PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

CAP Insurance, any experience?

tops5450 · 188 · 72561

maria_ann

Reply #75 on: Oct 16, 2010, 10:22 PM
Any news now in CAP insurance....may nag try n b n makuha o maka receive sa kanilang cap pension plan?

Member din ako at fully paid na but problem is nde pa nila nabbigay ang certificate of full pyment ko, but i have all the receipts? what should i do?

may pag asa pa ba tayo makuha ang pera natin?  :(

Hi xezzille,

I read your question, here is the website of CAP, you can actually try calling them if you want:

CAP I Building
126 Amorsolo cor. Herrera Streets
Legazpi Vill., Makati City
Ph: 817-6586, 759-2000   
Fax: (0632) 818-0560

Kung nakapag file ka na, You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

Kung hindi ka pa nakakapag file, try filing na, it's a first come forst serve basis.

You can also go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

Reply #76 on: Oct 16, 2010, 10:27 PM
If you're in Bulacan then you need to go to the Makati Office for inquiry but there's no assurance that you'll get positive results. I have 3 CAP educational Plan for my kids and the oldest has just graduated in college and I was able to get about P 1,300.00 in four years time (not enough for my travel expenses). And what they have in their website regarding the scheduled payment - I hope they are real names of beneficiaries. I observed that it's not changing and maybe to show that they are paying!. All investments of CAP are successfull and just ask where they are bringing their generated income, is the court makes any verification if the CAP Management do its commitment? What judicial system we have?  

Dear bccjr58 ,

You can go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

Reply #77 on: Oct 16, 2010, 10:35 PM
Where is the Makati office located? I see an article in the Inquirer that the are paying out P400 per semester. See:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20090428-201845/P400-per-semester-from-CAP

You can go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

Reply #78 on: Oct 16, 2010, 10:43 PM
My experience with CAP naman was great, since 19-kopong kopong pa ako naging beneficiary ng CAP. My parents paid 10,800 PHP for the entire college scholarship and sinagot niya ang tuition ko for 4-years kasama pati mga summer classes ko.

Buti naabot ko good end ng "First In, First Out" rule.

Dear richardthebrave,

Hi,

I'm glad na kahit paano may nag post naman ng side ng CAP bago sila pinag initan ng SEC. I feel very sad for those people na napag abutan.
You can also go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Your comment is deeply appreciated by CAP family whose striving to reach out to their planholders despite the storm that their braving right now.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

waterfront

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #79 on: Oct 17, 2010, 09:23 PM

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

if it was Mar "The Destroyer" Roxas who caused CAP's collapse, why did CAP not filed any "civil and criminal cases" against him ? what gives? i want to hear and see him pay the damage he had done to all CAP policyholders !!!! 
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2010, 01:27 AM by FutureGizmo »

leonz

Reply #80 on: Oct 18, 2010, 01:19 AM
Naku, Itong CAP malaking pwerhisyo sa buhay alam nyo kung bakit una ermats ko di nakakuha ng pension, pangalawa kapatid ko suppose to be makakuha ng educational fund wala at pangatlo nagback-out ako suppose to be may makukuha akong maliit na halaga ni singkong duling wala. Napodpod nalang ang tsenilas ko kapapa-follow up sa makati at pati bulsa ko butas walang nangyayari at ang nakuha ko lang sama ng loob....Paki-usap nalang sa mga nagpromote sa companya na nito sabihin nyo nalang ang totoong pangyayari...Kung sabihin nyo na naging matatag ang companyang ito eh bayaran na nila ang mamayang patuloy na naghihirap lalo na kami. Salamat po.

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #81 on: Oct 18, 2010, 09:20 PM
Naku, Itong CAP malaking pwerhisyo sa buhay alam nyo kung bakit una ermats ko di nakakuha ng pension, pangalawa kapatid ko suppose to be makakuha ng educational fund wala at pangatlo nagback-out ako suppose to be may makukuha akong maliit na halaga ni singkong duling wala. Napodpod nalang ang tsenilas ko kapapa-follow up sa makati at pati bulsa ko butas walang nangyayari at ang nakuha ko lang sama ng loob....Paki-usap nalang sa mga nagpromote sa companya na nito sabihin nyo nalang ang totoong pangyayari...Kung sabihin nyo na naging matatag ang companyang ito eh bayaran na nila ang mamayang patuloy na naghihirap lalo na kami. Salamat po.

well said leonz, wala namang bagong sagot itong rep (kuno) ng CAP kung hindi refer to this website....talo na nga, parang ginagawa pang mga tanga ang mga subscribers nila.  talaga naman, onli in da pilipins!

maria_ann

Reply #82 on: Oct 20, 2010, 12:38 AM

if it was Mar "The Destroyer" Roxas who caused CAP's collapse, why did CAP not filed any "civil and criminal cases" against him ? what gives? i want to hear and see him pay the damage he had done to all CAP policyholders !!!! 

Good day Waterfront,

Thank you for the comment. Let us all Hope and PRAY that things turn out as they should. Let's hope for the better so the company can stand and help us all out.

