PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

Filipino forex traders, converge here!

karissa · 576 · 165707

DarnaNarda

• Forum Tambay 100
Hello! killala nyo ba ung company na TZH Global Trading Corp? Affiliated daw sila sa FXCM. Legit ba ang company na ito?  :thankyou:

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
i think referring broker yan sila ng FXCM asia. i would suggest engaging sa chat session with fxcm and ask them to verify

rivac7

• Probie
Hello! killala nyo ba ung company na TZH Global Trading Corp? Affiliated daw sila sa FXCM. Legit ba ang company na ito?  :thankyou:

hi, what is your current broker?

divergence

rivac7

• Probie
kinakabahan ako sa USD/CAD
mind to share your take in usdcad? maybe you are risking too much that is why you feel nervous?..

rivac7

• Probie
investors are cutting position in Gold, they are awaiting good news to reposition buy entries

divergence

mind to share your take in usdcad? maybe you are risking too much that is why you feel nervous?..

I am aiming for a 500pips profit from this trade. yesterday it almost hit 400pips mark but today it went to 250+pips. meron ako 3 long entries at nagmiss yung 4th entry ko which is nasa 1.015. nagmiss ng 7pips.

mixed feeling pa rin kasi kahit may profit na ako, yung target ko kasi is 500 pips.

rivac7

• Probie
I am aiming for a 500pips profit from this trade. yesterday it almost hit 400pips mark but today it went to 250+pips. meron ako 3 long entries at nagmiss yung 4th entry ko which is nasa 1.015. nagmiss ng 7pips.

mixed feeling pa rin kasi kahit may profit na ako, yung target ko kasi is 500 pips.

oh ok, you should have rules to discount emotion, anyway what platform and broker are you with?

rivac7

• Probie
sideline with S&P and other us indexes.. appears to be at the last cycle of dow theory

divergence

oh ok, you should have rules to discount emotion, anyway what platform and broker are you with?

that's my big problem, how to manage my emotions. eheheh

fxcm, fxcm platform. webtrader pag nasa office, desktop platform using my laptop, on adroid if both is not available.

rivac7

• Probie
that's my big problem, how to manage my emotions. eheheh

fxcm, fxcm platform. webtrader pag nasa office, desktop platform using my laptop, on adroid if both is not available.

yup, I've also been a victim of fear and greediness before. How long have you been trading fx?

divergence

yup, I've also been a victim of fear and greediness before. How long have you been trading fx?

i think more than 1 year of trading on live. after so many trial and error about my trading plan, i can say that now my trading plan if profitable. problema lang talaga ang emotion. i always look at the my trade almost every hour just to see what is my status.

rivac7

• Probie
i think more than 1 year of trading on live. after so many trial and error about my trading plan, i can say that now my trading plan if profitable. problema lang talaga ang emotion. i always look at the my trade almost every hour just to see what is my status.

Same here, still thinking my trades all the time :)

divergence

by the way, what is your opinion on USD/CAD?

as of now nasa 500+ pips na ako. pero parang there are still some more room for upward movement

rivac7

• Probie
In

as of now nasa 500+ pips na ako. pero parang there are still some more room for upward movement

That is nice. I wasn't able to ride on the rally today, my trailing stop was triggered yesterday.

I have resposition again buy entry and awaiting pullback.

For forecasting of this pair, I don't have solid resistance yet. All I can do I think is to trail my SL.

divergence

rivac7

• Probie

DarnaNarda

• Forum Tambay 100
hi, what is your current broker?

Hello! I was invited by TZH Global to trade. I want to know if this is a legit company before I look at the details.  :thanks:

jayme00

Hello! I was invited by TZH Global to trade. I want to know if this is a legit company before I look at the details.  :thanks:

Same here! I attended one of their seminars and it was great! I tried attending one in Singapore and it cost me almost 2000sgd, nagulat ako na for free yung seminar nila and mas marami pa ko natutunan. Special treatment pa sila sa lahat ng clients. May isang trader na nageffort turuan ako one on one haha! Clap for them! I tried different brokers and different platforms also, I can say that theirs is the best (FXCM). Babalik ako dun next week, I'll bring with me my relatives. More power to TZH Global. I know someday, They'll be one of the best companies here in the Philippines. I'm so thankful sa support nila sating mga clients. One-of-a-kind!! Hindi katulad ng ibang brokers mga suplada hahaha

divergence

why do i need to pay for seminars like this when the information is available for free on the internet?

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200
Meron akong kilala na pwedeng maka pag assist sa inyo to FXCM UK without additional 2pips charge :)

rivac7

• Probie
hello, the best thing, I think, to learn forex is by doing a demo trading. Try opening demo accounts to various brokers such as Activtrades (MT5 platform), Ibfx (MT4), FXCM (tradeStation), or Forex.com for web platform, GFT as well has a good platform (dealbook360). If you want to be able to learn more and with very helpful staff, try easy-forex, this is my first broker.

divergence

yun din ginawa ko, i practiced on a demo from forex.com. after expiration lipat naman ako demo sa fxcm

tapus nag micro account na ako sa fxcm. iba lang talaga ang feeling ng totoong pera ang gamit mo pag nagtrade.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:14 AM by divergence »

rivac7

• Probie
In trading, rule and money management are very important. There is no 100% trading method that works in this market. Trading is more of an art rather than science, meaning there is no definite or absolute rule in this kind of market. Compare with gambling, you may be able to gain some edge in trading than in gambling. Gambling has always 50% chance of winning and losing while in trading, as an art, you will have a chance to have at least 51% or more chance of winning based on your trade setup. So, adding your rule and money management by following strictly and consistently with 51% winning strategy - guess what? in the long run you will be a successful trader.

divergence

rivac7

• Probie
@rivac7

how long have you been trading?

2 years. I have already gained lots of knowledge and ups and downs in this business. I was very fortunate because my job allows me to work with other stuff such as forex trading even during working hours..

divergence

2 years. I have already gained lots of knowledge and ups and downs in this business. I was very fortunate because my job allows me to work with other stuff such as forex trading even during working hours..

any plans of leaving office job and make forex a full-time?

that is my goal 2 years from kung magiging profitable ang 2 years na yun.

TZHglobaltrading

In trading, rule and money management are very important. There is no 100% trading method that works in this market. Trading is more of an art rather than science, meaning there is no definite or absolute rule in this kind of market. Compare with gambling, you may be able to gain some edge in trading than in gambling. Gambling has always 50% chance of winning and losing while in trading, as an art, you will have a chance to have at least 51% or more chance of winning based on your trade setup. So, adding your rule and money management by following strictly and consistently with 51% winning strategy - guess what? in the long run you will be a successful trader.

Very well said. Just to add up, you are gambling if you don't know what is going to happen/ what you're doing. Knowing is taking control. And control is a big edge in winning forex. :)

drewforex

Hi guys im andrew manalili and i was recently employed at zone equity ltd. so you want to try FX trading just pm me here in my account thanks. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Bananaboat

• Probie
I haven't tried forex before, is difficult? do I have to do it myself or I need to get an agent/ broker to do the trading for me? what is the minimum required amount to start trading? thank you

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
tahimik naman ng PMT mukang konti mga fx traders dito

TZHglobaltrading

tahimik naman ng PMT mukang konti mga fx traders dito

Hi tankbeta,

Baka busy sila sa family. End of vacation, enrollment etc... :)

divergence

busy sa ibang bagay, pabisibisita na lang sa chart.

umaasa na tumuloy pababa ang USD/CAD  :D

suntzu

• Forum Tambay 200
 :thankyou: thank you again mighty dollar...short eurusd, 122 pips in less than an hour(1.3406 to 1.3284!!! june 19, 2013 @ 1115 H PST. tried to hang on; but thats good enough for the day...
"No tapering: Federal Reserve to continue stimulus" - CNN Money.

usdcad since last friday came down 50 pips from thursday (june 13) but over the weekend it went up till now by 110 pips.
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2013, 03:42 AM by suntzu »

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
just got back from singapore. im handling clients na kasi. muzta na lahat dito? hope you had a great run lately.

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200

kevinleijh

Please teach us, para dumami pinoy forex trader promdi

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
Please teach us, para dumami pinoy forex trader promdi

di naman ako ganyan ka-expert. ;0

secret dyan is study one setup and be comfortable with it. and it's best to be familiar with 1 or 2 pairs muna.
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2013, 08:25 PM by batangpromdi_v2 »

divergence

guys ano tingin nyo dito sa eur/usd pair? tingin ko kasi sa weekly chart ay pababa pa rin sya. 1.200 kaya ang target?
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2013, 06:02 PM by divergence »

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
@divergence: logical target ang 1.20 when your looking at weekly chart. i think probable price stall is at 1.26-27 area when those shorts from 1.33 starts taking profit.

by the way, those who like to keep on staring at charts for extra screentime, use this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tckojzi6i2ae89b/Tradingsimulator.zip

pulot lang yan sa FF. okey rin yan to get familiar sa mga galaw ng kung anu man tinitignan nyo.

divergence

yun nga rin po ang plan ko na i-take ang profit sa 1.26-1.27 area at maglagay na lang ng new short entry.

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200

mishnu

After a year plus of demo and a lot of heartaches..  :D I believe I am in a position to start a live account.. From what I'd learn, dont even put your hard earned money if you havent devised a strategy yet.. I've attended a seminar before then after a while they are convincing people to put in money just to "feel" and test it out... Experience ko, it would take you a while just to "feel" it, it means losing a lot then gradually winning with a set of strategies..

But then again, di din minsan 100%.. By the way, I am only trading the Asian market, mas mabagal and mas swak sa predictions ko..

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200
Maraming experts dito kaso busy din sa business nila. Sir FF, Senyor, EuroatYen, TankBeta, Prospera .. at marami pang iba :D

I was lucky to have joined the Harmonics Trading discussion with coach Tankbeta :) dagdag sa kaalaman ...

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
@mishnu: if you want to "feel it", trade with micro. try oanda.

i used to be a daily chart trader but since i had so much in my hands right now, i needed to adjust and trade only a particular session for like 2-3 hours a day only. shifted strat to lower tf, m5 and m1, trading only one pair, gbpjpy.

gertiongco

Hello everyone!!! mabute at may Pinoy Forex Forum....

Question lang Mga BOSS.... Can somebody make a comment on IFOREX and also other na Forex Platform na pwedeng gamitin.... Thanks in advance
 :thankyou:

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
no experience with iforex, Sir gertiongco. dami ads ngayon sa facabook/other websites. ingat at research lagi bago mag open ng account.

may nabanggit nang several brokers dito, i suggest yun ang subukan mo. ideally, piliin mo yung broker na regulated ng NFA, CFTC, ASIC, FSA (regulators in US, UK, Australia)

always check forex review sites lalo na info sa http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/welcome.aspx to see kung may issues yung broker na gusto nyo subukan

as charting platform, i use metatrader (live and demo), pero i execute my trades sa broker platforms

maganda ang forex as a business, pero commit ka *at least* 1-3 years sa aral, tests, practice.

Good luck Sir!

gertiongco

@ ferrariEverest SALAMAT SA REPLY.. YAP i WILL CHECK  THESE SITES...
 :cool2:

quote author=ferrariEverest link=topic=30293.msg468827#msg468827 date=1376126886]
no experience with iforex, Sir gertiongco. dami ads ngayon sa facabook/other websites. ingat at research lagi bago mag open ng account.

may nabanggit nang several brokers dito, i suggest yun ang subukan mo. ideally, piliin mo yung broker na regulated ng NFA, CFTC, ASIC, FSA (regulators in US, UK, Australia)

always check forex review sites lalo na info sa http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/welcome.aspx to see kung may issues yung broker na gusto nyo subukan

as charting platform, i use metatrader (live and demo), pero i execute my trades sa broker platforms

maganda ang forex as a business, pero commit ka *at least* 1-3 years sa aral, tests, practice.

Good luck Sir!
[/quote]

DavidApol

• Forum Tambay 150
Maraming experts dito kaso busy din sa business nila. Sir FF, Senyor, EuroatYen, TankBeta, Prospera .. at marami pang iba :D

I was lucky to have joined the Harmonics Trading discussion with coach Tankbeta :) dagdag sa kaalaman ...
Meron pa ba nito? I wanna join :D sa forums ba to sir or live?

probinsyanongtrader

• Probie

sysonpyh

• Forum Tambay 100
yung downtrend naka sakay ako full till sa baba-pero sa uptrend i loose i bit-but i dont think the audusd will break above resistance-it will bounce back-it is just a matter of time.

DavidApol

• Forum Tambay 150
I just want to ask the veterans here kung ano thoughts nila regarding trading using a mechanical system. It definitely gives the advantage of not involving any emotions during trades. Has anyone here tried it?

probinsyanongtrader

• Probie

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
Trading with evening star......
Shorting pag may nakitang evening star?

Ingat Sir, d yan laging effective. Maraming factors ang kinoconsider.

isko

Hello Pinoy Forex Traders dito sa PMT.

So happy that may forex forum pala for pinoys (just recently surf the net to look for pinoy forex forums).  :D

I am engage for 2 years with forex and continuously learning reading the market. S&D Method ang sinusunod ko and I am a intraday/swing trader (1H/4H/D1/WK).

Hope to see more of you guys here in the forum.  :D

probinsyanongtrader

• Probie
Shorting pag may nakitang evening star?

Ingat Sir, d yan laging effective. Maraming factors ang kinoconsider.

Samalat sa paalala sir. and i believe lahat ng strategy hindi laging effective. importante alam mong tanggapin na mali trade mo if anything goes wrong. as soon as PA moves agaist you get out. hanap ng iba.

isko

Hello everyone, I hope this is the right thread to share some trades. Masya ako to see a Filipino Forex Forum unfortunately hindi ata gaano ka-active dito.

Anyway, my sell limit was triggered this morning @ 1287.49 on XAUUSD. Not a runner but has a good 3:1 RR ratio.

Lets see if the trade will play out as planned and hit TP @ 1261.99.  :hihi:

Update:

TP has been hit @ 1261.99 with a good 3:1 RR ratio. Looking for long now at 1238.14 - 1230.44 area. Let's see what the market could give us in the coming days for GOLD.

« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2013, 07:01 PM by isko »

probinsyanongtrader

• Probie

mateo.rodriguez.12345678

Share ko lng po. This company offers you great demo account for free on how to trade foreign currency and make money via the Forex market. It has been in business for more than 20 years and helps countless number of traders to succeed. Check it out. Please visit http://www.gdmfx.com for more. Salamat.

miming820

Po Tai Bullion Philippines Inc is looking for individual/freelance forex/stock broker with atleast 1 year experience in online trading. For more info email us at potai_bullion@yahoo.com.ph. Thank you and more powers.

autodoor

Hello everyone! There will be free forex trading seminar in the SM Mall of Asia this coming March 29, 2014. All interested traders are invited. For more info click this link: http://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/afs/come.php?id=3347&cid=10662&ctgid=16&atype=1

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
Forex-Trading Firm FXCM Fined by U.K. Regulator

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304255604579406640141660638?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304255604579406640141660638.html

anyone here currently with fxcm? whats your thoughts on this?

marklacuz2009

Hello po Mark here forex newbie forex trader ako at $2000 budget lang po as of now nasa $7000+ na pro copy trade lang ginagawa ko.. Guys pa tanung lang po kung anung site paba ung reliable na copy trade? ok naman po ako sa currently subscribe sa http://www.fxtactics.com/ 200-600 pips ung copy trades nila, try ko din sana sa iba baka mas mataas pa makuha kung pips kindly list down nalang po.. ty in advance.

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
Hello po Mark here forex newbie forex trader ako at $2000 budget lang po as of now nasa $7000+ na pro copy trade lang ginagawa ko.. Guys pa tanung lang po kung anung site paba ung reliable na copy trade? ok naman po ako sa currently subscribe sa http://www.fxtactics.com/ 200-600 pips ung copy trades nila, try ko din sana sa iba baka mas mataas pa makuha kung pips kindly list down nalang po.. ty in advance.

di ka pa sir masaya sa 200-600 pips? is it per week? hows your risk per trade?

binsyo

• Forum Tambay 100
^^^sir @reluma, bakit kailangan pa po ng email? Hindi naman po siguro bawal kung ishare niyo nalang po dito mga resources niyo para macheck ng karamihan... :rakenrol:

binsyo

• Forum Tambay 100
^^^ wow sir, you're trading the news! Ang galing naman! 'Yan din pinagaaralan ko ngayon eh, pero parating against sakin ang kapalaran :wall: Buti nalang sa demo lang...  :hihi:

pinoyfx_trainee

Hi guys,

Big FX Brokers also fined???

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=711519598940843&id=650815161677954&notif_t=notify_me

keera

I'm not really into forex trading pero curious ako. Ano ba ang copy trade?

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    Yesterday at 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    Yesterday at 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    Yesterday at 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM