Watch free online: Clottey – Pacquiao fight
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010 – A lot of boxing enthusiasts around the world, Filipinos in particular, will surely tune in once again to watch the Joshua Clottey – Manny Pacquiao fight.
If you want to watch an authorized streaming, go to www.pldtwatchpad.com if you are a PLDT DSL subscriber. I tried to register yesterday so I can watch the fight on March 14 online, but until now I have not received any confirmation email from PLDT. I hope I’ll get one before the day of the fight.
Anyway, one needs only search the net to be able to know where else to watch the Clottey – Pacman fight for free.
If you are willing to pay, use Pay Per View or watch the fight in the following venues in the Philippines:
- Glorietta 4 (Makati) – P600 per person, food and drinks not included
- SM Cinemas (in most SM Malls) – P550 per person, food and drinks not included
- Shang Cineplex (Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong) – P700 per person, food and drinks not included
- TGI Friday’s (TGIF) – P750 per person, P250 consumable
- National Sports Grill (Greenbelt 3) – P500 or P300 per person depending on the seat location, food and drinks not included
- Dencio’s (Metrowalk, Ortigas) – P620 per person, inclusive of breakfast, iced tea, and beer
- Isla Ballroom (Edsa Shangri-La Hotel) – P1,500 per person, inclusive of breakfast buffet
I think Pacquiao will still win this fight. Who’s your bet?