Get a free Shakey’s pizza when you make an eligible purchase using your BPI credit card! BPI has another Real Thrills credit card promo this year, running from March 15 until June 15, 2018! Details below.
(In this section of Credit Card Promos, we compile contests, promos, and offers to credit cardholders. Want to be updated about promos and perks from your credit card? Like and follow the PMT Facebook page today!)
BPI Credit Card Promo: Free Shakey’s Pizza
Eligible BPI credit cardholders can redeem a free 8-inch Regular Thin Crust Pizza pizza in participating Shakey’s branches nationwide when they use their BPI credit cards to spend a minimum qualified transaction of P3,000 at any merchant.
Promo period: From March 15, 2018 to June 15, 2018
Redemption Period: From March 15, 2018 to August 16, 2018
Qualified cards for the promo:
- Blue MasterCard
- Gold MasterCard
- Edge MasterCard
- Mini-Edge MasterCard
- e-Credit Mastercard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard
The following cards are NOT qualified to join this promo:
- BPI Corporate Mastercard
- BPI Corporate Classic
- BPI Family Bank Mastercard
- BPI Amore Visa
- BPI Amore Platinum
Mechanics of BPI Credit Real Thrills Promo: Shakey’s Pizza
- The cardholder must first register from March 15 to June 15, 2018 in order to join the promo. To register:
Via SMS: Text BPICARD(space)16-Digit Customer Number and send to 2256
Example: BPICARD 0201001234567890 then send to 2256
Via Email: Type the 16-Digit Customer Number in the subject line and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take note that the Customer Number is different from the BPI Credit Card number. The Customer Number is a 16-digit number found in the credit card bill or statement of account or in BPI Express Online.
The Cardholder will NOT be qualified to participate in the promo and to receive eCoupons if he has NOT registered via any of the methods above.
The mobile number and/or e-mail address used for registration MUST BE THE SAME with the Cardholder’s contact details in BPI Credit Cards’ system. In case the information does not match, the Cardholder should first update his contact information by visiting a branch or calling BPI 89-100 Phone Banking or accessing BPI Express Online website. The Cardholder may register two (2) banking days after the contact information was submitted for update.
If the registration is successful, the Cardholder will receive a registration confirmation from BPI within two (2) banking days from date of registration.
2. Cardholder should use any of the qualified BPI Express Credit cards (see list above) within the promo period for a minimum single-receipt straight transaction of P3,000 at any merchant.
3. All transaction types are qualified, including, but not limited to:
- Retail/Straight (Local & International)
- Cash Advance – ATM (Local & International)
- Cash Advance – Over the Counter
- Auto Charge
- Online / Internet
- Mail & Telephone Orders
- Other card not present transactions
The following transactions are excluded and NOT eligible to receive the BPI e-Coupons for this promo:
- Special Installment Plan (SIP) transactions (Real 0% or monthly add-on) at any accredited merchants
- Balance Transfer
- Other SIP Loan products
- Casino / Gambling
- Money Transfers
- Quasi cash financial institution
- Political organizations
- Bail and bond payment
4. Cardholders can redeem the following food items for free at participating Shakey’s Pizza branches nationwide.
8” Regular Thin Crust Pizza, choice of any of the following:
- Manager’s Choice
- Pepperoni Crrrunch
- Shakey’s Special
- Pizza Bianca
- Hi-Protein Surpreme
5. To redeem the free food items, cardholders must inform the Shakey’s personnel the intent to use the eCoupon(s) prior to order placement. The customer should avail and present the eCoupons within the redemption period. Customers without the eCoupons are not allowed to redeem.
6. One (1) eCoupon is equivalent to one (1) free food redemption. Each eCoupon can only be used once.
7. The Customer is allowed to redeem multiple eCoupons per day in any Shakey’s branch, up to a maximum of sixty (60) eCoupons within the redemption period.
8. Redemption is valid for dine-in and take out only. Drive thru redemption is not allowed.
9. The free Jollibee food items cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
10. The eCoupon is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts including:
- Senior Citizen discounts on Section 4 of Republic Act 9994, otherwise known as the “Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010”
- Persons With Disability (PWD) discounts on Section 32 of Republic Act No. 7277, as amended by RA 10754, otherwise known as the “Magna Carta for Persons with Disability”
providing at least 20% discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT), for the exclusive use and enjoyment or availment of the Senior Citizen or PWD, on the fees and charges relative to the utilization of services in restaurants.
11. Should the redemption be found to be fraudulent or to result from splitting of transactions, BPI shall have the right to charge the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of the item to the Cardholder’s credit card.
12. All unredeemed eCoupon(s) outside the redemption period shall be forfeited.
Like and follow the PMT Facebook page to receive updates on perks and promos offered by your credit card!
Must read these other awesome posts!
- How to be RICH if my salary is just P20,000 per month?
- How to waive or avoid paying your annual credit card fee
- 3 Tips How to Solve your Credit Card Debt Problem
- How to Make Money? Here are 4 Tried and Tested Ways