PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

Filipino forex traders, converge here!

karissa · 576 · 165710

karissa

Hi,

It's cool to find a pinoy forex forum.  I have been trading for the past two years in the U.S. and currently, visiting the Phils.  It is great to trade in the Phils.  because of the time zone.  I trade the euro/jpy and gbp/usd.

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
karissa,
oo masarap mag-trade dito saPinas. gising na gising tayo bago mag open ang Europe hanggang makapagbukas ang US market  :D

tutoy

• Forum Master 400

karissa,
oo masarap mag-trade dito saPinas. gising na gising tayo bago mag open ang Europe hanggang makapagbukas ang US market  :D

I agree!...kaya pwede maging forex traders destination ang Pilipinas.

beast_master

iamstorm

Hi everyone, I'm just new to this and I'd like to ask people here a question.

I've been approached to be a part of a Forex trading team thats being established here. I'm not being asked to put out any money, only attend a 1 week training program (where transpo and food will be reimbursed) and a four month evaluation based on my performance with a dummy account (this evaluation period also has a minimal salary). If I pass the evaluation, only then will I be given a real money account with company money to trade. All this can be done through telecommute, as they can log into my account to check on the progress of my trades.

Their system involves generally positive results but only with small profits per trade. We're going to be asked to do about 20-40 trades per day initially with a 2.5 - 1 spread. Once I start with a live money account, the salary increases and then there's a 5% commission, plus some bonuses if I perform well. The broker they are using is  WAL Capital.

It's a sort of offshoring arrangement, as the main office (which is, as I understand, a newly emerging company) is in the States, so it's separate from the local Forex here. The company is myforexplanet, by the way.

Can anybody tell me if this particular operation is legit or worth the time and effort, or is just a scam? Again, I will never put out any money at any stage of the whole process. Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2009, 11:49 AM by iamstorm »

beast_master

sounds like the other pioneering souls who put up same system the past few years. Unfortunately they are nowhere to be found now.

Anyway, since you don't have your own money on the line, what is your liability once you experience a string of losses? and besides you are trained for a week and a 4month demo and they think that's enough? Geez. If I didn't know better I would have thought it's alright. But this market has a reputation of skinning newcomers alive.
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2012, 12:53 AM by FutureGizmo »

iamstorm

^Thank you for your reply. That's why there's the dummy account so that they can evaluate how you trade. They are teaching us techniques like buying at resistances and selling at supports, and only three trades max at a time are allowed. They are also teaching us hedging.

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000

^Thank you for your reply. That's why there's the dummy account so that they can evaluate how you trade. They are teaching us techniques like buying at resistances and selling at supports, and only three trades max at a time are allowed. They are also teaching us hedging.

If what you said is true, then go for it :cool2:

Be wary that anything that sounds to good to be true is otherwise :watchuthink:

iamstorm

If what you said is true, then go for it :cool2:

Be wary that anything that sounds to good to be true is otherwise :watchuthink:

Thank you for your reply sir. Yes, these are really the techniques they are teaching us. I've seen people already doing the dummy monitored accounts and they can really only go as far as three trades at a time max, either two buys one sell, or vice versa. We are also not allowed to trade more than 5% of the equity or during Bollinger squeezes and NEWS events.

At this point, I don't feel that this is one of those too good to be true things, as I will not be putting out any money, and you really have to make it in the evaluation to qualify for a real money account. Plus, 5% commission is relatively small, isn't it? And with the limit of the equity we can use, the profit is small. Also, they're not rushing me to get a monitored account, as I indicated that I'd like to try out the unmonitored dummy for about a month or two before I commit to the monitored dummy.

Although I would appreciate it if people posted what could be wrong with this type of set-up, as I really want to know if this could be some sort of scam. I did research online about forex scams, but this doesn't seem to fit any of them. But still, there might be other scams people like me am not aware about.

Again, thank you all for your answers!
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2009, 03:09 PM by iamstorm »

beast_master

well, I have nothing against the methods.  It's the same ones we are using.  The problem (or future problem) lies on the trader's accountability.  If the trader doesn't have any money at stake, they tend to trade just to make trades. If they make losses they won't care because it doesn't hurt the trader's wallet  at all.

iamstorm

well, I have nothing against the methods. It's the same ones we are using. The problem (or future problem) lies on the trader's accountability. If the trader doesn't have any money at stake, they tend to trade just to make trades. If they make losses they won't care because it doesn't hurt the trader's wallet at all.