Post Merge: Oct 20, 2010, 01:06 AM

We are truly sorry that your family has had to go through a hard time because of incidents concerning College Assurance Plan. However, as much as the company would like to make amends with all of its planholders - it is just not that simple to pay everybody back at the same time. The current payment system that CAP is using to pay its planholders was created and applied BY THE GOVERNMENT, as ordered by the court mandate following the case between CAP and the SEC.

I am sure it is hard for you, but what you receive is exactly what the government has outlined for you. It is not CAP's decision anymore, because they are under rehabilitation. However, you should realize that no matter how hard it is and how small the pay out may be - at least CAP did not close and leave you with absolutely nothing. At least they are trying to fix things to the best of their ability.

Also, we are not promoting or advertising for CAP. We are trying to help people file claims and, most importantly, we are informing people about WHAT HAPPENED TO CAP, which is what people are asking for. We are sharing with you the behind-the-scenes truth on what happened to the pre-need industry and CAP, and you should read about it before you make your assumptions and judge a company that has helped thousands of people in the past - before the SEC and Mar Roxas destroyed something that could have been aided instead - which would have averted all of the planholders suffering - including YOU.

Open your minds and go to the site. Read it well. A Tagalog version will be posted soon, perhaps by the end of the week.

Thanks.

Post Merge: Oct 20, 2010, 01:21 AM
well said leonz, wala namang bagong sagot itong rep (kuno) ng CAP kung hindi refer to this website....talo na nga, parang ginagawa pang mga tanga ang mga subscribers nila.  talaga naman, onli in da pilipins!

Well, have you read the website? If you did, you would know why its important to know the information that is placed there.

CAP is paying their subscribers based on a court mandate. At least kahit papano sinusubukan ng CAP ayusin ang problemang nagsimula sa mga maling accusation ni Mar Roxas at ng SEC. Ganyan ba namin ginagawang tanga ang tao? Kami ba ang nagsimula? Sa tingin mo ba hindi kami apektado sa nangyayari? Na nagpakayaman lang kami?

Mas komplikado yun sa inaakala mo.

The reason why we put up the website is because it contains the information about WHAT HAPPENED TO CAP. Its information that would help people, especially planholders. They have the right to know why their subscription to CAP failed. We are just trying to HELP people - wag nyo po sana masamain ang tulong namin.

Thank you have a nice day.

« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2010, 01:21 AM by maria_ann »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #83 on: Oct 20, 2010, 10:18 PM
Well, have you read the website? If you did, you would know why its important to know the information that is placed there.

CAP is paying their subscribers based on a court mandate. At least kahit papano sinusubukan ng CAP ayusin ang problemang nagsimula sa mga maling accusation ni Mar Roxas at ng SEC. Ganyan ba namin ginagawang tanga ang tao? Kami ba ang nagsimula? Sa tingin mo ba hindi kami apektado sa nangyayari? Na nagpakayaman lang kami?

Mas komplikado yun sa inaakala mo.

The reason why we put up the website is because it contains the information about WHAT HAPPENED TO CAP. Its information that would help people, especially planholders. They have the right to know why their subscription to CAP failed. We are just trying to HELP people - wag nyo po sana masamain ang tulong namin.

Thank you have a nice day.

I have read the supposedly “truth” in your website and I could appreciate where you are coming from.

However, this website is only focused on the Pre-Need Educational Plan of CAP and subscribers like me in the Pension Plan side (if I may use that word) were left in the dark.  There is nowhere to find out what the real score is on CAP’s Pension Plan.  I have read from another member’s (foolcha) post that “CAP Pension & CAP Educational Plan are different, they are incorporated in a separate corporation, therefore they have different trust accounts as prescribe by SEC.”

My questions are:

1.   Is CAP Pension included in the rehabilitation plan as mandated by the SEC?”

2.   If so, how could we find out the details of the Pension Rehab Plan (as in the Educational Rehab Plan posted in the website)?

3.   If indeed, Cap Pension is a different corporation altogether, are they still paying out subscriber’s pension entitlement?

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #84 on: Oct 22, 2010, 10:10 PM
Mukhang nai-ignore ang mga questions ko tungkol sa CAP Pension....calling a Representative from CAP, some basic questions are needed to be answered please. :help: :thankyou:

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Reply #85 on: Oct 22, 2010, 10:27 PM
sir basa kana lang daw sa website nila ayun sa reps :hihi:

maria_ann

Reply #86 on: Oct 25, 2010, 12:29 AM
Mukhang nai-ignore ang mga questions ko tungkol sa CAP Pension....calling a Representative from CAP, some basic questions are needed to be answered please. :help: :thankyou:

Hello again.

May I ask for a little patience on your part? We are doing our best to answer you in the best possible way we can. There is no intention to aggravate you or ignore you - but, because you are not the one and only case that I personally am attending to, I cannot always get to you as quickly as you might want me to. Rest assured, though, that I am trying my best.

Anyway, about CAP Pension - it is a separate corporation from CAP Education. I am employed by CAP Education only so I am not totally "in the know" about CAP Pension directly. From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete.

I will contact someone I know from CAP Pension for you and check on those exact questions as soon as I can. Please wait patiently and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Post Merge: Oct 25, 2010, 12:44 AM
sir basa kana lang daw sa website nila ayun sa reps :hihi:

While I'm sure you might find this a funny topic for you to post meaningless and childish contributions to this forum - I must remind you that there are Filipino families that are being affected by this. This is a serious matter and it should be treated as such. Thousands of planholders are suffering because of incidents that took place in the pre-need industry. This is not something to joke about.

Please show a little respect towards the people who are heavily affected by everything that happened during the collapse of the pre-need industry.

Now, while we understand why people would feel negative feelings towards us, we are also striving to give back to our consumers what is rightfully theirs. It may not be happening as quickly or as fantastically as people might want it to be - but the actions we are taking have been put in place by the government in a court order created to outline the terms of our rehabilitation. We are doing all we can to follow the steps laid out for us, all we ask from our legitimate claimants is patience, please.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2010, 12:44 AM by maria_ann »

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Reply #87 on: Oct 25, 2010, 01:07 AM
While I'm sure you might find this a funny topic for you to post meaningless and childish contributions to this forum - I must remind you that there are Filipino families that are being affected by this. This is a serious matter and it should be treated as such. Thousands of planholders are suffering because of incidents that took place in the pre-need industry. This is not something to joke about.

Please show a little respect towards the people who are heavily affected by everything that happened during the collapse of the pre-need industry.

Now, while we understand why people would feel negative feelings towards us, we are also striving to give back to our consumers what is rightfully theirs. It may not be happening as quickly or as fantastically as people might want it to be - but the actions we are taking have been put in place by the government in a court order created to outline the terms of our rehabilitation. We are doing all we can to follow the steps laid out for us, all we ask from our legitimate claimants is patience, please.

Thank you.

Since you are in the "cap-education" section I find it amusing for you to posted here on my thread irrelevant answers on my querry on claiming my CAP PENSION that had matured wayback 2007.

So who is the joker here ... you or me :harhar:

maria_ann

Reply #88 on: Oct 25, 2010, 11:12 AM
Since you are in the "cap-education" section I find it amusing for you to posted here on my thread irrelevant answers on my querry on claiming my CAP PENSION that had matured wayback 2007.

So who is the joker here ... you or me :harhar:

Before you post a reply, kindly read and understand the posts you are replying to.

I just told Anakbaryu that I work for CAP Education, not CAP Pension, and therefore cannot speak about pension because I don't have the information you need at hand. Although if you phrase your question properly and like an adult I would be glad to help you by contacting people in Cap Pension and supplying you with the answers you are looking for.

Would you expect someone in Jollibee to know inside information about Greenwich?

Even if they are sister companies, you would have to talk to the people directly involved in the specific operations of Greenwich in order to get sensitive and important information about them. I think this is easy to understand.

Look - we are just trying to help people. Your snide comments do not belong on a topic as serious as this. Since this is YOUR thread, YOU should know that above everyone else here.

Are you calling me a joker for coming on here and posting and trying to assist people get what is rightfully theirs? Your comment "sir basa kana lang daw sa website nila ayun sa reps hihi" is an attempt to make fun of the help that we are trying to extend, further indicated by your "hihi" emoticon. You, sir, are the one joking and I must encourage you to take a more helpful and constructive stance so that you, I, and we can be of most help to everybody affected here.

Thank you.

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Reply #89 on: Oct 25, 2010, 12:30 PM
It is you who is insisting of reading that website link right, not me. I am just reiterating it to sir anakbaryu. Whats wrong with that :harhar:

Top Recent Posts

topic Xmas Magic Slot Review
[General Questions and Discussions about Money]
Jamievom
Today at 11:06 PM
topic Order real Schengen visa, Registered Eu documents service, False and original ID card sale online
Luhidorfq
Today at 10:23 PM
topic вы любите фильмы?
Arturo1993pield
Today at 08:24 AM
topic Amount of years of projected cash flows in DCF massively changes valuation resul
[Stocks and Stock Trading]
Gabrial
Today at 03:45 AM
topic What are mutual funds, Why would I want one, and How are they different from hed
[Mutual Funds / UITF / VUL Investing]
Gabrial
Today at 03:33 AM
topic BUSINESS IDEAS to start this year 2019...
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
Ishnhelm
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
topic Pa-iwi "Investment" (DV Boer Farm)
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
goodfella
Yesterday at 08:24 PM
topic How to Earn Money at this moment Without Leaving your Seat
[Internet and Affiliate Marketing]
kfg52
Yesterday at 06:59 PM
topic For dollar cost averaging: is it best to SELL in fixed amounts of USD or fixed a
Shakalar
Yesterday at 04:09 AM
topic Easy SEO tips to improve search rankings...
[Blogging / SEO / Adsense / Site Monetization]
Shakalar
Yesterday at 01:45 AM
topic Bitcoin reaches new record high, surges past $6,400
[Bitcoin / Dash / Ethereum / LiteCoin / Cryptocurrency Trading]
Emilelerne
Yesterday at 01:33 AM
topic Проверенные игорные слоты на веб-портале avtomati-na-dengi.net 2019
sunny0106
Yesterday at 12:19 AM

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM