PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

Filipino forex traders, converge here!

karissa · 576 · 165701

engrventz

• Probie
Bago lang po ako sa forex pero im interested na matuto kaya ako nandito. Guide nyo po ako... Salamat. Looking forward sa oanda nga pala.

We are all here to help each other bro, daming mga experienced trader around kaya marami tayong matututunan dito.

sibakero

Salamat engrventz practice muna ko bago magwaldas lol

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200
Ok na kahit hindi premium ang skype group.. group/conference chat lang will do :)

chiz_wiz

• Forum Tambay 100

fxturtle

I just want to say Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to my Filipino Friends.

To those who recognize me, rest assured that I will NEVER spam your thread and this message board. I was just curious to join you guys here as I was surprised that Filipino forex traders are growing in numbers. I hope you guys will profit from trading currencies.

Best to all!!!

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Noticed the ad-banner for the  IFX Financial Expo in Macau? Attendance is free, if I'm not mistaken.

Sana, the Philippines will be the next venue if there's another expo like that planned in the near future. May k na naman tayo, di ba?

suntzu

• Forum Tambay 200
Ok na kahit hindi premium ang skype group.. group/conference chat lang will do :)
i hope this will work kahit hindi premium account. i think the non-premium account has a limited group participation. also, the audio/visual quality is very poor even if you have a cable/dsl internet provider. but, we can try. lets hear from the host.

santino

• Forum Master 400
Hello everybody. Happy New Year! Let us all commit to becoming more disciplined, patient and abundant traders.

Matanong ko lang pala sa mga veterans dito. Meron na ba kayong kilala na totoong kumikita sa forex dito sa Pinas? I mean real traders who can honestly say that their earnings (and kabuhayan) are based from actual forex trading and not from selling programs, seminars or anything forex marketing, affiliate or IB related?

I've seen that there are more and more people who are discovering and venturing into retail forex trading in the Philippines. I wanted to know if there are people on the other side who are already successful?

To remove any vagueness let me include a criterion. When I say someone who is "successful" with his forex trading, I mean someone who can make and has been making a consistent $2,500 or more ( Php 100,000 ) net earnings per month. ( Account balance is not a factor in this particular query. I am just after net earnings at this time. Thank you in advance Sirs. )
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013, 12:37 PM by santino »

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Hi, Santi. Nice to see you back.

Are you asking about those who trade forex for a living in this forum? I seem to remember one or two people who've made that claim (one of them was BFX). May I know why you're asking?

santino

• Forum Master 400
Hi Prospera. Thank you for that info. I will do a forum search for BFX.

I was following this thread and read about forming a Skype group. That got me thinking, I've been following PMT Forex forums for over two years and so far, I have not read anyone who makes consistent profits from forex. It would be nice to find a fellow Pinoy and PMTer who we can invite in Skype and we can model after. Malay natin maging weekly EB na to.

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
^Uhm, BFX was the erstwhile fund manager for our failed Instaforex PAMM account experiment. He did say, as I recall, that  he was trading forex for a living... but if our experience is any indication,  I doubt that he'd make a good role-model.

Wasn't there someone  here before who was managing a million-dollar forex account for some fund in the Middle East? I thought you knew him. Wonder how he's doing now?

EuroatYenpo

Hello everybody. Happy New Year! Let us all commit to becoming more disciplined, patient and abundant traders.

Matanong ko lang pala sa mga veterans dito. Meron na ba kayong kilala na totoong kumikita sa forex dito sa Pinas? I mean real traders who can honestly say that their earnings (and kabuhayan) are based from actual forex trading and not from selling programs, seminars or anything forex marketing, affiliate or IB related?

I've seen that there are more and more people who are discovering and venturing into retail forex trading in the Philippines. I wanted to know if there are people on the other side who are already successful?

