Chinabank Promo: Credit Card with Annual Fee waived for life
Here’s the latest promo from Chinabank: credit card with free annual fee for life!
Chinabank Credit Card Promo: Waived Annual Fee for life
Promo and submission period: August 11, 2015 to November 15, 2015
1. This promo is open to all applicants who will apply for a Principal and/or Supplementary China Bank Credit Card within the Promo Period. Promo Period is from August 11, 2015 to November 15, 2015. Submission period to qualify for the promo is from August 11, 2015 to November 15, 2015, and subsequently approved until November 30, 2015.
2. To qualify for the perpetual waiver of annual fees:
- Principal cardholder must have at least twelve (12) transactions per year, regardless of amount; OR must have at least one approved supplementary card activated and used within the first 3 months from card delivery, and maintained for at least 1 year.
- There is no limit on the number of supplementary cards eligible, as long as it is approved within the promo/approval period.
If neither of the terms is fulfilled, only the annual fee for the first year will be waived while the succeeding year(s) of membership will be billed accordingly.
3. All approved cardholders will receive Chinabank’s limited edition 95th anniversary commemorative card.
4. All applications approved will automatically be enrolled in all electronic communication channels (SMS, E-mail, and eSOA).
5. Credit Card Application Forms may be obtained through any China Bank branch or via www.chinabank.ph/creditcards.
6. Card Applications may be submitted directly to China Bank Credit Card Division, 5/F Philcom Building, 8755 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, through any China Bank branch, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
7. Card Applicant must comply with information and documentation requirements for the Credit Card Application. China Bank officers and staff shall inform the Credit Card applicant about the regular card application requirements.
8. The lifetime waiver of annual fee cannot be transferred to another card account under the name of cardholder or another customer.
9. The waiver of the annual fee is not convertible to cash, account credit or any other form.
10. The Bank reserves the right to discontinue the granting of the annual fee waiver to the Cardholder where applicable laws, regulations, and policies restrict the continued granting of such waiver or where the Cardholder has breached the terms and conditions or rules governing good credit relationship with the bank.
11. Employees of China Banking Corporation and its subsidiaries are not eligible to join this promotion.
To apply for a China Bank Credit Card, visit any China Bank branch or download and accomplish the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of the documentary requirements enumerated below.
Here are the application requirements:
- Fully accomplished and signed China Bank MasterCard application form. You may also download the application form from the Chinabank website. (Note: Do not leave any field blank on your application form. Indicate “N/A” if not applicable.)
- Proof of Identification (at least one Valid Photo-bearing Government issued ID)
- Proof of Income (e.g., latest Income Tax Return, latest 3 months’ salary payslip, certificate of employment, business registration)
- Proof of current and permanent address
- Proof of date of birth, place of birth and nationality
- For Non-Immigrants and Embassy employees, aside from requirement above the following document should also be submitted.
- Photocopy of unexpired passport or visa
- Alien Certificate of Registration/I-Card (ACR/ICR)
Note: Applying for a China Bank Credit Card is free of charge. China Bank does not charge application or processing fees. Also, China Bank does NOT employ agents to solicit credit card applications. Submit your application directly to any China Bank branch.
Bookmark this page or follow our Facebook page to keep updated of perks offered by credit card companies!
Must read these other awesome posts!
- How to waive or avoid paying annual credit card fees
- Too much credit card debt? Beware!
- ATM withdrawal fees and balance inquiry charges by Philippine banks
- All Credit Card Promos
Smile, LIKE us on Facebook, and let's make money!