Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 Housemate #3: Riza Santos
“The Desirable Diva” Riza Santos is a 21-year-old Fil-Canadian beauty queen, the reigning Ms. Earth-Canada. She was recently featured on the cover of For Him Magazine (FHM) and is rumored to be a “very close friend” of singer Mark Bautista. She admitted, however, that she’s officially “N.B.S.B”, meaning, “No Boyfriend Since Birth.”
Inspired by her grandparents who were survivors and veterans of the Second World War, Santos joined the military and is a member of the Canadian Cam Forces.
She maybe Canadian but Riza is pure Pinay, her parents hailing from Bulacan and Bataan. Both engineers, her parentsâ€™ jobs took them to Canada as immigrants. And although she has lived in North America all her life, Riza is raised with Filipino values and has very close family ties. She admits though to breaking the rules and sneaking out to party with the popular kids one night when she was 16. She returned home to find her sister enraged for her parents were still out looking for her. Riza then vowed never to do it again.
Riza began concentrating on charity work and community service. She even joined the military as a medic. Sheâ€™s also a counselor at a crisis center for pregnant women and has vowed to save her self for the man she loves on her wedding day. Riza even wears a ring on her engagement finger to seal this promise.
Riza, like most of her family, is an achiever. Aside from her military career and vocations, she studied Biology in college. Quite talented, she has also designed some of the gowns she has worn on pageants. Riza dreams of having a singing and acting career someday too.
Real Name: Riza Raquel Santos
Occupation: Model, artist
Sport: Track and Field
Hidden Ambition: To become a doctor
Claim to Fame: Miss Earth – Canada
Achievements: Filipina who represented Canada in the Ms. Earth beauty pageant
Other PBB CE 2 Housemates
Other Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 Housemates:
- Will Devaughn – “True Lover”
- Megan Young – “Princess Of Charm”
- Ruben Gonzaga – “Komedyanteng Promdi”
- Victor Basa – “Lonely Dreamboy”
- Yayo Aguila – “Mom In Distress”
- Baron Geisler – “Wild Child” (2-in-1 with Donald)
- Marylaine Viernes – “Brainy Babe” (2-in-1 with Jennifer)
- Jennifer da Silva – “Despised Babe” (2-in-1 with Marylaine)
- Donald Geisler – “The Good Brother” (2-in-1 with Baron)
- Gabby dela Merced – “Extreme Sports Lover”
- Macoy Fundales – “Musikerong Dad”
- Zara Aldana – “Poor Beauty Queen”
- Jon Avila – “English Outcast”
- Ethel Booba – “Ultimate Pasaway”
Join the discussion of the Pinoy Big Brother TV show here.