PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

PAG-IBIG II

arnel · 92 · 63473

arnel

• Forum Master 400

bizmen

• Forum Expert 500
i'll check this here at Pagibig office, i would like to get Pagibig II other than the normal POP which i'm paying 30dollars per month. :applause:

yojmg

• Forum Master 300
bizmen, paki relay info that u can get. thx

arnel

• Forum Master 400
sir bizmen, kindly post it na lang here sa PMT for the benefit of everyone,,, 5% net, not bad i guess,,,

bizmen

• Forum Expert 500
^^ sure mga bossing once i got info published to dito  :cool2:

zpp

• Probie
guys di ko to mahanap duon sa website nila, can someone post a direct link to their site about this program?

yung dividends pa ano schedule nung payments nun?

arnel

• Forum Master 400
sir bizmen, ano nang balita? ppwede ba tayo dito?  :thankyou:

bizmen

• Forum Expert 500
^ bossing diko makatakas sa office, till 4pm lang ksi office timing ng POLO dito ...but ill try this week maka pasyal at ma makapag tanong personal sa Pagbig representative.
sa palagay ko bossing pasok sakin / stin eto for safe savings, i can't considered this as investment ska for long term / pang retire ba  :hihi:

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
The link to the press release is here
http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/nr_feb2010e.htm

but I couldn't find any details about the program itself yet
on the site. Hindi pa ata updated ang site

bizmen

• Forum Expert 500
^^just visited and met Pagibig representative at my area, the program is so simple.
aside from the $30/mon contributions to avail P3M housing loan, u can increase the amount to no limit according to her. all the amount is considered as savings up to 5yrs, 10, 15,20, and 30yrs as maximum.

kung may naka idle na funds pile up lng ng pile up  :cool2:

arnel

• Forum Master 400
salamat sa info sir bizmen,,, hahanap muna ako ng tiyempo para mautusan si kumander,,, ang haba daw sobra kasi ng pila sa pag ibig office sa makati,,,

leela

• Forum Champion 800
wait, i have a pag-ibig II. i opened it in 2005 pero P100 lang monthly. is this the same kaya as the pag-ibig II indicated in this thread?

edcest

I talked to a Pag-ibig employee over the phone last week kasi interested din ako with this. She said that Pag-Ibig II Program is purely savings for a fixed 5 years placement with 6% annual interest tax-free. Minimum is Php 500, maximum is Php 1,450 monthly. Then you can renew na lang daw. It is only offered to active Pag-ibig members. And also need to fill up a Member Data Form in the branch where you are a member. (I'm not sure about the last if it applies to all or just to self-emplyed or voluntary member like me)
If you have other questions you can call or email them. They answer naman email inquiries.

arnel

• Forum Master 400
what if you become permanent resident of other country, will you still be allowed to continue on being a memberof pag ibig?

edcest

Here is their website for your concern sir. Hope this helps.

http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/contactusnew.asp

arnel

• Forum Master 400

bizmen

• Forum Expert 500
sir i-clear ko lng about the maximum, kasi sabi skin ng Pagibig-rep @ POLO office dito sa UAE no limit, some of the Pagibig 2 members na daw here saving more than $1k/mon. 5yrs onward din sabi sakin.

@arnel, for existing account you just need to check the "Maintain Dual Membership" at the back of the MDF to get Pagibig 2.

Minimum is Php 500, maximum is Php 1,450 monthly. Then you can renew na lang daw. It is only offered to active Pag-ibig members. And also need to fill up a Member Data Form in the branch where you are a member.If you have other questions you can call or email them. They answer naman email inquiries.
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2010, 11:44 PM by bizmen »

arnel

• Forum Master 400
@ sir bizmen, thanks!

i already emailed pag-ibig re my querry of what will happen just in case you get permanent resident of another country. but if any fellow PMTers who knows the answer to my querry, that would be very much appreciated if he/she could shed light to this,,,  :thankyou:

oca1101uk

• Forum Master 300
@ ka arnel, thanks!

http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=26167.new#new

homeschoolmomma

• Forum Master 300
I inquired about Pag-ibig II here in Batangas and I was told that my husband has to fill out a form before he can participate in this program.  No problem about that though, my only issue is that they told me that Landbank is the only locally accredited bank to accept "deposits" for Pag-ibig II!  Hassle naman for me kasi medyo malayo ang Landbank from our residence.

I want to ask those who have already participated in this program.  How true na Landbank lang ang pwede mag-accept dito sa Pinas?  Wala ba kayong alam na online payment?  Saan kayo nagre-remit ng para sa Pag-ibig II?

Thank you!

graphene

• Forum Master 400
pardon my ignorance but can anybody give a detailed or simple explanation of how this "savings" program go about? does this mean that i have to have a "savings account" with pag-ibig though landbank or that my monthly contribution is already the "savings account" in itself that would get annual dividend/interest?

and can anybody tell me what happens to my contributions with pag-ibig should i choose not to have a housing loan ever?

thank you very much. :thankyou:

BruceInIloilo

• Probie
Are the contributions to Pag-IBIG II tax free, i.e. are the contributions deducted from paychecks BEFORE income taxes are calculated?

Same questions for Pag-IBIG contributions over and above the minimum mandated by law.  If I increased contributions above the minimum, do I automatically "earn" 20% of my money because I am no longer paying income taxes on it.

Dodong_Pobre

• Forum Champion 800
Hhmmmm...ok narin kahit papano. parang a form of provident fund. 5.5% net interest per annum is not bad, para ka naring kumuha ng TBs yun nga lang upon maturity mo pa makukuha ang interest dito. Maganda ito pra sa mga katulad naming OFWs para by the time na nagretire na sa pagtatrabaho sa labas eh merong naipon kahit papano. Nagkainteres ako kumuha besides the POP that I currently have, pero required na yata magbayad ng regular contribution bago maka-join. Kung sakali 3 contributions na pala gagawin ko (PAg-IBIG I,PAG-IBIG II ska POP).

cloey

hi, is the 6% interest per annum compounding po ba or based lang po sa actual contributions? thanks!

fxsg

@ sir bizmen, thanks!

i already emailed pag-ibig re my querry of what will happen just in case you get permanent resident of another country. but if any fellow PMTers who knows the answer to my querry, that would be very much appreciated if he/she could shed light to this,,,  :thankyou:

you can still continue to be member of Pag-ibig kahit PR or permanent resident ka na sa isang country. if u decided to become a citizen of that country u can avail the early withdrawal sa pag-ibig.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2010, 11:53 AM

I inquired about Pag-ibig II here in Batangas and I was told that my husband has to fill out a form before he can participate in this program.  No problem about that though, my only issue is that they told me that Landbank is the only locally accredited bank to accept "deposits" for Pag-ibig II!  Hassle naman for me kasi medyo malayo ang Landbank from our residence.

I want to ask those who have already participated in this program.  How true na Landbank lang ang pwede mag-accept dito sa Pinas?  Wala ba kayong alam na online payment?  Saan kayo nagre-remit ng para sa Pag-ibig II?

Thank you!

Nde po totoo na Landbank lang ang bangko, nagkataon siguro na yung Rep na napagtanungan nyo ay Landbank lang alam na receiving bank. pwede din sa Metrobank kung asa abroad pwd sa mga remittance center na natanggap ng Pag-ibig payment like iRemit.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2010, 11:56 AM

hi, is the 6% interest per annum compounding po ba or based lang po sa actual contributions? thanks!

compounded annually based sa actual contribution as the revolving pricipal

arnel

• Forum Master 400

fxsg

thanks fsg!

