PBB CE2 Housemate #10: Macoy Fundales
“Musikerong Daddy” Macoy Fundales is the former frontman of the band Orange and Lemons, the band who sang the franchise’s main theme, Pinoy Ako. In his profile, he recounted how he lost both his first-born daughter and his father and how he went on with life. Prior to his entry to the House, the band had already announced their break-up due to differences between band members and their managers.
A self-confessed geek, Mcoy never thought he could really sing. In high school he was often asked to sing in front of his class as a practical joke. Not used to performing, Mcoy found this embarrassing and he vowed to learn how to sing. This eventually happened when he met Clem Castro and formed Orange and Lemons in 2003.
In no time, the band showed enormous progress, dishing out UK-pop style melodies, a sound new to most Filipinos. Soon the band was topping the charts with hits like â€œHanggang Kailan (Umuwi Ka Na Baby)â€, â€œHeaven Knows (This Angel Has Flown)â€ and the PBB anthem â€œPinoy Akoâ€.
Unknown to many, Mcoy is already married with two kids.
Real Name: Marco Fundales
Birthdate: November 3
Place of Birth: Baliwag, Bulacan
Occupation: Vocalist, Orange and Lemons
Hidden Ambition: To write a book and be a part of a memorable sitcom or movie
Claim to Fame: Front man of the band Orange and Lemons, Sang PBB Season 1 theme â€œPinoy Akoâ€
Other PBB CE2 Housemates
Other Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 Housemates:
- Will Devaughn – “True Lover”
- Megan Young – “Princess Of Charm”
- Riza Santos – “Desirable Diva”
- Ruben Gonzaga – “Komedyanteng Promdi”
- Victor Basa – “Lonely Dreamboy”
- Yayo Aguila – “Mom In Distress”
- Baron Geisler – “Wild Child” (2-in-1 with Donald)
- Marylaine Viernes – “Brainy Babe” (2-in-1 with Jennifer)
- Jennifer da Silva – “Despised Babe” (2-in-1 with Marylaine)
- Donald Geisler – “The Good Brother” (2-in-1 with Baron)
- Gabby dela Merced – “Extreme Sports Lover”
- Zara Aldana – “Poor Beauty Queen”
- Jon Avila – “English Outcast”
- Ethel Booba – “Ultimate Pasaway”
Join the discussion of the Pinoy Big Brother TV show here.