So you feel sir, that this isn't some kind of scam?

As for the accountability, that's part what the monitored dummy account is for, so that they can see if we're sticking to the three trade rule and placing the right trades to we minimize having to hedge or having to wait for a trade to reach the TP limit (which is +3, btw).

Thank you for the reply sir!

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500

As for the accountability, that's part what the monitored dummy account is for...

bukod sa Bollinger squeeze, ano pa ginagamit/tinuturo, can u share?  :D
hopefully u are really curious & not an agent for that company....

iamstorm

^Nope not an agent. wouldn't have mentioned the word "scam" if I was. :D

So far, the stuff I've posted are the things they've covered in the lectures. I really just want to know if there are forex scams that don't necessarily require traders to put out money.

beast_master

So you feel sir, that this isn't some kind of scam?

Geez, I don't know.  I don't know how these guys operate.  DO they accept deposits by themselves?  Do they promise fixed return? Who's the broker? from where?  Who clears your trades? etc.etc.  It's not easy to smell some fish. :hihi:

iamstorm

Geez, I don't know. I don't know how these guys operate. DO they accept deposits by themselves? Do they promise fixed return? Who's the broker? from where? Who clears your trades? etc.etc. It's not easy to smell some fish. :hihi:

Any tips sir, on when my alarms should go off?

Fixed return? I don't think so. One of the things they told me from the very start is that it's impossible to get a fixed return, much less be risk-free because the market is really unpredictable. Their broker is Wal Capital.
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2012, 12:54 AM by FutureGizmo »

Prospera

• PMT Idol 1500
Hi, iamstorm. :hello:

One question: Do they expect you to solicit for accounts to trade? I think that's when things begin to be problematic--when people who are new to trading and have yet to earn their spurs, so to speak, are "pressured" to persuade friends, relatives, etc to open a managed account with the company.

But if it's a proprietary firm (where traders use the company's capital), it's a different story. I'd say go for it! I've in fact been looking around for the longest time for something like that here in the country as I'd like to be a prop trader in currencies, and the only prop firms  I know of hereabouts only trade in equities.

Get back to us when you learn more about the way the company does business, won't you? From the way you describe it, I think it's worth a look-see, at least.

Good luck!

moneybrainz

• Forum Tambay 100
@iamstorm.... Sir how did you apply for the forex training class?? Im interested to join if walang fees or any payments for the training..you msg me at johnbarlow888@gmail.com..thanks in advance..

mylouiebiz

• Probie
Good day to everybody im a newbie and i wanna learn forex trading.. please give me some tips.. do i need to register for a prctice account and where i can find a good broker.. thank you..

iamstorm

Hi, iamstorm. :hello:

One question: Do they expect you to solicit for accounts to trade? I think that's when things begin to be problematic--when people who are new to trading and have yet to earn their spurs, so to speak, are "pressured" to persuade friends, relatives, etc to open a managed account with the company.

But if it's a proprietary firm (where traders use the company's capital), it's a different story. I'd say go for it! I've in fact been looking around for the longest time for something like that here in the country as I'd like to be a prop trader in currencies, and the only prop firms  I know of hereabouts only trade in equities.

Get back to us when you learn more about the way the company does business, won't you? From the way you describe it, I think it's worth a look-see, at least.

Good luck!

Hi there, no, no pressure at all to solicit accounts or clients. We're going to be using company capital when we get to trade real money.

@moneybrainz: try looking for the job ad in 88db, I forgot the email address you're supposed to send your resume to. The company is myforexplanet. I didn't pay anything for the classes, but I don't think there's any certification, although I think the company does provide training for Forex, so best you inquire with them directly.

pinky21

hey sana makilala ko kayu inpers0n uhm at minsan lang ako mag internet kaya kung gusto ny0 pag usapan natin ang pse. investing eto number ko 09071683086 yan txt txt tayo about sa pse. sana mag karoon tayu ng grupo grupo ng mga investor ahehehe cge take care and g0dbless.....!.!.!

engrkyle

• Probie

hey sana makilala ko kayu inpers0n uhm at minsan lang ako mag internet kaya kung gusto ny0 pag usapan natin ang pse. investing eto number ko 09071683086 yan txt txt tayo about sa pse. sana mag karoon tayu ng grupo grupo ng mga investor ahehehe cge take care and g0dbless.....!.!.!
that's is a great idea we can share news and possibly our business too  :cool2:

FoRexScalper

• Probie
I'm into Forex trading also. If you would like to learn more about my trading style / plan, send me a message. Planning to form a group who would like to trade EUR/USD.

jmv808

• Probie

I'm into Forex trading also. If you would like to learn more about my trading style / plan, send me a message. Planning to form a group who would like to trade EUR/USD.

