Western Union Gold Card — Benefits and perks
January 13, 2008
Here’s one more reason to use Western Union especially if you are a Google Adsense publisher: the Western Union Gold Card rewards program.
The Western Union Gold Card is simply a loyalty card very similar to SM’s Advantage Card or National Book Store’s Laking National Card. Presentation of the Card entitles the holder automatic discounts and privileges at partner establishments.
The basic benefits of the Western Union Gold Card are:
- 7% discount on any Air Philippines fare;
- 15% discount on hair and facial services at David’s Salon;
- Free gift item on a minimum purchase of P125 at HBC;
- 5% discount on all Goldilocks cakes;
- $5 discount on all international outbound transactions at DHL
In addition, Premium Gold benefits are available to those who regularly send or receive money via Western Union (WU). Premium Gold rewards offered in the past included freebies and discounts at Chowking, Max’s Restaurant, Leonardo, and Magic Sing.
The best thing about Western Union’s Gold Card is that it’s FREE! Yup, it’s free!
You just fill up a form in selected WU branches then you can get your Gold Card instantly. Not all branches, however, offer the Gold Card so you’ll have to find the branch nearest you that gives out the card.
Have you already got one yourself?
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- western union gold card philippines
- western union gold card
- how to use the western union gold card
- privilege and discount card philippines
- western union philippines gold card