Add money to Paypal account without credit card?
January 25, 2010
We received the following question regarding Paypal from a PMT reader:
I have no credit card and bank account. How can I load money in my Paypal account? Is there a bank that will accept money to put it in my Paypal account?
Adding money to Paypal account
We addressed this question before in our article How to add funds to a Paypal account. Basically, the two options to add money to a Paypal account is through (1) a US bank account; or (2) Balance transfer from another Paypal user.
Funds cannot be loaded from a debit or credit card, but when making online purchases, the transaction amount is deducted directly from the card balance.
So if you have no credit card or bank account, the only way to fund an account is to look for someone who will transfer his or her funds to you. Drop by the PMT Forum’s Paypal Exchange Board to look for people who would like to buy or sell Paypal funds.
We are warning you, though: It’s risky to transact with strangers so be careful before entering into such transaction.
- Paypal account types: Personal vs. Premier vs. Business account?
- How to withdraw Paypal to a bank account?
- How to add funds to a Paypal account?
- How to make money with Paypal?
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- paypal without credit card
- how to put money in paypal
- how to use paypal without a credit card
- how to use paypal without credit card
- how to add funds in paypal philippines
- how to use paypal in the philippines without credit card
- add funds to paypal
- how to make a paypal account
- how to put money in paypal philippines
- how to add money to paypal