Winners of PMT’s Forex Guessing Game
December 15, 2008
Being early doesn’t always mean you’re ahead of the competition.
On the last day of PMT’s Peso-Dollar Exchange Rate Guessing Game, Ryan (ryan.d@agents*******.com) posted Comment #101, one of the few last entries of the game. His guess P48.11 = $1 ultimately won the top prize.
Because he correctly guessed the actual December 12, 2008 closing exchange rate, Ryan will be P2,000 richer this Christmas.
Ryan, please email futuregizmo @ gmail.com the details of the bank account where you want the money deposited. Include the account name, account number, bank name and branch of account. If I get your account details asap, the money will be deposited this week.
Five other PinoyMoneytalk.com visitors will receive P100 prepaid load as consolation prize for making a guess close to the P48.11 closing rate. These are:
- Comment #2: simpyaw (email@example.com) who guessed P48.00
- Comment #36: Gerald (firstname.lastname@example.org) who guessed P47.98
- Comment #57: Kathy (email@example.com) who guessed P48.24
- Comment #58: jhing (firstname.lastname@example.org) who guessed P48.19
- Comment #59: gem (email@example.com) who guessed P48.19
To the five of you, please email futuregizmo @ gmail.com the following details to be able to receive your prepaid load prize: Name, Email Address, Network (Globe, Smart, Sun or Red Mobile) and, of course, your Cellphone Number.
To the winners, congratulations!
And to all PMT members and visitors, Merry Christmas! :)