I have a love-hate relationship with MLM. I understand how promising this could be. I firmly believe that it works and that it is a legitimate way of earning money, as long as the business is legit din. However, contrary to what many networkers say, it's not for everyone. Honestly, it's not for me.
Here's a few things in my head:
1. Understand what the work entails. And yes, your earnings will be relative to how hard and smart you work for it.
2. Make sure na naniniwala ka sa product and business na nirerepresent mo.
3. Focus on the goal of helping people. Mas madali mag-share ng products kapag alam mong ang intensyon mo ay makatulong. Mas madali rin tanggapin ang 'No' ng 'taong ayaw magpatulong' kaysa ng 'taong ayaw bumili'.
4. Don't hard sell. People typically don't want to be sold to. By consulting Mr Google, most likely, alam na nila ung features/functions ng products. Be genuine by telling stories and experiences.
5. Ask yourself, "Am I happy doing it?" If your answer is No, QUIT. Iba-iba ang personality ng tao. Kung feeling mo di ka happy sa environment na ginagalawan mo, maybe it's not for you. Wag ipilit. There are other options out there. Personally, I choose affiliate marketing. I'm just starting out, but I feel that I could use my strengths here so well. Especially, I am not too much of a 'people person'.
Sana nakatulong, hindi lang sa original na nagpost (since I understand that this was posted back in 2011), pero sa lahat na din.