NP Arnel, tinanung ko din yan kasi nung nakausap ko yung VP for collection sa Pag-ibig.

kcmendoza

• Forum Tambay 150
maganda ganitong klase investment safe at gurranteed tama tama para sa amin OFW pag magretired may 6% Dividend ibibigay ang govt

Post Merge: 1313147019
Ano ang Modified Pag-IBIG II (MP2)?
Ang modified Pag-IBIG II ay isang boluntaryong programa ng pag-iimpok
na nagbibigay ng pagkakataon sa mga miyembro ng Pag-IBIG na kumita
ng mas mataas na dibidendo mula sa kanilang inimpok sa loob lamang ng
limang taon.
Sino ang pwedeng sumali sa programa?
Bukas ang programa sa lahat ng miyembro na kasali sa Pag-IBIG I o regular
membership na kumikita ng mahigit limang libo kada buwan. Kasama sa
programa ang mga OFW-member ng Pag-IBIG.
Magkano ang ihuhulog ko sa ilalim ng Modified Pag-IBIG II Program?
Maghuhulog ka ng P500 kada buwan. Maaari ka ding maghulog ng mas
mataas sa P500 kung gusto mo ng mas malaking impok.
Halimbawa:
ng limang taon. Pwede ring ma-withdraw ang iyong ipon bago matapos ang
limang taon sa mga sumusunod na dahilan:
Total disability or insanity
? Pagkaalis sa trabaho dahil sa sakit o karamdaman
? Pagkamatay ng miyembro
Anong mangyayari pag nag-mature na ang aking membership sa Modified
Pag-IBIG II at hindi ko nakuha ang aking inimpok?
Patuloy namang kikita ng dibidendo ang iyong impok sa loob ng dalawang taon
matapos ang maturity. Yun lamang, ibabase na sa rate na idedeklara sa ilalim ng
Pag-IBIG I ang dibidendo. Pagkatapos ng dalawang taon, hindi na kikita ng
dibidendo ang iyong impok.
Pwede ko pa bang ituloy ang paghuhulog pagkatapos ng limang taon?
Oo. Maaari mong ipagpatuloy ang iyong membership sa programa sa loob ng
panibagong limang taon. Ipaalam lamang sa Pag-IBIG ang intensyong
magpatuloy sa programa.
Maaari ba akong magpa-rehistro sa Modified Pag-IBIG II kung hindi ako
miyembro ng Pag-IBIG I?
Hindi. Kailangang miyembro ka muna ng Pag-IBIG I bago ka magpa-rehistro sa
Modified Pag-IBIG II. Kung ikaw ay Pag-IBIG member na, kailangan mong
panatilihin ang iyong membership sa Pag-IBIG I kung gusto mong magparehistro
sa Modified Pag-IBIG II.
Maaari ba akong makinabang sa mga loan kung miyembro ako ng
Modified Pag-IBIG II Program?
Hindi. Ang Modified Pag-IBIG II ay isang programa para lamang sa pag-iimpok
kaya hindi ka maaaring mag-avail ng anumang loan base sa membership mo sa
programang ito.
Ngunit pwede ka naman mangutang para sa emergencies sa ilalim ng Multi-
Purpose Loan program o para sa pabahay kung aktibong miyembro ka ng
Pag -IBIG I at kung natugunan mo ang lahat ng eligibility criteria.
* Kung ang itinakdang dividend rate ng Pag-IBIG ay 6%
Ano ang dividend rate ng inimpok ko sa ilalim ng Modified Pag-IBIG II?
Mas mataas ang dibidendong ibinibigay sa ilalim ng nasabing programa kumpara
sa dibidendo sa ilalim ng regular membership program o Pag-IBIG I. Halimbawa,
noong Abril 2010, itinakda sa 5.5% ang dividend rate para sa Modified Pag-IBIG II
at 5% naman para sa Pag-IBIG I. Tax-free at garantisado ng pamahalaan ang
impok ng miyembro kasama ang dibidendo.
Kailan ko maaaring ma-withdraw ang aking inimpok sa Modified Pag-IBIG II
Program?
Maaari mong ma-withdraw ang inimpok mo kasama ang dibidendo pagkatapos
Buwanang Hulog Kabuuang impok
pagkaraan ng 5 Taon*
Kabuuang impok
pagkaraan ng 10 Taon*
P500.00
P1,000.00
P1,500.00
P2,000.00
P5,000.00
P34,921.79
P69,843.58
P104,765.37
P139,687.16
P349,217.90
P81,655.02
P163,310.05
P244,965.07
P326,620.10
P816,550.25

suarezlyka

• Forum Master 400
tanong lang po ako how many years ka dapat nag babayad sa pag-ibig baka mo ma avail yong housing loan nila?

