PMT Forum

News: The **7 Most Popular PMT boards** are now on top! Check out the Forum homepage!

Search Money Investments
Shortcut to PMT Forum topics!

Click LIKE, TWEET or +1 to earn PMT Badges!

Author Topic: Problem with Ensemble etravel Phils' deal with MetroDeal  (Read 28148 times)

Offline aren

• Awards

My fiance & I subscribed w/ Metro Deal & purchased a 3D/2N  all inclusive package in Sumilon Island, Cebu. The getaway package was from Ensemble etravel Phils. The travel & tour company  gave several contact numbers but none of them had anyone answering the fon ..within office hours. We went to Ensemble e travel Phils. website to inquire & eventually lodge a complaint but the email form in their website has to many requirements before anyone the email can be sent and accepted. It was conveniently ( for them) too circuitous. I google mapped the address stated  in their site but it showed that the address is that of a technical university.  My fiance & I on separate efforts had been trying to call them on a daily basis but no one answers the phones listed on their site or in Metro deal ads. I googled the company, Ensemble etravel Phils. It yielded several negative reviews & complaints. Most had suffered the same fate as we did. The getaway package cost us Php 9,990.00.  They got it but we never got anything in return. We have sent them emails regarding the non action of their company to contact us so we can make reservation on our preferred dates.  They continue to have vacation package offers in Metro deal tho they seem to be a shady company. To date, we haven't heard anything from them. We are giving it until this week and then we will seek the help of Imbestigador or similar show to assist us in this problem. Metro Deal should have investigated the background of  their
merchants so that they will not be a party to scamming activities  like what Ensemble etravel Phils. does.

Having said that...PLEASE be advise never to have any transaction with ENSEMBLE ETRAVEL PHILS who are merchant at Metro deal.
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2011, 08:24 AM by FutureGizmo »

Offline gabriel2005ph

• Awards
Re: Ensemble etravel phils... tie up with Metro deal.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2011, 07:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi, got a same problem with this Metrodeal and Ensemble E-Travel...trying to contact Ensemble for almost a month to no avail, so i've decided to refund what i've paid for this travel promo...it's beem almost a week now and still no news as to what happen to my refund, the last email i received from Metrodeal said that they are verifying with Ensemble if the voucher i bought was used or not when in fact it show in their website that my voucher is still unused...my concern here is for how long for them to process my refund given that Ensemble is not answering any of my or Metrodeal inquiry. (as shown by their email to Ensemble)...

Offline carolsalonga

• Awards
    Re: Problem with Ensemble etravel Phils' deal with MetroDeal
    « Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2011, 04:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi. I also have the same problem with Ensemble E-Travel. I purchased three packages for Puerto Princesa last july and until now, nothing from ensemble. I also emailed metrodeal asking if i can get a refund. Metrodeal said they will verify if my voucher is still unused. I just hope they will process the refund asap.

PMT Forum

« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2011, 04:40 PM »

* * * * * sponsored links * * * * *

Offline Cielosy

• Awards
    « Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2011, 12:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Not only Ensemble sucks.  MetroDeal itself is disgusting!  There's no truth to their word that they will refund within 5 days if you change your mind.  Your follow up emails would only end on dead ears.  No other way to contact them either.  The supposed 24/7 customer support would ring but gets busy after a while. Never did they answer the phone. Have tried to contact all the other phone numbers listed in their website but to no avail.
    I'm so disappointed with this MetroDeal! Now looking for the right place to bring this matter up and seek help. Php 19800. is not an easy money. I need to get it back. Can anybody help please?

Offline dorothyrina

• Awards
    « Reply #4 on: Aug 18, 2011, 09:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am also a victim. Time and money is wasted!

Is there a way that we can have this scam be reported to one of the major TV stations? We should let the public know that metrodeal and ensemble are not to be trusted.

Offline Payback

• Forum Tambay
    • Hello, 15 year old entrepreneur here.
      • Awards
    « Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2011, 09:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • If you are not satisfied with their services and response, you can report them directly to the DTI, just make sure you have the evidences. :)
    Licrum, Mercandi et Fraternitas

Offline puberer

• Forum Hero
      • Awards
    « Reply #6 on: Aug 19, 2011, 06:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • i also have vouchers at metrodeal.  I haven't used it yet.  Maybe the problem is with ensemble. 
    Hindi ko maipapangako sayo ang magandang buhay, pero ang magandang lahi tiyak ko.   Hindi ko masisiguro na mababayaran ka nila, pero ang bayaran kita, tiyak ko.  Pag may problema, deadma ka na.

