbers of people in order to secure the interests of the country -- and the planet. That's life. That's reality. That's what it takes. So put on your uniform, suck it up and get over it.

Yes... it would be very painful to create this new system, but once it was done, everyone's lives would be much better.

THEY FELT THEY HAD BEEN DECEIVED

By 1954, the 77 "non-aligned" nations of the world clearly felt they had been deceived.

Instead of the golden era of peace and prosperity they expected to develop after the end of World War II and the signing of the Bretton Woods agreement, the world had been plunged into even deeper horrors.

The United States and the Soviet Union were arming up for total nuclear war and planetary annihilation.

The US dollars that were promised for humanitarian programs to build up developing nations never arrived.

The dollar, as a "global reserve currency", got distracted into pumping up the military machine.

The non-aligned nations wanted to change the system, but did not have the military force to do anything to stop it. Anyone who dared to make the slightest little whisper about what was going on would be threatened or killed.

This invisible, desperate battle has continued straight through to this very day.

This is the biggest secret. This is the real history of the global financial system. This is the story that almost got me killed. This is a small taste of how the blueprint for global control was meticulously followed... over the course of hundreds of years.

ASIA: WHERE THE WHOLE STORY BEGINS

The greatest secret in the world, as I have now discovered, is that "Gold is as Plentiful as Sand." This is obviously an exaggeration, but apparently not by much. It has been truly stunning for me to uncover this information.

All this gold had to be confiscated, by a vast method of worldwide deception, in order to pave the way for a "New World Order" --  where money could be created out of thin air.

To truly understand this highly secretive battle that has led to "The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny," you have to go back in time.

Everything ultimately becomes East Versus West in this grand "Illuminati" game -- as I finally now understand.

My investigation of this story led to direct threats against my life, relayed by one of my top insiders. Therefore I take this very seriously... and I don't want to leave anything out.

WHAT IS WEALTH, EXACTLY?

Let's begin by thinking about wealth. What do people really see as being valuable?

Wealth doesn't just appear in the form of commodities like gold -- it also manifests in high-quality products of various kinds.

Anything that enhances our comfort and enjoyment of life is wealth. It's something we're more than happy to pay for.

For thousands of years, Asia was producing the most highly-regarded stuff in the world -- including those things that appealed to the most primal human instincts.

ALL THE FINEST PLEASURES

Asians discovered there was a white worm that would spin flossy webs of a very fine material. This material could be collected, gently cooked and made into durable clothing that was extremely soft -- almost supernaturally soft.

Asians also spent hundreds of generations hunting for the best possible dyes -- allowing them to make bright, vibrant colors that were not available anywhere else in the world.

By combining these two technologies, gorgeous, colorful silk fabrics with incredible designs could be produced.

The softness of silk was directly associated with sexual pleasure.

The feeling of wearing or rubbing against silk was enough to get you totally aroused -- and it was also very expensive.

Cotton was also a key Asian import. You could make clothes that were much softer, and more comfortable than linen or wool, and much less prone to wrinkling than linen.

GORGEOUS CERAMICS

Asians were also making all sorts of ceramics, including incredibly detailed vases painted with dragons in gold leaf. Elaborate, fancy china sets were also created, using firing techniques unknown to the Western world.

Still to this day, Westerners have a deep, almost genetic memory of impressing their guests by "breaking out the fine china."

In the olden days, simply having a genuine china set to serve dinner on was a sign that you were really a hot shot. Otherwise your plates and bowls were probably made out of wood, metal or stone.

Tea-drinking, so central to European life, simply isn't the same without white ceramic teacups -- which could only be purchased in China.

For many hundreds of years, no one had any idea how to make such fine glazed ceramics in the West -- though they did finally catch up.

ORIENTAL RUGS

We are bombarded by images. In any given day, we can see tens of thousands of different images of beautiful things and beautiful places... all without ever leaving the home.

It wasn't until I visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York that I realized why people would pay so much money for paintings... back in the old days.

There were no pictures. There were no movies. There was nothing to see. If you didn't go to these beautiful places in person, you didn't see anything nice. Period.

Who could afford to travel? And even if you did go somewhere that was beautiful, how much of the view would you really remember as the years went by?

Most people's lives were too caught up in day-to-day survival to ever see something as majestic as a mountaintop view or a beautiful shore. If they were lucky, they might get to see the color of fresh spring flowers for a few weeks a year -- that's it.

It took a lot of work for me to imagine my way into such a boring, monochromatic life -- seeing the exact same things, day after day, and nothing else. Nothing nice. Nothing special. Just the same four wooden walls.

