Integrate your Google Adsense and Analytics accounts now!
April 30, 2009
Heads up to those who still have not linked their Google Adsense account with Google Analytics. It’s now possible to integrate the two, as per this announcement from the Adsense blog.
If you need help integrating your Adsense and Analytics account, click here to read our tutorial on how to link Adsense and Analytics.
Our Adsense and Analytics account have been integrated since last year. Because of this integration, we have access to detailed information that help improve the performance of our Adsense ads.
For instance, we can:
- view a listing of referring sources that sent visitors who clicked on the ads;
- identify which actual page or blog post on your site had the most ad clicks;
- see a daily report of the click-through-rate (CTR) of your ads so you’ll know what day of the week you experience a high CTR and high ad income
Integrate your Adsense and Analytics account now and be amazed at the amount of useful data you can see from your Analytics account.
Learn more about the Adsense – Analytics integration:
- How to link Google Adsense and Analytics
- Google Adsense + Analytics = Higher earnings
- Analysis of Adsense income thru Google Analytics