BPI & Starbucks promo: Free P150 Starbucks coupon (2017)
Want to get free Starbucks coffee?
BPI credit cardholders may avail of that benefit by joining the brand-new credit card promo of BPI in partnership with coffee chain Starbucks.
Read below to find out how it works.
BPI Credit Card Promo: Free P150 Starbucks coupon
Spend a minimum of P3,000 using your BPI credit card and get a Discount eCoupon worth P150 which can be redeemed for free coffee and other beverages in participating Starbucks coffee shops nationwide.
Promo period: April 17, 2017 to July 17, 2017
Redemption Period at Starbucks: April 17, 2017 to September 17, 2017
Qualified Credit Cards for the promo:
- Blue MasterCard
- Gold MasterCard
- Edge MasterCard
- Mini-Edge MasterCard
- eCredit Mastercard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard
The following cards are NOT qualified for the promo:
- Corporate Mastercard
- Corporate Classic
- Family Bank Mastercard
- Amore Visa
- Amore Platinum
BPI & Starbucks Promo (2017) – Registration Mechanics
1. Cardholder should use any of the qualified BPI cards (see list above) within the promo period for a minimum single receipt retail / straight purchase transaction worth P3,000 at any merchant.
2. The following transaction types are qualified, but not limited to:
- Retail/Straight (local and international)
- Cash Advance – ATM (local and international)
- Cash Advance – Over the Counter
- Online / internet purchase
- Mail and telephone orders
- Other card not present transactions
Transactions from the following businesses are NOT eligible to earn coupons for the promo: casino/gambling, money transfers, quasi cash financial institution, political organizations and bail and bond payment.
Also, Special Installment Plan (SIP) transactions (Real 0% or monthly add-on) at any accredited merchants, Balance Transfer, Credit-to-Cash, other SIP Loan products are excluded from the promo.
3. To receive the Starbucks Discount eCoupon, cardholder must register through SMS, e-mail or both from April 17 to July 17, 2017 using the following format:
- Text: BPICARD <16-Digit Customer Number>
- and send to 221333
- (Example: BPICARD 0201001234567890 and send to 221333)
- Type your 16-Digit Customer Number in the subject line and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Example: To: email@example.com ; Subject: 0201001234567890)
4. The 16-Digit Customer Number may be found in either the Statement of Account or BPI Express Online.
5. Registration through SMS is free of charge. For prepaid mobile subscribers, P1.00 maintaining balance is required to text 221333 keywords
6. The mobile number and/or e-mail address used for the registration MUST BE THE SAME as the cardholder’s contact details in BPI’s system records.
7. In case the mobile number and/or e-mail address does not match with BPI’s system records, the cardholder must update his contact information via BPI Express Telephone number 89-100, BPI Express Online website, or any BPI branch. The Principal Cardholder may register after two (2) banking days from date of contact information update.
8. The cardholder will be notified on the registration result through SMS, e-mail or both within two (2) banking days from the registration date.
9. The Principal Cardholder will NOT be qualified to receive Starbucks discount eCoupon(s) if the Principal Cardholder has NOT registered his mobile, email, or both to the promo.
10. Only the Principal Cardholder is allowed to register for the promo. All qualified and posted transactions of the Principal Cardholder, including his supplementary card(s), will earn Starbucks discount eCoupon(s). The Starbucks Discount eCoupon(s) will be sent to the Principal Cardholder’s mobile, email or both used in registration.
BPI & Starbucks Promo (2017) – Redemption Mechanics
1. The Starbucks Discount eCoupons will be sent automatically via SMS or email. The eCoupon(s) may ONLY be applied to Starbucks handcrafted beverages and add-ons. Bottled beverages are not included.
2. To redeem, the customer must show the Starbucks barista the eDiscount coupon prior to the placement of order. Customers without the eCoupon(s) will not be allowed to redeem.
3. One (1) eCoupon is equivalent to one (1) Starbucks discount eCoupon valid for redemption. Each Starbucks discount eCoupon can only be used once.
4. Redemption is valid for dine-in and take out only. Drive-thru redemption is not allowed.
5. Any amount in excess of the Starbucks Discount eCoupon’s face value (P150) shall be shouldered by the cardholder.
6. Cardholder may combine unlimited Starbucks Discount eCoupons to cover the full amount of the transacted Starbucks hand-crafted beverages and add-ons.
7. The Starbucks eCoupon is not convertible to cash. Change will not be given for transactions less than the eCoupon’s face value (P150).
8. The eCoupon is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts including senior citizen on Section 4 of Republic Act No. 7432, as amended by Republic Act No. 9257, otherwise known as the “Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003” (the grant of twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value -added tax (VAT), if applicable, on the sale of the following goods and services from all establishments, for the exclusive use and enjoyment or availment of the senior citizen) and PWD discounts on Section 32 of Republic Act No. 7277, as amended, otherwise known as the “Magna Carta for Persons with Disability” (At least twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT), if applicable, on the following sale of goods and services for the exclusive use and enjoyment or availment of the PWD: (1) On the fees and charges relative to the utilization of all services in hotels and similar lodging establishments; restaurants and recreation centers).
9. Principal Cardholder is allowed multiple redemptions per day, per store up to a maximum of sixty (60) eCoupons allowed per customer.
10. Once a valid redemption is made, it cannot be cancelled, reversed or applied to another item, voucher or eCoupon.
Want to get updated on other perks and offers by credit companies? Follow our Facebook page to be in the know!
Must read these other awesome posts!
- How to waive or avoid paying annual credit card fees
- Too much credit card debt? Beware!
- ATM withdrawal fees and balance inquiry charges by Philippine banks
- All Credit Card Promos