Asians were making rugs that were extremely detailed, colorful and beautiful. Everyone had to have one. It became the focal-point of your home. You could lose yourself in the beauty of its patterns -- and let your mind drift to finer worlds.

FOOD USED TO BE MONOCHROMATIC AS WELL

We completely take flavors for granted these days. People would have literally killed each other to get their hands on those little containers in our kitchen that we haven't even opened in the last five years.

It's hard to imagine a life in which the food was as bland and monochromatic as the scenery -- but that's the way it was.

Asia had delicious spices that were unavailable anywhere else in the world -- key ingredients we now take for granted in dinners and desserts.

For example, cinnamon was extremely rare and expensive just a couple hundred years ago. It came from the bark of a tree that only grew in Asia.

Not only is cinnamon a well-known aphrodisiac, just think about what happens to almost any dessert with a little cinnamon added in... particularly cooked apples. Without that complex, marvelously seductive note of cinnamon, it's just not the same.

Nowadays, if you see a jar of cinnamon on the ground, you probably won't even pick it up. In the old days, you would have grabbed it and ran like hell.

Sugar wasn't available except as an Asian spice back in those days either. The same goes for coffee. Life just wasn't as sweet without Asian goods.

THINK ABOUT ALL THE ASIAN SPICES

Imagine tasting the zing of chili peppers for the first time. Or the distinctive enchantment of coriander -- known as cilantro in Mexico, a key ingredient in making guacamole and burritos taste right.

Black pepper was so greatly loved that it is still a cliche' in the Western world to have it on your table, right next to the salt. This was ultimately the single most profitable and widespread Asian spice export -- literally shipping out by the ton.

Ginger adds a deliciously complex buzz to sweet and savory dishes alike. Only the very rich could afford gingerbread or ginger cookies.

The licorice flavor comes from anise... which is native to China. Don't just think about candy... veggies flavored with anise form an excellent companion to fine meats, such as lamb or fish.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL

In a Thai restaurant, you will be dazzled by notes of lime leaves, lemongrass, Thai basil, coconut extract and galangal. Imagine the joy of bringing that taste home with you after a long, fascinating adventure into Asia.

Cloves add marvelous subtlety to sweet and savory dishes. They became essential additions into a ham before roasting it -- and made cookies and sweet breads 'pop' in a way nothing else could. If you were really outrageous you could even smoke them like cigarettes.

Nutmeg was another key Asian spice -- a marvelous addition to many dishes. Ever taste egg nog? All that splendid, complex flavor is thanks to nutmeg.

The slightly funky allure of cumin can make meats and savory breads come alive -- particularly with some nice salt and some of the other spices included. Pair it up with curry leaves, cardamom and turmeric, also only available from Asia, and now you really have something.

And, for someone who lives on "Earl Grey" black tea as a staple of life, day in and day out, imagine what a game-changer it is the first time you sip a beverage brewed from the finest blossoms of jasmine.

IMAGINE THE SCENE NOW

Only the ultra-rich, gold-encrusted Westerners could afford to have the best-tasting food.

Imagine busting out a dinner with even a few of the amazing flavors I've just listed above -- in an otherwise monochromatic world. Jasmine tea. Cinnamon. Sugar. Ginger. Pepper. Cumin. Coffee. Curry. Cardamom. Licorice. Cloves.

Only the very rich could brighten up their dreary days with the best desserts -- and the best flavors mixed into their appetizers and entrees.

Think about how powerful it is to serve someone a meal made with flavors their body immediately craves, with almost a sexual urging -- even though they have never tasted them before.

Now imagine these meals being served on incredible gold-leaf china, on a fancy table that sits on top of a majestic Oriental rug -- with a huge dragon vase in the corner of the room.

If you want to build your status and power in the world, and put on a big show for a potential investor in your latest venture, this would be a great way to do it. "Where do I sign?"

DRUGS AND MONEY

If your investor still wasn't ready to sign, there was nothing quite like smokin' him up on some high-octane Asian opium -- the ancient forerunner of modern-day heroin.

After that delicious dinner, a beautiful woman hands him his incredible silk "smoking jacket" -- just a sexy Asian robe, disguised with a more manly-sounding name.

The hookah beckons him in to the opium den with its spidery arms. Silk pillows and curtains, in lurid reds and pinks, line the room as the almost absurdly-sweet smoke hangs lazily in the air.

You might also want to burn incense in there to make it smell even more extravagant. Sandalwood was another very expensive, highly sought-after Asian export.

Who knows what kinds of wild sex and mystical dreams he will have once he goes in there -- with the prostitutes you'd hired for the occasion?

What a show.

Similar pleasures were used to convince men to commit contract murders for payment, without question -- in the Order of Assassins.

