The Php300,000 “Ituloy AngSulong” search engine optimization contest
November 3, 2006
If you have a website, decent traffic, and basic knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), join the Ituloy AngSulong contest and win cash and other prizes. The Php300,000 "Ituloy AngSulong" SEO contest is a project of SEOPhilippines, an organization dedicated to the growth of the search marketing industry in the country.
Optimize your website to rank high in the search results of Google (www.google.com), Yahoo (http://search.yahoo.com) and MSN (http://search.msn.com) for the contest keyword "Ituloy AngSulong." Contest starts October 28, 2006 8:00 PM and ends February 23, 2007 8:00 PM. You need to register in www.macalua.com/2006/10/29/philippine-seo-contest/ in order to be eligible to win.
Triple Jackpot Prize
- Php60,000 for the site entry with the highest cumulative rank
- Php35,000 for the site entry with the second highest cumulative rank
- Php15,000 for the site entry with the third highest cumulative rank
- Best in Design Award – A final winner will be selected from a pre-selected list of three finalists via on-the-spot poll during the awarding ceremonies. Awardee receives Php10,000.
- Google Bonus Prize – Php1,000 each for sites ranked 11th to 40th in Google
Ituloy AngSulong and help advance the Philippine internet marketing industry.
[tags]ituloy angsulong, seo philippines, search engine optimization, seo contest[/tags]