To remove any vagueness let me include a criterion. When I say someone who is "successful" with his forex trading, I mean someone who can make and has been making a consistent $2,500 or more ( Php 100,000 ) net earnings per month. ( Account balance is not a factor in this particular query. I am just after net earnings at this time. Thank you in advance Sirs. )

Hello there Santi, :) Happy New Year!.
I independently trade forex for a living using a system that I am comfortable with and I make mid-4 digits USD per month using 2%-5% risk per trade. My goal for this year is to hopefully make 5 digits per month . Of course I would not be consistent and successful without what you said - more discipline and more patience :),... 
Cheers,...
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2013, 10:16 PM by EuroatYenpo »

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
^That's inspiring to hear, Euro. Are you saying you do forex-trading full time, and earn a living solely from it?  :applause:
That's what I hope to be able to do too...eventually.

santino

• Forum Master 400
Hello there Santi, :) Happy New Year!.
I independently trade forex for a living using a system that I am comfortable with and I make mid-4 digits USD per month using 2%-5% risk per trade. My goal for this year is to hopefully make 5 digits per month . Of course I would not be consistent and successful without what you said - more discipline and more patience :),... 
Cheers,...

I am very happy to meet you EuroatYenpo. :)  I just knew that there had to be somebody out there who can actually make a living out of forex. Do you have a core / mastermind group that also trades forex? I'm really interested in looking for like minded individuals to share trading war stories with :) Btw are you in Metro Manila? I trade from my office in BF homes Paranaque.

EuroatYenpo

^That's inspiring to hear, Euro. Are you saying you do forex-trading full time, and earn a living solely from it?  :applause:
That's what I hope to be able to do too...eventually.

Hi Prospera :)
Yes - for the past years with the guidance of the Lord I now solely trade full time for a living. Been injured and eaten a lot of times by the market but I did not give up. I learned the hard way which I don't want my fellow aspiring kababayans to experience. For the newbies, there are no shortcuts in this business. :)
Do you have a secondary/full time job po which is a hindrance from your full time trading goal? :) 

EuroatYenpo

I am very happy to meet you EuroatYenpo. :)  I just knew that there had to be somebody out there who can actually make a living out of forex. Do you have a core / mastermind group that also trades forex? I'm really interested in looking for like minded individuals to share trading war stories with :) Btw are you in Metro Manila? I trade from my office in BF homes Paranaque.

Glad to meet you Santino. :) I am sure a lot of experienced traders here at PMT have a lot of battle stories with the banks - market.
I do my trading here in Quezon City po. How long have you been with the market - trading? 
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 03:18 PM by EuroatYenpo »

rockford

:D i once an investor at BFX pamm acount, but he was eaten alive by the market I think.  :watchuthink:

bzboi

• Forum Tambay 150
Hope there would be an EB or meetups of forex trader , maybe can share experiences or ideas

chiz_wiz

• Forum Tambay 100

chiz_wiz

• Forum Tambay 100
Closed my positions with 1527.34 Profit!

hehehe..

Demo Acct lang to.. di ko lang sure if ma duduplicate ko sa live acct to..

JonathanLouReyes

Closed my positions with 1527.34 Profit!

hehehe..

Demo Acct lang to.. di ko lang sure if ma duduplicate ko sa live acct to..

think positive! haha! how are your trades?

chiz_wiz

• Forum Tambay 100
Hi there sir jonathan!

im still trading with paper money right now, for over a month already, and im slowly getting the " feel " of it.. so to speak... but the first month of my demo trading was a total disaster... hehehe... sabi sa akin ni master ferrari to keep on going, kaya tuloy nalang ako... pero hindi na muna ako mag oopen ng live account, unahin ko muna ang review ng board exam ko....
hehehe... kasi maxado akong na ooverwhelm when i have open positions... parang gusto ko naka tutok lang sa computer ko lagi..  hehehe... have u been busy lately? we missed u here...