rodeo

• Forum Tambay 100
tanong lang po ako how many years ka dapat nag babayad sa pag-ibig baka mo ma avail yong housing loan nila?
24 months lamang po ang dapat na contribution para maka avail sa housing loan nila, AFAIK, pwede pong mag advance payment na agad ng 24-monthly contribution to immediately avail of their Housing Loan Program.

butuan_888

this is good on paper.......but the government has a poor track record of managing people's funds......hope no hairy dirty hands sitting in the helm of Pag-Ibig can just dip his hands into this Pag-ibig 2 Fund once you claim your retirement in the future

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
Beginning 2012 I will stop my P2 contribution cuz BIR will have this savings program of HDMF taxable....

vicces

• VIP Member
^huwat?! taxable na rin? magsstart pa nga lang sana ako sa pag ibig 2 na yan dahil may tax shield nga daw... anong klaseng tax ba, yung 20% final tax mga ganun? #toolatethehero

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
I think the tax will come from dividends earned every year....kasi voluntary savings ito...

Edith

Kapag ito'y natuloy para na rin itinaboy ang tao na mangutang ng 5-6. Dapat pag-aralan itong mabuti...kawawang mahirap wala ng matakbuhan!!!

Ang dapat habulin ng Gov't yong mga nandadaya sa tax..karamihan diyan nasa tabi-tabi lang...Ang alam ko ang Gov't para sa tao, hindi ang tao para sa Gov't. Bakit hindi sila magtipid sa pag-gastos?

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
BIR RMC 27-2011 Effective July 1, 2011
BIR no longer allows deductions from an employee’s income the HDMF Contributions beyond (in excess of) the compulsory contribution (that is 2% of P5000 max. or P100.00 only) .

I hope Pag IBIG will change the P5,000.00 maximum.

Post Merge: 1322793924
This is bad news for those who want to participate in the Pag-IBIG 2 Program. But maybe we should invest our money somewhere else.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2011, 10:45 AM by palailai »

vicces

• VIP Member

^thanks palailai... sabi dun sa circular, only the mandatory contribution (meaning ung minimum required by law na P100) ang exempt from tax... so, ig sbhin, subject na to income and withholding tax ung sobrang iccontribute mo (above P100)...  paksyet tlaga yang bir, laging puntirya mga wage earners... na-google ko, parang may existing appeal pa ang Pag-Ibig against this BIR circular, eto ang sabi:

Atty. Darlene Marie B. Berberabe, Pag-Ibig chief executive officer, told reporters its savings program under Pag-Ibig 2 has been in existence for over 10 years already but it was only recently that BIR has decided to revoke such income tax exemption under Revenue Memorandum Circular No. 27-2011.

“It is our reasoned position that RMC No. 27-2011 is contrary to the provisions of the National Internal Revenue Code, Revenue Regulations 2-98, the charter of Pag-Ibig Fund and contravenes the very policy and purpose for which our institution was created,” Berberabe said in a motion for reconsideration dated September 14, 2011 addressed to BIR Commissioner Kim S. Jacinto-Henares.

“We thus pray that BIR RMC No. 27-2011 be itself revoked and that a return to the previous interpretation, as enunciated under BIR Ruling No. 002-99, DA -184-04, DA-569-04 and DA-087-06, which excludes from the gross income of the taxpayer and hence, exempt from income tax, contributions to Pag-Ibig in excess of the mandatory monthly contribution, be made,” Berberabe said.

Berberabe said that if the BIR cannot grant them its appeal, they may elevate its appeal to the Department of Finance. However, the likelihood of the DoF siding with Pag-Ibig is nil as it is the line agency directly supervising BIR, which is DoF's main tax revenue generator.

source: http://mb.com.ph/node/335069/pagibig-appeal

hhmmm, may latest na kaya jan^?
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2011, 11:10 AM by vicces »

mackygoof

• Forum Master 300
grabe, 2k pa naman contributions ko per month. Now i'll lower it down back to 100.

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
^thanks palailai... sabi dun sa circular, only the mandatory contribution (meaning ung minimum required by law na P100) ang exempt from tax... so, ig sbhin, subject na to income and withholding tax ung sobrang iccontribute mo (above P100)...  paksyet tlaga yang bir, laging puntirya mga wage earners..
wapaksyet talaga, kaya dapat matuto ang mga empleyado mag ipon at mag invest &/or magnegosyo.

allanmm13

• Forum Champion 900
wapaksyet talaga, kaya dapat matuto ang mga empleyado mag ipon at mag invest &/or magnegosyo.
Tama si sir FE, dapat matuto tayo. Tsaka, bakit ba nag sisiksikan sa PAGIBIG lalo na ang wala ng tax haven from BIR for these funds. marami pa naman iba dyan na pwede pag investan..

Kung before eh "force" savings ang ginagawa ng Govt sa wage earners via PAGIBIG,SSS etc.. Force ourselve na matuto dahil para sa ating kabutihan yun ..

mackygoof

• Forum Master 300
yeah, inisip ko pa naman din na good investment ito but now i would stay away from any gov't investment. They would eventually think of a way to make us pay.
quick question, does this mean even the dividends are subject to 20percent withholding tax? how about in pagibig I?
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2011, 08:25 PM by mackygoof »

mackygoof

• Forum Master 300
Got my answer already.
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/238891/news/nation/bir-taxing-voluntary-contributions-to-sss-gsis-pag-ibig-philhealth

vicces

• VIP Member
posted at the House of Representatives website:

http://www.congress.gov.ph/press/details.php?pressid=5788

"The House Committee on Ways and Means will look into another controversial issuance of the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Revenue Memorandum Circular 53-2011, which imposes tax on contributions to state pension and insurance institutions like the Social Security System (SSS), Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), Philippine Health Insurance Corp. (PhilHealth) and the PAG-IBIG Fund.

The committee arrived at the decision during a recent hearing by approving a motion by Rep. Magtanggol Gunigundo (2nd District, Valenzuela City) to conduct a hearing on RMC 53-2011.

The directive issued last November 4, 2011 by BIR Commissioner Kim Jacinto-Henares taxes optional contributions to pension and insurance firms according to Gunigundo.

Gunigundo had earlier criticized the directive as anti-poor and in violation of Section 32 of the Tax Code, which exempts employees' contributions from taxation, be it voluntary or mandatory.

Gunigundo said those who would be heavily affected would be the overseas Filipino workers and the self and part-time employees, including the domestic helpers.

Rep. Rufus Rodriguez (2nd District, Cagayan de Oro City) said he filed House Resolution 1973 directing the Committee on Ways and Means to conduct an inquiry, in aid of legislation, into RMC 53-2011 which would make contributions to pension, housing and health funds amounting to more than that required by law subject to income and withholding tax.

Contrary to the BIR's claim, Rodriguez said these contributions cannot be considered investments hence, should not be taxed.

"These contributions are for social security, not investments, contrary to what they're saying," said Rodriguez.

but at present, effective na ung RMC 53-2011, ganun ba?

mackygoof

• Forum Master 300
Our hr told me about it and ask me if i still want to continue my voluntary contribution bec of it. I emailed them to stop it this year onwards.
Im not the only one who stopped the voluntary contribution for sure. This will hit pagibig a lot imo. Wrong move by the gov't.
I'd rather put my money into something worth investing.

freefront

• VIP 4500
I don't have faith that our people will save on their own accord. We don't have that much financial IQ as a people to do this on our own, considering the socio-economic pyramid that we have. YOU will be dragged down by the bottom half. Even at 5%, compounded annually, money that has been squirreled away without us knowing( Of course we know. But somebody is doing it for us and we don't have to be conscious that it happens every payday) will add up. The reality that we would have to receive aid from our relatives or join lines to receive gov't. aid as we grow older is depressing.

We need encouragement, not roadblocks.

Q: Why is it that nobody posts here at PMT, links to sites where petitions are signed to try to effect needed change?

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
Since Pag-Ibig 2 is a voluntary savings, sa simula pa ako na mismo ang nagbabayad sa P2 contribution ko dun sa HDMF Office. Di ko na dinaan pa sa company..

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
Yung PAGIBIG II contributions ba, kasama sa TAV?

arnel

• Forum Master 400
Is the BIR menomarndum in effect already even though the Congress is investigation about it? up ko lang yung tanong ni vicces,,, Thanks!

mackygoof

• Forum Master 300

bhelfire

im just wondering about the connection of pagibig I and II, im planning to apply a short term loan but it says in the requirements that pag-ibig II will be followed, i've work for several companies and i had 30 months of total pagibig contributions. am i qualified for the loan application? :help:

naya

Add ko lang:

Ang Pag-ibig 2 ay separate sa Pag-ibig 1 (which calls its total savings and dividends TAV). P1 is mandatory for employees, OFWs and self-employed while P2 is optional for P1 members.

P2 matures after 5 years and can be renewed for another 5 years.
For P1, you can claim it only after accumulating 240 monthly contributions, or at age 60 or older, or in cases of permanently disability, or immigration, or early retirement under a company's retirement program. There's also optional withdrawal in the 15th year for members without any gap in payments of contributions.

Short term loan is under P1 -- requires at least 24 monthly contributions. You can borrow only 60% of total TAV, if you contributed 24 to 59 monthly contributions. Higher % for higher no. of months.

Housing loan is obtained using P1... also requires 24 monthly contributions. But Pag-ibig allows you to remedy this requirement...by allowing you to pay the total amount equivalent to 24 x the required monthly contribution for the loan amount you want to apply for.

P1 and P2 dividend earnings are tax-free (RA 9679 Rule IX). Basic P1 contribution is tax-free (IRC-1997 and RA 9679).

Pag employees, masasali ang P1 contributions in excess of 100 pesos and P2 contributions sa pag-compute ng withholding tax....kasama sa taxable gross income. Sabi ni BIR Commissioner Kim Henares, dapat daw ay maisama yong excess ng 100 pesos at yong P2 contribution sa computation ng withholding tax, kasi yong IRC-1997 tax ruling daw was referring only to the basic/mandatory P1 contribution.

Pero kung hindi ka naman employee, hindi mata-tax ang excess P1 and P2 contributions mo, kasi wala namang nagwi-withhold ng tax mo. So, go na, save P1 and P2.

Hope wala akong na-miss...

Oh I forgot, Voluntary members are no longer allowed to apply for/obtain housing loans or salary loans...
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2012, 02:04 AM by naya »

edspecks2004

• Forum Tambay 100
Just recently I visited a PAG-IBIG branch to know how can I continue my contributions since I am now a Contractual employee and my Employer does not make any contributions for me. Ang sabi sa akin, mali daw yun and my Employer should still contribute kahit Contractual ako.

Can you share your thoughts on this please?

Can I demand this from my Employer? Ngayon ko lang kasi narinig ito. Understanding ko as Contractual, ako bahala sa Philhealth, SSS, at Pag-ibig contributions ko.

bloomerman

• Forum Champion 800
Just recently I visited a PAG-IBIG branch to know how can I continue my contributions since I am now a Contractual employee and my Employer does not make any contributions for me. Ang sabi sa akin, mali daw yun and my Employer should still contribute kahit Contractual ako.

Can you share your thoughts on this please?

Can I demand this from my Employer? Ngayon ko lang kasi narinig ito. Understanding ko as Contractual, ako bahala sa Philhealth, SSS, at Pag-ibig contributions ko.

When I was in college I worked in Jollibee and McDonalds, I'm also contractual for 6 months on both company but still they are the one paying my SSS contributions base on my salary... Contractual or Full time it doesn't matter, Employer Must continue remitting their contributions...

Ironkiwi

• Forum Champion 900
The Modified Pag-IBIG II (MP2)

Salient Features:
The MP2 program is solely a savings scheme, designed to provide Pag-IBIG I members with another savings option that would grant them with a yield higher than those given under the Pag-IBIG I membership program. The program took effect on 3 February 2010.
◦Minimum contribution of Php 500.00 per month
◦Term of 5 years, renewable
◦Flexible dividend rates but always higher than Pag-IBIG I
◦Contributions & earnings are government guarranteed

Monthly Contributions 5 Years 10 Years
Php 500.00 34,484.17 79,553.59
1,000.00 68,968.33 159,107.18
1,500.00 103,452.50 238,660.78
2,000 137,936.66 318,214.37
3,000 206,905.00 477,321.56
4,000.00 275,873.32 636,428.74
5,000.00 344,841.65 795,535.92

Interested members may enroll online for an MP2 account via the Online MP2 Enrollment System of the Fund. Please visit http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/memserv/.

rdelmendo

ang pag ibig II po ba eh iba Sa Pagibig Overseas Program? kc OFW po ako and I'm paying the monthly contributions. di ba kpag naghuhulog ka sa POP ge good as savings ito n pwede ko iwidraw after 5 years? tumwag kc ako sa rep ng pag ibig d2 sa uae, sabi sakin, ung POP and Pag ibig I iisa nlng daw un and kung gusto ko nmn mag save.. i should sign up for Pag IBIG II? tama po ba yun?

Post Merge: 1354951251
Please help me on this... tama po ba pag kakaintindi ko, ung mga contributions ko sa pinas under PAGIBIG I ay combined sa mga contributions ko as OFW unde POP? meaning kung ndi ako mag aavail ng PAG IBIG II, wla akong mkukuha na savings after 5 years? but 20 years instead?
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2012, 03:20 PM by rdelmendo »

Dodong_Simple

• Forum Tambay 150
@rdelmendo

Hello Kabayan..Tama ka magkaiba po ang POP at Pag-Ibig II. Yung POP po ay na discontinue na starting 2010. Kasi ginawa nang mandatory ung Pag-Ibig sa mga OFWs. However yun pong POP na na open prior to 2010 eh yun nalang ang tinutuloy ngayon. Katulad po sa case ko 3 po ang exisisting accounts ko sa pag-ibig. Yung mandatory po wherein naghuhulog ako ng 100 then yung POP ko na hinuhulugan ko rin ska ung Pag-ibig II ko na kakapopen ko lng din noong  August. Yung POP ko is magmamature na sa Nov. 2013 (5-years) kc 2008 ko sya na open dito sa Riyadh. Yung Pag-Ibig II ko is 5 years din po.

firstandlast

• Forum Tambay 200
The Modified Pag-IBIG II (MP2)

Salient Features:
The MP2 program is solely a savings scheme, designed to provide Pag-IBIG I members with another savings option that would grant them with a yield higher than those given under the Pag-IBIG I membership program. The program took effect on 3 February 2010.
◦Minimum contribution of Php 500.00 per month
◦Term of 5 years, renewable
◦Flexible dividend rates but always higher than Pag-IBIG I
◦Contributions & earnings are government guarranteed

Monthly Contributions 5 Years 10 Years
Php 500.00 34,484.17 79,553.59
1,000.00 68,968.33 159,107.18
1,500.00 103,452.50 238,660.78
2,000 137,936.66 318,214.37
3,000 206,905.00 477,321.56
4,000.00 275,873.32 636,428.74
5,000.00 344,841.65 795,535.92

Interested members may enroll online for an MP2 account via the Online MP2 Enrollment System of the Fund. Please visit http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/memserv/.

Bakit ibang ang computation sa faq sa website ng pagibigfund?
http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/pop/faq.html

Buwanang Hulog    Kabuuang impok pagkaraan ng 5 taon*    Kabuuang impok pagkaraan ng 10 taon*
P500.00P            P 34,921.79                                    P  81,655.02
P1,000.00            P 69,843.58                                    P163,310.05
P1,500.00            P104,765.37                                    P244,965.07
P2,000.00            P139,687.16                                    P326,620.10
P5,000.00            P349,217.90                                    P816,550.25
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2012, 04:01 AM by firstandlast »

freefront

• VIP 4500
^ 5% on PAGIBIG I and 6% on PAGIBIG II-- right? Can on use the funds in PAGIBIG II as collateral for a housing loan, or any other kind of loan?

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
^ 5% on PAGIBIG I and 6% on PAGIBIG II-- right? Can on use the funds in PAGIBIG II as collateral for a housing loan, or any other kind of loan?

MP2 or Pag-Ibig II is purely savings only...cannot be use as collateral/ availing of loans...

kcmendoza

• Forum Tambay 150
Im enrolled in Pagibig 1 and Pagibig 2, already deposit savings in Pagibig 2, kaso ang problema noon hiningan ko ng statement kung magkano na nahulog ko di nila maibigay dahil di daw nakalink sa system nila mga hulog sa account mahigit na 1 taon na request ko sa representative dito ng pagibig at wala parin update kaya stop na ako sa hulog ko wait konalanag matapos ang terms

monkeydluffy

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
Under MP2, you can now withdraw your money anytime before your 5-year term. Previously, you could not. This policy change was announced this January 2013.
(workingpinoy.com)

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
Under MP2, you can now withdraw your money anytime before your 5-year term. Previously, you could not. This policy change was announced this January 2013.
(workingpinoy.com)

Nice. That's good news.

Pero, may penalty ba? Baka pag nawithdraw hindi na rin makukuha ang kinita? Baka din naman may conditions na i-satisfy bago payagang i-withdraw?

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
No penalty... Please read Pag-Ibig Circular 324.

Langerhans

• PMT Idol 1000
^ this is good news. So no holding period.

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
MP2 or Pag-Ibig II dividends for 2012 is 4.67%.

xyphrus

• Forum Tambay 200
I don't know if this is the right thread para sa question ko. In case wrong thread, paki lipat na lang po...

Ask ko lang sana opinion nyo.. Do you think its ideal to apply for Pag-Ibig loan, and then invest it sa mutual funds?  :rolleyes:  Naisip ko lang sya bigla kase 6 years na rin yata since the last time na nag-loan ako sa Pag-ibig, and that was my first time palang. Sabi ng officemate ko malaki-laki na daw ang matatanggap ko sa second loan ko. Kaso wala naman ako pag gagamitan kung maglo-loan ako. Kaya napaisip ako what if ilagay ko na lang kaya sa MF? For sure yung interest na pinapatong ng Pag-ibig eh mababawi din kung maganda ang returns ng mutual funds mo.

What do you think po? TIA.. :)

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
Ask ko lang sana opinion nyo.. Do you think its ideal to apply for Pag-Ibig loan, and then invest it sa mutual funds?

Pwede but as long as the mutual fund is earning more than 10% - this is the annual interest rate ng pagibig sa loans nila.

But then, there's no guarantee that the higher yielding mutual funds provide you the gains. There's quite an amount of risk. So this depends on you whether you like to risk or not.

And yep, you are on the wrong thread. :D

freefront

• VIP 4500
Is the BIR menomarndum in effect already even though the Congress is investigation about it?

17 months later.... taxable na nga ba ang dividends ng PAG IBIG I & II?

>Ang self-employed ba classified na voluntary member sa PAG-IBIG?

mikoangelo

• VIP 3500
pwede bang mag avail ng  housing loan sa pag ibig  para pambayad ng housing loan sa bank??

di ko matiis mag tanong..last time na tinanong ko yan tinawan ako nung kamukha ni heart at maja daw  ....   :p

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    Yesterday at 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    Yesterday at 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    Yesterday at 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM