First, things first
Angelica was let go from our firm weeks ago... so you're quoting a disgruntled employee. We have records to show that she has been paid every month on time and the reason for her dismissal are none of your concern.
Two, my employees were asked to respond to your nonsensical post as they all have been paid and have been working for me for quite a while and all your claims as they continue to be ridiculous.
Thirdly, if you have an issue why is it you choose to resolve it here and not with me on the phone?
Why is it that you hide beyond a Google number versus giving people your real numbers and your real email address. Why are you using yahoo when that's not your real email address.
You're right enough is enough. Why not go enjoy your life versus sitting around posting lies online.
DELUSION #3: "ANYBODY CAN DO IT"
I think the biggest problem that ALL the Fumiko Ito’s of the world face is: Anything that's easy or simple enough for 'anybody' to do is probably useless in the marketplace.
Anything that can generate a lot of cash is going to require a special skill or circumstance and hear me now….
…OLE Fashioned WORK…
No exceptions. Period.
There's a huge danger in ANY color-by-numbers business opportunity. And it plays perfectly to the insider/outsider con. And leads people to become upset with life, unhappy with themselves and here is the kicker BLAME OTHERS….
Ah Ms. Fumiko Ito are you reading.
The most fundamental problem with the Anybody Can Do It" delusion is there is no USP - no Unique Selling Proposition or what I call “What makes you or your product and services special”. Honestly, to be frank the “Anybody Can Do It” delusion "A or illusion if you will, is that it’s the extreme anti thesis.
It contains no answer to the question, "What is the thing that you do better than anybody?
I kept asking her to produce this and at least think about it while we research the market for her. We had a strong idea of what she was going to deliver but every entrepreneur must tell the consultant a few things:
What is your reason for existence?
What do you uniquely guarantee?
Why should I buy from you instead of anybody and everybody else?"
As I stated a moment ago we had a idea, yet NOBODY can hand you a USP on a silver platter. If they can, it's not really a USP. Ultimately, USP is really about YOU. What you know; what your skills are; who you are, your personality, your desires, your connections.
All people who succeed in business have a USP, even if they're in a color-by-numbers business. Can you make a million dollars a year owning a Multi Level Marketing product?
I'm sure you can - but you're going to as Ms. Fumiko Ito failed to do is bring something unique to the mix. Above average products and/or above average management and/or above average staff and/or above average marketing.
We showed and gave her the above average marketing methodology again we have the files and documents to prove our claims. As I said in my pervious emails. We gave her everything and more that was asked of us.
So it's really about what you add to the opportunity that makes it extra special.
With each passing year I am more fully convinced that a huge, huge secret to being successful in any business or any enterprise is:
Forum, please know thyself and Fumiko Ito please get a clue. Below, please find a interesting passage I received…
Success as an Escape from... (Who?)
Now... this is going to sound kind of strange, but I think one of the reasons people pursue various businesses and careers is that they are trying to run away from themselves.
They don't like who they are, they don't accept who they are, don't appreciate their talents; in fact they have contempt for their own uniqueness (from swallowing a lot of garbage and rejection from other people) and they desperately just want to be someone, anyone. Anyone but who they are.
We read success books and listen to success stories and look at the websites and brochures and videos and think "Man, if I could just have that, I wouldn't be this stinking miserable failure of a person that I am anymore."
We imagine that "successful" people don't have the same kind of problems we have.
We imagine that "success" transforms people into happy, well adjusted, radiant beings who don't have dysfunctional families and don't argue with their spouses and kids and they eat peeled grapes as they stroll through lush, verdant gardens and recline on glorious, billowing clouds of ease.
I would recommend that you not buy into that notion as Ms. Fumiko Ito has….
Know this: You will become successful by becoming MORE of who you already are, not less.
By ACCEPTING who you are (Already! Right now! As you are!) not rejecting it. Not fighting it. And then leaning into it.
If God loves you ("For God so loved the world..."), therefore you can love yourself too. You don't have to be someone else. You can be you.
Others will teach you. Others will influence you. Others will color your perceptions and give you tools and sometimes gurus and heroes will even become your alter-ego.
You'll literally hear their voice inside your own head and their input will guide you.
But you will not be them. Rarely do people succeed by merely imitating someone else.
The you that you are is the same you that's going to be successful. It's going to be a you with stronger accents and more flair.
A you with ALL the same experiences (and especially failures) that you've already had, plus maybe a few more failures of one kind or another. And yes, some more successes too. But still YOU.
I tried to give Fumiko this lesson. I accept only this as a failure.
P.S. This is the type of data we gave Ms. Ito and we gave her the ammunition to answer and create each and every one of these.
Please read and feel free to copy.
Learn this unchanging truth about doing business on the web. If you do not set a goal to shoot for, you will aim in the wrong direction. We guarantee it. Your joint venture must have a purpose. It must have some specific function it exists solely to perform.
We’ve got a quick checklist of 7 marketing materials that you will want to create for our niche joint ventures.
1. Solo mailing / personal endorsement mailing. An advertisement that the partner sends out to their opt-in email list. While we will want to provide this in your marketing materials, it is most effective when the partner writes their own personalized endorsement.
2. Ezine Article. A 500-700 word article relating to the topic of our niche product that the partner publishers in their regular online or offline newsletter, as well as posts to their site.
3. Special Report. 7-15 pages of content in report style. This can consist of an excerpted chapter from our product, a series of ezine articles, deeper explanation of a concept from your product or related content.
4. Email Mini-Course (I.E. “ecourse”). A series of 5-7 preformatted content-rich messages with a related theme. This can be a series of articles or a report broken into segments. Our partner(s) can load these to their own autoresponder series.
5. Banners, Buttons and LightBoxes.
6. Popups and Popovers. Love ‘em or hate ‘em, popups/popovers are one of the most effective marketing inventions the Internet has known. While with niches they aren’t as commonly used (and are oftentimes despised, so proceed with caution as we’ll discuss later!), it’s still a good idea to have at least one created for a reason we’ll share in an upcoming chapter.
7. Interview Questions. A series of 10-15 questions relating to our niche product(s) topic that one or more of our partners may want to ask us for an exclusive interview for their contacts. An alternative to this is to record the interview in advance and allow our partners to distribute the finished recording.