Will you be one of the Philippines’ Top 10 Entrepreneurs of 2007?
June 28, 2007
Do you have what it takes to be one of the country's Top 10 Entrepreneurs?
If you do or know one who deserves to be recognized, submit a nomination in the 2007 Entrepreneur 10 Search sponsored by Entrepreneur Philippines Magazine.
You may nominate an entrepreneur who is:
- a Filipino citizen with P3M to P100M in asset in a business that has survived for at least three years
- the founder, owner or one of the owners of the business
- of good moral character
The only requirements are the Nomination Form (download here) and the Company Profile.
Send all required documents on or before June 30, 2007 to Entrepreneur 10 SPCI, Food Boulevard, Level 1 Robinson's Galleria Mall, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1600.
For more inquiries, call (632) 631-8971 loc. 139 or email your inquiries to email@example.com.
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- top 10 entrepreneurs in the philippines
- top 10 entrepreneurs in the philippines 2011
- top 10 young entrepreneurs in the philippines