Hello, my name is Bryan and I'm from the support team of MD. Most of the buyers for the Palawan, Malapascua, El Nido, etc. deals from this particular merchant have already been booked or already had accomplished their trip and had a wonderful time. I'd like to apologize for those who hadn't had a chance to be booked yet and who still wait for their booking confirmation. At the same time I'd like to stress that your voices are not unheard and that we'd like to assist you swiftly.
Dear Starblaze20, as per Ensemble E-Travel there may in rare cases arise additional charges due to the various peak seasons and the deal's subject to availability, however almost all dates don't bear any additional charges. Should you like to opt for a refund instead rather than for another date or the additional charges, we'll be happy to provide you one just as "bamboo" wrote above. You can shoot me an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can handle this directly, or write our support team at email@example.com, whatever you prefer more.
Dear kauto17, our email support is currently in touch with you to get some final verifications regarding your query. Same as with Starblaze20, I can also assist you directly if you prefer that (see my email address). Regarding the comments in this thread from August last month, if there's still assistance needed, I'd like to help you too, should it concern bookings, refunds and any other related queries.