JonathanLouReyes

Hi there sir jonathan!

im still trading with paper money right now, for over a month already, and im slowly getting the " feel " of it.. so to speak... but the first month of my demo trading was a total disaster... hehehe... sabi sa akin ni master ferrari to keep on going, kaya tuloy nalang ako... pero hindi na muna ako mag oopen ng live account, unahin ko muna ang review ng board exam ko....
hehehe... kasi maxado akong na ooverwhelm when i have open positions... parang gusto ko naka tutok lang sa computer ko lagi..  hehehe... have u been busy lately? we missed u here...

Hi! yup, i've been a little busy lately. connections with provinces have been opening up lately because they want to learn too. its great that forex trading is really becoming popular.

anyway, yeah focus on the boards first! thats gonna be your bread and butter, haha! ferraris right, keep going until you find an excellent strategy that works for you. try D1 charts, personally i like trading there because its less stressful. you only need to check it once a day and the supports and resistances hold off much better (mejo nakakatamad lang kasi mas exciting pag nakatutok sa charts, haha!). at least its just a demo, you can try all kinds of strategies you want to. also try keeping a trading journal. its a little tedious, but you get to distinguish the good and bad trades. well good luck with both your trades and your boards!

chiz_wiz

• Forum Tambay 100

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
@santi, i trade forex for a living. pero di naman P100,000/month yung kita ko.

Ping

• VIP 3500
Hello, sana maging active uli ang thread na ito!

Nice job, Euro!

jayme00

which broker can you guys recommend?

Hi! Been trading with different brokers already and I can say that FXCM is one of the best.

As a trader, we're happy that forex trading is already growing in our country. We're just hoping that the bigger ones will soon have their own offices here in the Philippines..

Ping

• VIP 3500

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
^Probably not, Ping. If that's true, we'd have heard about it in a big way.

I think you might be confusing it with Mark So's Forex Club Manila (which is now, I believe, Forex Club Asia).

But it won't be long, IMO,  before we see  more international forex-brokers in our shores (the Asia/Pacific region being an area these brokers have set their sights on, according to a recent survey I read).

Lightwind_99

• PMT Idol 1500

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
^ Oo nga, I'm missing all the forex "old-timers" in the forum.

Baka p'wede na tayong mag-hold ng friendly contest (live account) this time around. What do you think, lightwind? Will the idea now fly?:-)

r.roniel

Good day guys! bago lang ako sa trading industry and may isang Forex broker ang nag-ooffer ng free coaching hanggang sa live trading or real account. IForex ang name ng company. Natural lang ba sa company ang nag-ooffer ng free coaching na 1 on 1? Yung iba kasi may bayad. Thanks in advance sa nga advice!

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
@r.roniel

natural lang na mag-offer yung iba kasi investment nila yun, but be careful with such coaching, more or less, they'll teach you stuff that you may be able to use, and even enticed you to invest and explain the benefits of using large leverage.

you should also ask yourself if the coach has the credential. if hindi yan forex trader, i won't even bother listening to him, i can get all info sa google.

don't be fooled by a coach "kuno" who may teach you all sorts of tricks, and even make you believe that you won't lose a penny to get you even more excited to open a trading account and start right away.

if you do proceed with the session, these are the questions or topics that you should watch for, or if they didnt discuss it, you should ask.

1. how much is the spread?
2. how much to open an ecn account? retail account? and what's the difference between the two.
3. what is the minimum leverage and what risk is inherent on bigger leverage?
4. what is the minimum lot size per trade?
5. who are their liquidity providers?
6. what regulatory compliance do they have as a forex broker?
7. what are the method of funding/withdrawal? are there fees for such?

most questions center around the trading condition that the broker can offer you. don't be too excited about technical analysis, rather, know the core idea of trading forex, which is money management.

but i wont be surprised if the coaching will center on technical analysis. if your a noob, you would think that, "ah, ganun lang pala yun?" as i always say, it's simple, but it's not easy.

punta ka na lang sa babypips.com

check here as well: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.iforex.com

then try to search google for more info

i visited their site and they don't have any info on regulations and liquidity providers.

search mo na lang sa google why important ang liquidity provider.

anyways, why not open an offshore account? wala ka tiwala sa mga international brokers? or other brokers who have no local presence?
« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013, 10:39 PM by batangpromdi_v2 »

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
^Probably not, Ping. If that's true, we'd have heard about it in a big way.