I want to know your style. Actually I am still studying forex, no real trading yet.. but I am looking at EUR/USD to be my main currency pair to trade. How will we start?

FoRexScalper

• Probie

I want to know your style. Actually I am still studying forex, no real trading yet.. but I am looking at EUR/USD to be my main currency pair to trade. How will we start?

Thats great. EUR/USD is a good place to start forex trading. Sir moneybrainz, Sir engrkyle and I had an impromptu EB last friday to discuss and share experiences about trading, maybe you could join us next time around. pm me your contact details so I could inform you in advance.

engrkyle

• Probie

Thats great. EUR/USD is a good place to start forex trading. Sir moneybrainz, Sir engrkyle and I had an impromptu EB last friday to discuss and share experiences about trading, maybe you could join us next time around. pm me your contact details so I could inform you in advance.

It was a great meeting .. and i'm very exited to explore other brokers ...

moneybrainz

• Forum Tambay 100
@FoRexScalper  thanks for giving me and engr kyle some info about the forex brokerage that you are promoting..I hope that we can be included in the next batch of trainees..

@ engrkyle the link that you emailed me is good and I downloaded the Ichimoku manual from that site..anyway im going to read up more of this ichimoku and then I will msg you once I have prepared some questions...thanks !!

FoRexScalper

• Probie

@FoRexScalper  thanks for giving me and engr kyle some info about the forex brokerage that you are promoting..I hope that we can be included in the next batch of trainees..

It was a pleasure sir. Will let you know as soon as the next training batch begins.

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500

......hello ako po pala si angelo gusto ko lang po mag tan0ng kung pano mag invest sa phillipine stock exchange newbie lang po ako eto po number ko kung sino po gusto tumulong saken 09071683086 uhm........ kapag nag invest kaba sa PSX pede po ba matalo yung ininvest ko nun.......................................................please comment naman po kayo thank u............??????????!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Greetings!
please, wag po kayo atat, konti lang tao dito e.
nasa forex forum po kayo.
dito po ang discussion about PSE:
http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?board=205.0

to answer your question, pwede po matalo lahat ng investment nyo. d po garantisado ang panalo o kita sa trading, stocks or whatever, specially pag d po pinagaralan ang pag-iinvest..
kelan kayo nag invest? in my opinion, bearish po ang stocks ngayon.
Good luck!

pinky21

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
reluma, pinky21,
Welcome!  :hello:

pinky21,
basahin mo yung mga threads dito.
sundin mo yung mga suggestions...
pag may tanong ka, tanong ka lang dito. (be patient lang, bihira lang kasi may active posters dito)
if u are interested, magmember ka rin dun sa forexfactory.com. may pinoy rin dun, pero mas konti nga lang. yung ibang members dito, gaya ko, member din dun (mas active ako dun by the way). mas marami experienced traders dun, so pwede ka rin magtanong dun

faith1013cedy

hi guys!!

mdunleavy
question here ano pong tawag dyan sa chart na maraming x and o's
thank you!!!
Posted on: April 17, 2010, 07:54:27
and another question here,
im planning on opening my first live account next month,i just want know how much should i put......... :scratch:
im planning to trade 3 to 5 lots(10000 each) a day(daytrading sana ang style)magkano kaya?mga 1000 dollars ba pwede na?
 :scratch:

Lightwind_99

• PMT Idol 1500
Lightwind is back in the house  :hihi:

howz everybody doing?  :D

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
Sir Lightwind_99,
kamusta na.. busy sa trading/other business?

mejo tahimik parin dito :D

faith1013cedy

hi guyskamusta na kayong lahat?parang natahimik ata lahat ng traders dto?question lng oh
saan ba makakakuha ng reliable na fundamental news?
thanks!

ija

mga sir question lang po, meron po ba kaung mga free ebook about forex from beginner to advance pwede po makidownload? kung pwede lang po tnx!

