Make more money online with Adsense for Domains
February 19, 2009
Most of you now know how to make money with Google Adsense. Recently, there’s an addition to the program that will help you earn more. Google Adsense for Domains is here and is now enabled for accounts of publishers in the Philippines.
How do I earn from Adsense for Domains?
You put Adsense ads on your undeveloped websites which, when clicked on by visitors, will earn you money.
How do I set up my account?
1. Log in to your Adsense account and under the “Adsense Setup” tab, click on the “Adsense for Domains” link.
2. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Adsense for Domains program.
3. Start adding domains to your account.
4. Change the domain registrar settings of your sites. Adsense provides a step-by-step guide how to do this so this won’t be difficult.
5. In your Adsense account, your domains should move from the “Pending” to “Active” tab within 48 hours. Once this has happened, you can now manage the color and look of your ads. You can also add keyword hints to assist in ad targeting. If this has not happened, check with Adsense why this was the case.
6. Now start earning!
I have two domains currently parked with Sedo.com. Early last year, they earn me a combined $15 monthly but in the latter part of the year, this has dropped to a meager $3 per month.
I have now moved them to Adsense for Domains and will update here about their performance. A sample of Adsense for Domains ads is in our parked page PinoyInvestor.com.
Learn more about: