HYIP Update: New 12DailyPro update from the Court-appointed receiver
September 5, 2006
Thomas F. Lennon, the Court-appointed receiver for 12DailyPro (12DP), sent on September 3 an email update to all 12DP members on record. Basically he reiterated that:
- investors who used credit cards for a credit transaction are not prohibited from initiating a charge back but the rules of the credit card issuer regarding the chargeback period determine the time allowed;
- investors that used checks, electronic fund transfers and debit cards are prohibited from initiating a charge back by the Orders issued by the Court;
- all investors and creditors are enjoined from initiating any legal action against 12Daily Pro, LifeClicks or Charis Johnson;
- all investors — foreign or domestic, used EMO, egold, or Stormpay, etc. — will be treated equally under the law;
- any distribution plan proposed by the Receiver will be done on an equitable basis regardless of the length of time the investor was invested in 12DP.
To remain updated on the 12DailyPro case, visit the Receiver's official site at www.tlennonfor12dailypro.com.
Let others know what you think about the 12DP case in the 12DailyPro folder in the PMT Forum.
[tags]12DailyPro, 12DP, 12DailyPro scam, Thomas F. Lennon, autosurf, refund[/tags]