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
ija,
mas ok na mag aral ka sa babypips &/or forexfactory.com :rakenrol:
sa pagkakaalam ko, wala talagang kumpleto na pdf na tungkol sa beginner to advanced
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2010, 01:01 PM by ferrariEverest »

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Muzta mga ka pips :hello:

almost 5 mos na in real trading still not recovering sa capital :cry:

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500

Sir tops,
treat it as a business.
some businesses take years bago makabawi. it's no different sa trading

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000

Sir tops,
treat it as a business.
some businesses take years bago makabawi. it's no different sa trading

:thankyou: bossing.  Mukhang madami pang kakaining bigas :hihi:

highriser015

• Probie
kelan kaya ang susunod na meet up ng mga pinoy forex traders , balitaan nyo po kami ha  para naman makapunta kami :D

moneybrainz

• Forum Tambay 100

If you are losing trades the  best thing now is temporarily stop your live trading for  a while ..and just practice demo trading until you are really familiar with your strategy..then hopefully once you get back with live trading you will be better prepared..just my 2 pips..

IMAPIP

If you would like to learn FOREX trading contact me at imapip8@gmail.com.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if you ask.  Have a nice evening everyone!

flexitrader888

Hi just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the fellow traders, been trading financial instruments online for awhile. It does have its ups and downs and you have to be a strong and level headed person to be able to cope up with it.  I run my own little forex and b. options trading blog http://tradingfootsteps.blogspot.com. Fee free to drop by and say hello :)

Ping

• VIP 3500
Wow, ang dami na rin palang Pinoy na forex traders.

Ilan kaya sa atin ang nanalo na ng consistently?  I mean, yung ginagawa itong MAIN source of income?

:hello:

sirwilliam

wag ka na mahiya sir ping.. share your secrets nman... hahaha

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
asan na mga pinoy traders :scratch:

mukhang talunan na ata tayo :hihi:

mylouiebiz

• Probie
Mahirap nga manalo sa forex hirap mag analyze  i tried a live account napapansin ko lang everytime na open ako position madalas and trade ko against the trend. I need to study more going back to babypips university. Meron ako nakita link for forex robot my virus lang yong keygen pero pede gamitin 3 times. Send me PM na lang pag nakuha nyo activation code.

http://rapidshare.com/files/245799596/Forex_Killer_v3.rar
Pwd; IPHONE

piameg

• Forum Expert 500
@ping, meron akong kilala na taga pmt na main source of income na nya yang forex at dyan yumaman, tahimik lang sya kasi busy na sya sa mga biz na naipundar from mga kita nya sa forex hehehe :) mahirap daw gawing sideline ang forex if yan talaga gusto mong main source of income eh magkukulong ka talaga sa kwarto at yan lang ang gagawin mo ng ilang taon. Di pang sideline ang forex kung gusto mo talaga kumita dyan...pwede mo na syang maging sideline pag nasa expert level ka na tulad ng ginagawa nya para pwede na maging sideline. Eh super busy pa sya kaya di pa ako natuturuan pero sana soon pag may time na sya.
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2010, 10:53 AM by piameg »

flexitrader888

I guess in my opinion, pwede naman siguro ma sideline yan if you practice money management and you trade in a bigger timeframe so you dont have to check every minute of every day. I have wins and I have losses, the important thing is to keep your win ratios bigger than your loss ratios. Even a system that is religiously followed to the letter and has only a 55% win ration can still make profit. A stable backtested system followed with discipline, Money management, risk/reward analysis and detachment/patience is the common factor of the most successful forex traders in the world.
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2012, 12:46 AM by FutureGizmo »

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Long before i traded every day in a particular hour after work. I made some and I loose plenty. :hihi: Always keeping trying hard to learn the ropes of the trade. Mind you guys,  its too stressful for a daily trader wannabe much more so I got a job to keep as well. It cost me sleepless nights, uneasy feelings and anxiety in the process :fight1:

But I won't give a hell of a fight :boxing:  

For now the turbulence in trading died down and steady recovering slowly. If you ask me if I find the holy grail. Hell no. We just need to keep evolving and continuously learning. :cool2:

Ping

• VIP 3500

forexnewbie

marami din palang interested sa forex na mga pinoy tulad ko
I trade palang in demo account to improve my strategy
may nakikita din ako sa internet na mga expert pinoy trader sa forex

here is my demo account performance

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/anthony/63399

malapit na rin ako mag open ng real account pag maganda ang performance ng demo account ko this november..
I'll update my demo account performance here
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2010, 05:00 PM by forexnewbie »