I think you might be confusing it with Mark So's Forex Club Manila (which is now, I believe, Forex Club Asia).

But it won't be long, IMO,  before we see  more international forex-brokers in our shores (the Asia/Pacific region being an area these brokers have set their sights on, according to a recent survey I read).

Ika-clarify ko lang ang sagot ko. May mga international forex brokers with websites ending in .ph (FXCM at i-forex, for example) but that does not mean they have a brick-and-mortar presence here like Admiral Markets or Easy-Forex.

pinoyips

Now looking to short the euro once it gives me a good rally, same with the pound. What are you trading today guys?

freeman12

• Forum Master 300

Ping

• VIP 3500

pinoyips

Euro reverses during the New York Session, Break even trade, let's see tomorrow if we'll have another short opportunity. Pound short gave more pips than the Euro and has not completely reverse.

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
what do you think guys? ma hit po kaya si target?

wow. weekly trader :applause: mukang months pa ang bibilangin sir bago mahit ang TP.. nice trade sir

freeman12

• Forum Master 300
@tankbeta, first time ko it-try yung long term trade :hihi:
tinaasan ko pati ang tp, baka di ma hit eh. :hihi:

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100

freeman12

• Forum Master 300

daily chart: piercing line candle stick pattern
weekly chart: convergence in the stochiastic osc, bull bar

reversal na kaya ng eur/usd?  :book:

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200

freeman12

• Forum Master 300

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
technical analysis eur/usd

hahaha ganda nito .. napaka informative :applause: more chart analysis plss :cool2:

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
Di nakaporma si sniper, nakalagpas si flash, pumunta sa 1.29.

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
The more sophisticated you become as a trader, the more you will realize that trading is completely mental. It isn't you against the markets, it's just YOU." - Mark Douglas

always plan your trade and trade your plan
Have a great weekend everyone! godbless ♥

freeman12

• Forum Master 300

filipinoforex

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
konti lng ba tlga mga traders dito sa philippines? kasi iilan lng m,ga active poster dito PMT eh...

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200
As far as I know .. marami na ang merong alam about Forex lalo na dun kay Mark So trainings .. I don't know lang if anong experience nila.

freeman12

• Forum Master 300
^ i was just about to ask about mark so's training programs. here's his website.
i think he teaches a bit more than basics of forex, he earns from it, and at the same time get commissions from his students when they open their own live account.
brilliant way to earn (for mark so) lalo na siguro if he applies networking principles with it.

pero you can't learn forex trading in just a couple of seminars right?

here's another of his website. from tha looks of it, para syang EA. what do you thin guys?

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
marami pa rin ata ignorante sa forex @synapse. kasi sa kabilang site, nag-open lang ako about forex trading as a way to produce some side profit, naku, grabe tirada sa akin. kesyo gambling daw, super risky, manloloko mga brokers, etc. napagod na ako kaka-explain. hinayaan ko na lang.

i think what triggered such is ignorance of international markets, and the fact na sinabi ko na mahirap kumita sa forex, but if you're disciplined enough, makukuha mo rin. gusto kasi ng iba mabilisang kita na walang ginagawa.

glenpado

sir ok rin ba ang broker xforex?  http://www.xforex.com sino kaya ang nakagamit na nito. thanks sa inputs..

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
marami pa rin ata ignorante sa forex @synapse. kasi sa kabilang site, nag-open lang ako about forex trading as a way to produce some side profit, naku, grabe tirada sa akin. kesyo gambling daw, super risky, manloloko mga brokers, etc. napagod na ako kaka-explain. hinayaan ko na lang.

i think what triggered such is ignorance of international markets, and the fact na sinabi ko na mahirap kumita sa forex, but if you're disciplined enough, makukuha mo rin. gusto kasi ng iba mabilisang kita na walang ginagawa.

There is no risky market there is only a risky trader

pakitaan mo ng konting marketing advertisment about forex para naman magkaroon ng konting lasa ang pagkain nila :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKYjZ_8EcE
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:57 PM by tankbeta »

sysonpyh

• Forum Tambay 100
Mas maganda kung kaw nalang mismo ang mag apply for IB. I think most brokers ay merong ganung system. So its like my mga apprentice ka, and then 1nce they open account with the same broker my commission ka, marami din gani2 ginagawa. For all I know, no one can predict the forex xchange market at 100%. So many are interested to know secrets about how to make it easy. Pag nag ttrade kana, you will soon realize that the thing you have control is mostly you and how you execute your set-up.

like all other, its requires skill, experience and practice-no shortcut

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200
@batangpromdi

oo nga bosing eh. lalo na dito sa amin sa southern philippines. just last year kasi, 2 biggest pyramiding scam blown. tapos ang sabi pa ng mga scammers eh they are trading oil, gold, and currencies.. the forex market. kaya negative pa rin ang impact ng FX trading dito.

------------

Mostly sa nakikita ko mga adverts ng FX seminars sa atin ngayon eh puro Price Action ang tinuturo. Well, that's one of the basics pero mostly by scalping ang methods. So far, wala pa akong nakikitang FX training that is kinda ..

"Trade with the Banks" ang dating :D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:36 PM by Synapse »

tankbeta

• Forum Tambay 200
@batangpromdi

oo nga bosing eh. lalo na dito sa amin sa southern philippines. just last year kasi, 2 biggest pyramiding scam blown. tapos ang sabi pa ng mga scammers eh they are trading oil, gold, and currencies.. the forex market. kaya negative pa rin ang impact ng FX trading dito.

------------

Mostly sa nakikita ko mga adverts ng FX seminars sa atin ngayon eh puro Price Action ang tinuturo. Well, that's one of the basics pero mostly by scalping ang methods. So far, wala pa akong nakikitang FX training that is kinda ..

"Trade with the Banks" ang dating :D

hmm ok na Idea yan ah. kung may biggest losers na TV show... gawa tayo biggest winners FX?

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200

rivac7

• Probie

rivac7

• Probie
Anyone here using supply and demand strategy like me?

rivac7

• Probie
hello everyone, I would be very happy to help you guys in forex trading.. anyone?

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
ganyan talaga mga tao, pag nakakita ng pera, sugod agad. nadumihan pa yung name ng forex at futures.

lazy trader tawag sa akin ng anak ko. i spend more time playing xbox than trade.  :) more on price action kasi ako at longer term.

@rivac7: may blog ka ba? post lang your ideas here.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:41 AM by batangpromdi_v2 »

rivac7

• Probie
ganyan talaga mga tao, pag nakakita ng pera, sugod agad. nadumihan pa yung name ng forex at futures.

lazy trader tawag sa akin ng anak ko. i spend more time playing xbox than trade.  :) more on price action kasi ako at longer term.

@rivac7: may blog ka ba? post lang your ideas here.

yup meron akong blog. www.humanandprice.com,, musta naman trading?

Synapse

• Forum Tambay 200

rivac7

• Probie

rivac7

• Probie

batangpromdi_v2

• Forum Tambay 100
okey naman. im not a trader who trades often. i trade like 2-3x a month lang, more on swing to mid term akong style. my target is huge and i tend to hold trades for a number of days, scaling down as the swing loses strength.

rivac7

• Probie
oh ok, there are lots of European news today, nice market volatility.. :)

rivac7

• Probie

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    Yesterday at 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    Yesterday at 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    Yesterday at 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM