PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

Managed Forex Account

lehboy · 66 · 21384

manipongol

Reply #15 on: Feb 09, 2006, 08:03 AM
Napaka-interesting pala topic dito. 40k? pwede ako magloan ng ganong amount. Problema lang pag-malulugi e wala ng matitira...hirap magbayad ng loan buwan-buwan. Pero maganda dito sa Oz non-taxable ang investment loan interest.
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 08:03 AM by manipongol »

chavarlison

• Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Forum Master 300
Reply #16 on: Feb 09, 2006, 08:34 AM
@lehboy - didnt do any, but i have been hearing the GAIN capital in forex circles and since ilalagay mo ang pera s GAIN and not s trader, tpos bibigyan mo lang sya ng power to trade but not to touch the money in it so i think that is enough for me, i have been trying to get to that trinary to get what she has but no luck yet. i emailed the bontu guy and this is his answer so far.

subject:are you for real?
Hello chavarlison,

I do not trade anything.If you opened your own managed account , this will be your trader. He is a "systems trader" who has engineered a strategy that has worked with Mathlab.If you have ever heard of it, you would then know how great an opportunity this is.As far as your question- Am I for real? For real with what specifically?Everything I have stated is true.

Have a nice day.

Kevin Bonta
Capital Gain/Partner

hehe my fault for not being too blunt i guess! :p

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #17 on: Feb 09, 2006, 08:40 AM
Hi FG,
Anu pa ba mga ok na trader for managed accounts through FXCM?

Quote from: FutureGizmo
yung s NSFG din yung pinag-iipunan ko. dami ring ok na managed forex accounts via FXCM. kung milyonaryo lang talaga ako... :D

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Reply #18 on: Feb 09, 2006, 08:51 AM
Quote from: chavarlison
ilalagay mo ang pera s GAIN and not s trader, tpos bibigyan mo lang sya ng power to trade but not to touch the money in it

Di ba ganyan talaga ang sistema pag managed account?

Quote from: ecoaid.biz
When dealing with managed accounts, you usually deal with slightly bigger amounts than with the pooled account and the one big question always comes up. Are my money safe? Are they in fact being traded? Can I trust these guys? Can I get my money back? ...I am sure you can think of more.

All those questions are removed with a managed account. With a managed account you open it with a respectable brokerage firm and you control the funds at all times. Not the trading agent. You can deposit and withdraw when you see fit and you have 24/7 access to the account to check if the funds in fact are being traded.

Quote from: Cheetahcal
Managed Accounts 101
Modern day managed accounts are different than in the past and more secure. In the past the investor would give the funds to a trader who would trade the pooled funds as a single large account (mutual funds today are "managed accounts" that follow this model). With today's managed accounts each investor opens an account directly with the broker where the trader has set up their master account. This means each investor has to meet all of the requirements of the broker (e.g. FXCM) to open the account. The investor maintains complete control over the funds. That means only the investor can withdraw the funds. Each investor authorizes the trader to trade the account by way of a power of attorney; a legal document that allows the trader limited powers to direct how the funds are invested.

With today's technology managed accounts are simple. The brokerage can set up a virtual "Master Account" and add up all of the individual accounts and put them into the virtual Master Account. The trader only trades the master account and does not have to worry about each individual investers account. The accounting for each account is by computer.

For those worried about ABC friends shutting this account down: FXCM is a highly regulated broker in a highly regulated industry. FXCM will be very cautious about who trades with them FXCM will require documents to set up an account. They are responsible for meeting the guidelines of the Patriot Act. If your account is a taxable USA account they will send a 1099 tax form to you at the end of the year. If your account is a non-taxable (e.g. retirement) then a 1099 is not sent. Foreign accounts will have other forms.
Cheetah

Quote from: Grubling
all the managed accounts are linked via one "master fund" which is traded a normal according to the combined equity balance of all the accounts managed.

At the end of the trade, if successful, the returns are distributed amoung the managed accounts minus the commission %.

Because this is all done automatically, it is the same process if there are 2 Managed Accounts or 200. All that will change is the equity balance of the Master Fund Account.
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 08:53 AM by nailbiter »

chavarlison

• Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Forum Master 300
Reply #19 on: Feb 09, 2006, 08:58 AM
@nailbiter - yeah, the reason why i didn't try to do additional DD. but i want to know how good the trader really is, magtatanong ako ng returns nung trader dyan s bontang yan. if i like it anyone want to pool for this one? http://www.privatefunds.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 09:02 AM by chavarlison »

lehboy

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #20 on: Feb 09, 2006, 10:23 AM
sana may mga additional information pa siya ok sana...

btw yung 40k, pala, for the 2 month or 60 day cycle, sasaluhin ng company yung mga bad trades meaning principal will never go below 40k. there are some bad trading cycles nga naman where around $1k lang halos ang net profit...

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Reply #21 on: Feb 09, 2006, 03:12 PM
I just received a call inviting me to a non-committal presentation from Eternity Foreign Exchange. Hindi ako sinagot about past performance, they're saving that for the presentation siguro (or ayaw i-commit, hehehe). Payments are bank to bank daw. Their address is Unit 21-D Citibank Tower, phone number is 8114583 loc. 112. I can give you the name of the trader I spoke to, if you want, pero hindi lang ata isa ang trader don. Hindi ko rin naman kilala yung kausap ko. I forgot the name of the brokerage they use but it's based in Jakarta raw. Sounds like TT Halin. Di ko mahanap sa Google e. Opening investment is $10,000 pero hindi raw yan maintaining balance. 24 hour liquidity raw. They have a flat $70 fee per trade ata. Proof of investment, kontrata. Kung partnership, kailangan may isang decision-maker. Anyway, that's all I was able to get over the phone. Not sure if I'm taking them up on the presentation. Open naman daw sa lahat so if you want to give them a call, ayan na yung info. If anyone pursues this, pakuwento na lang what you find out. :)

lehboy, okay yang kausap mo since insured ang principal. May naikuwento rin sa 'kin na sa HSBC Tower naman daw ang office. $10K din ang minimum at $60 per trade ang commission. Pinayagan sila pumasok with $5K. In 3 days, $1500 na lang daw. Sugal din talaga. :D Mas maganda kung mapag-aaralan mo mismo para sa sarili lang ang sisi. :p

Quote from: lehboy
I managed to contact one of my supervisors before in the company I worked for sa Makati. Research Head siya ng company dati. He used to teach me various trading tools rin sa forex trading. Actually siya rin nagturo ng various technical techniques for trading, mga MACD, bollinger bands, etc.

Baka gusto niyo magsetup tayo ng isang training seminar?

Kung sakali, for dummies ba yan? :D

lehboy

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #22 on: Feb 09, 2006, 04:46 PM
actually alam ko na rin yung eternity, with that ikaw ang magtratrade... more or less it's like the fxcm or iba pang program na on the spot currency trading. it's similar to the one of PFEC (I worked here before) in enterprise bldg, ayala avenue.  If you don't know how to trade forex mabilis lang talaga masunong...

sa PFEC ata yung sinasabi mong HSBC tower (enterprise building), ganun talaga ang forex... kaya mataas ang risk, you can loose $10,000 just like that in one trade, kaya maliit masyado yung $10,000 na yun... usually kasi $1:$100,000 ang forex trading, for every dollar, $100,000 kagad ang leverage mo.

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Reply #23 on: Feb 09, 2006, 05:23 PM
^Enterprise nga siguro yung sinasabi nung kausap ko.

Yang $1:$100,000, fixed ba yang leverage na yan? Hindi depende sa broker o sa currency pair?

Edit: ay duling ako, sabi mo pala "usually." :p
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2006, 05:45 PM by nailbiter »

lehboy

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #24 on: Feb 09, 2006, 09:46 PM
Yup pagkaalam ko ganun, so for every lot worth $1000 that you're trading, that's equivalent to $1,000,000. That's what they taught me before.

Kaya lang rin mabilis maubos kung $10,000 or even $5,000, kasi dun sa program na gamit nila it's $1,000 per lot/trade. And kailangan mo pa bawiin is around 7 pips (ngayon daw 6 nalang?) so after that kita ka na...

chavarlison

• Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Forum Master 300
Reply #25 on: Feb 10, 2006, 01:14 AM
ung mga online brokerage e ang leverage nila is 1:100 up to 200 so ung iyong 1,000 is good for 100,000. ang problema mo nga naman dyan s leverage n gamit mo e mataas nga ang kita but when you lose malaki din ang mawawala. and lehboy, any tips on one who is starting in forex p lang? ebooks and stuff? atsaka ung bang siminar n sinasabi mo e online? nakakaintindi nko ng konti s mga technical aspects, its putting it all together that still eludes me hehe! but m getting there.

lehboy

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #26 on: Feb 10, 2006, 09:38 AM
sorry alvic, hindi siya online seminar... well sa forex important that you have to set targets... like stop loss mo usually at support/resistance levels, and set targets for profits.

chavarlison

• Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Forum Master 300
Reply #27 on: Feb 13, 2006, 07:12 AM
anyone want to pool for the 5k managed acount? mga tig-1k or kung madami tig 500 or lower kung warrant it with more people? indicate naman nyo kung interested kyo.
here is the application/contract http://www.waterfordinvestmentgroup.com/pages/7/index.htm i've seen other agreements and that the agreement here is the same for all managed accounts in the GAIN capital managed accounts
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2006, 08:05 AM by chavarlison »

chavarlison

• Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Forum Master 300
Reply #28 on: Feb 14, 2006, 11:00 AM
additional info ive uncovered, this is the same trader for the Udachu managed forex account. m not too familiar with udachu but they are one of the programs i would want to take a look at in the future.

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #29 on: Feb 14, 2006, 06:26 PM
Napansin ko MA's naman ngayon ang talk of the town here.  Ang problema dito sa "Managed Accounts" is para ka ding nagsusugal but they have proven to be really lucrative if they are consistent and more importantly you are lucky. I am NOT discouraging you guys but I had my share of good & bad experiences with them and of course they could either make or break you.  The last one I tried was "FSM" (Forex Shrine Managegement") and although they are pros, naubos lang ang pera ko and they just refunded what was left.  Dito sa Forex it doesn't matter how good your trader and his/her trading platform is.....pag malas ka, malas ka at pag swrete ka naman, swerte ka talaga and the only problem here is mahirap maging consistent & the risk is always high as this involves pure currency speculations.  You also have to play with lots of capital here in order to be really effective (ex... yung $5K or $10K mo could be gone instantly).  Sa States and specially sa Wall St., magsasawa kayo sa dami ng so called "Managed Accounts" and they've got their own respective minimum amounts to invest.  I am NOT a Forex expert as I myself only let others do the trading for me so don't bother asking me for technical questions.  I see that NSFG is currently hot too but as I've just said, there are lots of them and my advice is always to look at their historical data preferably their 1 year performance track records and also if you're going for those forex brokerage firms, watch out for their brokers whose main goals are only to reach their quotas and of course to earn commissions from you.  :)

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day everyone
    Mar 04, 2019, 06:24 PM
  • jefsanity: anu ang small business na yan?
    Feb 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day Everyone
    Feb 28, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • perlymelad: Hello everyone, CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST ANY SIDE TOPIC  / PROBLEM OF  STARTING SMALL BUSINESS?
    Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
  • perlymelad: Present, 1st time po
    Feb 25, 2019, 06:17 PM
  • jd2281: newbie po
    Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
  • ejllantino: present... 1st time
    Feb 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
  • rheiel: present. first time
    Feb 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
  • MELVIE: thanks po
    Feb 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
  • steph123: hello po, ask lang po, ilang months po ba ang hihintayin after mo ma process ang mga documents para maitama ang mali sa NSO?
    Feb 11, 2019, 03:13 PM
  • Deborah: newbie here.thanks
    Feb 08, 2019, 02:17 PM
  • marj0503: hello im newbie here
    Jan 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
  • yan24: any one here planning to start a tesda skill training center
    Jan 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
  • manzjon: Forex trading forum
    Jan 25, 2019, 02:16 PM