Debt Threat: Manage your personal debts or else
November 18, 2006
From the Philippine Daily Inquirer‘s “Take Charge of your Money Series”:
If your debts seem enormous and daunting, try these tips to manage your debt and get out of that rut:
- Keep control of your cash flow and plan ahead.
- Avoid making short-term debt a long-term habit.
- Protect your credit history.
- Use debt constructively.
- Evaluate whether you need to go into debt or use cash.
- Ask if you really need it.
- Tighten your belt.
- Grow your income.