Offline gabriel2005ph

• Awards
    « Reply #7 on: Aug 23, 2011, 05:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • I already reported this matter to DTI thru their website, so far no news from them...till now no cash refund from Metrodeal.

Offline elmostreet

• Forum Addict
    • I am the Crossing-Point between the Good and Evil
    • Awards Member since 2010 Chikador / Chikadora Online Moneymaker
      • Awards
    « Reply #8 on: Aug 26, 2011, 08:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • ^^
    Mukhang malakas sila or baka may kapit sila sa DTI.

Offline kauto17

• Awards
    « Reply #9 on: Sep 15, 2011, 11:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • I called Imbestigador and sent them an email. I hope they'll act on it. Anybody here that are willing to help with this problem with Metrodeal/Ensemble E-Travel through Imbestigador, please send me a personal message. Thanks!

Offline bamboo

• Probie
      • Awards
    « Reply #10 on: Sep 19, 2011, 01:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • i bot 2 packages of palawan deal from metrodeal/ensemble e travel last sept.14. when i tried to call ensemble on sept.16 i noticed that no one was answering the call even when i tried all the nos. written on the homepage..this worried me since i was calling within the office hours stated in their advertisement. I tried to search online and found out that there many many negative comments about metrodeal and ensemble. I decided to ask for a refund on sept.17 even tho i knew it was a weekend just to be sure that i wont exceed the 5 days period in which metrodeal will refund your money in case you change your mind, they emailed me saying that they will refund if it falls within 5 days..i am still waiting for their action this coming week...otherwise if they do not communicate with me..then it only means that they are not to be trusted...

Offline bamboo

• Probie
      • Awards
    « Reply #11 on: Sep 21, 2011, 05:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • i received a refund from metrodeal today...they gave me a total refund...thanks a lot metrodeal!!!

Offline md_support

• Awards
    « Reply #12 on: Sep 26, 2011, 08:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hello, my name is Bryan and I'm from the support team of MD. Most of the buyers for the Palawan, Malapascua, El Nido, etc. deals from this particular merchant have already been booked or already had accomplished their trip and had a wonderful time. I'd like to apologize for those who hadn't had a chance to be booked yet and who still wait for their booking confirmation. At the same time I'd like to stress that your voices are not unheard and that we'd like to assist you swiftly.

Dear Starblaze20, as per Ensemble E-Travel there may in rare cases arise additional charges due to the various peak seasons and the deal's subject to availability, however almost all dates don't bear any additional charges. Should you like to opt for a refund instead rather than for another date or the additional charges, we'll be happy to provide you one just as "bamboo" wrote above. You can shoot me an email directly at bryan@metrodeal.com so I can handle this directly, or write our support team at support@metrodeal.com, whatever you prefer more.

Dear kauto17, our email support is currently in touch with you to get some final verifications regarding your query. Same as with Starblaze20, I can also assist you directly if you prefer that (see my email address). Regarding the comments in this thread from August last month, if there's still assistance needed, I'd like to help you too, should it concern bookings, refunds and any other related queries.  
    « Last Edit: Sep 26, 2011, 08:23 PM by md_support »

Offline south22

• Awards
    « Reply #13 on: Sep 29, 2011, 04:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • md_support.

We are trying to call the numbers posted on the voucher for ensemble but its not legit. The cell no was only ringing. Now Im calling metro deal but is also not legit.
    Now WE want refund!! We spend 60k on purchasing your promo!

give me a legit number so i will call you!!

Offline puberer

• Forum Hero
      • Awards
    « Reply #14 on: Sep 29, 2011, 10:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • buti di ako nag avail ng travel from metrodeal.  pang cheap deal lang ang kinuha ko. 

Hindi ko maipapangako sayo ang magandang buhay, pero ang magandang lahi tiyak ko.   Hindi ko masisiguro na mababayaran ka nila, pero ang bayaran kita, tiyak ko.  Pag may problema, deadma ka na.

PMT Forum

« Reply #14 on: Sep 29, 2011, 10:14 PM »
    * * * * * sponsored links * * * * *