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000

engrventz

• Probie
Hello guys,

I am new to live forex trading but I have already trading from my Demo account for quite sometime.I am OFW here in middle east so sakop lahat ang oras ng London at NY trading time.I just open my live account with OANDA and so far so good.happy pipping everyone.

boki

Mahirap nga manalo sa forex hirap mag analyze  i tried a live account napapansin ko lang everytime na open ako position madalas and trade ko against the trend. I need to study more going back to babypips university. Meron ako nakita link for forex robot my virus lang yong keygen pero pede gamitin 3 times. Send me PM na lang pag nakuha nyo activation code.

http://rapidshare.com/files/245799596/Forex_Killer_v3.rar
Pwd; IPHONE

nakapag download ako sir ng clean copy, of course, keygen.exe can be considered as virus due to alteration scheme dun sa application....

Forex Killer 4.12

http://www.mediafire.com/?wf9r4vvc6u8v86p (personal upload)

Ngayun palang ako nag enrol sa babypips.... God bless

Lightwind_99

• PMT Idol 1500
advice ko sa mga newbie sa forex. sa una pa lang start to learn using MT4 kasi mas versatile ang pag analyze ng trading dun with your custom indicators. and Furthermore learn from your wrong trades, develop a habit of gauging your risks and reward ratio, learn when to stop and close your trades and lastly keep on developing that innate skill to control your emotions. good luck

piameg

• Forum Expert 500
@ping, kilala mo na ang friend ko heheh :) sana may eb tayo mga forex traders though newbie pa lang ako at di pa forex trader, pag aaralan ko pa lang, hehe until now pag-aaralan pa rin kasi di maharap harap pa.

tradeventure

i trade only part time mostly indexes but it's very volatile and most follow the US lead. forex is ok coz it's on 24 hrs a day and not highly volatile. i can trade anywhere as long as there is internet connection using my broker's platform.  they charge no commission,. it's based overseas though but they have a few branches in Asia. you only need to open an account with them and the trading software can be downloaded to your pc or laptop.

noypips

hi everyone! hi piameg, sali ako sa eb...open din place namin dito sa makati, pwede tayo mag tagiisa ng computer dito to talk about forex, we can trade Ideas related to forex, to avoid scam also, winning signal and combinations of indicators, technical and fundamentals. all related to forex market. you can send email to me at noypiptrader@yamil.com, or text or call 09158822925, Thanks...

forexnewbie

hi everyone! hi piameg, sali ako sa eb...open din place namin dito sa makati, pwede tayo mag tagiisa ng computer dito to talk about forex, we can trade Ideas related to forex, to avoid scam also, winning signal and combinations of indicators, technical and fundamentals. all related to forex market. you can send email to me at noypiptrader@yamil.com, or text or call 09158822925, Thanks...

maganda ngang magkaroon ng pinoy forex trader group dito sa PMT

piameg

• Forum Expert 500
wow sige kitakits tayo dyan kay noypips, kelan kayo pwede?

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
aba aba sama ako dyan sa eb na iyan, libre ba tsibog :watchuthink:

turf

nakapanuod na ba kayong video peter bainless about candle sticks?

Ping

• VIP 3500
@ping, kilala mo na ang friend ko heheh :) sana may eb tayo mga forex traders though newbie pa lang ako at di pa forex trader, pag aaralan ko pa lang, hehe until now pag-aaralan pa rin kasi di maharap harap pa.

Clueless ako, madam eh ... paki PM naman po kung sino?

:hello:

alcedz

Hi guys,

are there any online forex trading site operated in the Philippines?

Pyramus

Join ako kaya lang sa singapore me .... sa may mga etoro account ako si Pyramus77

Karl_Pablo

hi,

how is this affiliate program exactly work? can we join this even if dont have much knowledge with FOREX?

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
wala rin minimum deposit sa Oanda.
tight spreads pa.
Oanda's a relatively more reputable broker.
recently, nag offer na rin sila ng MT4, pero d pa ata ganun ka-stable.

Ping

• VIP 3500
FxOpen MT4 seems to be nice naman.  And if you can open a 1k usd account, go for the ECN MT4, spreads are significantly lower.

GoMarkets is another good broker based in Australia.  If you want to use PayPal to fund your account, then you must request your base currency in AUD.

FYI.

:cool2:

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    Yesterday at 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    Yesterday at 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    Yesterday at 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM