PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

is STIYL Agency not a scam??

Naudric18 · 17 · 9426

Naudric18

on: Apr 26, 2011, 08:43 PM
My application was accepted in STIYL Agency, do any of you guys worked in this business before?

orlanes43

Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2012, 10:43 AM
Hello, I'm Angelica Cabornay and I've been working in STIYL Agency for a year already. STIYL Agency really give me the opportunity to work online and to learn new skills. STIYL Agency is not a scam, working with STIYL did sustained my family needs and I'm proud to be part of it..
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2012, 10:46 AM by orlanes43 »

eryn

Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2012, 11:15 AM
This is to negate on your statement that STIYL Agency is a scam.  STIYL Agency is a legit business operating in California. I have been working for several months  from now and I am proud being part of the company -  Sheryl, Research Analyst.

stiylSue

Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2012, 10:13 AM
I am not here trying to convince you or anyone but to answer the forum question "My application was accepted in STIYL Agency, do any of you guys worked in this business before?". And yes I have worked in STIYL Agency, Inc. and still am working for STIYL Agency, and have no plans of leaving. Truly there can be varied opinions but this forum question has already been answered. We are not employed to answer forums, and us being here was fueled by our love for the company and that we're not taking any B.S. from anyone as we are truly just working fulfilling our goals a day at a time. STIYL Agency, Inc. is not a scam. The original question posted has already been answered and that's all the business I have here in this site.

eryn

Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2012, 10:26 AM
TO TALK IN EXCESS: “FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION”

The freedom of speech is the hallmark of every democratic country, whom we enjoy our freedom to freely express our thoughts, ideas or opinions orally or in writing through the use of press and other similar means. The freedom of expression is guaranteed by the Constitution and anyone who suppressed the right of expression is a violation. But freedom of speech is not of an absolute right and thus not all speech is constitutionally protected. Any person expressing libelous or defamatory speech, obscenity, harassment, vague allegations and other maligned statements that caused damages to one’s person reputation is sanctioned and protected by laws.

The knowingly false statements made with reckless disregard of the truth by a person do not enjoy constitutional protection. Thus in the “doctrine of fair comment” means that while in general every discreditable imputation publicly made is deemed false because every man is presumed innocent until his guilt is judicially proved as coined in legal maxim “ ei incumbit probation qui dicit, non qui negat” and every false imputation is deemed malicious. And only after there is prima facie evidence of committing such acts before the judicial court and thus the burden of proof is on the prosecution, as coined in legal maxim “semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit".

There is a proper venue for any redress of grievances, for addressing discontentment, and for making allegations for wrongful acts or offense committed by a private person. If you think you were a victim of scams or any sort of malicious acts that caused damages on your part you may seek cause of action from the proper authorities and that is the judicial court.

Be watchful to your language bloggers, writers and denizens of cyberspace in exercising freedom of expression.

Talk exactly and not in excess for anything in excess is NOTHING but NONSENSE.

<res ipsa loquitur>
Sheryl
Research Analyst/ Consultant/ Paralegal

Dan

Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 11:33 AM
You can report Stiyl Agency and it’s Managing Partner to, BBB, Consumer Protection Agency, FBI, IRS, Federal Trade Commission, State Attorneys General and Small Claims Court.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:09 AM by Dan »

Emma

Reply #6 on: Jun 15, 2012, 11:00 AM
Avoid this company at all costs
This agency is a scam! They never provided services which they promised and which I paid for.
Beware and avoid this company

Market_Market

• PMT Jedi 2000
Reply #7 on: Aug 08, 2012, 05:24 PM
Their website:
http://www.stiylagency.com/

I did a quick search in the Internet about this company.
I only see 1 user angry about the company.
Using 2 usernames but saying the same thing.
Black propaganda or truly a scam?
Currently, I would say there is 1 dissatisfied customer and that's it.
« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2012, 05:30 PM by Market_Market »

pmtmember

• PMT Idol 1000
Reply #8 on: Aug 08, 2012, 08:06 PM
how many na ba members nila? baka yong isa lang. joke :)

pmtmember

• PMT Idol 1000
Reply #9 on: Aug 11, 2012, 12:48 PM
@kurocamp why are you bugging me with your PMs? I find your pm rude. And sorry I am not part of any get rich quick/scam/mlm/whatever-you-call-it thing

gang13

• Forum Tambay 100
Reply #10 on: Aug 11, 2012, 02:58 PM
^pmtmember, wag mo na pansinin si kurocamp. dont u find it strange that he/she only has 3 posts, all are in this thread, all didnt make any sense?
moreover, most posts in this thread are from strange posters who only have posts for this thread?
kung iaanalize mo pa, baka masira pa ulo mo. joke!  :D

pmtmember

• PMT Idol 1000
Reply #11 on: Aug 11, 2012, 08:08 PM
^pmtmember, wag mo na pansinin si kurocamp. dont u find it strange that he/she only has 3 posts, all are in this thread, all didnt make any sense?
moreover, most posts in this thread are from strange posters who only have posts for this thread?
kung iaanalize mo pa, baka masira pa ulo mo. joke!  :D

hahahaha tama ka bro :)

gang13

• Forum Tambay 100
Reply #12 on: Aug 13, 2012, 03:13 PM
Biglang nawala ang mga previous posts! weird..
So i guess, there's no doubt about it. STIYL is scam. Case closed...

orlanes43

Reply #13 on: Aug 18, 2012, 04:47 PM
I already quit in my work; they don’t give right salary to their employees.

Ronn

Reply #14 on: Aug 19, 2012, 05:02 AM
Liars and People Who Try to Make You Believe a Lie - #1

This online raping of my company STIYL Agency has gone on long enough.  I have been too busy with a father with cancer to even work with my company, which has been on hold ever since my father confided in me per the disease and the inevitable outcome.

Fact:  STIYL Agency has been in business for more than 12 years and have never had an issue until; I broke a few business rules, which I will explain later in this note.

Fact:  Per this forum’s Senior Member Market_Market in his post on August 18, Ms. Ito is 1 dissatisfied person.
“Their website: http://www.stiylagency.com/

I did a quick search in the Internet about this company.
I only see 1 user angry about the company.
Using 2 usernames but saying the same thing.
Black propaganda or truly a scam?
Currently, I would say there is 1 dissatisfied customer and that's it.

Fact: You can search the web all you like re STIYL Agency.  She is the only person to have issues with our services in 12 years of service.

Fact:  We (STIYL Agency) did everything per our contract with Ms. Ito and then some.  We have the files and data to prove this.

Fact:  Fumiko Ito and STIYL Agency agreed to work on a project that seemed promising.  In fact the industry still is as its “wellness”.  She had no idea where to begin and we suggested that she start with knowing the market place and doing thorough research.  Which we did and have the files to prove it and am willing to show this forum or any other EXACTLY what we delivered. 

Fact: With the data and plan we gave Ms. Fumiko Ito she knew more via thorough online and offline market research than 80 percent of the market knows itself.

Fact: We asked her to do TWO things while we did the research:

A) Just tell us what makes you special or your products special
B) You will need a giveaway please provide us with one

Fact:  Both never came and in another letter I will tell you about USP’s also known as What Makes You Special

Fact:  As in every case there are two sides to a story and it takes two to tango.  Here is where I made my mistakes:

This is my actual letter to Ms. Ito when her posts in the forum began:
Do what you like. We did our work and we have the files and facts to prove it. My father is dying and that has my attention as he is in ICU fighting for his life thus I could not focus on the project.

You have a agenda that is not based on fact but on fiction.

Now when I have to respond understand I will go after you just as hard for character defamation and all the hours I put in for you which I was willing to take on the back end. Honestly all is crazy and the only people that will win will be attorneys.

Yes, I once called you a friend yet you are not the person I called a friend. My only crime is trying to help you REALIZE your own dream.

The can of worms you going to open will come back on you and not in a way that will be of benefit to you; yet as always the choice is yours. In fact tell me EXACTLY what I did not do. Honestly I would like to know. I told you we would identify the market for your idea. I did that. I told you we would research the market we did that. I told you we would create a going forward plan. I gave you that. I told you the last thing you need was a site until you knew where to point it. I told you needed a niche give away and or define what makes your idea special...you were to come up with it; yet you did not. I read EVERY book you gave me. I attended each event you asked me too. I spent way to much time working on your project just because I thought we were friends instead of keeping it to a straight consulting gig--that is my fault.

You have nerve suggesting I am hiding behind my parents. I too am losing my patience with this. If you want to fight I will. IF you want to resolve this I will. If you want to talk I will. The choice is yours.

A) What I am guilty of is bad judgment.  As a businessperson I should know when a client cannot afford the services being offered both in monetary and mental toughness and follow through—end it. Meaning, when a person or firm lacks the mental toughness to really make a business work and not just hope for a dream.

B) Also, as a business person I should never feel sorry for a person who just cannot cut in business no matter how much I like them or feel for their circumstances.  As I not a social worker and her troubles with a abusive husband who took advantage of her, a child that takes advantage of her (making her live in her basement) her words not mine, and business opportunities that always failed due to people taking advantage of her.  Are you starting to see a pattern a pattern that I ignored, yes my bad?  I mean this goes down to people in the Catholic Church who she claims took advantage of her.  Yeah, people in the church.

Now I work with large concerns and strong entrepreneurial companies in the 2- 10 million range.  What made me think I could help a sole person with a idea gets me to this day. Yet, who would not feel sorry for such a tragic figure.

DELUSION #1: INSIDE/OUTSIDE AND "IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT."

Forum, one of the most powerful phrases in the English language is:

"It's not your fault."

You want to sell something to someone who's dodging responsibility, that's what you say.

"It's not your fault you're a big fat slob even though you eat ice cream for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch and dinner, and you haven't exercised in 5 years. And it's those fat cats at those sugar companies who did this to you . . ."

Yeah, this shtick works even if it's not true.

Okay so here is Ms. Fumiko Ito’s line….

Those words can release you from a lie, or SELL YOU A NEW LIE.

What's the difference?

"Not your fault" is merely clever manipulation when: The person is saying to you "See those bad, bad guys over there? They control you and they're bad. There's nothing you could do about it. Let me control you instead."

"Not your fault" is true when: The person is saying to you, "Someone whom you trusted more than yourself took advantage of that and deceived you. Now it's time to start trusting yourself more than you trust everybody else."

Whose fault is it that Fumiko Ito is struggling? Ultimately, believe it or not whether she she is responsibility and nobody else. It may or not not her fault she is lying to herself; yet to blame others in this case STIYL Agency is crazy.  Here is another interesting fact:

Per the issue of focus we tried as a firm to get her to do one thing at a time.  And every week, I kid you not she would come in with a new idea, like selling insurance or (which she did) in the middle of the contract or buying building in Indiana, now it may be a very nice state and all but has never been the investment base of America.

Forum, please understand This: in every business or business opportunity, there is an outside and an inside. An outside game and an inside game.

And since we're talking about Ms. Ito and her experiences, let's use them an example. Neways, when she signs up as a distributor she thinks she's an insider. She thinks they've let her in on the secrets.

She thinks she's buying at wholesale.

Fact is, she's not an insider; she's an outsider who thinks she's an insider. They have not told her the secrets; she's the very person they work hardest to keep from knowing the "secrets." She's not buying at wholesale, she's buying at a small percentage off retail.

Actual wholesale is a lot, lot less than what she's paying.

I tried repeatedly to tell her this.

The #1 thing you need to guard against in your business education is being tricked into thinking you're an insider when you're still only an outsider.

You're an outsider at every store you shop at that's not your own. Doesn't keep you from getting a great deal and being entirely happy with your purchase.

You're an outsider at every job you ever had where you didn't own the company. And you knew it. The bank still cashed your paycheck. It's OK to be an outsider. As long as you know it. The danger is believing you're getting the inside scoop, because if they're saying you are and you're not, there's a reason.

Making you think you're an insider when you're not, is the essence of every great con.

--- The "Not Our Fault" - "Insider" Slap-In-The-Face ---

When you've been lured in with 'it's not your fault' and now you trust the New Guys to solve your problem. They've now told you you're an insider but you're really an outsider, you're now set up to be told:

"All the reasons why this isn't working in your life are YOUR fault."

(Again I told her this over and over…You will be told this, too.)

It goes like this:

"We the new MLM (by the way I have no dealings with or ever had with MLM as I personally do not Like MLM) or company that want you to attack your friend and family with their products says perfected this system. The system fails not. You have the entire system. If it's not working, it's your fault for not following it. Not our responsibility. Go fix yourself. Preferably by using our system."

For all of you would be entrepreneurs out there, please listen up as long as you believe this, you'll never go looking for the missing pieces, or question the system, or discover why the person who is telling you this has an unfair advantage over you.

She has followed every get rich quick scheme in a box and lost…

Why?

The people who's feeding her this is ACTUALLY THE COMPETITOR and they don't want you to know it. They makes money whether you do or not.  As they are off her still.

Stay tuned for #2.

Ronn Campbell
Managing Partner
STIYL Agency

P.S. If anybody wants to talk about this, send me a private message and I will personally contact you.

Post Merge: Aug 19, 2012, 05:11 AM
DELUSION #2: OPPORTUNITIES THAT THRIVE ON NON-IMPLEMENTATION

Forum,

One of my personal frustrations as a teacher and mentor is that much of what I teach to some people does not get implemented.

Had a conversation a few days ago with one of my former interns who from his own words received more “How To” knowledge from me that he did from his ecommerce MBA which has now put him in debt.  In fact one of my biggest issues is with people like Ms. Fumiko Ito who are given the keys to the kingdom and online and do nothing with it.

Yet my former intern went on to tell me --Ronn, you keep doing what do as you're doing your job and delivering on your promises. What they do or don't do with your information is totally up to them. 

Ah, personal responsibility.

That said... there are many businesses which cater to non-implementation and even thrive on it.   Many are MLM (Multi Level Marketing) which Ms. Ito the person who started this issue is quite fond of.

Next, another trick up People-Who-Try-to-Make-You-Believe-Lies' sleeve.

Ronn Campbell
Managing Partner
STIYL Agency

« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2012, 05:11 AM by Ronn »

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day everyone
    Mar 04, 2019, 06:24 PM
  • jefsanity: anu ang small business na yan?
    Feb 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day Everyone
    Feb 28, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • perlymelad: Hello everyone, CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST ANY SIDE TOPIC  / PROBLEM OF  STARTING SMALL BUSINESS?
    Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
  • perlymelad: Present, 1st time po
    Feb 25, 2019, 06:17 PM
  • jd2281: newbie po
    Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
  • ejllantino: present... 1st time
    Feb 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
  • rheiel: present. first time
    Feb 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
  • MELVIE: thanks po
    Feb 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
  • steph123: hello po, ask lang po, ilang months po ba ang hihintayin after mo ma process ang mga documents para maitama ang mali sa NSO?
    Feb 11, 2019, 03:13 PM
  • Deborah: newbie here.thanks
    Feb 08, 2019, 02:17 PM
  • marj0503: hello im newbie here
    Jan 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
  • yan24: any one here planning to start a tesda skill training center
    Jan 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
  • manzjon: Forex trading forum
    Jan 25, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • Lizette Ramos: Pwede po bang patulong... Maganda po ba ang gasul retailing business?
    Jan 24, 2019, 09:14 PM
  • Imnobody: Hi sino naghahanap ng casino financer dito?
    Jan 16, 2019, 09:59 PM
  • Odlanyer22: Good day!
    Jan 16, 2019, 09:55 PM
  • maryen: at kung sakaling may somobra sa food na nailuto.. dapat po bang bayaran ng client un .. or ipapa take mo na sakanila?...
    Jan 16, 2019, 03:52 PM
  • maryen: HI! GOOD DAY! newbiz lang po... question lang po regarding sa catering.. if may 50pax po ako dapat lang po ba na sakto ang serving ng food?
    Jan 16, 2019, 03:50 PM
  • mark_Lee: cno na nag organico dito scam po ba yun or legit
    Jan 09, 2019, 03:04 AM
  • kuray08: Have a Prosperous New Year to all..
    Jan 06, 2019, 09:27 PM
  • ethan: Sino po may auto supply business dito? How profitable po ba ito in terms of monthly income? Lalo na kung meron na one or two na competition.
    Jan 04, 2019, 11:34 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Jan 02, 2019, 04:37 PM