PMT Forum

News: Say congrats to our July 2014 Member of the Month: jmces! :winner:

Search Money Investments
Shortcut to PMT Forum topics!

Click LIKE, TWEET or +1 to earn PMT Badges!

Author Topic: Would You Accept P5M and allow your mother’s death be A Day earlier?  (Read 2769 times)

Offline vicces

• VIP Member
    • Awards
anu po ba condition ni mother on the day the angel makes an offer?

is she in old age pero malakas pa?
not too old pero maysakit?
or what?/
whatever condition your mother may in RIGHT NOW.

@LeDon: sayo, which factor would be the most influential?
"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." Albert Einstein

Online singkit_1588

• Forum Idol
  • ^_^
  • Awards PMT Lounge Addict PSE Stock Trader Member of the Month Chikador / Chikadora Sweet Lover Stocks Superstar Always Present! (in June 2014) Always Present! (in May 2014) Always Present! (in March 2014) Always Present! (in February 2014) Always Present! (in January 2014) (Almost) Perfect Attendance in 2013!
    • Awards
whatever condition your mother may in RIGHT NOW.

okie..
may answer is deal...

my mother is already a senior citizen..
she's happy na nakapag-aral at napatapos niya mga anak niya..

can i make negotation with the angel?
bring back the time or come early na lng siguro para mahaba ung days na pede i-bargain.hehe

"Young people need models not critics"

Offline vicces

• VIP Member
    • Awards
okie..
may answer is deal...

my mother is already a senior citizen..
she's happy na nakapag-aral at napatapos niya mga anak niya..
^Ballsy! i do want to be able to say yes like that, but im a wimp pag nagguilty na ako... and my mother's one mean guilt-trip machine, so sobrang mahihirapan siguro ako... parang mas gusto ko ng manghinayang forever, kesa maguilty forever... that's how impractical i can get. #meaculpa

Post Merge: Nov 11, 2011, 12:35 PM
regarding negotiation... pwede siguro.. ako naman ang sasabihin ko sa death angel, "pwedeng pag-isipan ko muna... ng isang buwan?!" :D
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2011, 12:35 PM by vicces »
"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." Albert Einstein

PMT Forum

* * * * * sponsored links * * * * *

Offline moka_akashiya

• Associate Member
    • Awards
may time limit po ba??

Offline Bp22estafa

• Forum Jedi
  • Awards Business Tycoon Member since 2008 PMT Lounge Addict Banking and Insurance Boss Chikador / Chikadora
    • Awards
Thank you so much for sharing those infos thru pm. i will try them. nothing to lose diba? may nagbigay dati ng mga capsules yung 24/7 ba ng aim global. sinubukan ko naman paintake pero la epek e. update kita with whatever result it may bring to my dad.

Sir Bp22,
F*ck... kala ko kung anong simpleng kwento lang
nakakainis ka naman. bat mo pa knwento yan. ayoko ng ganyang kwento e.

alam mo ba, nakikinig ako ng mp3 ngayon.
ang title "Watch over you" by Alterbridge... fave song ko ngayon.
pakinggan mo... related sa kwento mo. parang lalo tuloy gusto ko umiyak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORS0SLk78rE

F*ck, ngayon ko lang nakita yang video na yan. nakakaiyak din. bwisit

Post Merge: Nov 11, 2011, 02:39 PM
my answer is actually on the 1st sentence of my post. anything after that is pure kwento.

it's a no brainer decision for me maybe for the following reasons:

1st of all, i didn't even look at the money involved.
the fact i was informed earlier by kamatayan is already a blessing in itself. knowing the exact date of my mom's demise gave me at least some time put things in place.
life is the most valuable when you are about to run out of it. yup, near death experience when your truly was just 19 yr's of age (may 20, 1990)
the opportunity i saw given the circumstances was Man, i have to make the last 24 hours of my mom's life count & got to set-up an iterinary right away on how i can make her last day the best day of her life. i will make every minute of it count for her, if possible every sec. of it. the challenge actually is the iterinary give the time constraint.

saan ko siya dadalhin na maganda?
na pwede ko rin isama ang buong pamilya na hindi masyadong masayang oras sa biyahe
she love singing, so i'll probably set-up a karoake machine inside a van/coaster or may rent one with that set-up
i want to bring her to a place where she can appreciate the color & beauty of nature.
i'd probably preach a little to her about giving herself up for Christ & in her heart let out of all dirt, ask for forgiveness & repent right then & there
will ask her if meron siyang gustong gustong gawin na hindi pa niya nagagawa & we'll probably do it.
i want her to feel appreciated, fulfilled, loved, cherished, accomplished, secure, ready at peace with herself before she'll take her last breath. i want to be there to say it will all be ok, I love you very very much & i'll see you sooner than you thought.

cguro later on, i'd might regret missing the chance to have instant cash with actually zero effort. but the good part is i still have time to figure out how to earn/make the amount being offered & might actually have a shot at it. who knows right?

« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2011, 02:40 PM by Bp22estafa »

Offline ferrariEverest

• VIP Member
  • Health, wellness & wealth;Financial & Time Freedom
  • Awards Business Tycoon MLM Leader Food and Health Expert Real Estate Mogul Member since 2007 PMT Lounge Addict Banking and Insurance Boss Investments Idol Stocks Superstar Forex Master Chikador / Chikadora
    • Awards
^ yes Sir. IMHO, very little risk...& a lot to gain.

im not familiar with that product. kindly PM me the details.
most of the health products i've mentioned sa PM , subok ko na.

ok pa ba yung nerves, ano sabi ng doctor?
kung functioning pa yung affected nerves nung Dad nyo, tingin ko pwede pa ma-restore yung normal function kahit papano. i think 1 of the bee products is good for that (pero confirm/research ko muna).

cge Sir, update nyo ko. online naman ako almost araw araw.

next time mag-iingat na ko magbasa ng post nyo. :D
i really am uncomfortable about reading/hearing about such stories.

Sir vic, sorry sa OT :)
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? - Robert Schuller Don't limit your challenges - challenge your limits.

Offline vicces

• VIP Member
    • Awards
vic,
bilang isang mom, ang sagot ko ay NO. :D
Aha, sabi ko na nga kapateed si fE eh! Chestbump tayo, 'teh! :hihi:

Offline Bp22estafa

• Forum Jedi
  • Awards Business Tycoon Member since 2008 PMT Lounge Addict Banking and Insurance Boss Chikador / Chikadora
    • Awards
may naalala lang ako pahabol ha? my mom never outgrew some old traits of hers. everytime we talk or just spoke on the phone. before a chat end. she'll say, "meron ka ba pera, anak? if wala meron ako dito. she never forgets when i was struggling to feed even my own family & ever since ganun na siya. actually at times nakakahiya, hahahaha. sa harap ng ibang tao mag-aabot ng 500 or 1K yan. dyahe talga.

so given that she still does that. her lastword would most probably be soemthing like " nak, take good care of yourself & the rest of the family, ikaw na bahala sa kanila. pero bago ako umalis, may pera ka ba dyan?!? if wala bigyan kita

i'd probably say: 24 hrs ago, muntik na ako magka 500M in dollars pa. so ano nangyari? Me: i've chosed you Ma!

naks hehehe

Ma: tanga mo, so wala ka ngang pera ano?
me: ah hmm meron pa naman
Ma: o eto 500 hundred kunin mo na. tanga mo anak!  :hihi:

Offline ferrariEverest

• VIP Member
  • Health, wellness & wealth;Financial & Time Freedom
  • Awards Business Tycoon MLM Leader Food and Health Expert Real Estate Mogul Member since 2007 PMT Lounge Addict Banking and Insurance Boss Investments Idol Stocks Superstar Forex Master Chikador / Chikadora
    • Awards
Aha, sabi ko na nga kapateed si fE eh! Chestbump tayo, 'teh! :hihi:
wag ,baka mabutas yung silicon ng triple D ko, kakapunta ko lang kay "Dr. Bilo" no  :D

Sir Bp,
dyahe nga  :D
pero ganun talaga mga nanay dba :)
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? - Robert Schuller Don't limit your challenges - challenge your limits.

Offline LeDon

• Posting Whiz
    • Awards

I would say parent-child relationship as the most influential factor because I was raised by my mother alone, my father was an irresponsible parent. I've seen all the hardships and tears my mother went through raising me up as a single parent. Having to juggle between work, motherhood and also trying her best to be a father ain't an easy task. Because of this circumstance, I developed a strong bond to my mother. I cherished every moment spent with my mother. For me, every moment spent with my mother is priceless.

Offline Ping

• VIP Member
  • www.paymanila.com
  • Awards Food and Health Expert Member since 2006 Banking and Insurance Boss Stocks Superstar PSE Stock Trader Forex Master Chikador / Chikadora
    • Awards
may naalala lang ako pahabol ha? my mom never outgrew some old traits of hers. everytime we talk or just spoke on the phone. before a chat end. she'll say, "meron ka ba pera, anak? if wala meron ako dito. she never forgets when i was struggling to feed even my own family & ever since ganun na siya. actually at times nakakahiya, hahahaha. sa harap ng ibang tao mag-aabot ng 500 or 1K yan. dyahe talga.

so given that she still does that. her lastword would most probably be soemthing like " nak, take good care of yourself & the rest of the family, ikaw na bahala sa kanila. pero bago ako umalis, may pera ka ba dyan?!? if wala bigyan kita

i'd probably say: 24 hrs ago, muntik na ako magka 500M in dollars pa. so ano nangyari? Me: i've chosed you Ma!

naks hehehe

Ma: tanga mo, so wala ka ngang pera ano?
me: ah hmm meron pa naman
Ma: o eto 500 hundred kunin mo na. tanga mo anak!  :hihi:

Hehehe ....   speechless ako ah

:D
Sunlife Advisor  |  Forex  |  TRC  |  PAYBILL

Offline wintan2006

• Forum Jedi
  • Awards Member since 2006 PMT Lounge Addict Banking and Insurance Boss Investments Idol
    • Awards
         Lagyan ko lang ng kaunting twist sa story. How about if you know you are going to inherit 10M from your mom( from her savings and insurance),will your answer be YES or NO?

Offline vicces

• VIP Member
    • Awards
wintan one day lang din ang hihintayin ko? of course i will just wait for it to happen on its own, otherwise, there will be blood on my hands.

Offline mayeni

• Associate Member
    • Awards
interesting thread.
answer is no deal. i recently lost my parents so i guess my answer is ruled by my emotions. i may be wrong but i don't think man is capable of deciding based on pure logic and rationality. robot or computer pwede :)

Bp22estafa, thank you for sharing your story. i can just imagine how it feels to see a loved one slowly deteriorate. things happen for a reason.

Offline puberer

• Forum Hero
    • Awards
depende yan...  itanong mo yan sa mga taong kapos/naghihikahos sa buhay, im sure most will say they'll take the 5m. 

ang unang iisipin ng ina ay ang kapakanan ng kanyang mga anak.  di mo man gustuhin ito, paano kung sabihin naman ng magulang mo na kunin mo na. 

malaking halaga ang 5m na pwedeng makapag pabago ng buhay ng isang tao.  kung ito ay kukunin at gagamitin mo sa magandang bagay at later on ay ikagiginhawa ng iyong buhay, matutuwa ang iyong magulang.

yung isang friend ko, nagkasakit ang mother niya ng stage 4 cancer.  pero ang sabi sa kanya ng mother niya ay wg na siya ipagamot o dalhin sa ospital.  ganon din naman ang kahahantungan at mapupunta lang sa doctor at ospital ang pera nila.  papanaw lang din naman siya sa maliit na panahon, ay iiwanan pa niya ang anak niya na kapos sa pera. 

kung ako ang tatanungin, ang magulang ako ang pag dedesisyunin ko sa bagay na yan.  kung ano ang gusto niya, ay siyang susundin ko.  mother knows best diba... 

Hindi ko maipapangako sayo ang magandang buhay, pero ang magandang lahi tiyak ko.   Hindi ko masisiguro na mababayaran ka nila, pero ang bayaran kita, tiyak ko.  Pag may problema, deadma ka na.

PMT Forum

* * * * * sponsored links * * * * *