NO GOLD, NO LUCK

One amazing dinner served on fine china, followed by an after-party in the opium den, could practically guarantee you would get all the best business contracts.

The most beautiful and highly prestigious women, from the most illustrious families in the country, would all want to join your lavishly opulent parties.

Asia had every ticket to Paradise the ultra-rich could ever ask for... and what could possibly be worth more?

There's one big problem, though. The Asians refused to accept anything as payment except gold. No trade. No barter. No money. No nothing.

"Paper money? What is this? You want this, and you want to give me a piece of paper? You... you get the hell out of here!"

If you didn't have gold, you got sent home empty-handed.

For this same reason, much of the gold of the Roman Empire, and later of the Spanish empire, ended up in Asia.

« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2012, 10:08 PM by AMARANTH »

rds

• PMT Jedi 2000
pilikula yata to...

i have heard of Vatican, New World Order, US, EU, conspiracy, etc. from religion point of view.

hindi kaya pampagulo lang ito sa anticipated na tutuong mangyari in the near future? just to confuse people what's really happening.

GoodSteward

• VIP 3500
New World Order = nWo = Kevin Nash, Hulk hogan, Scott Hall :)

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
I posted this to inform even if people do not believe but the good thing about all this is within 2012 magkakaroon na ng expose na itatangal o natangal na sila afterwards the world will progress very significantly.  the information presented here will be common knowledge as they say.

The reason im willing to look "ridiculous" posting these story is apart from believing that this are real, the information presented will definitely be exposed within 2012.  

Imagine if i posted earlier investigation by ben fulford in 2009 eh di mukha akong loko loko o uto uto sa ganitong storya tapos parang baliw na magpost ng kahaba haba pa kasi wala paring expose inspite na claims na muntikan na kaso nagbabago ang situation dahil matigas ang mga cabal.  mas lalo na mga conspiracy theories by people during 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 00 tapos lahat pala will be revealed only on 2012, SUS! magmumukha ka talagang tanga......

now finally, if you are wondering where or how we were able to attain such advancement but were suppressed for selfish purposes (much like the sin of the desert is that when you find water you do not tell people about it for power & control) is because they came from........guess niyo who are involved?

if you researched it over the net you will easily find the truth and this will be in the disclosure project plan for humanity.  world wide broadcast ito but only after the cable are absolutely finished! and they will according to them.   In fact if you are already shocked you will be even more shocked (but in a pleasant way) on who are behind them....

continue.......

THE SECRET ASIAN GOLDMINES

This is one key way in which 85 percent of the world's gold ended up in Asia.

When I interviewed Fulford in Part One, his sources had informed him this was the main way that Asia got all the gold.

However, a very high-ranking Asian insider has now given me incredible new information on all of this.

Neither he nor his associates have spoken to Fulford or anyone else in the public eye about what they know -- for it is much too dangerous.

It turns out there are massive, massive deposits of gold in Asia that have been kept secret -- but more on that in a minute.

THE JADE LION

This insider did not contact me through the Internet. A good friend of mine told him about me, and what I was working on, during a recent trip he took through Asia. They had already been friends for many years by this point.

Had my friend not discussed my story, and the secrets I've been uncovering, he probably never would have heard a thing about the highly dangerous, hidden life this man had been leading -- for over 20 years now.

At first, when my friend told me this story, it sounded too good. Too easy. Too convenient. I didn't even take it seriously. I laughed it off. However, once my life was threatened, I started paying attention.

I spoke to this new insider the day after I got my death threat, using my friend's phone for security. I asked tons of questions and got the whole story in meticulous detail. It is almost impossible that this could have been a setup to feed me disinformation.

This is not a random stranger. His bonafides are well-established -- and for now, he must remain anonymous, along with much of his story. I will call him the Jade Lion.

GOLD IS EVERYWHERE

JL revealed that China is sitting on top of an absolutely colossal gold mine.

Secret gold deposits run through Cambodia, Laos and other countries in Southeast Asia as well. It is as if they are literally standing and walking on gold. It's everywhere.

THE ELDERS

This secret gold deposit came under the control of a mysterious group known by various names... a group that was instrumental in the founding of modern-day China.

Some call them the Dragon Family. JL says they simply call themselves the Elders.

This is the same group that was responsible for building over 100 pyramids in the Xian province of China.

Emperor Qin, the first of the Dragon Family to rule China, ordered the "Terra Cotta Soldiers" to be built out of his entire army -- each one completely personalized, down to the last man -- and then had them all buried under one of the pyramids.

According to another high-level insider who corroborated much of these details, the Elders now live in the Forbidden Zone of China. It's very highly secure and is almost like a nation-state unto itself.

Very few people can gain access to it at all -- and it is in a tough mountainous region.

No one would dare threaten the Elders because they have a vast, worldwide network of contacts, as well as the military power of the current Chinese government behind them.

INCREDIBLE LONGEVITY

JL told me the Elders eat an extremely pure diet -- and cultivate special herbs and medicines that have given them incredible longevity.

Another insider suggested the Elders may possess secrets about the healing benefits of gold that most people are not aware of either.

This could partly explain the otherwise ridiculous-sounding idea that some Elders can live to be as much as 300 years old.

I know I may have lost you right there. However, I will not let my personal biases get in the way of reporting the truth to you, as it was told to me by Jade Lion and others.

One key Elder handling the lawsuit I am about to discuss -- different from the trillion-dollar complaint mentioned in Part One -- is apparently 165 years old, according to JL.

WERE THEY COLONISTS?

I asked JL if the Elders were the direct descendants of humans who were born on another planet and migrated here. He personally has no knowledge of this, and was told their supernatural lifespan was merely due to diet and herbs.

Other high-level insiders have revealed to me that fully five different groups of extraterrestrial humans have colonized the Earth in the past. The Elders are apparently the living descendants of one of these groups.

The larger Chinese pyramids were apparently built as landing platforms for their ships. I have been told there are still vast networks of crystalline pipes underneath the ground, linking these sites together.

Much like an RV-equipped park, these pipes allowed them to have water, sewage and power hookups when they landed. Their ships' defense systems insured they would remain safe from any locals who wanted to attack them.

Chinese legends do report that the pyramids were built by "the Ancient Ones who descended to Earth in flying metallic dragons," as I reveal in The Source Field Investigations.

FIVE KEY BLOODLINES

Again, according to top insiders I have spoken with, there were five key groups of off-planet immigrants in more recent times.

Each of these groups became royal families in their respective regions. They have tended to keep their bloodlines intact.

Let me be clear in saying that the Elders are peace-loving, highly evolved people.

They wish to see our world transform into a much more positive, loving and prosperous place for everyone.

This is surely going to be one of the most surprising, mind-blowing things to emerge once we do finally have Disclosure.

BRING OVER YOUR FAVORITE STUFF

It is also quite possible that the Elders brought many of their favorite things over from their home world. This may explain why so many great spices could only be found in Asia and nowhere else.

They may also have released some of their technology to the people -- including silk and ceramics manufacturing techniques.

It is also possible that the silkworms themselves were not originally native to this planet -- and may have even been genetically engineered to perform their uniquely valuable service.

One of my top insiders told me that the great pyramid-building cultures of Atlantis were all founded by immigrant humans who came here from other worlds.

Some people may be laughing at this now, but I don't think they have a whole lot of time left to remain ignorant of these things.

DO THEY HAVE OFF-PLANET ALLIES WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY?

Remember -- JL did not have any personal knowledge of the Elders being the descendants of off-planet human immigrants.

Nonetheless, I also asked him if the Elders have contact with people who have advanced technology and do not live on Earth -- perhaps their own distant relatives.

He personally has no knowledge of this, but he did accept that he may not be on a "need-to-know basis" for information like that.

CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE

JL's data nonetheless provides stunning new context to the story of China's October Surprise that I've been hearing from my own insiders.

If you've been following my website, you know I've been tracking this story ever since October 2010, when it all really started.

The basic gist of the story was that the Federal Reserve screwed China -- and in these negotiations, they were told if they didn't pay up and surrender, China's extraterrestrial allies would begin systematically destroying their ability to take over the planet.

There are a wide variety of seemingly inexplicable failures of military equipment that can be attributed to this -- including a spectacular failure of 50 ICBMs in Wyoming, during which time a cigar-shaped UFO was seen hovering over the facility.

These extraterrestrials are apparently working with China and other nations to insure the G5 "Illuminati" countries cannot fulfill their plans of global dominance and genocide.

The occult insiders' plan included the staging of a mass, fake alien invasion, using advanced technology. That is no longer possible.

It's obvious to most open-minded people that UFOs are real. The story behind them is only known to a very privileged few. I have done my very best to put all the pieces together for you.

Apparently this will all be common knowledge -- much sooner than we think.

A STUNNING SETTLEMENT

JL has never met any of the Elders personally. However, he is in contact with someone who lives with them and has been working directly with the Federal Reserve families through the Bank of International Settlements.

The Elders' main contact has been shot at five times in the last year alone. The Elders sued the Federal Reserve families in September 2010 for gold contracts going back hundreds of years, in a secret world court within the BIS -- and the Elders won as of December.

These new figures fit in very nicely with the timing of China's October Surprise, as I had reported it on this website -- though JL had never read any of those articles, nor knew anything about it.

The judgment was for 286 Trillion dollars. The Federal Reserve has been delaying the big payout ever since.

However, JL tells me they have been in intense negotiations on a daily basis since last December, and almost all the details have now been worked out.

We therefore should expect major changes to occur "very, very soon." [Augh... there's the "S word" again!!!]

EVERYONE'S LIFE WILL IMPROVE

Everyone's life on Earth will dramatically improve if what Jade Lion is telling me is true.

This case, and its eventual outcome, is a completely separate issue from the trillion-dollar lawsuit I covered in Part One.

The trillion-dollar lawsuit is perfectly provable and on public record.

The 286-trillion-dollar lawsuit, on the other hand, occurred in secrecy -- and I have no way of proving it is true at this point.

However, other top insiders have since confirmed that this is very real, and it will probably go public by the Spring.

Another insider referred to the time we are about to head into as a "Reset Point" -- and said it has huge significance for life on Earth.

KEEP IT HIDDEN

The Elders obviously felt it was vital to China's national security that they not reveal where this vast supply of gold was... or how much of it they really had.

According to JL, China still has vastly more gold reserves than they have been able to mine in the last few thousand years.

Had the Elders revealed this secret, they may not have been able to maintain the illusion that gold was a highly valuable, highly rare commodity.

The Elders had a key strategic advantage by having a nearly limitless supply of the one thing everyone in the world could agree was "real money".

It is also possible that the Elders brought a gold-synthesizing technology with them, and still use it to this day.

This could explain why other insiders have scratched their heads and said if such secret mines really did exist, they surely should have known about them.

THE UNITED STATES: THE GREATEST ASIAN INVESTMENT IN EARTH'S HISTORY

How did the United States go from being just a few ragtag colonies, with people desperately trying to eke out a living, to becoming the world's pre-eminent superpower?

Is it really as simple as the idea that they had a lot of land to convert into natural resources -- and hence economic power?

Apparently not. Without gold to secretly back up the issuance of American currency, they never would have been able to afford to grow so fast. It would have been a massive bubble that would be constantly threatened with destruction.

According to JL, the biggest secret of the United States is that it was all built up with Asian money -- directly from the Elders.

America was a rebellion against colonial, imperial, monarchic rule in Europe -- and the Asians saw this as a very necessary investment for their own security.

WHY BUILD UP THE UNITED STATES?

The Dutch, Portugese and British were duking it out for supremacy over the hugely profitable Asian spice trade by the late 1500s. Things started to get serious by 1600, with the formation of the English East India Company.

The Dutch formed the Dutch East India Company in 1602 as a defensive counter-move against this massive power-play.

Things quickly got bloody and nasty. The English scored a decisive military victory against the Portugese in the Battle of Swally in 1612, and their power grew much faster after that. As it says in Wikipedia,

By a series of five acts around 1670, King Charles II provisioned [the East India Company] with the rights to autonomous territorial acquisitions, to mint money, to command fortresses and troops and form alliances, to make war and peace, and to exercise both civil and criminal jurisdiction over the acquired areas.[14]

Essentially, the English were invading Asia, bit by bit -- since that's where all the money was.

They created a corporation that had become a complete nation into itself -- an early foreshadowing of the world we live in today. The East India Company could print its own money, declare war, take over any land it wanted to, and make all the rules -- with no oversight.

This was all happening right in China's backyard -- and it was all "legal" by 1670. The Elders were obviously very concerned about this -- and needed to do something to create an effective resistance against this encroaching menace.

INVESTING IN THE "NEW WORLD" TO BALANCE THE POWER EQUATION

JL told me that the Asians were secretly financing the buildup and development of the United States -- well before the American Revolution of 1776.

The people behind the American Revolution obviously had their own agenda, as we now know -- but in order to create a massive development project on such a vast scale, they needed an investor... with deep pockets.

The Founding Fathers signed separate, secret contracts for each shipment of gold they received. The Elders fully expected to be paid back for the gold they were shipping out... in time.

They knew it would take many years to build the United States up to the point where it would be fully self-sustaining and profitable on its own -- but it was necessary to balance the power equation in the world.

Shiploads of gold, averaging 2000 metric tons per trip, were routinely being sent to the United States. This gold was secretly used as collateral by the United States Treasury to issue currency -- financing an unprecedented industrial expansion.

The United States made sure not to give away any of the gold. It was secretly stashed in Mexico and elsewhere as time went on -- including places in Asia that were mutually agreed upon for safe keeping.

This secret buildup reached its peak in the 1800s. For almost an entire century, I was told that the United States received as much as two thousand metric tons of gold per month. Every shipload generated a completely separate contract and debt to be repaid.

THE TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILROAD -- A KEY ASIAN INVESTMENT

If you're not paying attention in American history class, you could easily miss that one day where your teacher talks about how Chinese "slaves" were largely responsible for building the first transcontinental railroad between 1863 and 1869.

The slang name for these laborers was the "Coolies". Apparently they were the best at shimmying down ropes, planting dynamite in holes cut in the rock, lighting the dynamite and climbing back up the ropes fast enough to avoid getting blown up.

The reality is very different. The "Coolies" were not slaves at all. They were highly-skilled professional builders sent over from Asia. The Chinese didn't trust Americans to do the job. They sent over their own people to make sure everything went smoothly.

FIVE KEY BLOODLINES

Again, according to top insiders I have spoken with, there were five key groups of off-planet immigrants in more recent times.

Each of these groups became royal families in their respective regions. They have tended to keep their bloodlines intact.

Let me be clear in saying that the Elders are peace-loving, highly evolved people.

They wish to see our world transform into a much more positive, loving and prosperous place for everyone.

This is surely going to be one of the most surprising, mind-blowing things to emerge once we do finally have Disclosure.

BRING OVER YOUR FAVORITE STUFF

It is also quite possible that the Elders brought many of their favorite things over from their home world. This may explain why so many great spices could only be found in Asia and nowhere else.

They may also have released some of their technology to the people -- including silk and ceramics manufacturing techniques.

It is also possible that the silkworms themselves were not originally native to this planet -- and may have even been genetically engineered to perform their uniquely valuable service.

One of my top insiders told me that the great pyramid-building cultures of Atlantis were all founded by immigrant humans who came here from other worlds.

Some people may be laughing at this now, but I don't think they have a whole lot of time left to remain ignorant of these things.

DO THEY HAVE OFF-PLANET ALLIES WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY?

Remember -- JL did not have any personal knowledge of the Elders being the descendants of off-planet human immigrants.

Nonetheless, I also asked him if the Elders have contact with people who have advanced technology and do not live on Earth -- perhaps their own distant relatives.

He personally has no knowledge of this, but he did accept that he may not be on a "need-to-know basis" for information like that.

« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2012, 11:58 PM by AMARANTH »

GoodSteward

• VIP 3500
KEEP IT HIDDEN

The Elders obviously felt it was vital to China's national security that they not reveal where this vast supply of gold was... or how much of it they really had.

According to JL, China still has vastly more gold reserves than they have been able to mine in the last few thousand years.

Had the Elders revealed this secret, they may not have been able to maintain the illusion that gold was a highly valuable, highly rare commodity.

^ Keep it hidden daw,  peromay nakakaalam, and secret daw, panu nalaman nung  nagsulat neto? LOL  

Its a fun skim...

This is the chance for Filipino movie to be world renowned, calling local cinema producers and directors, get a copy while its still not yet copyrighted :)
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2012, 12:16 AM by GoodSteward »

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
THE UNITED STATES: THE GREATEST ASIAN INVESTMENT IN EARTH'S HISTORY

How did the United States go from being just a few ragtag colonies, with people desperately trying to eke out a living, to becoming the world's pre-eminent superpower?

Is it really as simple as the idea that they had a lot of land to convert into natural resources -- and hence economic power?

Apparently not. Without gold to secretly back up the issuance of American currency, they never would have been able to afford to grow so fast. It would have been a massive bubble that would be constantly threatened with destruction.

According to JL, the biggest secret of the United States is that it was all built up with Asian money -- directly from the Elders.

America was a rebellion against colonial, imperial, monarchic rule in Europe -- and the Asians saw this as a very necessary investment for their own security.

WHY BUILD UP THE UNITED STATES?

The Dutch, Portugese and British were duking it out for supremacy over the hugely profitable Asian spice trade by the late 1500s. Things started to get serious by 1600, with the formation of the English East India Company.

The Dutch formed the Dutch East India Company in 1602 as a defensive counter-move against this massive power-play.

Things quickly got bloody and nasty. The English scored a decisive military victory against the Portugese in the Battle of Swally in 1612, and their power grew much faster after that. As it says in Wikipedia,

By a series of five acts around 1670, King Charles II provisioned [the East India Company] with the rights to autonomous territorial acquisitions, to mint money, to command fortresses and troops and form alliances, to make war and peace, and to exercise both civil and criminal jurisdiction over the acquired areas.[14]

Essentially, the English were invading Asia, bit by bit -- since that's where all the money was.

They created a corporation that had become a complete nation into itself -- an early foreshadowing of the world we live in today. The East India Company could print its own money, declare war, take over any land it wanted to, and make all the rules -- with no oversight.

This was all happening right in China's backyard -- and it was all "legal" by 1670. The Elders were obviously very concerned about this -- and needed to do something to create an effective resistance against this encroaching menace.

INVESTING IN THE "NEW WORLD" TO BALANCE THE POWER EQUATION

JL told me that the Asians were secretly financing the buildup and development of the United States -- well before the American Revolution of 1776.

The people behind the American Revolution obviously had their own agenda, as we now know -- but in order to create a massive development project on such a vast scale, they needed an investor... with deep pockets.

The Founding Fathers signed separate, secret contracts for each shipment of gold they received. The Elders fully expected to be paid back for the gold they were shipping out... in time.

They knew it would take many years to build the United States up to the point where it would be fully self-sustaining and profitable on its own -- but it was necessary to balance the power equation in the world.

Shiploads of gold, averaging 2000 metric tons per trip, were routinely being sent to the United States. This gold was secretly used as collateral by the United States Treasury to issue currency -- financing an unprecedented industrial expansion.

The United States made sure not to give away any of the gold. It was secretly stashed in Mexico and elsewhere as time went on -- including places in Asia that were mutually agreed upon for safe keeping.

This secret buildup reached its peak in the 1800s. For almost an entire century, I was told that the United States received as much as two thousand metric tons of gold per month. Every shipload generated a completely separate contract and debt to be repaid.

THE TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILROAD -- A KEY ASIAN INVESTMENT

If you're not paying attention in American history class, you could easily miss that one day where your teacher talks about how Chinese "slaves" were largely responsible for building the first transcontinental railroad between 1863 and 1869.

The slang name for these laborers was the "Coolies". Apparently they were the best at shimmying down ropes, planting dynamite in holes cut in the rock, lighting the dynamite and climbing back up the ropes fast enough to avoid getting blown up.

The reality is very different. The "Coolies" were not slaves at all. They were highly-skilled professional builders sent over from Asia. The Chinese didn't trust Americans to do the job. They sent over their own people to make sure everything went smoothly.

THE "CELESTIALS"

Your history teacher probably never told you what everyone actually called these Chinese laborers back then. They were not called "Coolies" at all:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Transcontinental_Railroad_%28North_America%29

The Central Pacific's grade was constructed primarily by many thousands of emigrant workers from China who were commonly referred to at the time as "Celestials" and China as the "Celestial Kingdom."

Even though at first they were thought to be too weak or fragile to do this type of work, after the first few days on which Chinese were on the line, the decision was made to hire as many as could be found in California (where most were independent gold miners or in service industries such as laundries and kitchens). Many more were imported from China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_%28Chinese%29

Celestial[1] was a term used to describe Chinese emigrants to the United States, Canada and Australia during the 19th century. The term was widely used in the popular mass media of the day.[2][3] The term is from Celestial Empire (Tianchao Daguo [天朝大國]) , a traditional name for China.[4]

Celestials. The Celestial Kingdom. The Celestial Empire. Very interesting.

OK, WAIT A MINUTE... WHAT DOES "CELESTIAL" ACTUALLY MEAN?

Just so we are absolutely clear about what this word means, let's look up the word "Celestial" on dictionary.com:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/celestial

ce·les·tial [suh-les-chuhl] Show IPA

adjective

1. pertaining to the sky or visible heaven.

2. pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine: celestial bliss.

3. of or pertaining to celestial navigation: a celestial fix.

4. ( initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to the former Chinese Empire or the Chinese people.

It's not that hard to figure out that the name "Celestials" and "Celestial Kingdom" was chosen for a simple purpose.

They were proud of the fact that they came from the sky -- from "outer space." The heavens. Another planet supporting human life. We may have lost all written and spoken records of our "extended family", but that doesn't mean we are alone.

Imagine this scene back in the 1800s. Why else would they pick a name like this?

AMERICAN: "Why do you call yourselves the Celestials?"

CELESTIAL: (Smiles)

AMERICAN: "What?"

CELESTIAL: (Points up to the sky and smiles again.)

AMERICAN: (Laughs in disbelief.) "OK. Riiight."

Another part of this legacy that has carried through into modern times, with very few people being aware of it, is one of the largest tea companies in the world being named after the Celestials -- invoking all the mysteries and wonder of the spice trade:

BUILDING UP AMERICA AS AN INVESTMENT -- WHICH THEY EXPECTED TO GENERATE A RETURN

The Celestials were secretly building up America to be a huge industrial power. They had no intention of throwing away their money. The idea was to develop America until it was profitable enough to repay all the original investments.

The transcontinental railroad exploded into view, opening development of these vast territories at unprecedented speed.

Without these massive shipments of gold coming in every month, America could never have experienced such a stunning economic boom. Their currency would have been built on hot air, hyper-inflated, and popped -- causing the Dream to come crashing to earth.

The Asians had written contracts for every shipment of gold that came in. There are a huge number of outstanding contracts for the construction of the railroad system. They all still need to be paid back.

This is the core of the 286 trillion-dollar judgment that was found against the Federal Reserve last December, according to JL.

Once America built itself up as an industrial power, it could sell products and export them to the rest of the world. Then, the money they made and goods they produced could be sent back to Asia to repay the loans.

THE UNITED STATES HINTS OF BETRAYAL

The Celestials probably realized they were being betrayed shortly after the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad. As soon as the US had this critical piece of infrastructure up and running, they tried to kick all the Celestials out.

They did this by adopting the pejorative term "Coolies", reframing them as "slaves", and passing laws making it illegal for them to live in the United States:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolies

Although Chinese labor contributed to the building of the first Transcontinental Railroad in the United States and of the Canadian Pacific Railway in western Canada, Chinese settlement was discouraged after completion of the construction.

California's Anti-Coolie Act of 1862 and the federal Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 contributed to the curtailment of Chinese immigration to the United States.

Notwithstanding such attempts to restrict the influx of cheap labor from China, beginning in the 1870s Chinese workers helped construct a vast network of levees in the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta. These levees made thousands of acres of fertile marshlands available for agricultural production.

According to the Constitution of the State of California (1879):

The presence of foreigners ineligible to become citizens of the United States is declared to be dangerous to the well-being of the State, and the Legislature shall discourage their immigration by all the means within its power.

Asiatic coolieism is a form of human slavery, and is forever prohibited in this State, and all contracts for coolie labor shall be void.

All companies or corporations, whether formed in this country or any foreign country, for the importation of such labor, shall be subject to such penalties as the Legislature may prescribe.[9]

THE CELESTIALS STOPPED ALL GOLD SHIPMENTS BY THE TIME THE FEDERAL RESERVE WAS FORMED

According to JL, the Celestials fully realized they were being screwed by 1911, as the United States was making bold moves to create the Federal Reserve.

All gold shipments were halted at this time. Credit was still extended, on a tentative basis, but no longer in the form of any hard assets such as gold.

The Celestials were obviously not aware of the fact that the Federal Reserve System was the visible manifestation of a plan that had been in place since at least the 1700s -- as I will conclusively demonstrate in Part Three.

The ultimate goal of the Federal Reserve bankers, and the secret society they were a part of, was just as I said before: to eliminate the gold standard and create limitless amounts of "bubble money".

Now it might be clearer to you that going after the gold meant going after the Celestials.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE

In Part One, we described how the Kuomintang dynasty in China moved gold to Taiwan to protect it from being stolen by the Japanese in the "Golden Lily" plundering program.

JL is not aware of any shipments of gold that were sent to the US for safe keeping in 1938.

These shipments may have been from a separate faction of the Dragon Family, or it may just be that JL is unaware of this aspect of the Elders' plans.

JL did tell me that the Elders have the full backing and support of the Chinese military -- and this massive, outstanding US gold debt is causing "absolute terror" in the halls of government.

They know this has to go public -- and soon -- and once it does, people will be so pissed off that they genuinely fear for their lives.

Let's stop here -- just so you have something to read while I keep working.

In Part Three, which I will release as soon as possible, I will return to our central theme, which is far more documentable -- how the "Illuminati" tried to double-cross the Celestials, created a worldwide magic printing press, and almost succeeded.

TO BE CONTINUED -- IN PART THREE!

[DISCLAIMER: Bear in mind that Keenan and Scott, those named in the trillion-dollar lawsuit, are unaware of the information provided by JL. I do not wish to damage their credibility in any way. They have no knowledge of extraterrestrials that I am aware of.

I am not trying to say one group is right and one group is wrong. I'm just presenting you with the information I am receiving, and packaging it the best way I possibly can, so you can make up your own mind.

I am also aware that very little of the insider testimony I've shared here can be proven with documentable data at this point. I've done my best to connect the dots to outside sources wherever possible.

Nonetheless, the credibility of Jade Lion has been firmly established to me -- and this is tying together many different puzzle pieces I've been aware of for years now. I find this quite fascinating -- and I am sharing the discovery process with you as I go.]

whew! finished.    part three not available yet
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2012, 12:31 AM by AMARANTH »

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM